All Comments on '9:30 Bus from Abilene'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good read

Ah, you bastard.

I wasn't going to read this, but you grabbed me with the first sentence. That was a great first line hook.

Good job on this, my friend, erotically hot story, and I'm not even gay (lol). Still, I appreciate the work of a good writer.

timmywellstimmywellsover 14 years ago
Excellent story

Well done. A wonderful story with plenty of stroke content but more than enough story to not only keep you reading until the end but also make you wish for more. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
story needs a happier sequel for the boy!

I always love this authors style of writing, but this story makes me sad. I empathize with the boy who tries but fails to break away from his past...will he ever? I hope so, perhaps dear author will create a sequel.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 14 years ago
I agree...

it's hot, but overall a bit of a downer. Well-written as always, nevertheless. Best, Ken

barron409barron409over 14 years ago
good one

thought it was hot and very real sounding, guess once an easy touch always, but nice to be lucky to find plenty of hard cock, keep up the hot stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bus exhibitions

great story ! I really enjoyed the sex on the bus story. I have always fantasized about fucking another guy on the bus, but hasn't really happened yet... maybe there is hope for me yet. I do enjoy openly masturbating on the bus while seated near the back. Some guys give you the evil eyeball, but some actually stay and peak over waiting for my cum to spurt. Still waiting for a guy to pull out his cock and join me mmm. Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!

Well, it was really hot but it was also kind of depressing. This poor guy seems to want something more and all he got was a new pimp.

Angeltrin1Angeltrin1about 11 years ago
This was just so sad!

I enjoyed the flow of this story, but it seems like this poor kid would never get what he needs....freedom. Just depressing.

sr71pltsr71pltabout 11 years agoAuthor
Not going for pabulum

Thanks for the reads and comments. If every story had a fairy tale ending, oh what a pile of pabulum we'd have (in my opinion). The theme of this one is that you can't escape your past just by getting on a bus out of town. I thought the strongest way of presenting that theme was in not slapping a fairy tale ending on the message, which I think is a common one in the gay male experience (that usually doesn't resolve any more "happy ever after" than this story did). That noted, it might be fun to spin this out and see if his dilemma can be eased at least a bit--pointing to a long-term turnaround in his life--that remains authentic and doesn't ruin what I think is the impact of the theme/message. I'll add it to the reapproach for expansion pile, which, however, would be released as an e-book, not added to this Web site.

Mara12Mara12about 10 years ago
Keep it real!

The story is terrific as it is, warm, sexy, sad, overall bittersweet. Bittersweet is almost always better than treacle. Leave the treacle to others. My 2 cents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...