All Comments on '9½ Long, Hard Weeks'

by TheRhymer

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A good fantasy

A little far fetched but a great read.

It would be a lot for one woman to take that much cock if the lad was needing that much attention.

Poor mom must be just about fucked out, a cock that size could ruin a woman causing her pussy to be stretched out so much that a normal man will never be able satisfy her anymore.

Thanks for the fun read

11859bob11859bobover 13 years ago
The marvels of science

Great theme and story. Written by a porn Professional.

That's one "Hell of a Hot, erotic story. Well done.

Please spin more of this tale, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An Interesting Incest Twist

But I would think that a "professional" writer would have a loving physician mother deep in her text books to find answers and enablers for her son's "condition".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Math problems?

I am concerned with your math only. Some calculations do not seem to add up.

The story was good and got me going a couple of times. Cant wait for the follow up, with aunt and teacher and mom lets hear about around the world positions your imagination could come up with............

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Get realistic!!!

TheRhymerTheRhymerover 13 years agoAuthor
Hmmm...

Hi, guys!

I welcome all critiques, but it really surprises me, sometimes, what people choose nitpick about!

About the math, Mr. Anonymous, I'm not sure what you're talking about. Enlighten me! 67 days is 9.5 weeks. Over the course of the 67 days the guy grows an average of 0.10 inch a day. That works out, pretty much. Unless, of course, I forgot something when I revised the story for publication here.

For the other Mr. Anonymous, this is a fantasy, which requires a willing suspension of disbelief. I suspect very few real mothers would react like this one did. Also, I like to keep my stories fairly short, so I don't throw everything in there that I could. Okay?

And I'm not a "professional" writer. I'm a professional writer, period, because my income is based on what I write. (Yeah, you struck a nerve.) This is for fun. I like the ironic fact that in a couple of days, I can get far more reads of one of my Literotica stories (which I don't get paid for), than for one of the articles that I *do* get paid for!

BTW, folks, I like commenting on my comments, especially when the writer is anonymous, since that's the only way I can converse with them. I could delete the snotty comments, but I'd rather not, and I won't unless they become abusive. I'll be happy to reply to you by email if you'll leave me contact info.

Rhymer

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely fucking great

More and more please, lucky fucker with 3 cunts to lick, I adore cunt lapping and getting drunk on the juice

silver766silver766over 13 years ago
Wow!!!

This story is hot. Forget the idiots that are getting so technical, you must continue this smoking hot story. Can't wait to see how he handles all three women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm Sure You Lose Most People...

...in your very first paragraph: '...the measuring tape along the length of Taylor's magnificently rigid cock and squinted. "All right, that's...10.1 inches today, up from 9.83...'

Hands up anyone in the known universe with a measuring tape that shows 10.1" or 9.83"...???!!!!

TheRhymerTheRhymerover 13 years agoAuthor
Actually...

...good scientific tape measures can often measure to a high degree of accuracy. I've got one that can measure to this level.

But thanks for trying, Mr. Anonymous!

Rhymer

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Fun and Hot!!!!

What a great read and damn sexy. "Thank You"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
me likey

more

please continue the story

like the milf/teacher angle

more

HungExecutiveHungExecutiveover 13 years ago
Fantasy Indulgement

Let's remember that we are all here for the purpose of expressing and indulging our most sinfully, delightful fantasies. I say this because too many people throughout this site post criticisms berating a writer's work based on the content. If you don't like it, move on and read something else.

I personally found the story to be a good read and am looking forward to future installments.

AND... if a writer wants to dream up a son who literally turns into a bull at the very sight of his mother's obscenely large breasts, well then so be it. Oh, wait maybe that will be my next story... ;)

Bottom line, big cocks are a fantasy of, I dare say, most every man (and woman) on the planet. Just because you are stuck with the average five inches does not mean that everyone else is, or is happy with that. So, let the fantasy of HUGE COCKS and insatiable size queens reign supreme.

Great job and I will be looking for your next story.

DarkGoddess_DarkGoddess_over 13 years ago
Damn hot!!

Great and funny story to read. I read it aloud to my husband who pretends not to get aroused by it, but let's just say, I am grinning like the Cheshire cat for more reasons than the fun parts of the story. Keep writing please, you have so much talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Measuring tapes

I work in the construction industry and work in both metric and imperial measurements.

All my tapes apart from my large setting out tapes have increments down to 1/32 of an inch so i would have no difficulty performing the measuring detailed in this story.

It always amuses me how quick some are to post legalities, corrections and grammar points on the tomes written here, are we not here to be entertained? Are we not here to be aroused?

If the spelling, grammar, season, descriptions, colour of underwear or hair and type of alien spacecraft disturbs you then bugger off and read something else.

For myself i find if i like the story it will do its job despite mistakes, misspellings, and the odd suspension of belief.

Rhymer stick to what you do best, that is, entertaining the masses and dare i say pissing off the perfectionists

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

Please continue. I am dying to know how well the Aunt and Miss Tina do with this young man.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 13 years ago
nice work

loved the titfuck part xD

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ummm- Measuring tape problem..?

It's awkward that people were thinking about the measuring tape statement all through the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
pheromones

When the mom's pheromones were mentioned earlier on , I was hoping an element of the story would develop where the son emitted super pheromones . Then the aunt and other woman happen to stop by and are unable to resist his super sex scent , and a threesome breaks out . :) The next scene would be a foursome with the mother , and the two women .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it

I just loved it but I wish it had gone a little longer at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Surprised

Surprised you haven't continued this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really enjoyed the part when they discuss monetary policy, and she persuades him that the Austrian School is way studlier than the effete Keynesians. Really appreciate the insights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really tho?

Ppl are fuckin crazy. Throughout all stories on this site, I see ppl complain about the most stupidest things! The last thing that was on my mindwas the math. I didnt come to a SEX STORY website to get a math education, so of course im not gping to get turned off if his damn math was off. If numbers gets u off, go to a fuckin bank! And as for the ppl who say this isnt reality, this would ntever, DUH!! Thats the entire point. Thats the whole idea of porn, and erotica, to fanasize, to know other ppl share the same sexy, and sometimes sick things u do! If ur too scared to do anything taboo, turn on a porno, read a story, and its like u can put urself in the story line. Cuz really, YOU clicked on the incest genre, and how many ppl are really openly fuckin their mom, or dad, sis, whatever and not caring what society has to say?? Its happening yes, but being hidden. Get a life

MasterLexi97MasterLexi97over 11 years ago
Erg mer gerd

I was gritting my teeth there a moment sorry, umm...I want a part two. Does he find a girl his own age? Two girls? Twins? I want more of this story oh and I'm really curious...how old is the boy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story and all, which I voted 5 stars, but...

13 inches is just absurd. He'd rip her uterus and maybe even her lung diaphragm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Made me a minute man

Thanks for that georgeous story! But it might has something dangerous...I had to stop and regenerate two times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loving

Excellent story, funny and sexy.

MaxDecattMaxDecattover 6 years ago
Donkey dong

He should charge them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More more more

A great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anonymous

Taylor is a REAL STALLION fucking all three women. I wish I had 13 inch cock and I was insatiable with lots of pussies. BRAVO TAYLOR.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too bad this story couldn't be continued. I would say he picks up bodybuilding so he is also a big muscular stud as well, bigger than the biggest muscle men on the planet. Also his cock would continue to grow and at the end it is at least 20 inches long and 10 inches around with testicles slightly larger than softballs. Maybe have the next part where they are at a nude beach and they put on a show, or he meets a woman his age with the largest breasts on Earth, so basically a female version of him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! Awesome! It's no doubt a fantasy (it's impossible to get so big in just 2 and half months), it's still a very horny story. I jacked off twice reading this. But why did you stop? There is definitely a sequel here. You could have expounded on his tryst with his aunt and Miss Tina. You could also have set him up with 20 women in a reverse gangbang. It's every man's dream to have a huge cock, maybe not 13 inches, just 9 inches will do very nicely. But more than the size, the dream of every man is to have infinite stamina, the ability to cum and cum and cum. A few more chapters please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous