A Back Together Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

H is loving this slow pace her moans constant her hands gripping the edge of the desk I withdraw my cock until just the head is at her entrance and then slowly drive my cock all the way into her until my balls are up against the hand that is playing with her clit.

Gradually the tempo is increased until I am gliding in and out of her at a steady pace her moans changing in pitch she starts to tell me to fuck her harder and when I do a half scream escapes her lips before she starts cursing under her breath between moans as my hips are becoming a blur the muscles of her pussy begin to tighten so I deliver a couple more whacks to her right arse cheek this seems to push her over the edge and suddenly her legs go week and she collapses against the desk breathing hard she tells me not to move, I am getting very close to cumming at this point but this pause is enough to hold it off.

Her body shaking and her legs a little like jelly from her orgasm H begins to stand my cock still in her tight wet pussy as she straightens up against me I move my hands over her torso squeezing her breasts and holding her up as my cock hits her g-spot for an instant. I begin kissing her neck again as she puts her arms over her head to wrap around my neck as I hold her up she starts to regain control of her legs and moves forward letting my still hard cock slide from her heavenly passage she realizes I haven't cum yet.

H leads me to her bed where she lays me down on my back and straddles me my cock glistening with her juices, she begins to kiss me this kiss is more intimate than passionate telling me without words that this isn't just us getting together because our bodies needed release but because there might be a chance for us in the future after all.

Our tongues play between each other's mouths while she has lowered her breasts to rest on my chest and her pussy to rub along my cock sending little waves of pleasure through her body and mine after a moment of this she moves into a position to grant me access to her pussy and my cock slipped straight back in.

She sat up breaking the kiss as my cock slid up inside her she let out a quiet happy moan as I bottomed out inside of her I moved into a sitting position and began to kiss and fondle her breasts as we began to grind against each other slowly letting the pleasure build up within her moving her hips in a figure of eight pattern allowing my cock to touch all her most pleasurable spots.

It wasn't long before H was wanting more though so I layed back and let her ride me as she picked up speed the intense feeling of her pussy clamping down around me as she neared her own orgasm pushed me over the edge ejaculating deep inside of her and this was enough to push her over the edge as well pushing herself down hard my whole cock inside of her as her body shook with the effects of her orgasm I held her tight to me eventually rolling her onto her side and kissing each other softly we fell asleep as the sun made its first appearance for the new day.

We woke at midday and had sex again until H was too sore to continue, at this point I showered before heading home we didn't really talk about what would happen in the future but I told her as I left whatever she decided I would go along with.

12