All Comments on 'A Bad Day At The Office'

by bassman1231

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
zoyiabzoyiabalmost 12 years ago

I think with an editor this could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot!

This story was Hot please add more.

turtle_09turtle_09over 9 years ago

I really enjoyed your story along with a few friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great work

You worked hard on this and it showes. It was a delight to read. Great imagination with the different versions of the creatures. It did get a little repetitive with the pantyhose ripped, clit lashed, repeat, but still far better than most. This is just personal taste but, I would have enjoyed some other kinks to be thrown in. Maybe as a way to break up the repetition try something for the size queens, anal, object insertion, creampie, pregnancy... I love how many orgasms the poor girls had, maybe just add to the diversity of causes. That electrical gremlin could be delightfully kinky. Also, don't be afraid to go into detail about the events soon to unfold. Details build suspense and can add significantly to the eroticism when applied in the right way. Much like the act itself, plunging headlong into sex has its merits but sometimes it's more fun to be held anticipating. None of that should sound like I didn't love it though. On the contrary, read it twice. I just feel that great work deserves real feedback.

A challenge to a great writer. Do a part 2 but add those subjects and a few of your own to the mix. That liquid gremlin was intriguing. Thank you for creating this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Aces 10/10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous