A Bad Day At The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brain gremlin walked over to Jessica "Today we will be talking about one of the greatest mysteries known to mankind, the female orgasm. Talk our lovely beauty here, we can tell that she is quite fetching in her brown sweater, her short beige skirt her silky high heels and her silky soft pantyhose"

Jessica let out a small scream when the brain gremlin placed its hand on her knee. "My my, we are quite jumpy aren't we?" The brain said as it leered at Jessica. The brain signaled to two of the others, they went over and began to tear off Jessica's sweater. "No, stop" she cried but the creatures paid no mind to her pleas. After the creatures removed her shirt the brain began to speak: "Now watch as my friends here begin to rub her breasts with very gentle strokes" "Leave her alone" Mary screamed, but the brain didn't listen.

"No, please, I....ooooh" Was all Jessica could get out at that moment. As Jessica was trying to figure out what was happening she felt to more hands on her thighs rubbing in much the same way.

"Now watch as my friends here rub her thighs, most men don't like hosiery but my friends use it to their advantage, moving up, rubbing the soft fabric on her clitoris making her wet" Jessica was moaning and feeling her legs tremble. The brain, never taking his eyes off of Mary, switched on the vibrator on Jessica's clit. "Oh GOD!" Jessica breathed out as more gremlins began to touch her.

Jessica was beginning to be taken over by lust, she felt her high heels being pulled off, and felt two slimy tongues licking her pantyhose clad feet, this made her cry out in pleasure. She then felt another creature rubbing and pulling her hair. The brain gremlin never broke eye contact with Mary. With one swift hand movement, it tore open the crotch of Jessica's pantyhose and slid its fingers inside of her.

"Oh, God" Jessica cried

The creatures began rubbing and licking and pulling and pushing faster now as Jessica's moans became louder and louder. All Mary could do was watch as Jessica succumbed.

"She is losing control, she cannot resist" The brain said to Mary. "Yes, Yes, Yes," Jessica began to scream, she could feel her body tightening and arching, she was moaning constantly now . The creatures were going faster and faster until Jessica's body couldn't take it anymore. "OH GOD!" She cried as she let out a loud moan and grunt. After her orgasm her body went limp her head was looking down into her lap and her hair went to and fro. She was breathing heavy and sighing. The brain walked up to Jessica. It grabbed her hair hard and pulled her face up to its as Jessica let out a little yelp.

"Did you enjoy being a model?" The creature asked with an evil smile on its face. The sweaty and slime covered lad assistant just sighed a few times trying to find the words. "Good" the creature said as it threw her head down into its previous position.

With Jessica spent, brain slowly walked over to Mary. "No, please, let me go" Mary pleaded. "Oh no, I was saving you for the show." The brain whispered in Mary's ear. "Show?" Mary asked nervously. "You are going to see your work come to life in front of you doctor" The brain hissed into her ear. Mary looked up and saw five gremlins standing on the table holding the new formulas she and Jessica had finished.

The first gremlin picked up the beaker with a little lightning bolt on it. It quickly consumed the contents and looked around for a moment. Suddenly the gremlin exploded into a flash of electricity. It zoomed around the room until it went into a power outlet, making its way through the circuits of the Clamp Center. The second gremlin drank a beaker with a picture of a puddle on it. The formula allowed the gremlin to change from a solid to a liquid state. The gremlin jumped up into the sink, and turned into a green puddle of sludge and went down the drain, now free to explore the pipes of the Clamp Center.

The third gremlin was the spiked gremlin. It stared at the brain and growled. It picked up the spider formula and walked out of the lab, content to go on its own. The fourth quickly followed suit, it picked up the beaker with the squid formula and walked out of the room. "I would say your work is successful so far" the brain said menacingly to Mary. The last gremlin picked up its formula and walked over to the prone Mary. Mary saw the beaker and began to scream. "Oh God no, don't drink that!" The gremlin drank the formula, Mary looked on in horror as it began to grow a large green penis. The gremlin looked at its new appendage, and looked at Mary, she could see that it was insatiable. The gremlin jumped onto the chair and immediately thrust its member into Mary's mouth. Mary gagged and struggled as the gremlin thrust in and out of her mouth. As the creature was thrusting, the brain turned on the vibrator on Mary's clit. She moaned with the penis in her mouth, but as the vibrator began to make Mary wet, she began to actively suck on the gremlin's new organ.

Mary sucked faster and faster until the creature pulled out of her mouth and squirted Mary's face with green slime. Her face and hair were absolutely covered, but before Mary could catch her breath, the ripped off the straps, grabbed Mary and tossed her onto the floor. Stunned, Mary didn't move. The gremlin then walked up, ripped open Mary's pantyhose and panties and thrust its fully erect member inside of her. Mary gasped and moaned as the creature began to thrust harder and harder..

Mary moaned writhed with the creature now. Her body had not been touched like this, and she had not been fucked like this since college. The creature growled and Mary grabbed onto the floor just letting pleasure take over.

Jessica was starting to come out of her daze and she was able to break one of the straps holding her wrist to the chair. With the gremlins all focused on Mary, Jessica carefully undid the straps around her arms and legs. She was quietly heading to the door to get help when she tripped, her hand falling on the light switch for the lab turning on the bright work lights. Almost all of the gremlins hissed and screeched at the bright light and quickly made an escape.

The gremlin fucking Mary turned around just as Jessica tripped. It had pulled out just before it started ejaculating; the gremlin unloaded its seed onto Jessica's legs, soaking her tan pantyhose with a greenish tinge. Jessica was disgusted as she could feel the warm goo soaking through the fabric and onto her skin. The bright light hit it directly in the eye, it screamed as it scurried into a vent.

Jessica crawled over to a still trembling Mary, "Oh God, are you alright?" Jessica asked. Mary could barely even focus, but she absent mindedly felt her hand go down to her clit and finish the job the gremlin had started while a shocked and sticky Jessica looked on.

Chapter #8 Emily's Corridor Run

The gremlins had invaded every area of the Clamp Center. The whole building was in total chaos, most people had escaped, but a few tried to hide out in different parts of the building. Emily worked in a stock office housed in the Clamp Center. Emily had walked back into her office to see about forty gremlins sitting at the various desks yelling and laughing into phones. Emily froze as she saw the mayhem going on around her. She could see her co-workers fleeing; Emily quickly spun on her heel and ran for the stairwell.

As Emily ran down the stairs of the building, she reached the landing and stopped dead in her tracks. A group of gremlins stared back at her, looking over her body and taking delight in watching her. The gremlins lunged for Emily. She turned and ran up the stairs as fast as she could. Emily ran up to the fortieth floor, she was a good five steps ahead of the gremlins. Emily threw herself into the door, ran into the hall and slammed it shut just as the gremlin horde was ready to reach her. She locked the door and leaned up against it, catching her breath as she heard the gremlins claw at the large steel door.

As Emily caught her breath, she looked at the hallway she had entered, it was a wreck. Most of the lights had been broken, and the ones that were working flickered on and off intermittently, the floor was covered in glass and debris from the ransacked offices. Emily slowly started walking around the hall looking for any sign of human life.

Emily had no idea what was happening. One minute she was off to print a report, and the next she was running from these green things that made lustful eyes at her. Emily let her fingers play with her long light brown hair, it was a habit she had when she was nervous. She couldn't believe the level of destruction that the building has sustained, the only thing she could hear was broken glass crunching underneath her purple high heels.

There didn't seem to be a sign of anybody on this floor. Emily turned around and began walking the way she came. Suddenly she felt something hit the back of her shoe. Emily looked down and saw what looked like a glass beaker. She picked it up and began to study it. The beaker had a label on it; the label didn't have any writing. The only thing on the label was what appeared to be a picture of a squid.

A feeling of dread began to sink over Emily, she didn't know what this beaker was, but she knew it couldn't be anything good. "I wonder if this is from that awful lab on forty-eight?" Emily quietly asked herself. Emily began to quicken her pace and turned the corner back to where the door from the stairwell was, but as soon as she turned the corner though she saw something that filled her with panic.

The gremlins had clawed their way through the door. Emily dove behind an overturned table before the little creatures saw her. She trembled as she heard them growling and snarling, and she knew that all of these creatures were looking for her. There was no way for Emily to move forward, there were at least fifteen to twenty gremlins blocking her path to the stairwell.

As Emily was trying to think of an exit strategy and making sure to keep a keen eye on the gremlins in front of the door, she never sensed what was behind her. They had to be twenty feet long, two long, green tentacles crawling and slapping the floor, feeling around for anything, or anyone. The tentacles were covered in a thick green slime that stuck to everything they touched, and they were heading straight for Emily.

Emily knelt down behind an overturned conference table trying to figure out her next move, she knew she would never make it past the gremlins by the door, but she also knew she couldn't hide behind the table for too long either. As she was trying to think of an escape, she felt something warm and slimy soak in through her tan pantyhose and cover her calf. Emily looked down slowly with dread as she saw the slimy tentacle wrap around her leg.

Emily bolted up and screamed alerting the gremlins by the door. They began to laugh manically and charge her. Emily looked up in a panic seeing the horde coming toward her. Before they could reach her though, the other tentacle wrapped around her waist and yanked her back down the hall. Emily seemed to fly through the air until she landed roughly twenty feet into a pile of slime and muck; Emily felt the slime begin to sink into her clothes and hair, she felt disgusting. Before she was able to get up, more tentacles wrapped around her body, holding her in place, Emily looked up and saw who her captor was. It was one of the gremlins, but instead of having arms and legs, it had eight tentacles.

Emily screamed as she saw the octo-gremlin, it laughed manically as it began to play with its new toy. The tentacles rubbed all over Emily's body, and every inch of her was covered in the green slime. Emily could feel the gremlin's tentacles rubbing her legs and pulling them apart.

Emily tried to scream as loud as she could to get someone, anyone to come and rescue her from her plight. This actually backfired on Emily though as the octo-gremlin took Emily's open mouth as an opportunity to shove one of its free tentacles inside her mouth shoving it down Emily's throat. Emily gagged as she tasted the salty slime dripping off of the octo-gremlin's tentacle. The gremlin began to thrust the tentacle in and out, in and out. It began to go faster and faster inside of Emily's mouth until it pulled out, and sprayed a stream of slime right onto Emily's face.

Emily turned her head to the side to spit the slime out of her mouth she saw something that forced her to scream again, the gremlins from the stairwell had found her and were watching her get groped by the tentacles. As soon as she made eye contact, the gremlins charged over to her and surrounded all side of her. As the tentacles worked over her body, the gremlins caressed Emily, picking up slime from the floor and rubbing it onto her, soaking her legs and staining her pantyhose, they covered her light grey skirt, causing it to become stained with a darkish green tone.

The tentacles around Emily's ankles and thighs tightened, they began to pull her legs open into a spread eagle position. The octo-gremlin let out and evil chuckle as its last remaining free tentacle slowly worked its way up Emily's thigh. Emily gasped and drew in a deep breath as she felt the slimy tentacle touch her clit through her pantyhose. One of the gremlins watched intently as the tentacle began to rub Emily's clit more and more.

Two of the gremlins grabbed Emily's purple button down and ripped it open in one move. Emily gasped as she felt them rub her bare skin with more of the green slime. Emily was beginning to struggle less and less as the gremlins worked her over.

The tentacle was rubbing furiously now, trying to find a way to get inside of Emily, but it was unable to get past the silk pantyhose. The gremlin watching began to walk over to Emily's spread legs; Emily looked up and immediately knew what it was going to do. "Please, no!" she begged as she watched the creature get over to her. The creature held up its clawed hand and slowly worked its way up Emily's thigh and to the crotch of her pantyhose, where it made a slight rip. This allowed the tentacle to rip open her pantyhose, fully exposing Emily.

Emily looked up at the octo-gremlin and then back at the tentacle. The tentacle slowly pulled back, building tension in Emily. She knew what was coming; she squirmed and tried one more time to break free. As she felt the energy leave her body, the octo-gremlin plunged its tentacle deep inside of Emily. She moaned and arched her back as the tentacle moved all around inside of her. Pleasure began to take over her body, between the tentacle inside of her, and the gremlins rubbing her body, Emily exploded in a tremendous orgasm, but the octo-gremlin wasn't finished yet.

The octo-gremlin pounded Emily, going faster and faster as wave after wave of orgasm hit Emily. The octo-gremlin pulled out its tentacle, and ejaculated all over Emily, covering her in green slime. The gremlins let her go, knowing that they had pushed the young woman to her limit. The gremlins went back to the stair well, perking up as they heard two women running and screaming a floor below. The octo-gremlin crawled off into the elevator shaft Sarah and Jennifer had been trapped in, making its home in the wreckage.

Emily crawled into one of the abandoned offices, her mind was in a fog and her body was spent. She was content to hide out in that office until the rescue crews arrived hours later. Chapter #9 Julia's Big Scoop

Julia sat down into the big arm chair on one of the few remaining news sets in the Clamp Cable Network's studios. Sitting next to her was the brain gremlin. The studio lights had been dimmed and the cameras were set, they were about to go live, live with an interview that Julia hoped would start her career as a television journalist.

Julia had always been an optimist. Such an optimist in fact that when the Clamp Center was overrun with hundreds of thousands of gremlins that instead of running from them, the young television news intern grabbed a camera and began to report on what was happening from inside. The footage she got was spectacular, all of these gremlins wreaking havoc on one of the biggest buildings in New York, owned by one of the largest corporations in the world, it was too good to be true, or so she thought.

The brain had come out of the light attack in the Splice-O-Life lab rather annoyed. "I didn't get to have all my fun with the good doctor" it thought. The brain quickly looked up and saw Julia, standing in front of the camera reporting live on the gremlin rampage. She was just finishing her latest report, while Julia was willing to film these things and report on them, she wasn't staying any longer than she had to, she got her shot and report.

Julia wrapped up the report and started to break down the camera, the brain watched her as she moved. It immediately noticed her fit, tight body. Her tight pink short sleeved blouse showcased her breasts nicely. Her short black skirt had the nicest slit in it, letting her long legs spill out into a pair of black pumps. "She will be a fine substitute" the brain thought. It was about to lunge toward her when a devilish plan began to form, a wicked grin spreading over the brain gremlin's face.

The brain walked over to Julia, the young woman hadn't finished breaking down her camera yet and hadn't noticed. She looked down and let out a little scream as she saw the brain stare at her. The brain immediately began to speak, "Oh goodness, my apologies, I didn't mean to frighten you" it said in the most eloquent of tones. "Yo, you can talk?" Julia asked nervously. "I can, and I would like to talk with you, I want you to interview me, let the world hear what I have to say" The brain said. "You want to do an interview, with me? I'm just an intern." Julia told the brain. "Everyone starts somewhere" The brain said with an evil gleam in its eye.

The experience was surreal to Julia, earlier that morning she had been relegated to coffee pick up, and now she was about to go live over the entire Clamp Cable Network with a truly groundbreaking interview. Julia quickly gathered her notes and straightened her outfit before she went on the air. Julia settled in and watched as the red light came on the camera indicating they were live.

"Good afternoon, this is the Clamp Cable Network, I'm Julia Morris. As you probably know, the Clamp Center has been invaded by a group of strange little beings...." Julia said to the camera. While Julia was making her introduction to the viewers at home, the brain couldn't help but look down at Julia's legs, the fabric of her pantyhose gave off the slightest sheen in the studio lights. "Oh yes" the brain thought to itself, "I'm going to have even more fun with Julia than with the good doctor and her clumsy assistant"

Julia turned to face the brain, "Creature, I think there is one question the viewers at home have, and that is, creature what is that you want?" Julia asked in her most serious "news" voice. "Well Julia what we want is, what everyone want is civilization. We want to be able to achieve our own culture. We may stumble on the way, but we want to be afforded the opportunity to achieve what you and your viewers have, civilization." "Are you saying you want an area of your own?" Julia asked. "In the long term, I would have to say yes" the brain responded. Julia was beginning to feel more comfortable, she knew the interview was going well as she and the brain debated what the gremlins wanted long term. The rather academic discussion went on for about ten minutes as the brain spoke. The brain didn't believe any of what it was saying; this was all a set up for the real fun part of the interview. "We have talked about what you and your kind wants for the long term, but creature, I have to ask, what do you want in the short term?" Julia asked. The brain looked up at Julia with an evil grin that immediately took Julia aback. "What do we want in the short term? Hmmm" The brain pondered. Behind the main, automated camera facing her Julia saw a gremlin staring, controlling the camera and viewing her through the lens, its grotesque little face drawn back in a sickening grin. Julia could see through the feedback screen that the creature was slowly working the camera up and down, all over her body. She felt sick, as if the camera were an extension of the creature, slowly and somehow methodically working its way over her body, slowly but firmly caressing her from her black hair, down her neck, over her breasts and down her smooth legs. She looked over at the brain and saw a new look in its eyes; Julia was beginning to realize just how much trouble she had gotten herself into. Julia tried to cover and get out of the situation, "well that is all the time we have today on..." she stuttered. "Nonsense!" the brain said, "we are only just beginning" it said in husky, menacing voice. Julia could see herself breathing quickly in the feedback monitor, almost panting, with panic and fear, her chest rising and falling in rapid bursts. Finally willing her legs to move, she jumped out of her chair, trying to jump over cords in an effort to reach the cameras behind the soundstage. She never saw the long, scaly little arm reach out and trip her, landing her on her stomach. Julia's mouth opened in a soundless scream as she realized the room had been full of the hideous little creatures, all silently watching her until now, as they all burst out in a cacophony of chatters, giggles, and cheers. Several of the creatures (there could have been dozens, Julia was too stunned to count) sat, leering at her, cheering and cackling while four creatures jumped on her. One pulled on her hair, its claws scratching at her scalp, her smooth, styled hair now a wild mess. The creature that tripped her now jumped out and sat on her rear, pulling her skirt up while it scratched at her legs, seemingly fascinated by the tears forming in the delicate nylon, exposing strips of her skin. Julia's drawn up skirt interested another creature that roughly pulled her legs apart, tearing her skirt at the sides before it reached in and pulled out the crotch of her pantyhose, scratching at her panties enough to make Julia scream out loud. The gremlin behind the camera spun it around and focused on Julia on the floor, the feed still going out live. The brain still sat in its chair enjoying Julia's plight. The brain jumped down and walked over to the immobilized Julia. The brain grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her head close to its mouth. Julia shivered as she felt the brain's hot breath on her ear as it began to speak. "You want to know what we want? We want you; we want as many women as this building will give us. You see, my kind, we have insatiable appetites. We want to ravish all of you and when the sun goes down tonight, we will go into the city and ravish you all." The brain whispered harshly. With that it let go of Julia's hair and walked down to her spread legs. The brain loved what it saw, Julia, lying on her stomach, her pantyhose and panties ripped off, just waiting for it to strike. Julia couldn't see what was happening, but she could feel the gremlins touching all over her body, she could feel them rubbing her legs, her hair, ripping her blouse to expose her even more to the camera. She also felt the brain slid its head closer to her clit, Julia began to tremble ever so slightly as she felt the brain's tongue hover just out of reach of her clit. The waiting was starting to build up an odd kind of excitement in Julia. The brain let its tongue loose on Julia, causing Julia to twitch and moan at the sensation. The brain hadn't been able to finish with Dr. Beringer, so it really let loose on Julia. It licked and pushed and rubbed in ways Julia had never felt before. Soon the other gremlins let go of Julia and simply watched as the brain brought Julia's body into a state of pleasure. Julia moaned and twisted on the floor until she was on her back and the brain was firmly between her legs. Julia knew she should run, but the pleasure was too much, just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, the brain began to lick even faster. As the final orgasm hit Julia, she screamed so loud some the gremlins watching momentarily jumped back. All Julia could do was twitch as the brain lifted its head back up. The brain looked around, momentarily satisfied with its conquest. The brain looked into the still broadcasting camera, a sly grin overtaking its face. "Was that civilized? No clearly not, fun, but in no sense civilized" The brain began to talk to the camera as the haze lifted over Julia. Julia looked up and saw the gremlins all looking at the camera, she took the moment to run out of the studio as fast as she could. The gremlins began to get ready to give chase when the brain stopped them. "Let her go, we have other's to prepare for" it said with an evil grin as the camera finally shut off.