A Bad Day At The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter #10 Jenna's Technical Difficulties

The nerve center of the Clamp Center was the control room. With all of the chaos going on inside of the building, one lone technician remained. Jenna Neale was young but a technician for the Clamp Center. She knew every inch of every console and knew how to run the entire building. When the gremlin attack began, ninety five percent of the work force fled the building; Jenna decided to stay at her post and try to keep the building running.

Jenna could see everything that happened in the building. Every room, every corridor, every elevator was equipped with a closed circuit camera that pumped a feed to the control room and to Maria Clamps office. What Jenna saw terrified her; She could see Natalie still chained and writhing on the floor of the parking basement. She could see the remnants of the "Morning Surprise" studio, she saw Kate and Erin, still trapped in a closed off hallway, and all of the other women who had been attacked by the gremlins.

Jenna looked at the monitor furthest to her left, what she saw absolutely terrified her. On the thirty ninth floor, she saw the gremlin with spikes sticking out of its back with a beaker in its hand. Jenna watched as it drank down the contents of the beaker in one gulp. The gremlin began to convulse and change, sprouting eight long, hairy legs and a long, distended abdomen. Jenna realized with horror, that she was watching it change into a giant spider.

Jenna looked on in horror as she watched the monitor, the spider gremlin began to spin an elaborate web in the corridor, laying a trap for some poor victim. Jenna looked to another monitor and could see a pack of gremlins at the door to the control room. They had been trying to get in for some time, but luckily the door was reinforced steel, the control was very easy to lock down.

They systems of the Clamp Center were barely running, Jenna was doing the best she could to nurse the lights and climate control along as they had sustained a good deal of damage. She honestly didn't know how much abuse the building could take. Jenna had no idea when, or if, the gremlins siege would end. She could see on the security monitor that the Clamp Center head of security Rebecca Forester was setting up some kind of operation that involved covering the main lobby windows with a giant tarp with a night sky painted on it and moving the clocks ahead by four hours. Jenna had no idea what or how that was going to do anything, but she knew they were all running out of options.

Jenna had no idea how many gremlins were in fact in the building, but conservatively there had to be at least ten to twenty thousand of them, and they had really taken complete control. Jenna had been watching them all on the monitors and saw who they liked to attack, Jenna noticed that they all looked like her and were dressed in much the same way.

Jenna had a stylish flair when she went into work, and knew how to get attention. On this day she wore a very tight black button down, a very short black patterned skirt, and a pair of black high heels. Jenna had definitely taken notice of the fact that the gremlins were attracted to women who looked like her, which caused her to send a cautious look toward the door every few minutes.

The phone lines had been out for some time, Jenna really wished she was able to communicate with the outside world for many reasons. Not the least of which so she could help the women who were still trapped in various parts of the building and to send out a warning about the giant spider web.

"Wait" Jenna thought to herself, "there is a special phone line leading to Miss. Clamp's office, maybe that line is still functioning" Jenna picked up the two way phone and punched in the code. It started to ring; Jenna could feel her whole body relax. The phone rang twice before a very flustered Maria Clamp answered. "Rebecca, I don't care what you think, I have it on good authority if we can lure them all to the lobby and expose them to the sunlight it will kill them, just do what I ask" Clamp hissed out. "Oh no, ma'am, this is Jenna Neale, from the control room" Jenna sputtered out sheepishly. "You are still down in the control room? I thought you all evacuated?" Clamp said softening her tone. "I decided to stay; besides I figure this is one of the safest spots in the whole building." Jenna's words proved to be oddly prophetic for at that moment, the two way phone went dead. "Hel... Hello? Miss. Clamp, are you there?" Jenna asked, her voice beginning to tremble. "It has to be a glitch, the building has sustained a lot of damage, I am still safe in here" Jenna thought to herself, but before she could calm herself down, the lights went out for about three seconds. The gremlins were toying with Jenna now.

Jenna could hear scurrying around the control room and an unearthly chuckle. Jenna spun around to see where the sound was coming from; she thought she heard it coming from the computer bay in the right hand side of the room. Jenna cautiously walked over to the computer bay, carefully peering over to see what was happening. As she peered over, a tower of cds came crashing to the floor. Jenna screamed and nearly jumped out of her shoes. She slowly walked over to the middle of the room to the main console, resting her hands on it. She was trying to calm herself down and catch her breath when a gremlin came flying out of the console sending sparks flying all over the control room.

The gremlin landed on Jenna's chest and grabbed onto her shoulders. She screamed as she began to fight with the creature. She was able to get a good grip on it and throw the gremlin across the room, falling onto the floor in the process. The gremlin looked at her with an absolutely evil look on its face, but instead of charging Jenna, it ran to the door, Jenna immediately panicked.

"No, please don't open the door" Jenna screamed, but the gremlin didn't pay her any mind and pushed the heavy steel door open, allowing ten gremlins into the control room. Jenna hadn't even been able to get back up before the gremlins were all on her. Two grabbed onto her long legs, humping them as hard as they could, causing light tears in her nude pantyhose. One jumped on her chest, ripping open her black top and bra with ease. The gremlin's eyes grew wide at the sight of Jenna's large breasts and immediately begin to lick and slobber over them. One began to grab drool into Jenna's long black hair while yet another ran its tongue over her terrified face. These gremlins had all watch the others have their fun, now it was their turn.

Jenna was being completely dominated; she had no idea what to do, all she knew was she had to make it out of the control room. Three gremlins watched as she struggled on the floor with the others clinging to her body. They watched as she twisted and writhed, moaning and squealing as she was beginning to loose strength. The three gremlins walked over to Jenna and stood by her legs, her pantyhose already tattered and torn in the struggle, Jenna never sensed how exposed she was. The gremlins got down close and let their tongues loose like three slimy snakes.

The three tongues met at Jenna's pussy, one gave her clit a light lick, causing Jenna to twitch and gasp in surprise. One licked tongue licked her lips and Jenna could feel the strength leave her body. One tongue entered Jenna with great force. Before Jenna could even react, the other two quickly followed suit. Jenna moaned and writhed on the floor as she felt the three tongues moving and turning in all different directions inside of her.

As the gremlins licked and rubbed Jenna, her body began to become overwhelmed, she finally let go and let her body ride and move in the rhythms the gremlins were moving in. Jenna could feel an tremendous orgasm building. She had stopped fighting it, "YES, YES YES! OH GOD RIGHT THERE, DON'T STOP YES!" Jenna screamed as the gremlins went faster and faster. Jenna came so hard she actually squirted in the gremlins faces, to which they laughed manically.

The gremlins played with Jenna for what seemed like hours, and she loved every minute of it. It all stopped however when she heard a very dapper voice. "Stop, let her go, we have bigger game to hunt" The brain commanded. The gremlins let Jenna go; she quickly came to her senses and bolted out of the control room, leaving the gremlins and brain in the nerve center of the Clamp Building.

Chapter #11 Brooke and Lindsey's Shocking Awakening

Brooke was still foggy, she didn't quite know where she was but she had had the worst nightmare. Brooke could hear low moans next to her. "Did I leave the T.V. on?" She thought as she began to come out of unconsciousness. Brooke opened her eyes and was momentarily stunned by what she saw. Brooke saw a young woman tied down to a chair, her legs spread and her clothes torn and tattered. Brooke could see a white object tied to the young woman, resting on the crotch of her tan pantyhose.

Brooke not fully realizing the situation tried to get up and help the woman next to her only to find that she too was tied down. Brooke's mind immediately snapped back to the moment. She remembered everything, the gremlins in her office, her vanishing secretary, the spiked gremlin with the vibrator; it all came flooding back to Brooke as she fought to get out of her bounds.

Lindsey's body was exhausted, she had been captured by the gremlins hours before and they had run the vibrator on her for as long. The gremlins cackled as the pretty young brunette struggled and moaned and screamed at every orgasm that washed over her body. They hooted and hollered as Lindsey struggled out of her shoes exposing her pantyhose clad feet. Lindsey could vaguely feel Brooke begin to stir, but Lindsey's mind and body were so exhausted that she didn't pay much attention.

One gremlin walked over to Lindsey's vibrator and mercifully shut it off. Lindsey exhaled and attempted to catch her breath. The gremlin then walked over to a terrified and struggling Brooke. The creature had an evil look in its eye as it rested its hand on Brooke's knee. It slowly ran its hand up her knee, over her thigh and to the large white vibrator resting between her legs. Brooke struggled and tried to break free, but she was tied to tightly to the chair. The gremlin cackled as it switched on the vibrator. Brooke's body immediately tensed as the vibrations hit her clit.

Brooke tried to break free and tried to resist the vibrator, but she found resistance to be difficult. The device spun faster, faster than Brooke had ever felt before. Feeling the nylon of her pantyhose rubbing against her swollen clit was more than she could take. Her body began to arch and she could feel her pussy tighten as the orgasm was about to wash over her body, but right before she orgasm, the gremlin switched off the vibrator, causing the others to laugh and cackle

The gremlins swarmed Brooke, tearing off more of her black shirt exposing her breasts and ripping through her hair. Brooke struggled against the creatures molesting her, when the gremlin switched the vibrator back on causing Brooke to moan again. The vibrator worked over Brooke's clit some more teasing her right to the edge of orgasm, just as she began to moan and squeal, the gremlin switched the vibrator off causing Brooke to cry out in frustration.

This went on multiple times. While the gremlins had fun watching Lindsey have orgasm after orgasm, they decided it would be more fun to tease Brooke, they knew they had both women right where they wanted them. Brooke grew insanely frustrated after numerous denied orgasms, the gremlins decided to torment her even more by showing her what she was missing. They walked back over to Lindsey's vibrator back on, a low moan and squeal escaped her lips as the vibrator went back to work.

Lindsey was in the opposite position of Brooke, she didn't know how much more her body could take, she had had countless orgasms since the gremlins tied her down hours before. Her legs trembled as the vibrations hit her swollen clit again.

Brooke grew oddly jealous and more than slightly turned on by Lindsey. Brooke closed her eyes and let her mind focus on Lindsey's leg rubbing up against hers. Feeling Lindsey's nylon encased flesh against her own turned Brooke on. Lindsey moved her leg to the rhythm of the vibrator and moved it faster as she came closer to orgasm.

All Brooke wanted at this point was release, her body was so tense and the gremlins had worked her into such an aroused state that she thought she would explode. The gremlin switched Brooke's vibrator back on, Brooke moaned and pushed her pelvis into the vibrator to get the maximum effect. Yet again though the gremlin brought Brooke to the brink but stopped just before she reached orgasm. "GOD DAMN YOU! JUST LET ME CUM!" Brooke screamed. The gremlins all cackled and laughed manically; they had gotten to Brooke and were enjoying being in complete control.

The gremlins switched off Lindsey's vibrator again. She let her head slump forward, too exhausted to do much else. The gremlins caressed her and let their tongues run over Lindsey's body, her nerves were alive, and she could feel every little touch, every little caress the gremlins made. Lindsey had not been touched in that way in a long time, and her body was still, even after all of the orgasms, very responsive to the gremlins' touch.

Brooke really thought she was going to snap, this thing was not letting her orgasm and the denial was proving to be too much. The gremlin laughed evilly as the spread young executive pleaded with it to let her cum. All Brooke could focus on was being able to achieve release. Her body ached for it, her legs grew weak and her mind was exhausted. All she wanted was one orgasm. That was all her mind could focus on. The gremlin turned the vibrator on the lowest setting, making Brooke work to feel what she felt before. As the vibrator did its work, Brooke could feel the orgasmic feeling building in her pelvis, prepared to wash over her entire body, giving her the feeling she so badly craved. The gremlin switched the vibrator off again.

Before Brooke could scream, the lights in the closet began to flicker. The gremlins looked at each other confused; after all, they were the one who were supposed to cause mechanical problems. They shut off both vibrators and began to investigate the room. Sparks began to shoot out both electrical outlets filling the small closet with blue light. The gremlins screeched and hissed, running towards the vents, fleeing the closest and abandoning Brooke and Lindsey.

Brooke swung her head around from side to side trying to figure out what was going on. The outlets were shooting sparks and both vibrators seemed to power themselves on. Lindsey's head shot up as the newly engaged vibrator switched on, the head was spinning faster, much faster, than it had before. She screamed and struggled against it as it spun and spun.

Brooke's vibrator powered on at a higher level than before as well! She moaned and cried as her body quickly built back up to orgasm. It was like a fire cracker had gone off inside of her body, pleasure washed over Brooke, she had finally achieved her release, but the vibrators didn't stop, if anything they went faster.

Lindsey looked over at the electrical outlet and saw something she would never forget, the blue sparks shooting out of the outlet had a shape to them. They were in the shape of a gremlin. Lindsey screamed as she saw the electric gremlin leering at her. The beast then made the vibrators spin even faster.

Both women couldn't control their bodies, orgasm after orgasm rocked them, causing their whole bodies to tremble. The vibrators were running so fast, both Lindsey and Brooke could smell smoke as the gears inside the devices began to burn out, they were trapped and had no hope of escape.

Lindsey was so lost in the vibrator she barley heard the door slam open. She looked up to see her friend Kristen, her clothes torn apart, her breasts exposed, and missing her shoes standing in the doorway. Lindsey called out to her "KRISTEN, HELP! UNPLUG THE VIBRATORS" Lindsey screamed. Kristen ran to the outlet but couldn't go to close to it. She quickly looked around the room and grabbed a mop sitting in the corner. Kristen hit the plug for the vibrator tied to Lindsey until it fell from the outlet, immediately powering it done, Kristen ran to the other side and did the same to Brooke's.

The electric gremlin quickly dissipated, using too much of its strength powering the vibrators. Kristen ran and untied Brooke and then Lindsey. The three women were shocked to see that the crotches of Brooke and Lindsey's pantyhose had been worn away, exposing both women. "There was some announcement, saying it was 'time' that thing left me in the copy room" Kristen said "We have to get out of here" Lindsey was too exhausted to stand, so Brooke and Kristen took each side of her and made their way out of the closet and out of the Clamp Center.

Chapter #12 Isabelle's Closet Encounter

Isabelle was a very quiet woman. She was not quite as flashy as the other women the gremlins attacked, but she was just as beautiful, her chestnut hair framing her lovely face, Isabelle had a wholesomely bewitching quality that made men flock to her, even if she didn't necessary notice their advances. Isabelle worked as an accountant for a stock office housed in the Clamp Center. The office could be a bit of a boys club, and she was pressured to dress a certain way, but she enjoyed the work. All work stopped and her male colleagues fled as the gremlins invaded office.

Isabelle was in the back of the office with her door closed, she could get very focused when she worked and she typically shut out the world around her; but the commotion she heard and the faint by distinct screams made her take notice. She cautiously opened her door a crack and peaked out to the main bullpen. Isabelle saw that the desks were not being occupied by her co-workers, but rather gremlins, they threw papers around and took great delight in yelling gibberish into the phones.

Isabelle could see her friend Emily standing at the doorway to the office. Isabelle was terrified of these strange cackling little creatures. Fear filled Isabelle even more when she saw Emily turn on her heel and run out the door, leaving her alone in the office with the gremlins.

The gremlins tore the office apart; they seemed to be on a mission to find something, or someone. They had a definite hunger in their eyes. Isabelle slowly closed the door, slipped out of her black heels and walked back to hide under her desk. She could hear the gremlins coming, they began to pound and scratch on her office door. Isabelle began to panic.

Just before the gremlins broke the door down and came spilling into her office, Isabelle quickly crawled into the coat closet. She closed the door just as the gremlins broke down her office door. Isabelle brought her knees to her chest and covered herself with an old trench coat. She could hear the gremlins laughing and tearing up her office.

The gremlins immediately spotted Isabelle's black high heels placed neatly in the corner of the office. This discovery sent the gremlins into a frenzy, they wanted to find the owner of those high heels in the worst way. They looked in every nook and cranny of the office. Isabelle was terrified as she heard them getting closer and closer to the closet. She didn't know what these things were, but she knew they couldn't be up to anything good.

Isabelle flinched as she heard the clawed hands of the gremlins begin to pound on the closet door. She edged herself into the corner of the closet pulling her legs in tight to her chest and pulling the coat over her body. She tried to keep herself from trembling as the door was pounded on more roughly.