A Bad Influence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,333 Followers

Donna took us both into her bedroom, telling me to sit on the bed and relax. Evan followed her and gave me a friendly smile. He pulled a gold chain from his pocket that had an amulet on it. It was very shiny, and he started to swing it back and forth. Donna told me to relax again, as did Evan. He would talk slow and even. I thought he was trying to hypnotize me, and thought this crap doesn't work.

I could hear his voice getting softer, and I felt myself going to sleep. When I was woken up, I felt wide awake. The first thing I said was "I can't be hypnotized, that stuff never works." Both of them laughed and told me to get up.

I remember feeling great and wanting to flirt with all the men at the party. I started to make my way around, introducing myself and seducing every man I meet. Finally I was in Donna' bedroom again with several men. They all took turns with me, and I felt it was the greatest thing ever to happen to me.

The more I came the more I wanted. About 3 or 4 of the men held me up in the air with my legs spread. Each guy would fuck me while being held up. Finally I was put on the bed with some other girl I had never met before. We both had our share of each of the men. I must have stayed in the room for about 3 hours. By the end of the night, I had the most sex ever in my life. Within a 12 hour period I did it with multiple partners and was sore for several days after. I think Ron knew something the next day I arrived home, but wrote it off to too much partying with Donna.

It didn't take long for Donna to use Sarah against me. She was saying that Ron at work was very friendly to her and the other girls. Sarah said, according to Donna, Ron was having long closed door meetings with the pretty girls in his company. I found out later that this was a lie, but I believed it at the time. I guess I just wanted an equal footing with me cheating on Ron. I saw him that day, and wondered who he had fucked at work. I got a little jealous, but realized I was just as bad.

I keep having wild sex with Donna'friends during the next two months. She would video tape our exploits several times but let me have the tapes. I watched some of these after they happened, and I didn't remember doing or saying the thing portrayed on the tapes. They were very sexy, but they weren't me. This is when I asked Donna about the nights in question. She said it was the booze and a bad memory, but I really didn't believe her. I saw in the paper an advertisement for a hypnotist called Evan Ross at a local college club, and it clicked into place. "I bet she had him hypnotize me without me knowing." I said to myself.

Well the next day I confronted Donna and was very mad. It was just about three weeks before I was arrested. I was very upset and asked point blank about Evan Ross. I heard the words "checkered apron" come out of Donna' mouth, and went blank. I don't remember any more. For the next two weeks I started to help Ron with the house budget and paying the bills. He normally took care of this, but I felt it was important to know our finances. Ron said I was more attentive than usual, and he seemed to like it.

Donna also told me about the benefits of a women owned business. I felt like it was a great idea and started to tell Ron all about the tax advantages and contracts he could get. This is about the week before I got arrested. I guess you could see what I didn't by now.

I found out later from my lawyer some details I never knew. First Donna was lying her ass off when she would talk to me. The truth made me want to kill her. I finally got the missing pieces of the puzzle long after I was in jail. Here is what I later found out.

When Sarah was hired by my husband, she was bragging to Donna how crappy Ron's accounting system was. She said she could take all his money, and no one would know for at least six months. Donna was excited by this news and couldn't wait for the chance to cheat Ron. Sarah said she could probably get away with stealing from Ron's company for at least 3-4 months without getting caught. She said she had to cover their tracks, but this could be done. Donna' ace in the hole was our friendship (she thought).

Sarah told Donna that a nerdy accountant was always hitting on her. He would give her flowers and candy to make a good impression. Sarah was out of his league, but she led him on anyway. One day she called her sister Donna and said there must be trouble.

The accountant would avoid her and not make eye contact. She said she went right up to him and started to get very close and rub his cock. Instead of dropping his pants, he backed away very nervous, and made an excuse to leave. Sarah knew the jig was up.

Donna thought she would not get into trouble, because I was part owner of the business. She was horrified when I told her the company was in Ron's name only. I think that is when she gave me the hypnotic suggestion for owning the business in my name only.

The hypnotist Evan Ross turned states evidence and told how Donna was using hypnosis to control me. He said the key trigger words were "checkered apron" and that he put a post hypnotic suggestion on me at Donna' party the night I meet him. Donna was stupid enough to pay him with a fake check from Ron's company. He was easy to track down, and he thought the check was legit. He never was charged, but he did fill in a few parts of the missing story.

As far as I can tell, the money was going to Donna, Sarah and Bill Fielder, Paul from The Club and to my surprise me! I don't remember going to the bank or cashing any checks. I do remember Donna handing me a large amount of money and going crazy shopping. She said she received another large divorce settlement check, and wanted to share it with her best friend. Some best friend I found out. I tried to get word to my soon to be ex husband, but he said the trouble started long before Evan Ross ever received a check and didn't want to hear anything about a hypnotist. Thinking about it now, I don't blame him.

The lawyer showed me all the tapes that my husband found in our guest room at home the week I got arrested. I thought I was clever, but he found them somehow. I looked at the tape Ron shot the week of my arrest. It was the one were I was at Donna' house and Paul, Bill and another bartender named Jimmy were there. I started to cry when I saw what Ron was seeing through the patio door using his helmet camera to tape us from outside that night.

Donna' tape of that night was even worse. At the beginning of the tape, I was serving all the men one at a time who were sitting on the couch. I looked like a child with three lollipops. I sucked them off, and mounted their cocks in order. The look on my face showed great delight, but I now know it was all in my mind. Thanks to Donna and her lies.

So between the check I cashed and the expression on my face on the last video tape, no wonder Ron didn't' want me back. I know now that I was stupid and naïve. Donna was a complete liar, and my life was ruined after that.

My life was actually very good and I didn't appreciate it. Ron was a loving husband and provider. My great sin was lust though, and that is my problem only. Well like I said at the beginning, this is a cautionary tail, so heed my warning. When your parents or your husband say that some person is a bad influence, believe them!

Well my time is almost up and I have to go to the recreation yard here in the prison. My appeal is looking good now that the evidence shows me being manipulated by hypnosis, but my life will never be the same again. Ron has moved on and sold our house. Donna lost her house, and Paul lost his bar to Ron also. My life goes on though, but I am a little wiser this time around. I hope you will be also.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,333 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
40 Comments
NoBullAlNoBullAl2 months ago

This #2 chapter is so bad that there wasn’t even an opportunity to put a “grade” on it!!!

Medussa55Medussa557 months ago

Just a few issues. In part 1 we are told that Suzie is paying closer attention to their bank account than usual while in this one she says she never looked at it. Also, if she is acting under hypnosis why does she manage to write a list of reasons Ron's business should be transferred to her name? Hypnosis doesn't work like that! Finally everyone knows you can't be made to do anything under hypnosis you don't really want to do especially if to have strong objections. Therefore, she must have wanted to do these things. No excuses here.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Sue only lived 6 months after leaving prison. She had contracted HIV and an uncurable STD from the 'girls' in prison. Good riddance, I'd say. RIH ;)

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

4* the only reason for that is giving the wife's perspective. The whole hypnotism was crap. She was already a whore BEFORE all of that. You gave her an excuse which shouldn't be there.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Bad Influence Previous Part

Similar Stories

The Cost Revenge on a cheating wife.in Loving Wives
The Bridge Just another simple cuckold story?in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
More Stories