All Comments on 'A Band of Brigands Ch. 1'

by All by myself

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kingquibkingquibabout 19 years ago
decent

I think you're decent. My grading is relative to my perfectionism so I grade hard, but you wanted it so now you're gonna get it. Your enviornment description is thin. Especially your start. There is one small paragraph about the punch in line. You don't build a scene or style, just rush through like if you can't stand to get the story rolling along your plot line. And before you get too into the story you should find a way to develop your character or else your story will start of with a trite introduction. Keep practicing. It's decent ameteur work. If that's what you want to be then take a look around and enjoy the view because that's where you are. Either get used to the surroundings or strive harder. It's all relative to what you want. I'd like to hear your answer. quickquib@netzero.com Peace!

Bridget69Bridget69over 18 years ago
Brigand buddies.

Realistic portrayal of the challenges of bachelorhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I like the relationships...

Would love to read about the history of these characters - what's the background story? Why do they do these things they do? One thing is certain, I'm intrigued and I want more. You're a hell of a great writer and I love your style. More please! Yes? YES!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous