A Bandanna is not a Burqa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left his cock pinched between her cheeks, and lifted her dress with both hands, tracing his hands up her frame as he did so. She shuddered when he brushed her underarms, and threw the dress into the gradually growing pile of clothes on the floor. Her body moved backward into his, wanting to get closer. Her flesh was warm all over, and as all ten of Jackson's slender fingers trailed up her soft midsection, she shuddered. Jackson's smile went into full lady-killer mode, and he lightly grazed her neck, teasing the goosebumps he had created.

Abibah backed further into her ephemeral lover. She could feel the memory of his six-pack underneath the thin layer of malnutrition from the chow hall, and bit her lip as she ran her hand up and down his backside. He had an ass he could break a pencil with, and she didn't mind that his sixth digit had softened a little; she would fix that. She felt his breath on her neck, and could tell by the way he sighed through his nose that he was smiling. She offered her neck to him more, and a moan escaped her lips when he touched his teeth to her upper vertebrae. A chill shot down her spine and into his impatient limb, and it began to grow to full size again. She reached behind her to seize it by the shaft, but surprised herself when she touched the head instead. She snatched her hand away, and noticed a considerable amount of precum on the back of her hand. Her body followed suit and produced a similar liquid, and she removed his hand from her voluptuous breast and placed it between her legs.

"I am not done- I want more, Barialei."

"Hush, baby girl. Stop talking." Jackson instinctually cleaned his wet hand with his tongue, then placed his hand between her shoulder blades and guided her into position onto the table. Looking down at her, he hesitated.

Originally, this had been about proving whether or not she truly loved her husband, but now Abibah was having sex with her student for her own enjoyment. Jackson's conscience came into play, at the most inopportune moment as always. He was going to give her more like she wanted- like he wanted- no doubt. But he realized that he couldn't allow her to enjoy it anymore, and in fact she would have to resent it a little. Not enough so that she felt guilty and quit her job and disgraced her self and her family when she informed them of her infidelity, but just enough so that she would believe, regardless of its sincerity, that no man could love her the way her husband could. In the end, he would fail her after all.

"Barialei..." she called, propped up by her hands on the desk.

Jackson pulled the shawl down around his neck, looked up at the ceiling, and said a mental prayer, counting on his usual ace in the hole when in the sack and problems arose.

Abibah was in front of him, swaying ever-so-slightly against his cock, waiting obediently.

Jackson sighed hard through his nose, this time not smiling, but actually frowning a little. He pushed Abibah further down so that she lay on the desk, her breasts pressed against the hard wood. He grabbed her arm and pulled it behind her back, so that she felt helpless to stop him, and commanded her to lift the leg on that same side on to the table to allow him easy access.

Filled now with a timidity she couldn't place, she obliged, and before she could find comfort in this unpleasant position, Barialei penetrated her with a brutality that came from somewhere more archaic than before, and she screamed in her head, allowing no more than a whimper to be heard by her newfound master.

He thrust into her again and again, extracting his cock to the initial third then plunging in to the hilt each time. Unconcerned with her orgasm, he fought for his own, his weapon diving repeatedly into her womb. She attempted to prop her self up with her free arm, but this was snatched from underneath her by the wrist, and she bit her lip half by accident and half on purpose to distract herself from the pain behind her.

Regardless of the unforeseen circumstances, she was nearing her climax, and her vagina tightened as pleasurable waves of energy began to build up within her. Jackson felt this, and allowed himself a few additional pumps of pussy before selfishly pulling out. He yanked her by the arm and guided her by the neck and shoulder to the ground, and she grasped his penis and stroked most of its length while sucking the rest.

She looked up into his eyes, not knowing what she'd see there, and her student was stonefaced. His usual calm, but kind, eyes were blank, as though his transition in behavior was far from abnormal. Her eyes were wet now, and as she slurped loudly on him, the pool of tears in her eyes began to roll down her cheeks. She removed her non-support hand from his length and wiped her face, causing herself to gag. He didn't seem to notice, and now resenting what she had done, she knew no one would love her like her future husband. She stopped looking at him out of self-disgust, and Jackson took this as his opportunity to swallow all the emotion and anguish that had welled up inside him.

He grabbed her beautiful, bedraggled hair with one hand, and released his hot cum into her throat, a fault that would burn deep inside her core until it was digested and passed.

12