All Comments on 'A Bangin' New Year'

by Stacie_Maddoxxx

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing....

Keep writing. This was an amazing piece. You have a lot of talent.

vggirl08vggirl08over 9 years ago
Sooo Good!

Loved it!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks

What a great story!

BbqchickenBbqchickenover 9 years ago
Happy new year

a great way to start a new year

AverageBearAverageBearover 9 years ago
Wonderful, romantic tale.

I especially liked the way you had them open up to each other emotionally. I've long believed that the mark of a good couple is that each of them is a better person by being together than on their own - certainly true of Bri and Erin. Well written and enjoyable!

adesiredlustadesiredlustover 9 years ago

This was so great! You're a talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved the details...

AuContraireAuContraireover 9 years ago
Double standard

I have to admit that I enjoyed this story, but I can't help thinking how differently I (and many or most others) would have reacted if Erin had been Aaron (i.e., a male) and everything else had played out the same (with the requisite changes to body parts). I believe that as a result of the way their relationship became sexual, "Aaron" would be labeled as a rapist and Bri a victim of Stockholm syndrome. It wouldn't seem so sweet, but rather criminal. Just sayin... (though I still enjoyed the story as it was written and encourage you to write more; my "double standard" comment isn't about the author, but about society and our gender-biased view of sexual aggression)...

BugattiTBugattiTover 9 years ago
wonderful

Looooooooove the story. Thanks 4 sharing

airgodairgodover 9 years ago
Great Story

hope you continue writing and have more stories about them

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
an on an on an on

Boring and after1/2 page I was tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 9 years ago
Excellent

Really good characters. Fun sex scenes.

Very minor note: "chic" not "sheik"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely

i hope they fall in love x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

Great job!

blackash01blackash01over 9 years ago
seriously crazy

good. i hope you bring more stories

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

to the double standard comment.why does it have to be a double standard why can we not have the possible out come be the same for erin and aaron?i was raised to believe women and men should be held to the same standards in most cases so shy not this one?maybe they would have fell in love or maybe when they got thru and bri was able to get away she could call the cops and admit that she was raped by a woman?

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 9 years ago
It was nice

But the epilogue felt hurried, kinda ruined the whole story :/

elusiouselusiousover 9 years ago

A great story, I really enjoyed the build-up, the emotions and distinctness of Bri and Rein. The sex scenes were hot and at the end of the story I felt happy that everything had a resolution. Loved reading this story to begin the new year, thank you for sharing it with us. ^_^

elusiouselusiousover 9 years ago

Autocorrect mishap. Erin, not Rein, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn

I wish it didn't end. So greatly done :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Amazing how much time can go into a story for people to enjoy and yet you have the haters. I loved it and thought it was just awsome for a first time submition. Don't pay attention to the haters and keep writing.

LwmaxLwmaxover 9 years ago

What a beautiful story, I really enjoyed it. And the epilogue as it has to be - warm hearted and optimistic. Would love to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
banging!

i love every bits of your story....CINDER

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

This is a great story that I am glad I read. I loved the detail and the entire story overall.

FlpantherFlpantherover 9 years ago
Well Done!

Very nicely done...Bravo!!

More please!

dci40dci40over 9 years ago
This is the best

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great story. This is a terrific and well thought out story and was very believable. Can't wait for your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

This story started out dry and felt like it was dragging along. As you get into the middle, the story comes to life. It was more believable and drew me in. I just wished the story was longer and your ending wasn't rushed. But over all well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not sure about the rape

The rape feels out of place - if they had gone from fighting and ended up turning each other on rubbing against each other, it might have made more sense, but Bri was tied up and violated. She enjoyed it too much which felt like it happened because the story needed it to. The ending felt rushed too. You've got talent, but you need to trust your characters to drive the story more. Good first stort though

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I couldn't get passed the first page because you made the characters so unlikable. I didn't even want them to get together, I just wanted the trip to be over as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The rape part came up unexpected and threw me off the whole story. Not sexy at all, love, not even if the character was turned on by it. I would've at lest appreciated a disclaimer about it or something...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Very well written. Great character development. If other commenters would read the whole thing theyd see that. The rape part was unexpected but fitting. Would have liked to see Erin show some remorse for it though. But this is the great thing about beng an author... its your story, ignore the whining comments and write what you like. I look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm not sure

I can't quite make up my mind about this story. Neither of the two main characters are likeable at first: one is a humourless, emotionally-crippled near-robot, the other an immature and incipient alcoholic incapable of self-discipline. It's very hard to like either Erin or Bri and I think it's important that the reader should care for in some way for your main characters. And as others have pointed out, their first sexual encounter is rape by any standards---if a man had behaved like that, he'd probably be behind bars. But the story was well enough written apart from a few silly spelling errors (or were they typos?) and I've given you five stars for effort and encouragement. Keep writing because you do have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I have to agree with some of the other reviewers here. Bri and Erin's first time reads as rape to me, regardless of the fact that Bri liked it. Furthermore, putting aside the fact that it was rape, their first time seemed rushed. The introduction to the characters and their situation was a little long, and the jump into them having sex seemed abrupt.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Love it

I'm just someone that reads stories and loved it!

Thank you

L

pseud277pseud277almost 9 years ago
Guarded approval

Like the other commentators, I thought the rape came out of the blue. Up to that point it was as slapstick funny as the film 'Planes Trains And Automobiles' and I loved the brattiness of Bri ("I want the roast beef"). But that sobered me up and I really couldnt empathise with the characters after that. But it was on a roll for a bit there with some wise writing that rang true. So I voted it a 4 to encourage some more writing. Maybe a funny sex toy would have rescued the tone. She could have just tickled her into submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

i enjoyed it

and i would love to see more chapters

and yes i am a romantic at heart and want a happy ending ;)

Veronica20Veronica20almost 9 years ago
Love it

Thanks!! Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pretty good

I think this was a pretty good story, but it was a little bit long thought, I thought the ending was great though

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

I absolutely love it! I have to admit I didn't know how I felt about the rape scene, but I absolutely love how all this ended. I like your writing style, some editing and spell check would take this to a whole new level. Amazing read!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
The rape wasn't particularly desired

BUT over all I loved it. Would like to see a followup with Erin as the Dominant partner in the long lasting relationship, up to and including marriage, with Bri!

for_shitz_and_gigglezfor_shitz_and_gigglezover 7 years ago
Loved It :)

I loved this story. It was absolutely hilarious. When Bri didn't want Erin to come on the trip and she was thinking "Please don't be a bitch, please don't be a bitch" I died. i loved Bri's brattiness and Erin uptightness, it stayed true to the characters.

I loved the rape scene, but I think it was out of the blue. It just happened out of no where. But I really got into it when it started happening. It shocked me that Erin was the dom. Bri was such a head strong bitch that if she fucked Erin it would've been more believable. Erin was letting everything slide, and Bri was man handling her (emotionally) at first.

But thats just my opinion, this is still going down as one of my favorite stories :)

wibitriwibitriover 7 years ago
I can see

A chapter about Hawaii!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Here's how I would have done the buildup to their scene:

Brianna and Erin argue like in the story and it escalates until Brianna says, "Erin, are you as turned on as I am?" Erin then responds with "More." and they start kissing like mad...then proceed with the rest of the story as is (and maybe have Brianna consent to being tied up).

(Points to whoever guesses what TV show that quote came from.)

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 6 years ago
Another lovely story!

I really enjoyed it, the characters Bri and Erin were fleshed out wonderfully, and the story line was excellent! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Unknown81Unknown81almost 6 years ago
I commented earlier as Anonymous...

There's a few more comments I'd like to make that I couldn't make in my earlier review.

Brianna comes off as the Hard Drinking Party Girl type (look it up on tvtropes.org) and is, overall, fairly likeable. Erin, OTOH, comes off as a real bitch, especially when she's basically forcing herself on Brianna. Then you find out WHY she's such a bitch--with her background and upbringing, no wonder she's so off emotionally and socially (and her stepfather and stepbrothers are truly AWFUL people, IMO). Poor girl really needs a hug and she exemplifies the Jerkass Woobie trope to a T (OTOH, if Brianna had known Erin's background before getting the gag gift she got for Erin, she probably would have acted differently)…

Good story, of course; there's an interesting story somewhere, I'm sure, where Brianna and Erin meet as college roommates (wouldn't that be interesting)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unknown81

Just how would you have a story where they know each other in college??? That make absolutely zero sense!!!

IMO the story was a well written work of FICTION, even though the characters were so well written that they were entirely plausible.

IF there was a part two (which I would certainly read btw), it realistically would have to be a sequel and not an unbelievable prequel focusing on them trying to have an actual relationship, which would be hard on BOTH characters given each of their histories which have been shared in detail by a very talented writer.

alexwatson62@aol.com

Unknown81Unknown81almost 5 years ago
Anonymous...

I agree with you regarding a story with them in college; I would like a sequel, though...

This story was better than I thought, and a sequel would be interesting...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hoooot!

I love this story, and the other one as well....sexy, steamy, and really hot. I love the personalities of the characters. Thank you for sharing <3

TheserialwaffleTheserialwafflealmost 4 years ago

I never thought that there Were so many good writers of lesbian erotica . And so many good stories, always make me jump of my place. Literature is this, making us Close our eyes and be there and reflecting about ourselves. Even if we don’t have that. It’s good to dream

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wasn't sure how this story was going to play out, but I was pleasantly surprised and a little disappointed there isn't more ☹.

Great story!! Definitely on the lookout for anything else you've written 😄

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It sucks that there is no part 2. I would have loved to know what happened to these two love birds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2!!!!! Part 2!!!!! Part 2!!!!!! A true love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I already know how the story goes. I’m going to write the rest!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really really good, please consider writing a follow up story….

Slurpy29Slurpy29almost 2 years ago

I just reread both you’re stories and really wish you would publish more. These stories are perfect, well develop, nice theme, and very romantic. Would really enjoy reading more if you have something new.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Aww a nice feel for story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Happy New Year

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

This is literally one of the best stories I've ever read on here, as is your other one. Please will you consider writing more. A continuation of this and your other one, would be incredible!

I'm rating 10 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your story, perfect balance of sex and story

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

So hard to rate this a 5; and yet, so hard not to.

Do the ends justify the means? They clearly do in this story, I guess.

But the character definition of Erin is hard to understand. Her violent choice could have gone so so wrong, and she could easily have ended up fired … or even in prison. Or maybe even dead. They were both on the edge of serious violence at various points.

So, I had so much trouble understanding why she chose that approach. Was it a natural choice for her? We heard quite a bit about how her family abused her. Was that the source of it?

But, for this story, I'd have appreciated a more thoughtful epilogue, not just another cliff hanger. If you're going to do closure, do it.

stockingguy78stockingguy7812 months ago

Great story! I love how you take old tropes and make them interesting with compelling characters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really cute story! You made one mistake. It doesn’t ice up in Florida. Lived here for 23 years around Tampa and further south. I’ve never seen it snow or ice develop. The coldest nights here happen after a storm when the heat escapes not during a storm. Probably only people who live here noticed. So don’t feel bad

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you, thank you for this wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

this hits all the right spots. wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One of the best stories on here. I've rarely seen ice in Florida and never south Florida and seafoam is a choice for eye color but honestly this has got to be one of the top five stories I've ever read on this entire site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous