All Comments on 'A Barbarian Girl on Gor Ch. 01'

by Mischiana

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed your story and look forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Well written, do continue...

aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago

Very wonderful beginning to Amelia Jane's story. I look forward to reading more of her journey into the world of Gor and her experiences becoming la kajira. *smiles*

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Deliciously Gor-y!

This is a true homage to a great writer; I think he would have been flattered to read it. Welcome to Literotica, thank you for writing so well for us and please bring us more of this marvellous story - oh, and have five stars, too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oxbridge...

If you're going to add in things like Oxbridge then at least do minimal research, or you just sound a little stupid. Media studies? Really? It's considered a soft subject at A level and is certainly not offered at either. And in no subject would there be work just for turning up or assignments during the term. Marks are awarded purely for examinations and coursework, none of which is marked by the individual tutors but by members of the faculty who don't know who has written which paper. All of this would only take a quick google.

I realise that it's minor, and that it's fiction, but it removes a lot of the credibility. Why not just write about an American college, since I assume that's what you're basing your idea of Oxbridge on? It's the background to the stories on here that counts: if the situation is believable then reality may be suspended for the less realistic parts.

MischianaMischianaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
From Mischiana

Thank you for the kind feedback and criticisms. I have to agree with the point from 'Anonymous' that attention to small details can be vital, and that 'English Literature and Media Studies' was not very smart nor well thought through on my part. My intention, of course, was to suggest that Amelia Jane's studies were rather superficial. Any suggestions as to the most 'superficial' subject that could be studied at such a college? Given the comments on grading I may also need to change Oxbridge to an American institution of learning,. I wish I had thought to have Amelia Jane studying philosophy at a minor college in New York, as this might give an interesting hint as to the real identity of Professor Jones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your story

Your story is right on track. You have captured the essense of Gor. Keep going in this direction.

Master_n_MentorMaster_n_Mentorover 9 years ago
Very Interesting Start

Tal Mischiana,

I have posted many stories and essays on literotica some under this name, some under QuietlyMakingNoise.

I find your style to flow freely and the details are lightly hit only to move the plot along. You leave us wanting more by the ebb and flow of the chapter, leaving us both dissatisfied with how the heroin of the story is left, but knowing that the next chapter will answer the questions. You have that well down, a trick I have yet to master myself.

I will enjoy reading the rest, and doubly enjoy the fact you are not likely to hit the same point from 100 different angles to say exactly the same thing on as many chapters as possible.

To that end I enjoyed Tarnsman of Gor far more than Kur of Gor (last one in the series I’ve put myself through to date; but hope springs eternal).

I wish you well,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous