A Bargain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

Jenn stopped rubbing herself, but she never really came all the way back down. Almost immediately she began to grunt loudly, and a few minutes later again began to rub her breasts and press the tickler against her love button. Less than ten minutes after her last orgasm, she climaxed again, longer and louder than before.

Whether it was one continuous orgasm or a series of them was difficult to determine, but Jenn's high points got more and more intense as we drove. Soon she was pounding her feet against the floor, and shortly thereafter she was jerking her legs around. After about an hour she began to rise out of the seat as she screamed, trembling all over.

Jenn did this every ten or fifteen minutes I drove. I got used to her frequent loud cries of passion, and the scent of her arousal kept me stiff. I was fascinated by her pattern of orgasms, and I kept the speed down to enjoy them. I also drove near the shoulder to increase the vibrations through the wheels. After the first hour, she never really stopped moaning, and her body trembled and twitched almost continuously. Only when her screams got really loud could I be certain she had really climaxed. Most of the time her eyes were closed, and the only sounds coming out of her mouth were sounds of extreme pleasure. She was in continuous sexual stimulation, and probably in darned near continuous orgasm.

During Jenn's most intense climaxes, I could see her whole upper-body turning dark under her shirt. Her areolae and nipples turned a deep purple and looked like they were going to explode. Her head was thrown back against the headrest. Her eyes were closed. Her mouth was wide open and the look on her face could have been mistaken for agony. Her hips bounced off the seat and her abdominal muscles rippled as she screamed, again and again.

After slightly more than three hours of driving, we were about a half-hour from the campus. I drove into a scenic rest area that had bathrooms and parked. With the engine off, Jenn gradually stopped moaning. Her body stopped twitching, and she opened her eyes and looked at me. Her smile was beyond passion! She leaned over, took hold of my bare penis, and kissed me. The way she moaned I thought she was going to climax again.

We both had to go to the bathroom, and Jenn decided that she needed to change her shorts and put on a bra. As she twisted around to reach into the back seat for her other clothes, I told her we had to clean my car, too. I pointed between her legs. There was an incredible wet mess on the front of her seat! I reached over and pushed through the crotch of her shorts against the dildo, and it made a squishing sound. Jenn moaned with pleasure.

Jenn reluctantly decided she needed to take the dildo out, too. She dropped her shorts and removed the dildo with a magnificent, sucking smack. Her pubic hair was soaked and matted. She asked me to hold the dildo while she pulled her shorts back up, and so I started licking it like an ice cream cone. At first she looked at me like I was a degenerate, but as I smeared her juice around my lips and it began to run down my chin, she had to laugh. She said it was really disgusting, and I challenged her to try it. After a disapproving look at me, she did exactly that, and in a few seconds both our mouths were dripping with her pussy juice. We giggled and enjoyed a long kiss, punctuated with the true flavor of pure, raw, female passion.

Jenn waited until the women's bathroom was empty and then walked in carrying her bag of fresh clothes. Her legs were weak and her steps were unsteady. She actually staggered as if she were drunk. I took the dildo into the men's room and finished cleaning it off. Then I took a leak, wrapped the dildo in some wet paper towels, and carried it back to the car.

I used the wet towels to scrub the pussy-juice mess off the passenger seat, and finally I used dry paper towels to finish the job. I also removed her panties from the shift lever and dried it off. Jenn got back just as I was finishing, and she packed the dildo in one of her bags while I threw the paper towels away. She had changed her shirt and she clearly had a bra on, but I teasingly asked her if she had panties on.

In response she lowered her shorts and white panties, showing me the wad of toilet paper she had wedged between her thighs. "I sat on the toilet and I just kept dripping! If I don't soak this up, I'll make a stain on these shorts, too!" Then she handed me the shorts she had been wearing. The entire crotch area was soaked through. I sniffed them. They were really juiced up! And the car again smelled like pussy!

Jenn packed everything away, belted herself in, slid her hand up my bare leg and tweaked my penis through my shorts, and said it was time to get back. While we completed our drive, we didn't speak, but every time I glanced over at her, she smiled. The look on her face clearly showed that she had spent the afternoon enjoying sex, albeit from a dildo.

I found a place near the dorm where I could drop her off, and she took just one small bag of stuff. I insisted she take the dildo and negligee in it, so it took a moment for her to repack her things. I agreed to take care of everything else, and we decided we would get together later to get her stuff back to her. She leaned over to kiss me, and she still tasted of pussy. She grinned and hopped out of the car. As she walked off, she waggled her hips at me. What a view!

SUNDAY EVENING BACK AT THE DORM

I made two trips and hauled everything up to my room. With final exams over, there was a two-week break until summer school began, and most people, including my roommate, had gone home to visit their parents. Jenn's roommate, Dianne, was involved in a research project that required her to make daily checks on the equipment, so she was one of the people remaining, and that's why I didn't just take Jenn's stuff to her.

I spread everything out on the floor of my room, then filled a laundry bag and took it to the laundry room in the basement. I put all of our stuff into a machine, and got it going. There was an incredible scent of female crotch in the air after I unpacked Jenn's stuff! Dianne suddenly walked into the room, sniffed, and she commented on the smell. Then she leaned close to me, stared at my mouth, and said, "Judging from the smell and the slop on your face, you've been eating pussy!" What could I say? Dianne laughed and left.

Dianne was out of the laundry room when the washer finished, and I put everything into a dryer. She returned to start her own drying, and leaned against a table and waited. I heard her chuckle. She was obviously amused as she looked at the spinning clothes in the dryer. I leaned against the table next to her, and glanced at my dryer. Every few seconds Jenn's white panties would stick to the window before whirling away. "The last time I saw those, they were on Jenn's ass!" she remarked and winked at me. When my dryer stopped, Dianne offered to help me fold everything, and I told her I was in a hurry and pulled everything into the laundry bag. I could hear her laughing as I raced out.

I got back to my room and separated Jenn's and my stuff into piles. While I was trying to decide what I should tell Jenn about my encounter with Dianne in the laundry room, my phone rang, and it was Dianne. "Since the cafeteria doesn't serve on Sunday nights, how about you, Jenn, and I go out for a pizza? Say downstairs in ten minutes?" She asked. I agreed.

I met the two women in on the first floor, and we walked to my car. As Dianne crawled into the back seat, she sniffed, then laughed and asked, "What have you been doing in here?"

I helped Jenn into the passenger seat and her face immediately turned crimson. As I got in, I realized why. In the closed-up car, the heat had brought out an intense aroma of Jenn's pussy juice, probably from some place we hadn't cleaned. Jenn's face remained red and she wouldn't look at me. Dianne continued to giggle.

Dianne sat across from Jenn and me at the pizza place, and after we had placed our order, she said, "Cut it out you two!"

"W-What?" we asked in unison.

"Every time you look at each other I expect to see you start ripping each other's clothes off!"

Jenn and I stammered some nonsense, but Dianne interrupted. "Look, you two. I watched Jenn sneak little bags of stuff out of our room. Then she told me she was going away for a couple of days, and I called you to see if you knew where she had gone. Your roommate told me you were also gone. Then you both came back at the same time. When Jenn came into our room, she put a little bag in the closet, then undressed and went to take a shower. I could smell pussy in the air, so I went over and sniffed her shorts and panties. Wow! They were even damp! Then I took a look in the bag."

Jenn turned really red again and stared down at the table. "I really like that bordello negligee, but what's the plastic penis for? Didn't you get enough of him? And she gestured toward my crotch. Jenn started to protest, but Dianne cut her off. "Jenn, you've got that 'fucked long and well' look that I know intimately because I've been there, and he's got that smug 'stud' look that says he's the reason you're looking that way."

"We did not have intercourse!" Jenn muttered, but Dianne just shook her head.

"I was married for two years to a really good stud," Dianne said. "I often saw Jenn's look on my own face in the mirror after making love over and over again. And my ex-husband had your look, too!" And she turned toward me.

My suspicion that Dianne was older than Jenn was correct. "Jenn's telling the truth, Dianne!" I replied. "We did some pretty exciting things, but we did NOT have intercourse."

Dianne didn't believe us, but we kept assuring her that we had done just about everything else except fuck, and then the pizza came and we stopped talking while we ate. Dianne looked thoughtful, and after we were done and finishing our beers, she said, "So you used the dildo, right?" Jenn nodded and turned crimson again. "Can't you get it up?" she asked me.

At this Jenn laughed. "He seems to be stiff all the time!"

Jenn gestured with one hand for Dianne to look under the table, and with the other hand she began to rub my crotch. Dianne looked under the table. Since I wasn't wearing underpants, the head of my penis quickly came out of the leg of my shorts. Dianne sat back up, leaned her head back, and laughed out loud.

When she could talk again, Dianne said, "Look you two! All you have to do is tell me that you want to use the room and I'll leave for a couple of hours! Or I could stay and watch!"

That made Jenn blush again, and that, in turn, made Dianne laugh. I decided to change the subject, so I asked Dianne, "Where's your husband now?"

"That bastard? I divorced him!"

"Why, if he was such great lover?" I inquired.

"Oh he was a great lover!" She said. "He wanted sex all the time, at least five or six times a week, and it always lasted for several hours. He couldn't get enough, and I stayed hot and ready, and it was wonderful.

"Then one day when he was doing some painting in the dining room, I left work early to go home and get an afternoon fuck. As I came in the back door, I heard grunting and the wet sound of a dork slamming into a twat and a woman yelling in climax, and a few seconds later, I heard the same woman say, 'Do it again, harder!' The grunting and wet slapping sound started again, and I walked into the dining room and found our next-door neighbor's twenty-year-old daughter getting fucked by my husband, doggy style on a furniture pad on the floor."

Jenn wrinkled her brow and looked puzzled as Dianne continued. "When my husband saw me, he just grinned, then continued yanking on the girl's nipples and slamming into her. The girl had her head down and she was pushing back against his prick with every stroke. I watched as my husband and the girl shared a giant, screaming climax and then collapsed together onto the pad. When the girl opened her eyes and saw me standing over her, I demanded to know how long this had been going on. The girl said, 'Since you moved in.' And that's how I found out that my husband had started screwing a neighbor girl two years before - and right under my nose."

Jenn mumbled, "Doggy style?"

Dianne pointed at me and said, "Ask him to show you! I'll be he knows how to do it! I know I really like it!"

Jenn blushed again and wouldn't look at either of us. "Look, I'll pay the check," Dianne insisted. "I hadn't meant to embarrass you two, but I was insulted that Jenn thought she could fool me so easily!"

Jenn and I thanked her. "I still don't really believe you two didn't fuck, but whatever you did was obviously great sex!" As we walked to the car, Dianne told Jenn, "If he can get you this satisfied without putting his magic wand in you, think of how good it's going to be when he does!" This made Jenn giggle, and all the way back to the dorm Jenn kept muttering "Magic wand!" and then we would all laugh.

Dianne insisted that the three of us go to my room to get Jenn's other clothes. When we walked in the first thing we saw were Jenn's panties on top of her shorts and T-shirt on the end of my bed. "I guessed that Don would be doing laundry after I smelled your shorts, Jenn," Dianne said. Then she described the incident in the laundry room - including her comment about eating pussy. Jenn blushed and didn't say anything.

Dianne peeked into the plastic bags I'd left on the floor. "Jenn obviously didn't wear much wherever you two went!" Jenn got even darker red, but she smiled at me. I loved the look in her eyes.

"Okay, I'm sorry I'm heaping all this grief on you two lovebirds!" Dianne said. "Now kiss each other goodnight so that Jenn and I can get back to our room for some serious girl-girl talk!"

As I took Jenn in my arms, she said, "You're still taking me to the airport tomorrow, right? I want to visit my parents for a few days before summer school begins."

"I'm planning on it, Jenn. What time?"

"I forgot to check before we ate. I'll call you in a few minutes after Dianne and I get back to our room"

We shared a long goodnight kiss under Dianne's watchful eye, and then Jenn and Dianne left, carrying all of Jenn's stuff from my room. A few minutes later Jenn called and we agreed to meet for breakfast around 8:30.

I put my own things away and then tried to fall asleep. I was really glad that I hadn't gotten Jenn pregnant, but I still wondered why had I stopped when she asked me to fuck her. What the hell was going on in my head? Hadn't I planned to seduce her? Even if I was falling for her - and that certainly seemed to be a reasonable deduction - why would that prevent my slipping my rod - my magic wand! - into her wet- and-ready pussy? What was it about Jenn that caused me to behave this way? Was it love? Or something else?

MONDAY: JENN LEAVES FOR TWO WEEKS

At breakfast Jenn and I sat alone and teased each other about the weekend. Jenn's face had lost most of the just-fucked look, but it lighted up when I reminded her of the things we had done. Several times, however, I caught her staring into space, and it was obvious that her thoughts were somewhere else.

"Would you get my suitcase from Dianne around 10:00 - and then pick me up at the Student Health Center?" She asked. "We can go directly to the airport form there."

I agreed, but I was confused. Student Health? Did Jenn have something wrong? She certainly looked great, but maybe all the stuff we had done had caused her to - what? Certainly not get pregnant! Did she catch something from me? So fast? I was too stupid and too afraid to ask.

Promptly at 10:00 I knocked on Jenn's and Dianne's door, and Dianne opened it wearing Jenn's negligee! My jaw must have dropped open as Dianne pulled me into the room. She was about the same height as Jenn, but with bigger breasts, and the nearly transparent material left most of her breasts and nipples bare. Her pubic thatch was thick and hairy, and dark curls were coming out of both sides of the panties. She twisted her torso back and forth, causing her boobs to bounce completely out of the negligee. She spread her legs wide apart, and asked, "Want some, big boy?"

Dianne laughed deep in her throat, bent down, gave me a great look at her swinging breasts, picked up Jenn's suitcase, put it in my hands, then opened the door and shoved me into the hall. Then she said, "Better do something about that before you walk around in public!" And she pointed to my crotch.

I looked down, and my penis had lifted the right leg of my shorts up and was almost visible from above. I put the suitcase down and shoved my prick into a less visible position. When I looked back toward the door, Dianne had removed both the panties and the top. She was standing there, just inside the room, completely nude. She blew me a kiss and slowly closed the door. I could hear her laughing.

I stared at the closed door for several seconds. The image of Dianne's body was vivid in my mind. Her dark nipples poking out from her full and bouncing breasts, her dark triangle of thick fur between her legs, her full lips open in a smile, the contrast between her woman's hips and her thinner waist, the smooth skin on her shapely legs - I could still see everything. She had gotten me so aroused and so totally focused on her body that I was surprised when I looked down and saw the suitcase at my feet. Jenn!

I grabbed the suitcase and headed for the stairway, not daring to risk meeting anyone in the elevator. I was so turned on that I heard a swishing sound in my ears. I had worn light, loose shorts without any underpants so that Jenn would be able to play with my penis during the drive to the airport, and Dianne had exploited it - not that I really cared! Every step made my shorts rub the head of my penis, and at first my penis stayed completely erect.

After walking down seven flights, I was again presentable, and I walked out to the car, put the suitcase in the back seat, and headed off to the Student Health Center. I stopped in front, and in less than five minutes Jenn came out, gave me a quick kiss, smiled, and buckled herself in. "Would you mind stopping at the drug store on the corner by the gym? I have to get a prescription filled."

"Jenn, is something wrong?" I finally managed to inquire.

"Don't worry, Don!" She replied. "It's just one of those female things!"

When I looked puzzled, she kissed me. "Now don't get all worried, silly!" She said. Then she giggled. I was too dense to figure it out.

I offered to go into the pharmacy with her, but Jenn told me she wanted me to wait in the car. After about twenty minutes, she came out with a big grin on her face, and told me to head for the airport. It was only about a twenty-minute drive, and there wasn't any easy way for us to bare ourselves without people seeing, so we contented ourselves with lots of caresses and touching through our clothes.

Jenn checked her bag, and we both went through security (which was allowed before the 9/ll attack). We sat in a corner by ourselves while we waited for her plane to be called. She told me the time of her return flight, and I promised to be waiting for her. She was chewing on her lower lip, and once again I could tell that her mind was somewhere else. "Can I call you a couple of times at your parents' home? I'll need the number."

Jenn held my face in her hands and looked deeply into my eyes. "No, Don!" She said. "I don't want you to call me. I have your number if I need to call you. But I probably won't"

All I saw was love in her eyes. "Why, Jenn? I though . . . I want . . . Could we . . . Don't you want . . ."

"To make us an official couple? Almost engaged?" Jenn asked, and I nodded. "That's the problem, Don! I NEED to be away from you! Completely away from you! So that I can figure that out!"

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers