A Bargain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

"Jenn, don't you know how I feel? I'm . . . I'm falling in love with you! What do you want from me?"

Jenn signed. "Don, I'm going to see my old boyfriend. From highschool. The one I had sex with after the prom. I still have feelings for him. He's back there and wants to take me out. I may have sex with him again while I'm home."

"Jenn, don't you feel . . . something for me, too? I know you're turned on. Right now! Well, so am I!"

"Don, I just want things to be clear. And honest. I don't know where you and I are going, but until I get back, don't sit around waiting for me. If I'm this excited with my old boyfriend, I'm going to have sex with him. I'm not going to ask you to be faithful to me since I can't promise to be faithful to you. At least until I figure myself out."

I must have looked both hurt and puzzled. Jenn smiled at me. "Look, Don! I need to know if what I feel is you. Or me. Or the two of us together. I need time to figure that out. If you're even talking to me, I won't be able to do that! My sex volume- control is stuck in the high position when you're around! Right now my nipples are hard, I can feel myself getting wet, and my love-button - as you called it! - is pressing hard against my panties! I'm almost ready to climax!"

I pulled Jenn closer and gently kissed her lips. "Do you think being out-of- contact for a couple of weeks will help you to figure it out, Jenn? Will having sex with . . . him . . . help?"

She nodded her head. "I need to come down from this sexual high! Being home should do that, and then I'll be able to think. Right now all I can think about is how your body felt when we were together, naked, kissing. Oh shit!" I saw Jenn's pupils get wide, and then her whole body trembled in my arms. She arched her head back and stifled a groan.

I looked around, but nobody seemed to be paying attention to us. "What are you going to do if you get this horny at home? Run to your old boyfriend? What if he isn't right for you?"

Jenn sort of shook herself and smiled. "I've always got Donnie!" She said.

"Donnie?"

She laughed. "That's what I named the dildo you gave me!"

"Jenn, I feel so stupid! I didn't have sex with you because I care so much about you. But you're going home to have sex with your highschool sweetheart? Does this make sense?"

"I'm not sure, Don. I thought I was in love with him back then, and I still have feelings for him. And as for you. I just don't . . . I can't sort everything out! But even if I do have sex with him, he'll still be the only man who's . . . had me. When I get back, we'll see. But don't count on me, okay? I may not be able to become part of your life. Not if everything clicks with him."

"Okay, Jenn. But we can kiss each other goodbye." Jenn stood up and we wrapped ourselves around each other. She was pressing her pussy against my left thigh, and I could feel the heat coming from her. After a couple of minutes she began to moan into my mouth, and I could feel her sliding herself up and down my thigh.

We heard her flight called, and Jenn pulled away from me. "Whew! Just in time! I was about ready to undress you!" She said. "Now look, Don! I'm not promising anything except that I'm probably going to have sex with someone else! Don't be a dufuss and count on me coming back all lovey-dovey and ready to be your woman. I don't know what I'll decide. Or what I'll be feeling. I don't know what's going on inside my head or my body. So put me out of your mind until I get back here. Then we'll decide, okay? And if you want to have sex with someone else, do it! I'm making no promises. Agreed?"

I nodded. The image of Dianne standing naked in the doorway flashed unbidden into my head. I wrapped my arms around Jenn and concentrated on how her body felt against me. Dianne's image disappeared as abruptly as it had arrived.

Jenn and I kissed a final time, and I watched Jenn as she got in line to board. I found that I could think about how her naked body looked and felt, and each time Jenn looked back at me she smiled as if she could feel my thoughts. She was finally out of my sight, and I sat down to conceal my erection. It was ten minutes or so after her plane took off that I was finally soft enough to walk out of the airport.

I headed back to the dorm, feeling lonely, rejected, and more than a little horny. My horniness was in large part due to my feelings for Jenn. I hadn't felt so fixated on another person since my first, teenage love. But those same feelings had kept me from fucking her, and I didn't understand why! Now she was probably going to fuck her old boyfriend, and it made me feel . . . well, lonely, rejected - and angry.

I hadn't been faithful to any woman I dated since my first lover when I was nineteen. Now I wondered if it was natural for anyone to be faithful. But damn it! I wanted Jenn to be faithful to me! And, after not fucking her when I could have, I knew I could be faithful to her. But she told me she was going home prepared to fuck her old boyfriend. It wasn't really cheating, but it felt like it.

I really didn't understand. I had stoked the furnace, and now that it was burning hot, another guy got to enjoy the heat! Damn, that hurt! But she was being honest, and it could hardly be called cheating since we didn't have any vow or pledge to uphold. So why was I so upset?

Suppose Jenn let her old lover fuck her, but then she decided that she wanted me. Would I still feel the same when she came back? My emotions twisted and jerked around as I thought this over. I realized I'd probably forgive her, but only this one time because we weren't officially committed to each other. The thought of another guy with his dick in her pussy hurt so much that I knew I could never forgive her if she did it after promising to be faithful to me. She wasn't ready to make that commitment, but I thought that I was. I always thought that was a problem guys had, not girls.

Part of me still had serious doubts. I had a terrible feeling that I had acted stupidly. Why hadn't I told her that we had no future together if she fucked her old flame? How could a man in love not demand his woman be faithful? Was I in love with her? Shit! What kind of pussy-whipped wimp was I? I'd passed up a chance to make love to Jenn, and this is the way she treated me? Shit! Was Jenn "the one?" Well, I wasn't going to find out until she got back. In the meantime she had made it crystal clear that she wasn't planning to be faithful to me, and that I shouldn't feel any obligation to be faithful to her. I vowed that I wouldn't turn down any opportunity to dip my wick while she was away. Hell, I owed it to myself to go trolling for a hot piece of ass, didn't I? I headed to the cafeteria and ate lunch alone since I didn't see anyone I knew. I wondered what was really going on Jenn's mind. In the two years I'd known her, we'd had lots of good conversations, but I'd never known her to be so indecisive. Or so confused. Well, there was nothing I could do until she got back. I was still horny, and I mentally checked-off several women as possible future conquests. My heart really wasn't in it. I kept thinking about Jenn, and going to all the trouble to meet and seduce someone while she was gone just didn't seem to be worth it.

After lunch I walked over to the library to do some research, and I finished just after 6:00. I headed straight to the nearly-deserted cafeteria, and ate with a group of girls, all of whom I knew, one of whom I'd dated, and we all enjoyed flirting. I tried to pick up one of them, but they all had plans so I headed back to my room alone. The prospect of a date had aggravated my state of arousal, and I was thinking about beating off to relieve the sexual tension.

Rather than ride the elevator, I ran up the stairs for exercise. As I climbed, I thought about Jenn. She would be back in a couple of weeks, and then what? Did her departure today announce the end of our passionate relationship? Was she feeling guilty about cheating on the exam or about what we had done - or both? Would we start to have a real romance? Or were the previous couple of days just one of those special interludes two people sometimes share?

It was too early to tell. But I knew that I was really horny, and if one of the girls at dinner had been willing, I convinced myself I would have been in bed with her right now. Talking with them had given me a new approach. I already knew quite a few women, so rather than try to pick someone up and talk her into bed, perhaps I could concentrate on those I already knew. There wasn't much happening until summer school started, so maybe one of them would be interested in fucking me.

Once again I remembered Dianne and how her naked body had looked when I picked up Jenn's suitcase, and I felt myself getting hard. Clearly Jenn wasn't the only woman on my mind! And Dianne was still in town! But could I fuck Jenn's best friend and roommate? As I climbed the stairs, I realized I was horny, frustrated, and lonely enough that I could fuck any woman who would let me. That certainly included Dianne. Damn Jenn and her old boyfriend anyway!

This story continues in "A Bargain Ch.3: Swap - Roommate offers sexual relief. "

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers