A Bargain Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

When she began to grunt, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I couldn't hold back, and I sped up until I was going as fast as I could go. As I did so, Dianne began her orgasm, but my stimulation held her there for almost half a minute before I felt my own climax and ejaculation. My penis quickly lost its stiffness, and the only stimulation Dianne was receiving was on her clitoris, so I gradually slowed that down until I was just gently rubbing her bushy pubic hair.

Dianne's vagina and abdomen continued to pulse rhythmically, and her legs were twitching. Over a period of a couple of minutes, she came back down. Seconds later she sighed, and fell asleep. I lay awake and gently caressed her until the alarm sounded at 4:30. Then I woke her.

This proved to be difficult to do. She was really dead to the world. No matter where I tickled or rubbed her, she just grunted and rolled over. But I turned on the lights and took the blindfold off her, and the bright light finally woke her up. I pointed out that it was quarter to five, and that she either had to leave right away or stay in my bed until evening. She immediately flopped back onto the bed and pulled the sheet up! I was tempted, but I knew that having her here all day would risk discovery, so I pulled her to her feet and told her to find her clothes and get dressed.

After poking into lots of things, she found her shirt, bra and shoes, but nothing else. She got dressed in what she had, and continued searching. As she became more awake, she realized how funny she looked, covered from the waist up and naked from the waist down, with cum and cunt juice streaks on both legs! At 5:00 she gave up and said I'd either have to give her the rest of her clothes or she would go back to bed.

I went to the closet and got a narrow wraparound towel that fastened with Velcro so that one size fitted nearly everyone. I wrapped it around Dianne's hips, and it made it - just barely - and it covered her from just below her waist to just below her crotch. She was covered as long as she didn't bend over!

Over Dianne's whining protests I put her purse in her hand, wiped her crotch and legs one last time with a towel, kissed her good morning, and gently pushed her into the hall. I watched her walk down the hall toward the stairs. The towel rode up on her waist, and I could see her pubic hair between her cheeks. Anybody below her on the stairs was going to get a show!

About five minutes later my phone rang, and it was Dianne. She was laughing because on the way down my stairway, the velcro had ripped out, and there was no way to keep the towel wrapped around her. So she had to cross the very public first floor, get to the women's stairway, climb the stairs, and get to her room - all while bare assed!

She said that about halfway up the women's stairs, she heard two people coming down. Before they got to her, she covered her head with the towel, and raced past them up the stairs. She said that both a woman's and a man's voice called after her! Dianne, the exhibitionist! We said good night, and I went back to bed. I used a towel to wipe off the worst of the mess in the bed, but I couldn't get it all. Finally I just lay down on the sticky sheets, enjoyed the memories the aroma generated, and crashed.

I missed breakfast. About 10:30 I work up, cleaned up enough that I could go to the bathroom, and did the shit, shave, and shower routine. Then I hauled my sheets, some towels, and some other clothes down to the laundry. I had called Dianne to see if she wanted to get together, but there was no answer. So I washed and dried everything by myself, took everything back to my room, remade the bed, and went to lunch. Just before I finished eating, Dianne came in, sat down with me, and we talked. I asked her if she wanted me to drive her to check her research, and she said, "My God! No!"

She explained that she was so sore that she had spent most of the morning putting ice packs on her pussy. So much pounding so fast had bruised her labia, and she was really uncomfortable. She said the sex had been unbelievable, particularly the first time at the lab - and later when she had been blindfolded and had her legs over my shoulders - but she was paying the price for it today. She said there was absolutely no way that anybody was going to fuck her until her pussy felt better! I asked how long that would take, and she laughed, saying she had never had the problem before, not even with her ex-husband.

I talked to her on the phone that evening, and offered to go over and just sleep with her. She said that was out of the question for two reasons. One, she wasn't looking for a permanent boyfriend; what she wanted was someone to fuck her. And two, since her pussy hurt too much for her to fuck, it wasn't worth risking discovery if we couldn't do that. I laughed, and we said good night. As I fell asleep, I realized how much I missed holding her in my arms.

DIANNE COOLS THINGS OFF, THEN TURNS UP THE HEAT

Over the next several days, Dianne and I managed to share several meals together in the almost-deserted dining hall. She turned down my daily offer to drive her over to the lab building. I was beginning to wonder if I'd done something wrong. We'd gone from nearly constant sex to total abstinence, and I really missed the intimacy we'd shared.

We were just finishing our dining hall evening meal on Monday, and the other people who had been at our table with us got up to leave. Dianne asked me to get her another cup of coffee, and I got one for each of us. As she sipped hers, she stared at me with an amused look on her face. "What?" I asked.

Dianne grinned. "My pussy is all better now. If you promise you won't pound it like you did the last time, why don't you come up to my room so we can fuck? I miss having your cock inside me," she said in a seductive whisper.

I had never been boldly propositioned by a woman in a public place, and I was so startled I almost spilled my coffee. "You thought I was cutting you off, didn't you? Well, my pussy really was really sore, and I wanted to teach you a lesson. But I don't want to waste my chance to enjoy you. Jenn gets back next week, and I'll have to do without fucking you after that. So come up to my room about 8:00."

Dianne got up and carried her tray away. I sipped my coffee for a couple of minutes, rearranged my erection in my shorts, and headed back to my room. I had just enough time to get cleaned up before my fuck-date with Dianne.

We spent all of Monday night having slow, gentle sex. After sneaking me out of her room late in the morning, we shared lunch. I napped and did some work on my research project until dinner time. Dianne took her lab readings without my "help," and we joined a group of friends for dinner. Tuesday night we spent in my bed.

I remembered Dianne telling Jenn and me that she liked doing doggy-style, and that night I found out why. By rotating and flexing her hips she could control the angle and depth that my penis penetrated. In this way she could get direct stimulation on her G-spot. She enjoyed herself best when I cupped and rubbed her breasts while she used one hand to stimulate her clitoris.

We did three "rounds" of doggy-style over the next five hours. Each time I managed to last through more of her orgasms before I ejaculated. Until I recovered, Dianne insisted on doing sixty-nine. I got her off each time, and she got me ready for another round.

The third and final round lasted for nearly two hours. Dianne had climaxed so many times she couldn't hold herself up on her knees, so I draped her legs off the side of the bed and fucked her from behind as hard and fast as I could. After I finally came, we clung to each other as we fell asleep in the sticky-wet bed. As I was holding her and feeling our combined sexual juices drain from her vagina onto my thigh, I realized that I could no longer fool myself into believing it would be easy to end our relationship. I was in love with Jenn. Of that I had no doubt. But I was starting to fall in love with Dianne, too.

We both had work to get done, and fucking all night and sleeping all day didn't help! We skipped Wednesday and Thursday, but Friday afternoon Dianne asked me to come to her room that night.

Dianne was completely naked when she opened her door. She undressed me as we kissed, then we relieved our accumulated tensions in the best possible way. She was her usual loud, responsive self. God this woman loved sex!

When we were holding each other after our second time, Dianne slipped out of the bed. She picked up a box that I hadn't noticed on the floor next to the bed. "This came today, and I wanted you to be the first to use it on me! Open it!"

The lid on the box was shut, but Dianne had obviously unsealed it earlier. I lifted the lid and pushed the packing peanuts aside. In a plastic bag was an exact duplicate of Donnie, the dildo I'd given Jenn. I looked at Dianne in surprise.

"I looked at Jenn's when she was taking a shower, and I wrote down the make and model number. I ordered one the next day. She's right! It's almost an exact copy of yours! Well, except for the tickler! And your balls actually squirt!"

I was flabbergasted. "But why? What do you need it for with me here?"

Dianne twisted her face into a grimace. "First of all, Jenn gets you back in a couple of days. I plan to use this as my pretend fucker until I find another guy who'll take care of my needs. You did it very well, thank you, but our time is almost done."

"And the other reason?"

"Stud, you've shot your stuff into me twice already tonight, and it's going to be a little while before you can get it up again. In the meantime, how about you show me how good you are with this?"

Apparently I was very good. I slowly and carefully brought Dianne to two good orgasms, then pulled the dildo out of her as she was building for her third. "Damn you! Put it back in and finish me! Shit! You know I hate hanging here like this!"

"Wouldn't you rather have the real thing?" Dianne had been so engrossed in her own excitement that she hadn't noticed that I'd recovered. "Which would you prefer?"

Dianne rolled me over onto my back and climbed on top of me. She had her next orgasm after only riding me for a couple of minutes. She pumped and pulled with her vagina and got me right to the edge several times. "Now you know how I felt! Want me to get you off? Can you beg?"

"Jeez, Dianne! My balls are throbbing!"

"Beg, Don!" She gave my penis a firm squeeze with her pussy.

"Please Dianne! Fuck me! I need to cum!"

Dianne teased me a little longer, but cum we did. Both of us, together, loudly, for several minutes. We missed breakfast and lunch and didn't wake up until after 1:00. I went out for sandwiches from a deli while she laundered the sheets and towels we'd soaked with our combined juices.

SATURDAY: RIDING THE DILDO

We both ate double servings at dinner. Afterwards I suggested we try something with her new dildo. Dianne was skeptical, but she finally agreed. An hour later I met her in her room.

It only took a few minutes of caressing her naked body before I could easily slide the dildo into Dianne. Then, with the dildo inside her, she dressed in panties, a loose skirt, and a sweatshirt. Her braless breasts bounced delightfully as we headed for my car.

I drove for a few minutes as Dianne laughed about how strange it felt to have the dildo inside her as she rode. "It's not really turning me on, but the feeling of . . . being full . . . is really nice!"

I turned onto a secondary road where there was almost no traffic, and I slowed down and pulled my right wheels onto the shoulder of the road. "Take off all your clothes, and toss them into the back. Then scoot forward until the balls on that dildo hit that seam on the front of the seat."

Dianne gave me an amused look as she stripped off her clothes. She wasn't really exposed to anyone else since it was dark and there was almost no traffic. I gently caressed her bare breasts as I bumped slowly along the roadway. Her nipples immediately got hard. I heard her breathing change. "My God! This is fucking unbelievable! This thing moves around inside me and . . . Oh!" I felt her tremble in a short orgasm.

That was just the beginning. I drove Dianne up and down that stretch of road for about an hour. She twisted her hips around on the seat until she received vibrations just the way she liked them, and her orgasms began to come more quickly - and clearly with more intensity. Her long nipples were stiff and hard as I rubbed them with one hand as I drove. Her areolae were so puffed up that her nipples actually felt shorter than usual.

Between orgasms Dianne closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the head support. She held her mouth open and gasped as she caught her breath. The aroma of fresh pussy juice filled the car. My erection ached as it throbbed against my pants.

Dianne was reacting much more rapidly than had Jenn, and it only took about a half-hour for her to begin kicking with her legs and flailing her arms as orgasms rippled up her body. Not long after that she spoke while I was turning the car around so that I could drive back the other way.

"Enough! Drive on the road and take me back to the dorm! I'm going to be all bruised from banging my legs against the car! Please!"

I did as Dianne requested, and drove back to town. She had only one orgasm during that drive, but it was as intense as any of the earlier ones. She slumped in the seat, and I could hear the soft, wet sound as she slowly worked the dildo in and out of her pussy. We reached the parking lot. She suddenly realized she was naked, and she quickly put her clothing back on. The dildo remained clasped inside her pussy. We had brought a towel, and she blotted up as much of her juice as she could, then left the towel on the floor of the car.

Dianne was a bit unsteady on her feet, but I escorted her to her room without incident. The pungent scent of aroused woman enveloped her and lingered in the elevator and the hall after we'd passed. Once in her room she stripped off her clothes, pulled out the dildo, and dragged me to her bed. Once again we fell asleep in each other's arms just after the second time I filled her with my cream.

SUNDAY'S REVELATIONS

We awoke at midmorning. I wiped myself off with one of her towels, then slipped back to my own room. After a shower, I met Dianne for a late lunch. When she looked at me, I could see the just-fucked look on her face. I remarked on it. She looked around to be certain nobody else could hear.

"No kidding! Well, we did fuck, didn't we? But it was that car ride that did it!" she whispered. "I've NEVER felt anything like that, even with a vibrator! The movements were so . . . so RANDOM!"

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself. Now you know why my car smelled like Jenn's pussy when you got in. It'll probably take me a couple of hours to get your smell out!"

Dianne easily figured it out. "Jenn rode like that for . . . for THREE HOURS? My God! She must have been going absolutely nuts! No wonder she had that look on her face! So you were telling the truth? You didn't fuck her?"

"That's what I keep telling you. I'm not sure I understand it myself, but that's the truth."

We laughed and talked, sharing stories about people we'd dated during our high school and college days, then left to get some research work done. Fortunately we'd agreed to meet later so that I could go with her to the lab.

Dianne wore a flowing skirt, and as I quickly discovered when we started climbing the stairs, no panties. By the time we'd climbed to the lab floor with two of my fingers in her pussy and my thumb in her ass, she was dripping wet and ready to climb the walls. Instead of fucking after taking the readings, we did it before. Watching a naked Dianne try to look professional as she leaned down to take readings was both amusing and titillating. "Hey! Is that allowed? Doing research in the nude while cum and pussy juice drips down your legs? Aren't there rules about that?"

"Yeah, there are. The main rule is simple. If you don't fill me with cum when I'm done, I can cut off your nuts and eat them."

I performed adequately, kept my nuts, and we cleaned up the lab together. After sharing our evening meal, Dianne joined me in my room. We didn't just fuck. We really made love. Afterward lay together, cuddling and kissing, waiting for my next erection. She was gently fondling my balls, and I was making lazy circles with my fingers around her nipples. With my other hand I was rubbing her behind.

"So. Do I really have a magic wand? Looks like it's lost its magic right now!"

Dianne made an unsuccessful attempt to stroke my flaccid penis, then giggled. "He'll come back to life soon enough. That's magic enough for me!"

I had an attack of stupidity. "So tell me. How does my wand compare to the others you've known?"

Dianne abruptly sat up and leaned over me. When I began to cup her swinging breasts, she slapped my hands away. She was clearly upset. "Fuck you! I've had quite a few lovers since I got divorced, but I'll be damned if I'll talk about them! To you or anyone else! It has nothing to do with you and me!"

"Dianne, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it the way it sounded! I just . . . Look, guys wonder about . . . you know, their size. And how much it matters. I guess that was in the back of my mind, but I was really trying to make a dumb joke. You're the one who called my prick a 'magic wand' - that night in the pizza place. Anyway it was a stupid thing to ask, and I'm sorry."

Dianne stared into my eyes for a minute or so, and her angry look gradually softened. She lay lowered herself into the position she had occupied before. We resumed our gentle post-coital fondling.

My penis was just starting to stir when Dianne moved up so that our lips were about an inch apart. I expected to be kissed, and I was startled when she whispered to me. "I've had longer and shorter, thicker and thinner, faster and slower, straighter and more curved. I've learned it isn't the wand that's magic. It's the man waving it. And you're a wizard. Jenn doesn't know how lucky she is."

Dianne kissed me for a minute or so, the leaned over me again so that she could look directly into my eyes. "So who was she? The older woman who taught you how to make love?"

I had concealed my relationship with Mrs. Soames from everyone, and my instinctive reaction was to deny she existed. How did Dianne know? But then I understood. She had fucked quite a few men, and most likely her best lovers had all been seduced by older women. Her eyes sparkled in triumph as she stared into my eyes, knowing she could see that she had guessed correctly.

Dianne's question had caused me to remember making love to Mrs. Soames in her bed, in her living room, on a blanket in the woods, and in the dressing room of a large department store. Mrs. Soames had been my piano teacher beginning when I was twelve. She seduced me the summer before I joined the Army, and we had carried on an intermittent affair (now over) for the next five years. She was more than twenty years older than I was - almost the same age as my mother!

I answered Dianne's question honestly. "Mrs. Soames. You're right. She was more than twice my age. She was my . . . "

Dianne cut me off by kissing me. "No. Not her formal name. I usually like to hear the whole story, but not this time. What did you call her? Right after making love."

"Her name was Deborah. I called . . . I called her 'My Darling Debbie.'"

"Was she your first?" I nodded, and Dianne kissed me. She looked me in the eyes again, and after several seconds she said, "Thank you, Darling Debbie. Thank you very much."

Then Dianne kissed me passionately. She made a funny sound against my mouth, almost a sob. I started to ask her what was wrong, but she distracted me by kissing me harder and fondling my genitals. I almost immediately became erect. We made love slowly, stretching out our excitement as long as we could. We fell asleep tightly wrapped around each other as had become our custom.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers