A Bargain Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

I slow-fucked Jenn as long as I could, but as soon as my penis was completely inside her, my body and my pubic hair pressed against her overstimulated clitoris. I felt her orgasm begin with that first, full thrust against her body. Jenn began to tremble as she watched my penis come out, then go completely back in again three more times before she completely lost control.

I felt a pulsing vibration against my penis begin from deep inside her body. Then her vagina began to squeeze my penis in faster and faster pulses. She thrust her hips against me so that my penis would press harder and faster into her. She leaned her head back and began to make one long, continuous moan.

I moved faster, in and out of Jenn, and she screamed, "AAAAAEEEEYAAH!" I pushed as hard as I could against her, and she repeatedly thrust her hips up against my groin. We rubbed and twisted against each other in quick, irregular, jerking movements with our pubic hair crushed and tangled together. My first ejaculation squirted deep inside her. I groaned as I felt the wet heat as my semen passed out of me, and she immediately cried, "AAAH!"

I had several more bursts, and Jenn cried out with each one. Her vagina continued to tremble and squeeze my penis, and I remained erect. After several long, deep breaths, she wrapped her legs around me and screamed again, a cry of primitive joy, and she clasped my thighs with her legs so that my penis was locked inside her.

We lay together like that, with her wrapped around me, hugging me and keeping my penis inside her, and we slowly caught our breath. We held each other and kissed, giggled, and laughed in our joy. I had never felt so completely connected to another human being. There were no words do describe our feelings, and we didn't ruin the moment by trying.

It seemed like an eternity later when my arms began to tremble from supporting my weight. There was plenty of room on the huge bed for me to roll Jenn over on top of me without disconnecting our conjoined sexual organs. We carefully maintained our connection as she slipped her legs out from under me, then squatted atop me. I gently rubbed my hands up and down her body, caressing every part of her that I could reach. We kissed, nibbling and licking at each other's faces. We made nonsense sounds, not words, but we both understood every syllable, every tone, every gasp.

Jenn squeezed my penis every few seconds, and even though my penis had softened immediately after I ejaculated, it was once again completely erect. As she gently moved her body against mine, I could feel her cervix rubbing my shaft. She was gently caressing my sensitive crown with her hot, wet vaginal creases. I didn't want the profound feeling that we were sharing one body to ever end.

The intensity of the physical sensations finally began to wane, and I began to think about making love to Jenn again. Jenn ran her tongue over my lips and spoke first. "Wow!"

"That's all? Wow?"

Jenn giggled and kissed me. "Okay, wonderful wow! Incredible wow! Fantastic wow! Unbelievable wow!"

Jenn kissed me before continuing. "I couldn't believe how . . . how impossibly incredible it felt to feel your penis slowly going in and out of me, deeper and deeper. And watching it too! Just feeling the pressure almost sent me off! I thought it couldn't get better, but it did!"

We played tongue-tag for several breaths. "I felt your orgasm start. From way down inside."

"You did? I could feel heat, almost a burning, everywhere you touched me, inside. And it grew and grew. My nipples even burned! But it was with intense pleasure, not pain! And then it started. Down deep, like you said."

"I could feel you trembling all over. And then you started to squeeze my penis so hard I thought you were trying to suck it inside you!"

"That's exactly the way it started! The heat spread out, and my whole body started to tingle with the most incredible sensations! Then I felt . . . like waves, rolling out from deep inside, from around your penis, spreading outward over my body. Again and again. I think I screamed!"

"You did! And so did I when I felt myself pumping semen into you."

"I felt that, too! I could feel you get bigger inside me, and then a sudden wet heat as you came! Six times! I counted! I didn't know I would feel them! Each one made the waves come faster and harder!"

"What were you feeling when I finally ran dry and couldn't do more?"

"I was happy and sad at the same time! If you had kept going like that, I think I would have died! I just wanted to hold you inside me forever! We were really united, weren't we? Just a couple of layers of skin was all there was separating us. But that didn't stop us from sharing our feelings. Our love."

Jenn gave a happy laugh and kissed me hungrily on the lips. We cuddled and giggled for several more minutes.

"I thought guys always got soft afterwards. How come you're still hard?"

"I think that's your fault! You kept squeezing and pulling on it, and, well, it stayed stiff. Does it bother you?"

"NO! I felt you cum, so I know you had a climax. And I love how he feels inside me! So much better than Donnie! What do you call him?"

"What makes you think I have a name for it . . . well, him?"

"I have a name for mine! Tell you mine if you tell me yours!"

"You first! I don't think a girl has ever told me her pet name for her pussy!"

"I'm a woman, not a girl! At least I am now after what we just did!"

"So what do you call it?"

"Her! She's definitely female, in case you didn't notice! She's Rapunzel."

I laughed. "Because her golden hair hangs down so low? I like it!"

"So what do you call yours?"

"Merlin."

"The wizard from King Arthur? I don't get it!"

"Well, mostly I use him to take a whiz, so he's my wizard. But he's also full of magic!"

Jenn giggled. "Dianne was pretty close with 'magic wand,' wasn't she!?"

We giggled, cuddled, and kissed. I didn't want to talk about Dianne! Jenn suddenly leaned up. "Merlin's still standing upright. Is he full of magic again?"

I laughed. "Sure, Jenn! But this time you'll have to work a lot harder to get his magic to come out! Why don't you sit on top of me and take charge this time?"

It was apparent that this position was a new one for Jenn, and her first few hip thrusts caused Merlin to come completely out of her. "Oops!" She giggled. He was firm and slippery, and gravity pulled him down so that he was aiming at my face. She tried without success to twist around and find the correct angle. "How do I get him back in?"

"Hold him with your hand! You've done that before."

"But he's . . . well, he's covered with . . . stuff!"

Jenn's attack of fastidiousness was amusing, given what I could feel slowly flowing out of her and coating my balls. Apparently she had forgotten some of her lessons at the cabin. "And more is dripping out of you now that he's not plugging Rapunzel's mouth. Go ahead and grab him! Aim him the way you want!"

I almost laughed as I watched Jenn try to avoid taking hold of my erection as she struggled to mount me again. It was obvious that she was trying to avoid touching the bright steaks of my semen that were mixed with her own excretions. When Merlin was finally firmly seated inside her again, she held her fingers up as if she didn't want to touch anything with them. I grabbed her hand and licked her fingers clean, and then I pulled her down and kissed her.

"I forgot!" she said. "It tastes so . . . exotic!"

I reached between us and collected more of our gunk on my hand. Jenn licked everything from my fingers, then kissed me. "That is so incredibly sexy! I can taste some from both of us!" she said as she kissed me again.

I can't find the words to describe the look on Jenn's face as she rode me and experimented with different movements, angles, and twists. Unrestrained joy is a start, but that is only a pale description of her face as each orgasm overwhelmed her. After she had climaxed a couple of times, she concentrated on my reactions to her various activities, and once she discovered how to squeeze me as she slowly lifted up, I couldn't hold back. I heard her laugh of triumphant joy change into an orgasmic scream at the same time I yelled and began to ejaculate.

I fell asleep with Jenn on top of me. I was vaguely aware when she moved us away from the wet mess we'd left under us. An hour or two later I awoke to find I was spooning against her, with my right arm over her body and my hand between her breasts. She was sound asleep, and I savored the touch and scent of her body. Her back was still covered by the negligee, and its silky smoothness made her curves feel especially feminine.

The intoxicating fragrance of our earlier mating had permeated the entire room, and my penis responded by quickly rising once again. In seconds it was poking uncomfortably against the backs of Jenn's thighs. I slowly moved my right arm until I could take hold of her right knee, and I gently lifted it. She stretched and sighed in her sleep, and my erection snapped up between her legs. I lowered her leg, and my erection was now between her thighs. Her skin was still slippery with our combined juices.

I reached down with my hand and pressed the head of my penis against Jenn's pussy, and I scooted lower on the bed. I thrust gently forward and back several times, and by pressing on the head of my penis, I was able to slowly move it until it was pressing against her opening. Her labia were wet and relaxed. She stirred in her sleep, and I waited until her breathing resumed its regular, slow cadence.

I began a slow forward and back thrusting motion, rubbing my knob against Jenn's labia. After several minutes I felt them begin to swell. I adjusted my position, and the head of my penis began to force her vagina to open. I pushed slowly and I slowly began to enter her.

"Oh! I like waking up this way!" Jenn said as her vaginal opening clamped firmly around the base of my knob. She deliberately tightened her grip on my penis, and she moaned. "Nnnnnnh! The pressure. Opening me up. It feels so incredibly erotic! This is what I thought you were going to do that first night at the cabin!"

"Just relax, Jenn. I'm not going to get all the way in, but I think you'll enjoy it."

"Is this 'doggy-style?' Nnh! God, that's incredible!"

I laughed. "Not really! We can do that later!"

I moved slightly up Jenn's body so that my penis would press firmly against the front of her vagina. I felt her body stiffen as my tumescent probe rubbed her G-spot. "Oh! I really like that! Unnh! Don't stop!" she murmured.

I could easily tell when I touched Jenn's spot by her verbal and physical responses, so I slowly moved in and out and from side to side, never going far away from it. I reached my right hand over her body and I gently caressed her breasts, paying particular attention to her rigid nipples. I could tell she was slowly getting more and more excited, and I took my time. I was in no hurry.

I didn't want to be too rough and bruise Jenn's pussy. When she had ridden me, she had bounced fairly hard a couple of times. I knew she might be sore in the morning, and I didn't want her too uncomfortable in case she was going to continue our intimacy. If this turned out to be the only night we had sex, I wanted her to remember it for a long, long time. And I wanted it to be better than what she ever received from her old boyfriend, assuming he was still in the picture. I wanted her to remember that I'd made love to her, not merely fucked her.

Even though Jenn was dripping juices, after about a half-hour of gently caressing Jenn's G-spot with my penis, it was starting to get sore from all of the rubbing in the same area on the sensitive skin on the bottom of my crown. I was wondering how much longer I could continue, but she solved the problem for me.

"Don, I can't take this any more! I'm going crazy again! Do something!"

"Reach down and rub your clit, Jenn. I'll match your movements until you climax."

Jenn did exactly that. She rubbed several times quickly, then stopped, then several times quickly again. She began to rub herself faster and faster, and I had to work hard to keep up with her. "Oh God! I'm so close! I can't believe I'm not . . . Oh! Oh! EEEEE!" Her climax arrived with an abruptness that caught us both by surprise. She clamped her legs so tightly together than I could barely move my penis inside her.

Her body trembled and Jenn's vagina squeezed my penis once again. I ejaculated and immediately began to soften. I caressed her breasts as her climax came down from its peak. I was still awake when she fell asleep with my flaccid penis barely inside her body. I fell asleep still rubbing her breasts.

FRIDAY: EXPLANATION, EXPLORATION, AND EXHIBITIONISM

Jenn woke me when she got up to go to the bathroom. She pulled off the negligee top and laid it over a chair. The sight of her naked back brought me to full wakefulness. I followed her in and kissed her as she sat on the toilet. That was a mistake! We both had truly disgusting morning breath. Apparently sex juices had fermented into something rancid in our mouths. Jenn found an unused toothbrush, and after we thoroughly brushed our teeth, tongues, and the insides of our mouths, we kissed again.

Even with the taste of toothpaste it was a romantic kiss. But the stench of old sweat and the sour stink of stale sex coming from our crotches soon discouraged us. Jenn waited while I urinated, then we shared a long, loving shower. I knew I would enjoy scrubbing her body, but her attitude toward mine was not what I had anticipated, even after our night of sex.

When we had showered at the cabin, Jenn had been affectionate. But now her fondness for every part of my body overwhelmed me. I was allowed to use her razor to shave myself, but other than that my body was her personal domain. I doubt I've ever been cleaned so thoroughly, or so lovingly.

Jenn's attitude was also playful. She was humming a little tune to herself as she carefully cleaned my penis and balls, and my penis was so stiff it was throbbing. Still humming she turned me around, poked a finger into my ass, and rubbed my prostate. The sudden pressure in my balls made me weak in the knees.

"Ye Gods! Are you trying to kill me?" I was right at the edge of ejaculation and she knew it.

Jenn removed her finger, turned me around, and kissed me. "Just checking!"

"Checking what?"

Jenn's smile was wicked. "That you didn't hold anything back last night!" "I'm surprised I can still get hard! You completely drained me last night!"

"That was last night. I hope you've been busy making more, cuz I'm going to want some a little later!" Any concerns I felt that this might be a one-night fuck were completely demolished.

Jenn did her best to cook breakfast, although with my hands cupping her 34B's and with my bulging meat pressing against her behind, she had a lot of trouble concentrating. Everything was cold before we were done, which wasn't surprising. We fed each other, and we paused to kiss after every mouthful.

We loaded the dishwasher, then kissed and cuddled on the vinyl bench in the kitchenette. Jenn didn't seem to be in any hurry to talk, but I had a lot of questions.

"I can't believe we made love last night and now we're sitting here like this," I said. "I mean, the way you kissed me when you came back - I thought you weren't going to have anything to do with me!"

Jenn giggled. "I wanted to wear that negligee, and I wanted it to be a surprise! I was afraid to really kiss you cuz you would have known I wanted to make love to you!"

"I thought you were acting so chilly toward me because you had decided . . . "

"That I was in love with Bobby? My old boyfriend?"

"Well . . . yeah. More importantly that you weren't interested in me."

Jenn grinned. "Well, I fooled you, didn't I? I was so excited about seeing you that I used Donnie as soon as Dianne was asleep!"

After a long kiss I asked, "How did things go with - what's his name? Bobby?"

Jenn moved onto my lap so that she was sitting facing me with her legs apart. Thinking about her fucking her old boyfriend took most of the starch out of my penis, and she fondled my genitals with both hands. "You mean, did I fuck him? Yes I did. Several times."

Jenn continued to caress my penis and balls, but I wasn't getting erect. "I'm sorry it hurts you. But I had to see if what I once felt for him was real or not. After that trip to the cabin with you, I . . . I didn't know how else to decide."

"I understand, Jenn, but just thinking about it hits me like a blow to the gut."

Jenn kissed me. "Were you a monk while I was gone?"

"No, you basically told me to get laid, and I did."

"More than once?"

"Yes."

"More than one woman?"

"No."

Jenn was silent for several seconds. "I think I know how you feel. Just thinking about you making love to a woman I don't even know - well, it hurts." I hoped she never learned that she DID know the woman! "But that's what we did and we can't change that."

Jenn's hands were still busy, although without any real success. "What we did last night. Well, that was so incredibly wonderful! I really feel that I became a woman for the first time. I didn't hold anything back, and I just let my feelings for you overwhelm me. And feeling your seed as it splashed out of you! I never expected that!"

"But I though he - Bobby - had almost gotten you pregnant."

"We only had sex twice after highschool. Both times were so quick I don't remember much - except the pain."

"But while you were away? Didn't you . . .?"

"I was going to make him wear a condom, but I didn't have to tell him because he wore one anyway. So I never felt it from him. Only from you. Last night. And maybe if I can get you hard, in a little while!"

I was just starting to become erect. "Hah! Telling you that I like fucking you makes you hard! Or maybe it's telling you that I didn't do something with Bobby! Okay, I'll tell you the whole thing."

"Jenn, you don't have to. I'll get over . . . whatever I'm feeling right now."

"No, I'm going to tell you. I'm not going to keep secrets from you. I'm in love with you!"

Our kiss lasted a lot longer, and Jenn's finger actions finally worked. She carefully moved forward on my lap, lifted up, and wiggled until the first couple of inches of my penis entered her. "Oh, that's nice!" she said. "I can't describe how it feels as Merlin slowly spreads me open like that!"

Jenn kissed me again. "Do you?" she asked.

"Do I what?"

"You know what I mean! DO YOU?"

"Of COURSE I want to fuck you, Jenn!" Jenn started to say something, and I added, "Because I love you!" and Jenn exploded into giggling. We kissed a lot, and I was distracted by Jenn's vagina squeezing the end of my penis, but she talked me through the story of her sex with Bobby. At least he rented a room in a hotel, so they didn't have sex in the back seat of a car. But that was about the only thing he did right. Apparently his foreplay consisted of getting naked, then pulling Jenn's clothes off her as fast as he could.

"As soon as I was naked, he put a condom on. Then he smeared something greasy all over it. Good thing, too, since I wasn't wet at all! He climbed on top of me and just pushed until he was all the way in. It hurt when he hit things inside me. He went in and out for a couple of minutes and then he groaned and pulled out of me. He lay back on the bed, and I watched his penis go soft. He pulled the condom off and tossed it onto the floor. Then he pulled me on top of him and he fell asleep.

"He woke up after about a half-hour, and we got dressed. He took me back to my folks' house. When he kissed me goodnight, he told me how good I was in bed. That was the second night I was home. I was in my own bed before midnight. I had to use Donnie to get to sleep.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers