All Comments on 'A Bartender, Drinks, and a Date Pt. 02'

by Tony155

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
aliaspeterjaliaspeterjalmost 19 years ago
Like Pancakes in a Vermont Inn

It was like eating pancakes in a Vermont inn where you get real maple syrup: a little sappy, very sweet, and quite satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sensual and

potentially fattening on her part? (none clarity puzzling given his felt responsibleness) He doesn't amplify her love statement and in fact quietly feels the opposite. Contrary or scared? Her previously hurtful clydsdale will emerge soon and his reticence may change to protective - then we will see how reluctant he remains.

I know there must be tangible aspects to make a story but the emphasis on her frailty was a little wearing. Perhaps as intended?

Still great reality and flow author - thanks - with Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More syrup, please!

More, Tony, more...please! I sure hope Nick wakes up and realizes what he has here. Good heavens, I've fallen in love with Shannon myself!

Please continue this story.

Bob from Bellevue

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
And the next Chapter?

You had no real ending, Please!

John

chomerchomerabout 18 years ago
super

tony:their lovemaking was as great as their abstinance was before! keep it going tony. Thanks from Homer:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Much better

Tony:

I can start to feel the warmth and more emotion in the writing. A good chapter. Keep it up. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loving it

In my opinion, this is a beautiful love story -- the way love should be even developing so quickly in the relationship. I agree with others that it should be in the "Romance" category since it doesn't really fit with the run of the mill "Erotic Couplings" group.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Talk About "Better Camping"!!

Here comes the HOT SEX! Chapter 1 tantalized us, and this was worth waiting for. Her delicate psyche as an abused woman may offer problems, but he is such a nice guy that their coupling is delicious. As a former editor of a camping magazine I really like the ploy of tent and sleeping bag in the back yard. Let the neighbors get their own! I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You need an editor.

You say 'she was a good screw for some' implying she's had multiple partners, yet Jeremy was her first, and you said in the previous chapter that she hasn't had anyone since him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

nice

Horseman68Horseman68almost 5 years ago
Exceptional.

This story has moved from great to exceptional. So well written. Totally hooked and reading on.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
very nice

soft gentle loving and caring enough to please your partner as that's where your pleasure comes from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hmmm. some hesitation on Nicks part. yes only a couple days but... good anskt point of the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous