A Battle of Minds Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Munachi
Munachi
95 Followers

The queen took a little cushion and placed it underneath her behind, making her hip tilt upwards a little bit -- that way, her sex was in easy reach for the young man, and that could only be to her own advantage as well. He got down onto his knees and arms in front of her quickly, stroking up the insides of her legs gently until his fingers reached her labia. He pulled them a little bit apart and then pressed his tongue at first right into the moist cave of her sex, seemingly savoring her taste, before the tip of his tongue wandered upward in between her lips, slowly, until it reached the little pearl that formed the centre of her lust. A tremor went through Laura's body as he let his tongue dance and flick there, and she uttered a low moan when his lips closed around her clit and he started sucking gently.

The queen closed her eyes to be able to just enjoy, concentrate only on the sensation. The man's tongue was now moving up and down the little pearl slowly but with more pressure, and she could give herself fully to the feelings this caused. She forgot that all he did was just due to her unspoken orders. Soon enough, Laura's breath got faster, she pressed her feet onto the bed sheet to push up her hips even a little further, pressing her sex against his mouth, and little groans and moans escaped between her half-opened lips.

Finally, when the pressure building up in her body seemed too much to bear, just before Laura was sure she couldn't take it any longer, everything erupted into an explosion of lust that filled her out completely, made her body thrash on the bed uncontrollably. She heard her own cries as if from far away, pushed up her hips even higher and wrapped her legs around her lover's shoulders once she regained control of them -- she did not want him to stop yet.

Of course she knew he wouldn't stop before she ordered him to, but just now she did not think about such details, she acted purely on instinct. And those instincts told her she needed to make sure that he kept licking and sucking until the last wave of her release had undulated through her body. Only then the queen let go of him, allowed him to catch his own breath, while she opened her eyes. For a while, both of their chests were heaving in the same, fast rhythm, the room was filled with the sound of both sucking in air and the heavy smell of the queen's sex.

When the queen's breath calmed down, her head sank back into the cushions. She felt heavy now, tired, satisfyingly exhausted -- yet this was by far not the end of the night. She had more in mind. She just needed a few minutes to relax, to enjoy the afterglow before starting anew. Finally, she let the man lean over her, and he started kissing her again.

Laura could taste her own juices on his lips. The taste awoke a secret curiosity in her -- did other women taste the same? She vaguely suspected that she had been wondering about this before, but only now the thought managed to surface. Maybe she should call a woman to her bed one of these days. She was the queen after all, no one would think anything of it, what she did was always the best for her people. And, the queen continued the thought, there weren't many men left in Leskow, whom she hadn't spent a night with yet -- if she discounted those that were too old, too young, or just not her type, she would soon be forced to look in other directions, unless she wanted to risk boredom.

Enough of that for now! The queen pushed those thoughts out of her mind again -- there would be time to ponder those things later on. For now, she should just enjoy being with this man, not think about others.

As soon as she thought this, she felt his manhood against her sex, demanding entrance. The queen opened her own legs further; this was an audience she would surely grant. She felt him pushing her labia apart, felt his cock bit by bit sliding into her. Almost exasperatingly slowly and careful at first, but as soon as the queen considered urging him on, he picked up momentum and thrust into her with force. A low moan escaped Laura's mouth. How she had missed this feeling of being filled out completely. He had indeed been a good choice, he was a perfect fit. For a moment Laura allowed herself to get used to the sensation, then she let him start fucking her, first gently again, then increasing in force and speed, until the room was filled with the sound of Laura's moans and of flesh slapping against flesh. Everything was perfect -- his thrusts grew faster and slower, or deeper and shallower, just as Laura wanted it, and always in the right angle.

After a while she wanted to change position, and he obliged immediately. Their connection never broke, as they turned at first to the side, and then Laura got onto all fours, facing away from him. He followed all her movements swiftly, his cock buried deep in her pussy. Now, kneeling behind her, he continued to drive his cock into her, each impact pushing her closer to the edge. One of his hands rested on her behind, while the other one reached around, fondling her breasts, and then stroking downwards along her belly until he reached her sex. His fingers found the little pearl at its top, and he started playing with it, the same way his tongue had played with it before.

It didn't take long before Laura felt she once more was rising up on a wave of ecstasy that was close to breaking point. As she felt her release emanating into every corner of her body, she let him come as well, enjoying the sensation of his cock growing yet harder inside her for a second, before his hot seed spilled into her. He remained silent, while the sound of her voice echoed through the castle.

Laura needed a few moments to regain control of her body; then she rolled up in a fetal position on the bed and made him wrap his arms protectively around her, pulling her body to his, so her behind was pressed against his stomach. She fell asleep quickly, as every evening, and before she sank into a dreamless darkness, a vague memory appeared in her mind. The memory of other arms, which had held her once, and of a time when she had been happier, despite everything she had now...

However, when the first rays of the sun fell onto her bed the next morning, and she opened her eyes to see another brilliantly blue sky through her bedroom windows, she did not remember that memory anymore.

***

The weather changed exactly on December 1st.

It had been warm and sunny up to that day, even in November there had been barely any rain: In fact, it had rained just enough to keep the forest from drying out completely, and those few soft rains had only taken place at night time. Now, however, it was December, and December was the month of Christmas, after all. And what is Christmas without snow? Laura at least was always in favor of a white Christmas, and thus it cooled down considerably starting at the beginning of December. There were more clouds in the sky now, even if there were always a few spots of blue between them, and the leafs, which had turned colorful many weeks earlier, but miraculously remained on the trees, started falling down at last.

On the morning of the First Advent Sunday, the grass in the parks, in the forest and on Laura's little island was covered with a thin coating of ice -- the queen decided to wear a beautiful ice blue dress, studded with diamonds, whose sparkle competed with nature's white frosting. On the Second Advent Sunday, the first snowflakes danced lazily down from the sky. The lake froze, and soon the ice would be thick enough to carry a person. The boats, currently pushing their way from the island to the town and back through a narrow channel in the ice, would not be necessary anymore.

All over the town there were cutely decorated Christmas trees, the queen had them be put up during the first week of December -- this year's festive season was going to be the most beautiful one Leskow had ever experienced.

There was a little bitterness in Laura's heart, even though she looked forward to Christmas: All the people around her would not be able to appreciate the beauty she created for them. The bright eyes and excited faces of the children, the secretive whispers of their parents, all of this would be her own creation. Whenever she had time to think, it felt like a movie, like one of these surreal Christmas-Shows on TV. Laura threw herself deeper into the preparations, kept busy, so she would not have time to think. And if the queen was busy, so were the people of Leskow.

Every now and then, Laura missed company, a conversation, a friend. Of course she could speak to the people of Leskow, they were all her faithful servants, and they were all able to say interesting things, they could even be funny and entertaining if need be, as soon as the queen demanded it. Somehow, however, Laura missed arguments; she missed someone disagreeing with her, talking back at her. Sometimes she almost wished for some resistance, and if it was just so she could prove that she could overcome such obstacles.

Of course she could and would not give in to such impulses. Arguments, resistance, disagreement -- all those things were the root of unhappiness, and the queen wanted all people in the world to be happy. And at least for the people of Leskow, this wish had come through. The queen's reign gave their little world stability; thanks to her, their town had become the perfect place to be. What else could any of them wish for?

And once she was done here, once everything was running smoothly, she planned to help the rest of the world. That should be challenge enough, the queen told herself. Her work would only be done when no person in the whole world had to struggle anymore, hurt their head by having to think, to take decisions, to ponder problems. No one should ever again be unhappy, due to having taken a wrong decision or because of unforeseen events.

In a way, Laura realized, she envied the people of the world. She had fought to free herself of the pendant, yet now, that she was using the pendant for the good of mankind, she was the only one that could not reap the benefits. Back then, it had all been different. Mr. Seger and Martin used the pendant's power for their own benefit, they suppressed others. Laura, the queen, wanted only what was best for everyone...

All of a sudden, the queen stopped, torn out of her thoughts, and looked up. Something was not right. She had been walking down Leskow's main street, enjoying the fresh winter air. She looked around. Everything seemed exactly as it should. A thick layer of snow was covering the ground; the lights on the little Christmas trees in front of the shops were shining. The sky was bright and blue; now that enough snow had fallen, clouds were not needed anymore. What could it have been, that she had caught in the corner of her eye? Her brain had barely registered the disturbing sight, she did not remember what it had been, but something had to be amiss. Whatever it was, she could not find it anymore.

Finally, the queen decided to walk on. If it was so invisible, it could not have been important. Shrugging her shoulders, she took a first step, when finally, her eyes found what they had been looking for: Next to the big festival meadow, there were a few old-fashioned houses. Newly restored a few years earlier, their walls painted in soft pastel colors. One of the most beautiful sights in town, the queen thought, and she had taken care that these house were kept exceptionally clean. On one wall, however, half hidden behind another Christmas tree, there was some graffiti now.

Of course, graffiti a used to be a common sight in Leskow, and these houses had been no exception there. Their walls were tempting in their bright cleanliness and at their backsides, facing the festival grounds, one ran little risk of being seen at night. Throughout the last few months, however, the queen had all those colorful smears removed. She did not want her town desecrated by vandalism, and she doubted she could have overseen even one.

The queen stepped closer, walking around the tall Christmas tree. There it was. The writing on the wall looked fresh. It wasn't a colorful artistic name, written in a way that you could barely distinguish the individual letters, as there used to be so many in Leskow up until the summer. No, though this was also only one word, it was clearly a message, its contents more important than the look of the slightly disproportionate black letters.

"Freedom!"

The word touched her in a strange way, like a distant memory, a longing that she could not put into words anymore. Freedom...

Then the moment passed, and the longing was replaced by rage. The queen was angry. Who had dared to do something like that without her permission? Who was threatening her? She knew that this one word was a threat against her, personally. Someone was resisting. And that was what scared Laura most: Who was able to resist her? Who would ask for freedom; and freedom for whom? The people of Leskow were happy; she had ordered them to be happy. This one word on the wall was threatening everything she had built up. She had to find the culprit, right away.

The queen held her breath, as she let her connection with the pendant grow stronger, more conscious than it had been for months. As the little jewel was pulsating warmly against her chest, she could feel her mind reaching out to every single inhabitant of Leskow. She could feel the people's immediate response, could feel them expecting her commands. Was there any shady corner she had overseen? Any blind spot, any absence? Any resistance? No. The queen could feel every one of them. Leskow was hers entirely. But then, who had written that word on the wall?

***

The girl was 18, maybe 19 years old. Laura had only noticed her for the first time a few days ago: She wasn't sure what had made her chose this girl. Maybe it was her beautiful long, dark hair, maybe it were the soft, youthful features of her face, or maybe it was the fact that something about that girl reminded her of herself -- of herself a time long ago, when she had no idea yet of the future. A time in which she couldn't have guessed the trials that awaited her, or the greatness she was destined for. Suddenly, the memory of her own 18th birthday emerged in her mind. She had forgotten all about that day, but now, seeing this girl, she remembered all the excitement she had felt back then, walking through the summer forest to meet Daniel at the little clearing near the lake...

Daniel... Strange, that he was on her mind all of a sudden. She hadn't thought of him in a long time. Maybe the girl was to be blamed for that, too: Somehow, she reminded the queen not only of herself, but also of Daniel. She had the same dark eyes, a similar smile. In fact, her resemblance to the love of her youth was quite striking. Laura started going through the names of his many cousins -- Daniel was from a large family -- in her mind, to see if any of them fit the girl. As much as she tried, however, she could not come up with more than half of them. And did it really matter? This was not Daniel, sitting opposite her, but a beautiful young woman, the one she had picked to be her companion for the night.

The girl looked back at Laura, her eyes slightly glazed over, but her expression somehow expectant, and suddenly Laura felt compelled to cast her eyes down shyly. This was new for her as well. She had wanted to call a woman to her quarters in the evening for a long time -- she started growing bored of the men of Leskow -- but only today she was finally going through with it.

The young woman was dressed in a thick sweater; it was winter after all. Underneath, however, Laura believed to make out the curves of a very feminine body. A deep curiosity arose in her. What would she look like naked? What would it feel like to touch her?

Of course, Laura had seen more than one naked woman in her life, in the changing room before gym class, for example, or even at the nude section of Lake Leskow's beach-- but this was different. Back then, it had never occurred to her to grant any of her classmates or friends a second look. Now, however, she wanted this young woman to be naked just for her. As soon as she had thought this, the young woman stood up and started undressing, her movements much more elegant and seductive than Laura ever had managed. Laura grew more excited with every piece of clothing that dark haired beauty in front of her shed.

Soon, she could not contain herself any longer: Slowly, she lifted a hand, reaching towards the girl's breasts. They were shaped quite differently than hers, a bit more pointed, and the nipples were bigger and surrounded by very dark areola. Would they feel different too? A slight shiver went through Laura, as her fingertips made contact with the smooth skin. Fascinated, she stroked the girl's breasts gently, cupped the firm flesh. The young woman willingly stepped closer and leaned down to give the queen full access to the soft orbs. For a while, all that could be heard in the royal quarters was Laura's slightly elevated breaths as she explored the other woman's breasts first with her hand, and after a while, also with her mouth.

The girl's nipples rose, her body reacting to the queen's attentions, her breath, however, remained steady. Laura was sure she would react differently to a similar treatment; and she was longing now to try that out. She wanted to be touched in the same way. Thus, the girl helped her out of her royal dress, before she, in turn, started gently stroking and cupping Laura's breasts. The queen closed her eyes and sank back onto her bed, while the young woman started sucking her nipples, swirling her tongue around them.

Sure enough, Laura did not remain silent. Her breath became ragged and interrupted by low moans, as the girl, her mouth continuously at Laura's breasts, let her fingers slowly trail down along Laura's stomach, until they reached her royal sex. Soon enough the young woman's fingers found Laura's little pearl of lust, went lower, to dip into Laura's sex in search of moisture, before returning to the small button and moving over it in tiny circles.

As Laura's moans grew more urgent, her hips moving involuntarily, the girl's fingers returned to the entrance of her moist cave, gently pushing apart her labia to enter her...

***

The queen greeted the New Year with the most amazing fireworks the small town of Leskow had ever seen. The dark skies were lit up in the brightest colours, reflected a thousand times on the surface of the lake. To watch them, the queen stood alone on top of the highest tower in her castle. The cheerful explosions lifted her spirits: Had there ever been anything that beautiful?

The inhabitants of Leskow, on the other hand, went on with their daily business as if nothing was going on. Why should they get to watch the fireworks? Yes, they would cheer, if they were here. They would applaud and cry hooray in the most perfect manner. However, Laura had noticed that their cheers never reached their eyes. Those empty eyes made her sad. The queen knew that she was the only one in town who could appreciate the beauty of these fireworks, so she should be the only one who got to admire them.

A last explosion echoed over the lake, bathing the island and the closest houses at the shore in red and green light. And in this short moment that the darkness on the ground was lit, the queen discovered a lonely figure standing near the water. The shadow of a person at the public bath, standing on a jetty and looking out over the lake, seemingly completely transfixed by the fireworks.

The queen felt her heart beating wildly, and she was sure she was trembling in fury. Who was that? Who dared to disobey her orders?

She tried to forge a direct link to the person down there at the shore, reaching out for their mind with her own. The pulsating locket on her chest seemed to match the rhythm of her heartbeat. The queen could feel all of Leskow's inhabitants, asleep or awake, linked to her mind. She searched, tried to filter out that one person she was aiming for. She could not find him. Not one person under her control was anywhere near the public bath. The person standing there was a blank spot in her mind. He was completely out of her reach.

Munachi
Munachi
95 Followers