A Battle of Minds Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Munachi
Munachi
95 Followers

"He has to get arrested!" she thought, knowing, that at the very same moment all of Leskow's policemen jumped into their cars to drive to the lake's shore as quickly as they could.

The queen furrowed her brow. For another second, a remnant of the firework's explosions still echoed over the lake, then it was silent -- but the strange person still stood motionless on their place, looking out over the water. Looking, the queen suddenly realized with a chill, right at her castle; looking at her.

Then, suddenly, Leskow's main street was bathed in blue and red light again, as the sound of a police siren drew closer. For just a moment, Laura was distracted by the sound, looked away from the jetty as the police car stopped and the police men jumped out, ready to run towards the offender. When the queen's eyes returned to the lake, the stranger was gone.

***

"This is so much better than any porn could ever be", Laura thought. Of course, she had never actually seen any porn, nor even felt the wish to watch it. Still, this was better, she was sure.

One of Leskow's men -- she did not bother remembering their names anymore -- was lying in front of her, on his back. On top of him, straddling him and impaling herself on his manhood, was the beautiful black haired girl, who had become one of her favorites after that first night. And then, on top of her, another young man... The queen watched in fascination, her eyes glued to the girl's sex, as she saw the one man's cock thrusting into it again and again, while the other's manhood slowly, carefully, forced its way into her other hole.

It was nice to lie here, watch them, while leaning back on a wide, soft sofa. In front of the queen another young woman was kneeling, this one a blonde. Laura was almost sure she had been beauty queen at the castle festival once, a few years ago. Well, that meant she deserved the honor of pleasuring her queen with her tongue.

Laura did not dwell on the fact that all this was not too different to what Martin and Mr. Seger had done to her throughout the last years. In fact, the memory of these events was buried so deeply in her mind, she barely connected them to her own life anymore. No, that had been a different reality. This was different, she lived in a different world now, and so did the people of Leskow.

These people in front of her might not be aware of what was going on, on first view they were being forced to do things they might not have dared to engage in if fully conscious -- but the queen was sure they would enjoy every minute of it, if they could. Their lustful moans and cries sounded almost real, as real as the queen's own arousal that wiped any hesitation or feeling of remorse from her mind.

The rhythm, with which the two men pounded into the young woman, grew faster, their thrusts more forceful. While she watched the three of them, Laura imagined the feel of their well-sized cocks inside her own narrow caves, imagined to be in the girl's place. Yet, in some small corner of her mind, she was glad that she wasn't.

The air was thick with the smell of the woman's pussy and the two men's sweat. The queen could feel the arousal of the people in front of her. Or rather, the arousal they would have felt had they been conscious, was instead focused in her mind, on her body. In a way she was them, she received all the sensations they should be feeling, while she could remain on her throne and oversee everything. The combined sensations of those three sent delicious trembles up her spine, chasing any clear thought out of her head. Somehow, just for a moment, an idea appeared; inspired by the image in front of her and the groans filling the room, the queen suddenly saw a similar scene. This time, however, not only three or four people were involved -- but instead thirty or forty. Or maybe even hundreds of them?

Then the queen allowed the three people in front of her to switch their position: The girl now came to be on all fours, taking one cock -- the one that had been in her pussy before -- into her mouth, while the other man continued with his relentless assault of her asshole.

As she took in the view of those three, the queen forgot her ideas and thoughts. She only concentrated on the show in front of her, enjoying the sight of the one cock sliding in and out the tight hole, of the breasts of the girl swinging freely in the air in the same rhythm, and of the other cock being buried so deeply in her throat that the young woman's nose was surrounded by the man's dark pubic hair. All of this combined with the intermingling sounds of their groans and the slapping of flesh on flesh.

The queen stopped thinking about future plans, she let herself be carried away by the scent of sex in the air, while the eager tongue of the other girl swirled faster and faster on her little nub -- it soon all became too much for Laura, she couldn't drag it out any longer. Her own orgasm almost surprised her, overwhelmed her in its strength. She only marginally registered that the others came with her, even the girl that had been licking her, though she had not received any stimulation herself.

***

As February started, the queen decided that she had seen enough snow and winter for the year. As soon as she thought this, the weather turned better. By mid February it was so warm and sunny that the first leaves started to appear on the trees. Had one of Leskow's inhabitants suddenly woken up, they would certainly have believed that May was not far anymore.

The queen enjoyed the beautiful weather by taking long walks along the shores of Lake Leskow. She rarely went into town anymore, however: The people there, her subjects, and their never changing routines bored her. She preferred to be in the middle of nature, breathe in the fresh air, let flowers spring to life on the meadows and whither again within minutes, just to blossom another time afterwards. On her orders, nature prepared a red carpet of flowers for her, no matter where the queen turned her steps.

In the meantime, the inhabitants of Leskow had a lot of work to do: The queen had decided to let them restore and modernize some of the old mansions of the town, and build a few new houses of similar size, that her favorite ... she almost called them "toys" in her mind ... subjects could live in. This, of course, was just the beginning. She was planning on giving the little town a whole new face. Leskow was going to be the most impressive of all towns in the area.

The queen looked up. Without realizing it, her feet had carried her to the familiar little clearing on which Martin's hut was still standing. She was overcome by a strange mixture of emotions. This was the location of some of the worst moments of her life, the climax of three years of torture. She was free now, but the memories still made her tremble. And yet, there was something comfortably familiar to this place, some other, long-forgotten memories connected to it. Laura felt as if she was looking for something that she could only find here, though she had no idea what that could be.

The clearing lay peacefully in the bright sunlight, surrounded by tall trees swaying softly in a light breeze. The view of the small wooden house added to the idyllic atmosphere, grass growing tall next to its walls, smoke rising up from the chimney... Smoke? The queen's eyes, taking in the scenery in front of her, jumped back to the hut. Indeed, there was smoke coming out of the chimney. Nobody was living in the hut anymore, since Martin's and Mr. Seger's deaths. All inhabitants of Leskow were occupied on the construction sites for the new palaces, and she, the queen, lived in her castle of course. A small hut in the forest might look like a nice retreat, but it was by no means befitting for a queen.

There was no one in Leskow who could be living in the hut. No one had a reason to. Who then had lit a fire in its fireplace, though? Who was there, hiding from the tasks she had set all her subjects, from the work she had demanded all of them to do?

The queen tested the area with her mind, tried to feel some human presence in the surroundings with which she could build up a connection. There was nothing there, at least no one that she could put under her control. A suspicion rose in her: In some way, this had to be connected to the stranger she saw at the public bath a few months ago. The stranger who could suddenly disappear without her noticing, who was completely out of her control. For the first time in many months, the queen felt fear.

For a while, she stood undecidedly on the clearing. She considered calling some of her subjects: She wanted to enter the hut, and doing so alone could be quite dangerous. Without the locket's power she was just a normal person, she suddenly realized. And not even a strong person. Without the locket, she was nothing but a girl who had never even done a self-defense course or learned anything else that might be useful in the face of danger, nor did she carry any weapons to defend herself.

Laura's curiosity, however, was stronger than her fear. The queen did not want to wait until her servants were able to reach her -- they couldn't drive through the forest, and on foot even the closest of them might need another half hour. No, she would find out what was going on now and here. After taking a deep breath, Laura started walking toward the little house.

It was quite dark inside, and after she entered the hut, it took her eyes a few moments to grow used to that darkness: At first, she could not see anything. And then, before her eyes adjusted, a sudden blow against her chest made Laura stumble back out of the hut and fall onto her behind on the grass of the clearing. A shriek of intermingled panic and anger echoed through the forest: There was indeed someone inside the little house, someone who was on his way out, and pushed the queen rudely out of his way, with no respect for decorum.

He ran past her before Laura had fully regained her senses, and thus all she could see was a tall figure disappearing beneath the trees. She did not see the face of the slender, dark haired man, and the air around the clearing and in the forest were as void of any human mind for her to control as it had before. It was, as if he did not exist.

***

He did not return. The queen posted guards near the hut: Day and night they were hiding in the bushes nearby, but they did not see anyone. The fire in the oven had gone out long ago; no more smoke was rising up from the chimney. The queen herself searched the hut for any traces of the stranger's identity, but all she could find were a few blankets, a coat, and a few tins with food, obviously stolen from one of Leskow's supermarkets. Nothing, that indicated in any way, who this stranger was.

Standing by the window in her castle's greatest hall, the queen anxiously looked out over the lake. She stood here a lot, yet she barely saw the beauty she had created around her. She seemed unable to enjoy the warm spring air, the blossoming trees. All she could think about was this strange man.

Who was he? Why had he come here of all places, and why was she not able to control him, not even to trace him in any way? The queen withdrew more and more, rarely interacting with the people of Leskow at all. They still did all she ordered them to do, of course, even if those orders were unspoken. However, the connection she had with them did not feel comfortable and close anymore. It felt like a distance as growing between her and them, like they were of a different species. She barely noticed her subjects when she saw them, as if they were just part of the town's architecture, decoration, not really people. Who really cared if they were happy, or at least appeared to be? They certainly weren't in any state to care. They were under her control. That was all that mattered.

The town was quiet, for now. The old saying of the calm before the storm went through the queen's mind. Was there a storm coming? Was the stranger that storm? Again, the stranger... He just would not go out of her mind. He was a danger she had never been able to take into account. Was he able to destroy everything she had built up with so much hard work?

Who was he? And where was he? The forest had been searched on the queen's orders, several times in fact; no stone was left unturned, no blade of grass uncombed, and her guards were not only keeping watch over the hut, but also near all empty houses in Leskow. She even had got dogs set on the stranger's scent, with the help of the blanket she had found in the hut. To no avail, he seemed to have disappeared from the face of the earth. Yet, the queen was sure that he had not left Leskow.

***

The queen decided to start the summer with a big celebration for the town. She did not really feel like celebrating, her mind was preoccupied with the stranger. This celebration, however, had been on her mind before he turned up. It was for the people of Leskow... and for their queen. Some mysterious stranger, no matter how uncontrollable his mind, would not spoil all of this for her. She, the queen of Leskow, and soon of so much more, would not allow him to destroy this new world she had created for her subjects, simply by his existence. No, the people of Leskow should be allowed to have some fun -- more fun than during those boring festivities that had taken place throughout all the previous years, the years they had lived without a queen. And she had her very own ideas when it came to defining "fun".

As all festivities in Leskow, this one too was to take place on the great meadow by the lake. Of course, the location had to be adequately prepared. The queen wanted the place to be more beautiful than it had been on any other occasion, she wanted this to be a festival whose memory the centuries would not delete. It was not necessary to put up tents, of course -- thanks to her locket, the queen could guarantee perfect weather for the occasion.

She wanted, however, enough light in the later hours of the evening. The lamp posts her subjects put up looked beautiful. They were made of old fashioned-looking wrought iron; they had been produced in Leskow, just for the festival. At first, the queen had considered trying to stop the sun from going down, slowing down the earth's turns -- but she realized that this might be too big a task even for her. She did not want to risk the disappointment a failure might cause her, nor did she want the uproar this kind of action would inevitably cause everywhere outside of Leskow. In the end, the lamps were the more elegant solution, lending the festival grounds a timelessly festive air.

*

Finally the day had arrived. Laura felt giddy. She hadn't been this excited in too many years to remember. On the festival site, there were hundreds of tables, laden with all types of food she could imagine, the best Leskow had to offer. Big barrels of beer and wine were waiting to be drunk. The people of Leskow stood on the meadow in light summer clothes, expectantly looking up to the stage, waiting for their queen to welcome them.

And they did not have to wait long. Dressed into a gown made of white silk and light as a summer cloud, she stepped onto the stage, towards the microphone. Thousands of upturned faces looked at her, gasped at the beauty of her appearance. The queen knew that none of those people gathered in front of her would really hear her welcome speech. It did not really matter what she would say. All she was doing here was to keep up appearances. After all, this day was supposed to be perfect. There was no reason to be nervous -- but strangely, she realized, that her hands were shaking a little bit. The queen took a deep breath, before she started speaking.

"My subjects, I welcome you", her voice thundered through the small town -- she startled herself a bit with the volume of her speech. "You have come together here today to celebrate me, to celebrate yourself, to celebrate this new era for Leskow, an era that you have had the fortune of enjoying for almost a year by now."

She let the people cheer for a while, taking a sip from a glass of water someone hurried to hand her in the meantime. Looking out over the applauding crowd, the queen sighed in relief. Her speech was going well; there was no reason to worry. She should do this every day. When eventually she grew bored of their "hoorays" and the applause, the queen continued her address.

"Leskow is now the happiest town in this world. It has been thusly for a year now. For a year, not one of you is lonesome anymore; no one is sad, no one gets sick or hurt in any way. You all know that this is my doing; you know that you are happy because I, your queen, am taking care of you every minute of the day. And today, finally, I will give you the opportunity to show me how thankful you are."

Then the queen graciously took a step towards her subjects. All faces turned up towards her expectantly, as she lifted her royal robes, revealing her naked body underneath. She vaguely remembered having read once, in her old life, of a queen or empress, who had all visitors kiss her sex as a sign of respect -- and that was exactly what she had in mind now for the good people of Leskow. At least for those she liked well enough.

All inhabitants of Leskow had to stand up in a row -- everyone over eighteen had come to the meadow, only the children and teenagers remained absent from the festival, for them Laura had set up a different festival site in a park at the other end of town. They could enjoy ice cream and cotton candy to their heart's content there; ride on merry-go-rounds or roller coasters. Her festival was not meant for them, today she only wanted Leskow's grown-up population to be with her.

Now, one after the other of the festival guests walked up onto the stage, to their queen: She had placed a small wooden staircase right next to it; it was just a few steps for them to reach her. Those men and women that had not found the queen's favor, because of their looks or because of the memories of old and less happy times that they evoked, were sent to the side. The others, however, all bowed before they pressed a kiss onto her sex, and then went to the side again, to make space for the next person awaiting their turn. Every now and then, someone appeared whom the queen particularly liked: Those people were allowed to linger a bit longer, their lips and tongues performing more than just a simple kiss.

It was especially at those locations, that the queen's arousal rose: Each new touch of her subject's soft lips, each tongue that she allowed to flick over her little pearl of lust, let her moan and crave for yet more. However, this was an official occasion; a certain protocol had to be kept. And since most of those attentions to her royal sex only lasted a few seconds, at most a few minutes, the queen could keep her reaction to the sensations in check. She did not want to reach her climax yet. This day was going to be a long one; the festival should be thoroughly enjoyed. This day, after all, was for the people of Leskow.

Leskow was not a big town. Still, there were quite a few inhabitants who met Laura's requirements; the ceremony took its time. Finally, however, every one of them had greeted their queen in the appropriate way. Now Laura allowed her subjects to enjoy a great buffet lunch. She needed this break, and a few choice pieces of meat that one of her servants brought her. The people of Leskow needed to eat as well: They would still need their strength this day, after all. For a while, nothing was heard at the festival meadow, other than the sound of chewing and a few content remarks about the quality of the food. The queen did not like mindless chatter, and thus her subjects ate mainly in silence.

Once everyone had eaten and drunk to their heart's content -- or rather, the amount that the queen thought appropriate for each of them -- the people of Leskow put away their empty plates and without any hesitation started to take off the scant summer clothes they were wearing. They all commenced undressing at the same instant, following a secret command. Soon the whole town stood naked in front of their queen, their faces once more turned up to her stage in expectation. The queen smiled down at the naked townspeople. She had a special dessert in store for them.

Munachi
Munachi
95 Followers