A Beautiful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,010 Followers

I was almost having my own little earthquake. With my face in dim light I could leave my eyes open wide enough to see well. As Doug's massage skirted up the back of her knee I almost came in my pants, I had to concentrate to keep my sperm in check. I knew what he was thinking. I knew what he was daring. I almost wished I was him at that moment, to experience the thrill he must be having. Maya is so beautiful.

When his hand moved up her inside thigh, Maya parted her legs. It wasn't what I expected, I had to blink to keep from wetting my pants. She was getting into this, I could tell. She was gripping her own hair as he moved further up the inside of her bare leg. The whole thing seemed to be going so slowly, yet quickly. My heart was racing.

Doug turned toward her to use both hands on the insides of her thighs. He was moving down and up, but the ups were getting slightly more up each time. When he got right to the top Maya literally groaned out loud. Her eyes were closed, and I knew what that meant. She was on her way.

Because he favored his right hand, I couldn't quite see exactly where his fingers had gone. They were up inside her shorts leg, but how far? I couldn't tell. Maya's hips started rocking with his hands. Was he touching her pussy? Surely he wasn't touching her pussy? We'd set the rules, no touching her there, even on the outside. Doug was wiggling his fingers strangely and her hips were definitely flicking. I was about to start my waking-up procedure when Maya suddenly sat, pulling his hand from between her legs.

"Oh. Please. Not there. You can't. Here is ok," she panted, putting his hand on her breast instead. I calmed down. Fuck. Had he really been rubbing her pussy? I had to breathe deeply and slowly to keep from cumming.

Doug pulled her toward him and they got into a massive, passionate kiss. I'd never seen Maya like that. I couldn't help it any more, my Maya was being french-kissed and felt up by a stranger on our sofa, my cum fairly ripped its way through my underwear, soaking my jeans. I had to hold the blanket up and away to keep it from getting wet. I saw stars for what seemed like a minute. Wow. I had never ever cum that hard. And the show was still running.

Doug had his hand inside her shirt, squeezing her bra as they kissed. I couldn't see exactly but it looked like Maya's hand was in his crotch. How could Doug keep his own sperm in check when I'd lost mine just watching them? His hand came out and down to her ass, pushing up inside the back of her shorts from below. Maya kind of straightened her leg to let him in easier. I couldn't tell if he was holding her ass above or under her panties. She broke the kiss and groaned again, I know she loves having her ass held.

Maya was squeezing hard on the outside of his pants, she would have a good idea of how big he was. Doug's mouth went from her lips to her face to her neck, then her shoulder blade. He took his hand from her pants to her top button but struggled to get it undone. Maya pushed him back and did it herself. Doug looked anxiously around to make sure I was still sleeping, but Maya stayed concentrated on the man with his arm around her. She undid all of her buttons, to the bottom. That was more than the plan but I let it slide to see what would happen.

The bra Maya had on was old and awful, it really didn't do her justice; however it was enough to bring my hard-on back, inside my clammy pants. Having cum I could relax and enjoy the show more than before, the edge had been taken off.

Not Doug's though, his edge was still well and truly on. He looked over at me less and less, squeezing and kissing her neck before finally daring to unsnap the bra at back. That wasn't meant to happen either but it didn't seem enough to stop the show.

When he lifted the bra, his first reaction to seeing her breasts was no less than mine had been three years ago. He was overwhelmingly impressed. His mouth fell to them and Maya lifted to make it easier. I was beginning to hold onto the wet patch on my jeans again. Doug pulled at her shirt and bra, getting her completely topless. Maya was left in nothing but her shorts. She looked spectacularly sexy. It was borderline time to stop; I was getting spins from watching him hold and suck so hard on her naked breasts.

I paused for a moment to appreciate the evening. It was beyond my dreams. When you plan for something, rarely does it go as you imagine, or as well as you hope. Tonight was a spectacular success. Watching my topless Maya make out with a complete stranger, I couldn't imagine I would be so thrilled again.

As he was kissing her breasts Maya dropped to the sofa, him shifting so he came and lay on her with his mouth at the level of her chest. They stayed like that for the longest time, Maya running her hands through his hair as he pawed and sucked her front.

After a time he came up to kiss her neck and mouth. Maya reached between them and felt his hard-on in his pants.

"You're so stiff," she smiled.

"Oh, baby, you have no idea."

Doug dropped his pelvis to hers, pushing his hard-on to her mound.

"Oh my god," Maya moaned.

Doug kissed and dry-humped my wife on the sofa. Her legs were spread wide and he humped relentlessly at her near-naked body until he gave a stifled groan and his hips shook. He dropped to her afterward and they kissed.

I heard Maya say, "Thank you," as she always did when I came.

They were done for a while. Doug sat back up and watched down on my topless wife, her hands covering her breasts.

"Ummm...I need the bathroom," Doug whispered. Maya nodded and he left the room.

She took the chance to dash over to me.

"Are you still awake?"

"Of course," I almost yelled.

"Are you okay?" she whispered.

I lifted the blanket to show her my wet patch.

"Oh my god," she laughed. "That's unbelievable. You really did like it."

"I'm going to wake up soon, though," I told her. I had a new hard-on that needed to see the insides of my wife's pussy as soon as possible.

"Okay."

Maya jumped back onto the sofa, on her back with her hands covering her breasts again. When Doug came back he knelt on the floor next to her, moving her hands and looking down at her naked chest.

"Spectacular," he said.

"Thank you."

"He's still asleep?" he asked. "Incredible."

Maya shrugged. Doug leaned down to slowly suck on her breasts again. His hand went down between her legs. Maya naturally opened them for him as he pushed her clothes against her clitoris. She gasped her approval, arching her back and tossing her head. Doug tried to bring his hand into the top of her shorts, but the waist was too tight. He stopped sucking her nipple and looked at her as he held the button on her shorts.

When Maya nodded to him I almost came in my pants again. When he undid the button and pulled the zip down my panic buttons went off. Just as he snaked his hand in under her panties I groaned like I was uncomfortable. At first the two of them froze, Doug's fingers just inside her underwear. You could tell he didn't want to lose his prize.

At my second groan Maya 'panicked', pulling his hand out and redoing her zip and button as fast as she could.

"Cover me," she whispered as she shrunk behind him to put on her shirt and shove her bra into his pants pocket. Lucky it was a big pocket.

I was moving and waking by now, looking at the TV asking, "Did we miss it?" as those two did their best to sit up straight. Doug was a quick thinker, he stood up and came over to pick up my unfinished vodka and give me.

"Do you want a colder one?" he asked.

"Oh my, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"It's okay," Doug assured me.

"Did you watch the film?"

"Yeah. And we talked," he said casually.

Wow. He's smooth, I thought.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, let me drive you home," I slurred.

"Hey, your car's still at the bar, remember?"

"Is it? Okay. Can I call you a cab?"

"Sure," Doug conceded, disappointed but realizing his fun was over.

Maya saw him off at the front door while I cleaned up the mess in my trousers.

"At least I got rid of that old bra," she teased me, coming into our bedroom.

I didn't say anything. We didn't talk about Doug or the sofa or her bra until morning. All we did was fuck. A long, slamming, spectacular cunt-pumping fuck. I had cum already, I was strong. Maya was wet and ready. The neighbors would have heard that fuck; it was long and it was loud.

************************

It was 10am before we sat at the kitchen table with cereal. Maya was in her swimming briefs, topless.

"Wow, you've actually got hickeys on them."

"I know," she said, holding one breast and looking. "If you really were asleep I'd have some explaining to do."

"You know...I do thank you for...you know, all that. I know you didn't really want to."

"You're welcome," she smiled.

"Did you like it? Even a little bit?"

"I don't know. It was weird. He kisses different, you know, his touch feels kinda awkward. If you weren't there, if I didn't know it's what you wanted, I don't think I would feel very good right now."

"But you're okay?"

"I'm okay," she smiled.

"Because...we went a little bit further, you know. What we wrote down."

"I know. I wasn't sure if I was meant to stop it, or you were meant to stop it."

"Both of us, I guess. Did he touch your pussy, I couldn't tell."

"A little bit," she said going red. I hid my instant hard-on. "That's when I wasn't sure who was doing it, stopping it, you know."

"Next time we better be better planned."

"Next time, huh?" Maya grinned at me.

"If there is a next time...," I corrected.

"If there is a next time..." Maya repeated.

We sat in silence for a while. It was a dangerous path, I knew. But the reward was tremendous. It was an outstanding sexual moment. I must have been fourteen the last time I actually came in my pants. I snorted at the thought of Doug doing the same. What a woman Maya was.

"You didn't mind...we went past the rules a bit?" I asked.

Maya shrugged. "It wasn't too far. What do you think?"

"I don't know. Things happen, but at least we have boundaries, going past a little bit like that is okay, I guess. Obviously I don't want some guy to fuck you."

Maya laughed. "Can you imagine?"

"Yes," I said honestly. "But I don't think I would handle it very well."

"Oh," Maya teased, standing and going to the sink, "I thought you could handle anything!"

I chased her round the kitchen and gave her my own hickeys on her chest, hard at the thought that another man had done the same to her just hours earlier.

************************

I tried to hold off asking for seconds as long as I could. I knew Maya wasn't as keen as I was, she would happily put this one in the done-and-finished box. But I still had energy for another turn. Doing it once only increased my need for it again.

I waited a month though, partly so there was no chance of running into Doug again. My fear was he went to that bar every night of his stay hoping to see us again. I was surprised he hadn't turned up at our house again, though we rushed him out so quickly he may not have thought to take notice of the address. Or he did say he was married, maybe that kept him away.

"Shelf bra this time maybe?" I suggested.

"You want the pop-star look?" Maya said with eyebrows raised.

"No, we need to stay normal still, like last time. T-shirt, skirt maybe?"

"Okay. But...you want panties? Or not?"

"Better have. I don't want someone touching your pussy."

"Well, having panties won't hardly stop that," she said.

"True." There was no hiding my hard-on again as she left her underwear in the draw

"You want me to fix this before we go?" Maya asked, reaching out to hold it.

"Leave it," I smiled.

"Okay. But you better wear thick underwear this time."

Ha ha.

We kept to the same plan as before, going early and relaxing into the evening. It took much longer to find someone though. We had a few hooks in guys that I thought might be ok but Maya didn't click with them. It wasn't until near 11 that we found someone that looked like it would work.

The guy was Benny. He lived in the same city, but didn't seem to have any connections with anyone we knew. Like Doug he was older, but we had to expect it in a place like that. Benny was much, much fitter though, he clearly worked out and talked a lot about cycling tracks. He only drank vodka and diet coke and so I told him about my vodka collection in our freezer. He laughed that we should go see it.

We took turns in dancing with Maya. Her t-shirt and skirt were simple but I think he figured out there was something interesting about her underwear. He actually asked me whether she was wearing a thong, but I laughed him off.

"Come on then," I said around 2am, "Who's up for some of my vodka collection?"

None of us had driven this time so we shared a cab to our place. Benny sat in the front, though he talked with us all the way home. He was freshly-divorced with kids to think about. Money wasn't an issue, but he hadn't exactly sorted out his living arrangements yet. He was staying in a friend's spare room still.

"Well, you can stay with us tonight," Maya offered.

I looked at her. Was she drunk? I'm not sure I wanted the guy overnight, only long enough to watch him feel her up then take my turn to finish it. Not that it really mattered, I guess. But still, it was a bit weird.

We stayed on plan otherwise. It was later than the first time, but I wasn't tired, I was too excited. We did the movie routine again, this time with the original Star Wars. Once I was 'asleep' Maya gave me a blanket again, thank goodness, I got hard pretty quick. Before Maya had even had the chance to sit back down Benny pulled her to the spot in front of where he was sitting.

"I've been dying to know what you are wearing under this skirt," he whispered, slurring. We had all had a lot of vodkas.

I was astounded at how quickly it was game-on, so was Maya. Benny looked into her eyes, checking for permission as he slid his hands up the back of her legs. He was surprised she didn't stop him, but even more surprised when he felt nothing but bare ass.

"Holy shit," he said out loud. I had to force myself not to grin at how stunned he was.

Benny brought his hands around front and lifted the skirt. If he was stunned before, he was stupefied now. He couldn't even talk. He looked up to Maya's face as if to ask why was there no hair on her pussy? His hand naturally reached up to cup her bare mound, to feel it, to experience it. A finger pushed into her flaps. It was too much but I would have been mortified to have to stop the show so soon.

Fortunately Maya fixed the problem. She did the most protective thing she could, she came down to sit on his lap, facing him. With her pussy sat on his crotch he could lift her skirt but she'd blocked his access point. Benny's hands went to her bare ass instead.

"Can we go somewhere else?" he asked.

"Why?"

"Somewhere private."

"We can't," Maya told him. "We'll get caught if he wakes up and we're not here."

"We'll get more caught if he wakes up and we are here!"

Maya shook her head.

"Are you sure he's asleep?" Benny fretted.

Maya got up and walked over to get the remote from near my chair. She turned the volume up full and purposely lifted her skirt up around her waist, giving a spin, showing both of us her bare ass and pussy.

"He's asleep," she confirmed, turning the volume back down.

Benny shook his head. "Wow, the drink really knocks your Phil about."

Maya sighed. "Yes."

Benny gestured her to come close. Maya stood back from him.

"I'm a little bit drunk," she said.

"Just another look, I promise," he grinned at her.

"You have eyes on your hands?" she frowned.

"Come," he pleaded.

Maya stepped up to him. Benny looked at my squinted eyes, checking me out before lifting his hands up and into her skirt again from behind. He learned that he could touch her ass okay, but whenever he brought a finger underneath into her slit she jumped away. She let him lift the skirt and look, but not touch. He went to undo the side button and Maya shook her head.

She looked at me then him and said, "Don't take it off."

Benny instead pulled her down to his lap, facing him like she had before. His hands went on her ass. He wasn't sure if he could kiss her, it took him a long time to try but when he did Maya kissed back with passion. I was super hard again. Maya tonguing a guy is the sexiest thing, once again I found myself fighting ejaculation.

Benny hooked her skirt up around the waist at the back giving me a clear view of him squeezing her backside. For a brief moment I closed my eyes properly and took a deep breath to keep control. I heard Benny whisper something and Maya nod. He moved his hands up into the front of her t-shirt. Again he had a surprised look on his face. He lifted the material to see bare breast held up by the shelf bra.

"Fucking hell," he couldn't help but say. "You are the hottest..."

Maya reached down and lifted her t-shirt over her head, leaving herself in just her skirt and the shelf-bra. Benny leaned forward to suck. Maya writhed at the touch of his lips. Her hand moved between them, squashing his cock through his pants like she had done with Doug.

After a time Benny tipped them sideways so they were laying side-by-side on the sofa, Maya on the outside. They kissed each other and Maya kept pulling on him through his trousers. He brought her leg over his body, giving me an outrageously sexy view of her pussy. He didn't touch it, he only held her by the ass.

It didn't take much longer until the shelf bra came off. He lay Maya on her back, opening her up to hold and kiss her breasts. Maya had nothing on but her loose skirt.

Breath calmly, I told myself.

I became worried when I saw a flash of skin down toward his crotch. His hard-on had come out, Maya was pulling directly on the skin of his cock. Shit, this was getting too much. I didn't want to stop but I was terrified to let it continue. Benny's bare cock was inches from Maya's bare pussy.

Perhaps sensing the danger, Maya sat up and slid to the floor, moving her cunt a safe distance from his cock. She sat facing him, away from me. I could see plainly that she was pulling on his naked erection. His pants button and zip were open. He asked her to shuffle closer so he could touch her breasts and she did. He pushed her knee to one side to stare at her pussy.

What I couldn't tell was whether his hand was playing with her breasts, or was it actually down between her legs. Was he fingering her? Should I stop now, was this enough?

Once again Maya changed things up just as I was about to start my waking-up process. She stopped tugging him and stood up. Benny wiped his hands on the sofa material. Shit. Maya walked out into the kitchen and took a box of tissues. She looked gorgeous walking around in just her skirt. She stood in front of Benny, lifted her hem and wiped the wetness away from between her legs, then took his hand, carefully wiping his middle finger and index finger. Shit.

She took a number of new tissues and knelt at his midriff. This time I could see him reaching out to hold one of her breasts.

Maya whispered something and Benny undid and took off his shirt then lay back down, again reaching out for her breast. Maya held his cock upright and tugged. He tried to push her head to it but she wouldn't go down. She pulled him vigorously with her hand, the other reaching down to his balls.

He tried to hold off, I could see him fighting to stay in control but he couldn't. Benny lost it. As soon as she felt it coming Maya took all the tissues and held them around him. She caught almost all of his semen safely.

Benny cumming didn't send me over the edge, what made me lose it in my pants again was Maya opening up the tissue afterward and sucking the wet sperm from it. I'd never ever seen her do such a thing. If Benny hadn't groaned at the same time, I think he would have heard me lose my sperm into my underpants.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,010 Followers