A Beautiful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,010 Followers

"You're not angry?" she whispered back at me.

"I can't believe you fucked him," I said into her ear.

"I know. I'm so sorry."

"Show me where he went in," I groaned.

Maya lifted her hips and pulled her shorts down and off. She didn't have anything under them. I put one of my hands at her mound, gripping her bare pussy. Maya opened her legs to let me.

"You went to his bed...to do it?" I asked at her ear.

"When he...when he came in me, I didn't want to make a mess, not on our sofa. I held it in with my hand til I could get some tissues. I got a wet towel from the kitchen to wipe him down. He thought I liked his cock or something but I was just trying to keep it from dirtying anything. We stayed on the sofa for as long as I could keep him out there but he wanted to take me to bed. I tried keeping him off me but he followed me into our room. I couldn't do it there."

"So you went to his room?"

"He wasn't going to leave me alone. I really didn't want him to get into our bed. I could never stay in it after."

"So you went to his bed?"

"He took me there. I'm so sorry."

"Stop saying that, you don't have to. Seriously."

Maya leaned back into me as I held her breast and pussy. She said she remembers the kissing as much as the fucking. He really liked kissing her as they did it. He made her say 'I love your cock' over and over as she kissed him and fucked him and he came in her.

"It was weird, as if he really needed someone to be close to. At the start he was having sex with me like he'd paid money for it, you know, but by morning it was like he had fallen for me. He was holding me and kissing me, really taking his time with the fuck, doing it gentle. Sensual. He stopped talking about me being a 'slut with a shaved cunt' and started saying how nice it was to have a baby with me. I don't think William is doing very well. You should talk with him. I wonder if he has many friends."

I held back a laugh. It would be difficult to be nice to William again. Okay, we set him up for a tease for our own pleasure, and he ended up turning the tables, I can't really blame him for our entrapment. But he'd taken off one night early; he knew he'd crossed a line. And we never really talked anymore anyway. When he emailed to say he was coming home for the funeral we didn't even have each other's latest mobile phone number.

"Did you tell him you were on the pill?" I asked.

Maya nodded. "He was disappointed."

"When did he leave?"

"Not that long before you came in maybe, I don't know, I went back to sleep. It was daylight. We didn't get much sleep. Even if we weren't having sex he was kissing or touching me and saying stuff. It was weird that it ended up so intimate. He said he really liked me as much as my body."

"Well...who's not going to like you?" I said, rubbing my hands over her.

"He...he took photos," she turned around and admitted to me. "Once it got daylight."

I took a deep breath. "That wasn't very clever."

"I know. I know. But he said he wanted to remember, he said he wouldn't put them online."

"Photos of just you, or..."

"Together," she admitted.

"Fuck, that was stupid."

"Eh. The whole night was stupid. I wish we could start over."

Maya turned around in her seat to undo my pants and shirt. What would I do if we had the night over? Part of me thinks I'd do my darnedest to keep awake next time.

"Can we stop now?" Maya asked, tugging on my bare penis. I was hard and ready to cum.

"Stop what?"

"Stop me having sex with other guys?"

"I didn't get to see," I protested.

"You weren't meant to. It wasn't meant to happen, remember? Being fucked wasn't in the plan."

"But...," I was cut off mid-sentence. Maya dropped her head to my lap and sucked me, just like I had seen her do to my buddy William the night before.

"Maya, baby, don't make me cum in your mouth. Put me inside you."

Maya brought herself up and sat on my lap facing me. My cock fairly melted into her.

"You're not sore anymore?" I asked.

"Fuck me," was her response.

So I fucked her. Not for very long, though, not that first one for the night. I had an urge for her pussy built up from the evening before. My sperm thundered into her within minutes.

************************

That was the end of that fantasy. Wife-watching went into the trash along with the ass-fucking, the cucumber sex and me wearing a bra to work. Maya knew I was disappointed with not having seen William's cock go into her, so she talked about it when I wanted, about how it felt, whether she orgasmed, what his sperm felt like in her pussy, how big he was in comparison, what his cum tasted like, all the minute details. It would have to do me. We would move on.

Maya said next choice is hers. I dread to think.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,010 Followers