All Comments on 'A Beautiful Wish Ch. 05'

by 800IbGorrila

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
realy great

i cant wait for the next ...... hope it's coming soon

XstaticXstaticover 16 years ago
A wonderful story...

... and a truly evil cliffhanger to finish it on! I certainly hope the next instalment is on its way soon!

Just wondering about the antique shop, though - that guy seemed to know (or see) an awful lot about them...

NiwaNiwaover 16 years ago
Awh

Very cool story, but that last cliffhanger is just evil. I do hope the next part is coming soon....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thrilling reading

Quite the awesome series thus far. Also like where it is going.

TheDandyTheDandyover 16 years ago
Needful Things?...

The antique shop bears a bit of rememberance of the story Needful Things (by Stephen King?). With so much humor, love, and emotion intertwined within this story, I can't help but feel that the shop may introduce something sinister into the story. Love the story, though. Please, please, please continue it until your brain dries up with no more ideas and your fingers no longer can press on the keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
pls continue soon

I loved the previous 1s pls hurry up and post more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I like the way this is going

I always hoped that JoeBrolly would explore the harem angle in his genie stories, but so far he hasn't decided to go in that direction. If this becomes a natural part of your stories, I'd really enjoy seeing what you can do with it.

Seems like the potential for a bisexual relationship between Dawn and Lindsay might be a great opening for this. If a man tries to introduce a woman into a three-way, there's a lot that can go wrong. If two women decide to include a man they both care about, at least initially the sparks will fly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story, but your Latin's a bit rusty...

As the title states, I loved this story. I suppose 'love' is more appropriate, as the story is still ongoing. As others have said, I too hope you investigate the 'harem' idea, either with an actual harem or some other form of polygamy.

<br><br>

Anyway, with regards to your Latin, I'm afraid that what you have there does not translate to "the heart remembers," but instead to something like "a/the mindful heart of heart." Latin nouns are always given in two forms, nominative and genitive, in order to properly identify them. "Pectus pectoris" tells us that this is a 3rd declension noun, but only "pectus," the nominative or 'subject' form need be used here. In addition, "memor" isn't a verb at all. "The heart remembers" could more accurately be translated from "pectus meminit," unless I've totally buggered it.

<br><br>

To close, fantastic story, and I hope to see more in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

i have to comment, this series has been wonderful so far. I hope it continues to be so, as I'm sure it will. Looking forward to the dawn lindsay george three some. that should make everybody happy, the girls get to play, george doesn't have to fight insipient feelings of jealousy, and the girls get george. how hot, looking forward to it. maybe beth or karen from work could also play. keep up the good work, looking forward to the next story on the series!

SorchakSorchakabout 13 years ago
Very well written...

and I seriously hope another chapter (or 3 or 4) is in the offing. I've read many of the stories on this site, and I read a lot of sci-fi and fantasy novels, so when I say I'll be waiting impatiently for the next chapter I mean it. You write coherently and cogently, with few minor mistakes that can be easily forgiven. I give this story a full 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This peeping Tom heartily agrees with Sorchek!

Look, when I look for stories in Literotica, I look for somewhat of a plot, but mostly great descriptions of GREAT SEX. Yeah, I like my "were" stories for a little variety, but usually I will quit a story if there's not any sex or descriptions of good sex by the end of the first page. For some reason, your series of stories has me hooked. I mean, I was already enamored of Charley boy, his character you described, right from the start. The genie was okay, but this segment of stories has landed them both as my all time favorites in the land of sensual make believe.

For a fantasy read, I like Charles ethical outlook and yet his open mindedness in stretching himself. I love the development of Dawn...internally. The glimpse of her intellect and sense of humor is awesome. Kudos on your character and plot development.

Okay...I would buy the book. Now, lets give the version on literotica a dark side of sexual energy and adventure that your published works would not necessarily have due to an appeal to the broader public. What do I wish? For Charley to one time think and conceive of incest, bondage, S&M of all the women in his life or who he wished...as a dream of course, a present if you will from a mean genie who wants to play a prank...with his real genie held captive sexually while that goes on until he "wakes up". Hummmmm???!!!!

Anyway...kudos...thank you sensai...it's your world and I'm only peeping through it! :-P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fascinating

I've read Joe Brolly's and SpacerX's stories and loved them too. This is an incredible work, and should be lauded as such. I found the ethical dilemmas presented in this chapter particularly insightful and intriguing. I can honestly say the interesting insight into the mind of the genie, not the personality she shows to the world, is fascinating.

Mr. Brolly's Jennifer was ethically and mentally more developed, as a result of "bonding" to the older and more mentally developed Jack. As you pointed out in Chapter 2, George is not as mentally developed yet, being 19, and as such did not pass on his ethics as clearly to Dawn, as he has not developed them as much as an older character would have. I am always fascinated in Mr. Brolly's story by the glimpses into the Genie aspect of Jennifer's personality, and it is much stronger in Dawn, as you said, as a result of George's less mature and developed personality (I'm saying he's not as developed because he's 19, you're doing an excellent job).

Dawn, as a result, is displaying a side I honestly never considered whilst musing about the mind of the Genie. As she is designed SOLEY to cause George pleasure, she would not truly have any ethical limitations, and would encourage his id against his better judgement, as she did with the grocery attendant. As long as she thought it would please him she wouldn't stop, and only did so because George changed his mind and asserted his ethical disagreements with the situation over his lust. It makes perfect sense, and leads to consideration of what a different person would likely do. Imagine a 14 year old, or a less mature 19 year old granted this power. It would warp their personality endlessly, to be encouraged to follow all of their desires without fear of consequences or limitation. Such a situation would create the ultimate sociopath. The temptation still exists for people like Jack and George, if they were to realize it.

I applaud George's ability to restrain himself faced with the first significant temptation placed before him.

Well done, sir. Thank you for gracing us with this story, and congratulations again on your intriguing insight.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

@ Anon You are right about George, (and about the author) when he denied the Dawn temptation for the Asian girl.

However you did not tell anything George generousity for his highschool tormentors, because this scen was when I became fan and supporter of this story.

George there will not be such generouse with Rocko in the next chapter, because Rocko is a present dragonfly (bully) and Brad and Tammy are the past and I think that is so miseably when somebody who was the omega in the highschool and he became much more succesfull than his all school fellows he does revenge against his old school fellows after 3-15 years later. Rocko is other Rocko is a cocky present bully and George will decide on him well......

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Apology

I am sorry again: It is so miserable and akward when the omega in the highschool becomes the most succesful in the life among the highschool fellows and he does revenge against the past tormentors 3-15-25 years later after the graduation. George was perfect nice with Tammy and Brad, that was the past and he is the MOST SUCCESFUL with Dawn among class mates from the highschool.

However Rocko is the present and the cocky Rocko will deserve everything......

This will be an excellent contrast in the story.....Thank you author for 2 excellent characters as George and Dawn!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Clever

Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs, eh? Does this take place in a remote part of the Calvin and Hobbes universe?

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Great as always

The cockney accent was beautifully done, at least better than when I try to write it down. Lindsey's so cute. And what's up with that old guy?

I never want this series to end... to bad there's only eight chapters. For now I shall live in the blissful ignorance that perhaps those chapters are really really long. :-)

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great episode and segway into the next chapter!! George can have a Redhead and Blonde in his harem!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous