A Beautiful Wish Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
800IbGorrila
800IbGorrila
1,126 Followers

It was his turn to blush, "You really think so?"

"OK, tell me the truth. How's the sex?"

"It's, uh...," George suddenly realized he had fallen into a trap, "er, what makes you think we're having sex?"

"Oh bullshit! You two are fuckin like squirrels on Ecstasy and you fuckin know it!"

George tried to keep a straight face, but quickly broke down under Lindsey's scrutiny. He just laughed nervously.

"I knew it!"

George shrugged as he tried to contain a knowing smile.

"So? how is it?" she was on the edge of her seat as she waited for George to answer.

"Well, it's, um...Oh God, it's so fuckin great!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I'm not going to go into the details, so don't ask. But I will say that she's nothing short of magical."

"With tits like that. Shit, I think I can see what spell she's using."

"Lindsey!"

"I'm just sayin!"

They laughed together. It was the first time that the two friends had exchanged talk about sex. It was a huge relief in a way, to have someone besides Dawn to talk to about his situation, even if he couldn't tell her about Dawn's real magic.

Dawn appeared just as they finished their gossip. The fact that they quieted down as she approached did not escape her. "So, have you two arrived at sex yet?"

George and Lindsey pointed a accusatory finger at each other.

"She started it, was talkin about your tits!"

"It was him, he spilled the beans!"

Dawn just sighed as she shook her head.

They talked well after they finished eating, until the cafe started to fill up with dinner guests. They said their farewells along with promises to hang out again sometime soon.

Lindsey walked them to the door, when a large group of young teen boys dressed in baseball uniforms rushed past them. George noticed a mischievous gleam in Dawn's eye.

"By the way Lindsey, I love that top," she said a little too loudly, "It makes your boobs look amazing."

Every boy within earshot, including George, immediately turned to ogle Lindsey's chest. She instinctively moved to cover herself, but let up when she remembered she wasn't naked.

George suddenly realized what Dawn was doing and added a wolf whistle to goad on the crowd of admirers.

"Alright, alright! Yes, I have boobs! Should I pose? Do a dance maybe?" She put her hands behind her head a thrust her chest out.

One boy had whipped out his camera phone and snapped a quick picture.

"Hey! Gimme that!" yelled Lindsey.

George and Dawn realized it was time to beat a hasty retreat, as Lindsey made to tackle the happy teenager. They ran quickly to the car, and laughed as they sped away.

Full on good food, conversation, and laughter, George flew down the road a little faster than normal. Dawn had figured out how the radio worked, and once she found a rockin 80's hair metal song, she became a mess of arms, and breasts, and hair. George knew the words and did his best to sing along. He wasn't anywhere close to the singer Dawn was, but the volume managed to hide his flubs. Dawn cheered him on nonetheless.

Once the song was over and the DJ interrupted their fun, Dawn fumbled once again with the radio to find another song to rock out too.

"OK, status report," said George when he felt he had gone a safe distance from Lindsey.

"Yes captain!" saluted Dawn. "In short, she feels much better then she did after last night. And, um, she no longer sees me as a rival."

"Thats great!" exclaimed George. "Wait, is it?"

"That kind of depends on you, George. You see, before, she wanted to have a normal loving relationship with you. With holding hands, and a flowery wedding, a few kids, typical of the majority of women. However, she has hit something of a snag."

"A snag? What do you mean, a snag?"

Dawn adopted a sheepish look, "She, um...well she is still in love with you, but she, sort of...likes me now too."

"...You mean..."

"She wants to get in my pants," said Dawn finally.

George's jaw fell open, then closed as he thought about the situation a bit more, then flew open again. He looked like a fish out of water as he imagined Lindsey, his childhood friend, entwined with Dawn in a more than friendly way.

"Are you mad?" she asked.

"No! I mean, of course not. It's just, weird to think about." He grappled with his thoughts for a few moments before adding, "Are you sure?"

"Without a doubt. Originally, she was extremely jealous of me, and angry with herself for not making her move sooner. But now that we have had a chance to talk, she has developed a crush on me instead. However, she is now conflicted about her feelings for the both of us. She loves you, she always will, but her new desires for me are fogging up her once ironclad resolve."

"That's...that's hot!"

Dawn rolled her eyes as she sighed in resignation.

"I know, men. Well what do you think about all that?"

"I feel...flattered," she said bashfully.

"Oh come on, you are more than just flattered. You told me just a few hours ago that you were attracted to girls. And Lindsey is one hell of a catch."

"Alright! I like her! I like her a lot actually. She's so hot. Those eyes, and that body. Not to mention the fact that she is a prodigy in bed." Dawn adopted a dreamy look and George noticed that she was rubbing her thighs together just a bit more than usual.

"Dawn's got a girlfriend," sang George.

"S-stop that! It's embarrassing!" she covered her reddening face in her hands. "Oh George, I am sorry! I did not mean to entice her so strongly."

"No, don't be sorry. I am just really surprised to learn that Lindsey would want to be with another woman. I mean no offense, if anyone was worth going gay for it's you. But it still sounds crazy that she would suddenly become a lesbian after talking with you once."

Dawn shrunk nervously, "Actually, I would not be her first lesbian experience."

"-You mean..."

"Do you remember those others I told you that she was sexually attracted to? They were not guys, they were girls in her sorority."

"No way! Lindsey? A carpet muncher?"

"Master!" she laughed, "I think she would prefer the term: bisexual."

"But you said there weren't any guys."

"There has not been. She wants what she would considers to be her first true sexual encounter to be with you. She believes she is only going through a college phase, and does not consider herself to be a true lesbian. She loves everything about you, even when you resided in your previous body."

"But not anymore?"

"Like I said, she still believes you are the one for her, and I happen to agree with her, but cannot help but find herself wondering what it would be like if the two of us had some alone time together."

"Wow," mouthed George, "I guess I REALLY didn't know Lindsey as well as I thought I did. So what do we do now?"

"That is entirely up to you. You could make a sexual wish to bring her too you, by now you should know that you would not be forcing her into anything she has not already fantasized about. Or you could do nothing, and let things develop on their own."

"Well, I guess we don't need to decide anything right now. Although, I have to admit, the idea of you two together is pretty fuckin arousing."

"So, you would not mind if Lindsey and I...became intimate?"

George thought carefully about the consequences of giving Dawn permission to fuck his best friend. On one hand, he wanted Dawn, and Lindsey for that matter, all to himself. But on the other, he felt like it wasn't really his place to stop them if they both wanted to take the next step. And this just might be the key he was looking for to help Dawn become a free-willed person. However, that didn't mean he had to let her have her way so easily.

"Fine," huffed George, "go off and have your fun. Leave George all alone with his video games, and his comic books. No, no! It's OK!" He feigned a sniffle, "Whatever, I get it!"

"Aww, hotstuff, I would never forget about you," she climbed on top of him, even though he was driving, and shoved her tongue down his throat. He was worried at first, but quickly realized that Dawn's protection powers would keep them from getting into an accident. He took his hands off the wheel and enveloped her in a passionate hug. Sure enough, the car retained its speed and heading without his input. George leaned back and let himself enjoy her welcome weight on his lap.

They remained entwined all the way to the antique shop. George was surprised when they arrived there instead of his home. He was looking forward to using the hard-on she had nursed along all day to ravish her properly, and antiques suddenly felt incredibly uninteresting. He continued his kissing, savoring the giddy feeling of being kissed back.

Dawn tore herself from his lips and pulled hers up and out of his reach. But George just nuzzled her neck instead. "George, we are here," she managed as she squealed delightfully from the heady sensations radiating from Georges lips.

"Mmm-hmm," was all George mustered as he kissed along her collarbone to the other side of her neck.

"M-Master! You do like the idea of Lindsey and I together," she gasped, even as she rocked up and down along the length of his cock through his trousers. "N-not that I'm complaining, but there are people are around."

George said nothing, he instead reached up and cupped her soft orbs and pinched her hardened nipples through her tops. She jumped at the sudden stimulation, and her butt hit the steering wheel, honking the car's horn in the process. Dawn was so startled that she leapt off of George's lap and hit her head on the ceiling. A passerby eyed them intently as they walked by. The two broke down into laughter once more.

Dawn rubbed the top of her head, wincing through her laughter, "Oooh, that smarts."

George pulled her in for a consoling hug. "Dammit, I can't believe I just got cock-blocked by my own car," laughed George. "Remind me to make some wishes about this thing, starting with headroom."

"I think there is plenty of room for head in here, it is the other acts that could be a problem."

George chuckled. With the mood broken, there was only one thing left to do. "Well, you want to go look at some old funky shit?"

She nodded happily, "I would like nothing better."

"After you, babe."

George heard the ding-a-ling of a bell being struck as he opened the glass door to the strange shop and held it open for Dawn. It was very dark, in stark contrast to the brightness of outside. It seemed that the only light in the place was shining through the glass door. It was cool and dusty, and once the door closed behind them with another ding-a-ling, very quiet.

Though the place looked large from the outside, inside it was very claustrophobic. Stacks of old books topped with odd trinkets littered the showroom. Their were antique lamps on worn wooden desks. Fragile looking metal apparatuses hung from the ceiling. The place was a maze of forgotten history. It made George a bit uneasy.

He made his way through the jungle of the past slowly and cautiously, being very careful to keep his hands in his pockets for fear of knocking something over. Dawn stayed just a step behind him and held onto his arm tightly. Though she was quite curious about all the items they passed, the place gave off an air of reverence that demanded she withhold her enthusiasm.

They approached a long wooden counter where George would have assumed someone would be keeping watch. But nobody seemed to be around. He could see that there was more to the store behind the counter, but it was even darker than the rest of the store.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"This place is...interesting. It is amazing to me what people think to keep."

"Don't take this the wrong way Dawn, but this place gives me the willies. I think we may be the first customers in here since dust was invented." He swiped his finger along the counter and showed Dawn the build-up.

"Agreed. It is quite creepy, isn't it?"

"Wanna bail?"

She sighed, "Yes, you were right, there does not seem to be anything here that would be more than a passing interest."

Suddenly, George heard footsteps coming from a hall leading back through a few packed shelves behind the counter. A man appeared, wearing a very old brown suit. He looked ancient but moved with surprising alacrity.

"Hello there. What can I do for you?" He spoke with an accent George could not place due to its thorough Americanization, and a deep rasp, like he had smoked two packs a day all his life. But he seemed pleasant enough.

"Uh, No, that's OK. We just came in to take a look. But we need to be going."

"Now, now," the old man began, on closer inspection George figured he must be from somewhere in the Middle-East, "do not be hasty. I pride myself on having at least one item in my shop for everyone. Something they desperately need. It is only a matter of figuring out what, and then finding it of course."

The old man cast an examining glare over the both of them that made Dawn recoil slightly.

"Ahh, new to each other, are we?" he said, a broad grin spreading across his wrinkled face.

"H-how did you know?" asked Dawn.

"Fair lady, when you have been around for as long as I have, you develop a sixth sense for these things. I can see that the bond between you is very powerful, but still tenuous. It is akin to a slip knot: the harder you pull, the tighter the knot becomes. But if one tugs just the right string, the knot falls apart."

George and Dawn exchanged worried looks. They knew exactly what the other was thinking. Did he know that Dawn was a Genie?

The man laughed pleasantly, "Do not be troubled. It is the same with most young lovers. Stuck in an unending cycle of passion, fueled by deep fondness. Often, it only takes a strong wind to scatter the flames of love beyond ever being whole again." He addressed George directly, "I implore you, young man, do not let that happen."

The old man examined them quietly for a few moments before having a sudden idea that bade him to scurry down the hallway and out of sight. "I have just the thing to prevent such an occurrence," came his disembodied voice.

"Um, That's OK really, we were just leaving." George was officially creeped out, and wasn't particularly interested in whatever oddity the man would try to pawn on them.

Just as they were about to leave, the man appeared holding a very ordinary looking wooden box. "Please, please, I insist. What kind of salesmen would I be if I did not at least show you what I have for you in my shop."

He positioned the box in front of them and opened it slowly. Inside was a pendant. Made of some bluish white stone that George had never seen, it was in the shape of a beautiful angel clutching a ruby to her bosom, and framed by ornate wings folded inward. She was wrapped in a gold sash etched with the words Pectus Pectoris Memor.

"The Heart Remembers," read Dawn.

George was surprised and impressed that she could read latin. Although it made sense, he could read it too.

"Ahh, right you are, miss. Intelligent as you are beautiful I see. The story goes, that long ago, there was young couple, just like yourselves. Their passion for each other was beyond what we mortals are meant to feel. The rulers of a small country, they loved their people just as much, and were adored by them. A tyrant from a neighboring country sought to take the queen as his own, for her beauty was unrivaled. But her heart belonged to her husband, and she spurned the tyrant's attempts to woo her. Enraged, he threatened to invade the small country and murder its people. With no choice, she resigned herself to her fate, and knowing that her husband would not understand, she told him lies of how she had cheated him, plotted against him, and never loved him. She even left behind her ruby ring that the young king had given to her as a wedding gift. She broke the king's heart, so that she might save him."

"That's horrible," cried Dawn.

"But that is not the end, fair lady. The young king could not accept this, even in the face of her betrayals, he still loved her. He gathered his army, and united as they were for the love of the queen, fought with courage and skill. They won many victories, until finally, the evil tyrant led his army himself and smashed the young king's forces. He was captured and brought before the Tyrant to kneel at the feet of his new bride. The young king did so, for she was, and always would be, his queen.

She was tempted to rush to his side. But if she had, the lives of all her people would have been forfeit. So she bit her tongue, and wept inwardly as she cast him down with spiteful words. At the gallows the next morning, the young king clutched the ruby ring in his tortured hands. The last thing he uttered before succumbing to death was this: Pectus Pectoris Memor. The queen could not bear her guilt. She recovered the ring, and threw herself from the highest cliff.

The tyrant, moved by their love, realized that as long as he sought to take what must be given, he would be doomed to be truly alone. He abandoned his evil ways and ruled both nations benevolently until his death. And in commemoration of the two who showed him what it meant to love, he gifted all newlyweds with one of the pendants you see before you, to remind them perhaps, that regardless of time, distance, boundaries or betrayals, true love never fades, for the heart remembers."

Dawn had been listening in complete fascination. However, George was weary that the old man was just trying to weasel some money out of him. "OK, so how much of that story is true?"

The old man laughed heartily, which quickly turned into a rasping cough, "Pardon me," he said as he collected himself. "It doesn't really matter how true the story is, only that it is told and that it is enjoyed. Have I entertained you."

Dawn nodded quickly. George shrugged in agreement.

The old man chuckled once again, "I like you two. I tell you what, why don't you take the pendant. Go on! It's yours."

"Oh, we couldn't," gasped Dawn.

"Yeah, I mean, at least let me give you some money for it," added George. He had noticed Dawn eyeing the pendant wistfully, and it suddenly felt wrong to not take it with them. But accepting a gift from a stranger was a bit out of George's reach. "We don't even know your name."

"Oh dear. Where are my manners. My name is Enise. You are?" he reached out with his hand for a shake.

George shook it cautiously, and Dawn did the same, "I'm George, and this is Dawn."

"There, now that we are acquainted, it is quite acceptable for me to give you this. Consider it a token of our new friendship."

"Oh come on, at least let me give you something in return."

Enise rubbed his chin before coming to an idea, "I tell you what, if you promise to visit me here every once in a while, I would consider that a payment of a thousand times magnitude. I have little need for money, but the company would be most welcome."

George and Dawn looked at each other. George couldn't shake the feeling that this man was just a really good salesman, but the look on Dawn's face told him of how much she pitied the old-timer. He had to admit feeling sorry for him as well.

"Alright Enise, that sounds like a good deal."

"Splendid! Here, put it on my dear. It is perhaps a bit gaudy by today's standards, but I think you could make anything work." He carefully reached for the silver chain and held it up expectantly, a huge smile on his face.

Dawn turned around and held her braid out of the way. Enise lifted the pendant over her head and fastened it. She turned back around to show the boys, posing happily with her new jewelry. George thought it looked a bit comical. Both Dawn and the pendant were beautiful on their own, but together they seemed a bit over the top for some reason.

"So, what do you think George?" Dawn beamed.

800IbGorrila
800IbGorrila
1,126 Followers