A Beautiful Wish Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
800IbGorrila
800IbGorrila
1,126 Followers

"It's...great!"

"The young man is just being polite. It looks terrible." Enise said solemnly.

"Hey!" she pouted.

"Oh don't worry my dear. In the proper instance, such showy displays are to be expected. And besides, you're getting the damned thing for free. Beggars can't be choosers after all."

"Thanks Enise," said George.

"My pleasure, Sir George," he bowed. "Now, if you will kindly excuse me, the Antique Road Show is on in five minutes."

Enise didn't wait for their farewells. He quickly shuffled down his hallway and disappeared. Dawn took off the pendant and placed it carefully in its box. The two looked around some more at the various oddities in the shop before making for home.

As soon as the two entered the beat up old sedan, Dawn attacked George with loving kiss.

"What was that for babe?" he asked once he had a chance to catch his breath.

"For indulging my whims, and letting me have my fun. You are a very kind Master, and the best boyfriend a girl could hope for."

"Well I...might have had ulterior motives," he said as he ran his hands from her hips to her sides.

"Mmm, I bet you did." She leaned in close so that she could whisper to him, "I have wanted you so badly today. Will you please take me home and ravish me now. It does not feel right to go so long without your touch."

George didn't need to be told twice. He rushed home as fast as he could. Dawn made concentration almost impossible as she nibbled on his ear and ran her delicate hands over his quickly hardening shaft. He felt a rush of excitement as he turned down the street towards his house.

What he saw then, terrified him.

In front of his house, a police car's flashing red and blue lights lit up the surrounding neighborhood. He could see his mother's minivan parked out front.

"Oh no...Mom!" he rushed from his car towards the house.

"George, Wait!" cried Dawn as she ran after him.

800IbGorrila
800IbGorrila
1,126 Followers