A Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, my pet," he purred. "I will take you just a bit deeper," he informed her.

"As you wish, my Sir," she said softly, slowly shaking her ass. Reaching underneath her to her left nipple he began to squeeze very hard. She cried out, writhing in pain. Slowly he began to count backwards from 10. It seemed as if knowing there was an end to her pain made it bearable. She became noticeably calmed, yet obviously still in pain.

When he released her nipple I heard Natasha sob, but she remained in position, her ass pressed out and ready. Moments before she had been on the verge of climax, now she was on the verge of tears.

Standing next to me, he swung both floggers. He showed me his movements as he struck the column. I noticed that at times, he crossed the floggers and other times, they stayed straight and direct. I nodded in understanding.

My hand returned to Natasha's back, as I soothed her with my voice. I felt her shudder and then begin to shake. Her entire body was quivering and shaking uncontrollably. I could feel her fighting to remain calm. Worried, I looked to Simon.

He nodded and softly said, "Endorphin rush."

As he stepped back to his position behind her ass, he began what appeared to be a light spanking using both floggers. The touch seemed to pull Natasha back somewhat as she grabbed my still hard cock and began to work it again. She sucked and devoured my spit covered cock as her hands stroked it, turning it into a burning rod.

Either I had become very excited or she knew exactly how to make a man come. Almost immediately I felt my cock burning. Simon had quickly picked up the pace with the floggers. It seemed just as one would strike and lift off, the next would hit. The three of us became a perfect rhythm of sound and pleasure. I felt my cock beginning to surge and knew that she was tasting my pre-come.

I began to rock my pelvis into her as I knew I was past the point of no return. I caught Simon's eyes just as mine began to glaze over in pleasure. Intent on both of us, he appeared to be a machine attached to us, driving us to another plane. Natasha, sensing my pending release, added more pressure and quickened her pace as her ass continually moving to meet Simon's strikes.

Suddenly, my come was surging from my cock. My balls lifted and I cried out as my spasms began. Natasha took me deep into her throat, sucking, gagging and swallowing, as her body convulsed involuntarily. Simon intuitively began to strike in time with my convulsions. The whole scene was strangely erotic. I emptied and had one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

Simon stopped his strikes and Natasha slowly pulled my cock from her mouth. Her eyes were glazed, spit ran down her chin. God, she was beautiful. I instantly knew I must return the pleasure. As I moved to find her pussy again, Simon approached shaking his head no.

"Hold her; touch her; cherish her," he said. I returned to her head as she again pressed the top of her head into my pelvis. I began to run my fingers through her hair as Simon came to her side. He laid his hands softly on her hot ass for a moment. Her breathing began to slow as his hands began to drift between her wet thighs. I knew his fingers were in her when she began to grind on him. His arm was moving quickly, causing her juicy pussy to make a slapping sound against his palm.

She heated up quickly and again began to pant. Her head smashed against my pelvis as I caressed her. She began to moan and whisper, "My Sir, my Sir," over and over again. After just a moment her plea changed to "Fuck me, my Sir!"

Simon seemed to sense her pending orgasm and increased his pace and pressure. Natasha's begging quickly followed. "Please let me come, Sir. Can I come? Please, I need to come."

He was quiet during several of the pleas. I watched as she held the line, until he began to speak to her. "Come my pet. Be my good little girl. Show me how bad you need to come, my pet." Immediately, the veins of her neck engorged as she cried out. Simon continued to finger fuck her hard as she convulsed with each new wave.

I realized I was sweating as her breathing slowly returned to normal. Simon removed his fingers and sucked them clean with a smile. She stood up, smiling at me. She whispered something I couldn't hear into Simon's ear.

"Danielle," he called. Simon nodded and Natasha walked through the parted crowd, back towards the chairs.

It was then that I noticed his second sub approaching. This must be Danielle, I supposed. She was truly beautiful with long auburn hair. Like Natasha before her, she had removed everything except her boots. I enjoyed her perfectly rounded tits and shaved pubis as she approached.

What are we doing next? I wondered. My cock was still throbbing from Natasha's expert mouth. Danielle walked past both of us and assumed her position on the column. Simon was watching me.

"Beautiful creature, yes?" He asked.

"Yes, very," I answered.

"Let's see if you're any good at paying attention to detail," he said as he handed me the floggers.

My mouth must have dropped open because he let out a laugh. I watched as he walked over to Danielle caressing her tight round ass. Her hands reached for his belt, unbuckling it.

He's serious, I thought. I'm going to flog her! Doubts raced through my head. Would I be ok, would I hurt her, what if I suck at this?

Simon looked at me, waiting. Suddenly, I felt the crowd's presence in the room, the shuffling, the light conversation. Twisting my wrist I felt the flogger come alive. I watched as the straps fanned then returned together. I placed the darker of the two floggers in its case, and approached Danielle.

Crossing the flogger over my chest, I pulled the strands together. I watched as my arm extended and the flogger seemed to float through the air. The sweet sound of the strikes on her ass, along with her moans filled my ears.

The front door opening brought me back to the present. Quietly, I laid the floggers on the bed and sat in my chair. I heard the refrigerator door close, and could feel her approaching. She appeared in the doorway in her running attire, sweaty and slightly out of breath.

"Welcome home Danielle, my pet."


Edited by: Rhiannon

12