A Best Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now released my bladder control to my orgasm, flooding her mouth with my hot nectar. I could feel Robin sucking and swallowing as I kept spasming on her mouth. I must have peed and cum for thirty seconds, as wave after wave hit me. When I finally stopped, I just sort of collapsed down to my hands and knelt there as Robin gently licked my lips and swabbed my quivering hole. I finally had enough energy to move, and got up and just stood over her. She looked up at me, with mouth still open, and tongue out and I held my lips apart and let loose another stream of pee into her mouth and all over her face. She moved to get in front of it, and drank most before I was able to finish.

We both started laughing and I threw her a towel and said,"It's shower time for us, and I don't mean Golden!"

We both laughed again and ran to get in the shower to clean up.We took a long hot shower, soaping each other up and just generally fooling around. We stood there for a long time, just allowing the hot water to rejuvenate our nearly spent bodies. We had been having nearly non-stop sex for most of the afternoon and evening.

We toweled each other off and rubbed each other down with lotion. Our bodies seemed to glow in the soft lighting of the bath. It was nearly ten o'clock but we decided to have some more champagne and one more round before bed. We each put on a pair of cotton bikinis and nothing else. I poured us each another glass of bubbly and returned to the living room, where Robin had found another movie and put it in the DVD. This one was a ninety minute Brazilian video with two women and a ______( something we won't go into here) but needless to say, interesting.

I said," Let's call Shauna in Vegas."

Robin thought that would be fun so I put it on speakerphone and called her cell.

She picked up on the second ring and I could tell she was working.

Robin and I were giggling as Shauna said,"Let me go to the parking lot. I'll call you right back."

I hung up and about a minute later, Shauna was on the other end asking,"What's going on with you?"

I told her my best friend Robin was hear and Carl was gone for the weekend.

Shauna replied,"Wish I was there, too. Sounds like you're having fun."

I told her we were, but we could always use another hand. At this point, Robin was rubbing the crotch of my panties, creating a major wet spot.

I sort of groaned and Shauna picked up on it saying, "Sounds like someone has a wet pussy to me. Oh, mine just got that way too. I'll talk to you later, I'm going to cum right here in the parking lot, and I'll be thinking of you!"

With that she hung up and I came all over Robin's fingers as she stuck them into my hole, clamping down and holding her tightly in place.

Robin looked at me and said,"Sound's like Shauna is hot for you!."

I said, "Wait till you meet her. She is just plain hot, period!"

Robin then asked me if I had any other toys to play with. I got up and went to my closet and brought out the toy box, stuffed with all sorts of goodies I had collected over the years. Toys are always fun to have around. She dug through the box and found a 18" double dildo.

"What's that for?"

I said, "Work's with a friend or alone. I usually stick one end in my pussy and the other in my mouth. Then I swap ends!"

"Show me."

I slid one end about 3 or 4 inches into my well lubricated pussy, then rolling up into a tight ball, wrapped my arms around my legs and pulled them up until I could get as much of the other end in my mouth as I could handle. I sucked on the dildo for a while, while rocking the other end in and out of my slippery hole, then grabbing it with one hand, changed ends, sucking my juices from it.

I did this several times before I notice Robin had gotten my cell phone out and snapped a few pictures of the process. I released my hold on my legs, and the dildo slid from my mouth, the other end still buried in my vagina.

"What's Shauna's cell number, I'll send her a couple of pix while she's at work."

"It's on speed dial!"

With that Robin dialed her and sent 3 pictures to her in-box. We just laughed about how bad we were as I continued to leisurely stoke the big cock in and out of my now gaping pussy, switching ends every so often to suck the delicious juice from it. Each time I pulled it out, it would be coated with the sticky white fluid leaking from my vaginal walls. I had been doing this with Robin watching for about five minutes, nearly cumming, when the phone rang. It was Shauna. Robin put it on speakerand heard shauna.

"You are so nasty. The other girls here really think you're hot."

I screamed, "You didn't!"

"Oh yeah."

She then said "Hang up, I'll send you a little something, too."

Robin did and shortly a voice/picture mail came in with two photos. As we pulled them up on the little screen, we could see a pair of very wet panties appear in the first and then a very wet pussy appear in the second. The attached text message was "Look what you did!"

We laughed and went back to watching the movie on the screen.

Robin said she might like to try that sometime, (but we can't write about it here)She thought it might be fun. We sat there transfixed to the screen and I felt my pussy getting wetter by the minute. In our state of mind, it seemed everything was turning us on. We had both put our panties back on and were sitting on a beach towel on the floor. Good thing, because the floor would have been slippery with all the moisture that was leaking from us. I stuck my hand down Robin's panties and found a sticky mess in her crotch. I pulled them back a little and scooped some out with two fingers and brought them to my mouth. Long strands of her lubrication were actually dripping from my fingers as I began to clean them off. I leaned over and kissed her deeply as she stuck her hand down my equally wet panties and brought them to our mouths as we shared our kiss, savoring our juices as we licked fingers. We broke our kiss and she lay down on her back, spreading her legs wide and pushing me around into a sixty-nine. I lowered my pussy to her face and felt her tongue snake into me as I lowered my mouth to her dripping hole. We both began fucking each other's face in unison, building a crescendo quickly. Within minutes we were cumming together. We only slowed down for a second and began building to a second cum, this one even stronger than the first. We stopped at two and gently licked each others tender labia and finally, I rolled off her, nearly too exhausted to move. We decided it was time for bed, and looking at the clock, we'd been at it for nearly eight hours with only a few breaks. Must have been one of those first time things, because neither of us really wanted to stop. We crawled into bed, hold each other and drifted of to sleep.

I awoke early Sunday morning and went to take a shower, still thinking about the day before. Never had I dreamed that my best fried had any inclination of having nasty sex with another woman, let alone me. But then, until Vegas, I had never really thought that much about it. As I stood there in the shower, letting the hot water pulse over me, my thoughts returned to Robin, and how would she feel about it today. We had participated in some of the hottest lesbian sex that I could imagine. I didn't have log to think about it as the shower door opened and she joined me. She began to soap my entire body, then rubbed herself against me as the water continued to beat down on us. I had to stop her, telling her I had to fix breakfast for our guests. She gave me a little look of disappointment, but agreed we had work to do.

We got out of the shower and dried off. I put on a pair of jeans, sans panties and a tank top. She put on a little summery dress again with nothing underneath. As I walked around the kitchen preparing the food, I could feel her eyes on me, following me around the room. I could feel a dampness beginning in the crotch of my jeans. By the time I had everything prepared, I was wet!.

I packed the food into the picnic basket and handed it to her, saying "You're going to have to take it down to the cabin." pointing to my jeans and the growing wet spot. She left to bring the guests breakfast and I went back to the closet, changing into a little sundress. As I pulled it over my head, I could feel the material rubbing across my stiff nipples, causing me to "squirt" a little lubrication from my pussy. I could feel it began to trickle down my thigh, and reached under my dress, running my finger into my hole and then back to my face. I inhaled the womanly aroma before licking the juice from my finger.

I was ready to continue our playtime as soon as she returned. I went out and fed the dogs, as Robin came walking back to the house. She flashed me a shot of her naked pussy as she approached. I flashed her back and we went back inside. I fixed us breakfast as we both anticipated continuing where we had left off the night before. After eating we did the dishes, Robin grabbing my ass and giving it a squeeze every so often, causing me to almost drop dishes. We finished that about the time the guests were ready to check out. The doorbell rang and I went to let them in, Robin hanging out in the background while we chatted for a while. They told me everything was perfect and that they would be back first chance . They said good-by and left. I locked the screen behind them. I asked Robin if she wanted to help me clean the cabin before we got started on anything else. She grabbed the vacuum and I took the bucket of cleaning supplies and we headed to the cabin. Evidently the girl who had stayed there was a clean freak, because it was already spotless. I stripped the bed, preparing to take the sheets and spread back to wash when Robin pushed me down on the bed. She wasted no time in raising the hem of my dress over my waist and knelt beside the bed and proceeded to start licking up my thighs. I was so wet already that I could feel the moisture leaking down the crack of my ass. Noticing how wet I was, she went right for my swollen hole, stabbing her tongue deep into me and then sucking on my lips, coaxing the fluid from me. I quickly began humping against her face as she tongue-fucked me with wanton abandon. Within minutes I came, thrusting my pelvis into her face and hold her head tightly until I finished.

"That didn't take long!" she said coyly.She then got on the bed, flipping over to plant her pussy on my face. I snaked my tongue into her hole, finding it just as wet as I was. She ground herself down on my mouth, forcing me to suck her lips and tongue her pussy hole. She humped faster and faster and quickly came, flooding my mouth with her juices.

She finally rolled off me and I said, "Time to go to work!"

We had the cabin cleaned in no time and took everything back to the house. As I was putting the laundry in the wash, she popped out of the bedroom wearing only a pair of gray cotton panties and pointed to the crotch giggling. I laughed and commented.

"Looks like someone has creamed her Calvin's!" She held up a similar pair for me to put on, so I threw my dress in with the wash and put them on. I deliberately pulled them up tightly showing a little "toe" as I modeled them for her. After turning around several times she said, " Looks like someone else has, too!" Sure enough, that tell-tale wet spot had shown up again, signaling we were both still incredibly horney. We stood there in front of the washer, feeling each other up, squeezing breasts and nipples and deeply kissing one another, shoving tongues nearly down each other's throats. I suggested we go out on the back deck, as the sun had already warmed it to around 80 degrees and the chaise chairs were really comfortable. We grabbed a couple of towels and went out. The morning sun was incredible. I could feel it warming my mound and began slowly running my hand over it, tracing my fingers over the lips of my pussy, now well outlined by the damp material. Robin turned on her side and began watching me. I could tell my jilling was really at turn on for her so I made a real show of it. I began forcing the material of my panties into my hole, causing the damp circle to increase every time I slid it back out. I took my time moving my hands to my breasts, forcing my areole and nipples to bulge. The closer I get to cumming, the more they swell and believe me they were swollen. I went back to concentrate on my pussy, sliding a finger down inside the waistband and into my slippery hole. I went slow, then fast, causing squishy sounds to emanate from my panties. I continued this rotation, occasionally bring a wet finger to my mouth and sucking the juices off. Each time I did this, I could hear a small moan escape from Robin. I looked over and she was not touching herself, but just watching me. This really made me want to cum hard, so I pulled the panties down and jammed three fingers in me, slamming them hard and using my thumb to band my clit. Moments later I came, I held my fingers deep inside me as I shuddered to a massive cum, screaming loudly. After the orgasm subsided, I slowly removed my fingers, glistening with juice and offered them to her.

She greedily sucked them into her mouth, cleaning them off.

"Umm, girl cum. Tastes Yum!"

I pulled my panties back up and turned on my side and said, "Now it's your turn to entertain me."

She just rolled on to her back and said,"Get me a dildo, please!"

I went in and got the double dildo from my toy box and also brought some lube. I threw the dildo to her and offered the lube.

"I don't think I'll need that!" as she pulled her panties aside and plunged the rubber cock into her hole, sliding about eight inches in in one motion. She pulled her panties to her knees and began stroking that big cock into now gaping hole with a wildness only a women can have. I removed her panties for her, wiped myself with the wet crotch and stuffed them into her mouth. She sucked them deep into her mouth, savoring the juices as she continued to stoke into herself. I watched intently as the cock turned almost white with her lubrication from the intensity of her stroking. She began to raise her ass of the chair and with a mouth full of panties, gurgled, "I'm cummmmmming!"

She collapsed with the dildo stuffed deep inside her and still sucking on those panties. When she finally regained a little composure she began to gently slide the cock for her abused pussy. As it popped out, I could see the depths of her glistening hole as it slowly began to close like a flower. She slowly rose up, and gently grabbing my neck, pulled me over and began to push the cock to my waiting mouth. I gladly took the tip into my mouth, savoring her juices that coated half the length . She pushed more and more into my mouth until I thought I would gag, from the depth. She gently fucked my mouth with it, telling me to clean it up for her. I did as I was told, and finally satisfied that it was clean, she put it down on the chaise sighed.

"That was incredible! I never knew that jilling could be so much fun."

"I guess if someone is watching, it helps."

I told her that it is a great cum, jilling in front of someone. We both laughed and decided to get in the hot tub to clean up a bit. We had been in the tub for a bout twenty minutes when her cell phone rang. It was Eddy. After talking with him for about five minutes, she looked at me and said, "I've got to go home. He's lonely now."

I told her that it was OK and that now that we found out how good girl sex can be, we can have little weekends to ourselves whenever we want.

I then said," By the way, Shauna is coming in May, and you're invited too. We'll make it a Girl's Only Weekend.

"I reserved our cabin for her for that weekend and we'll all just stay there.

"We can send Carl & Eddy fishing, so count me in. I can't wait!"

She quickly packed her things and we hugged tightly.

She just grinned and said " Thanks for the great weekend. Never a dull moment, huh?"

It's only three weeks until Shauna arrives from Vegas. Should be interesting.

12