All Comments on 'A Best Friend in Need'

by CoyoteGirl69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Cum is the stuff that comes out of a guy's penis -

and if you believe the stories here then also out of a womans body somehow. --------The event that causes cum is usually referred to as coming or better yet, had an orgasm.

I had two cums is incorrect, I came twice or possibly I had two comes--More correct would be I had two orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
UP TO A POINT - - -

- - - I agree with anonymous, but I think he is being overfussy in terms of 'correctness'. I am thinking more in terms of style, and I would like to see some standardisation in the vocabulary we use, but in a story like this and on a site like this, I think there is no confusion caused by the various spellings, since the context always makes it clear. I think the process of having an orgasm, or a climax, or an extreme thrill, should be named in such a way. The verb, in my view, would be 'to come', and would be conjugated exactly as 'to come' meaning to move towards this place [as in 'Come to dinner on Thursday']. Thus, 'come, coming, came'['He came to dinner on Thursday', 'He came twice within half an hour' or 'He came all over the ceiling.' (Oh, those were the days!)] - no problem. 'Cum', as anonumous suggests, should only be used for the stuff that is ejaculated or exuded - whether by a male or a female experiencing an orgasm. As I say, each to his own, but stylistic consideration does ask for some kind of distinction. What I can't stand is trivial infantile expressions like 'more to cum', 'cum back next week' and similar childish and trashy attempts at being 'clever' by using overworn clichés.

I speak as a language education specialist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
honestly

unless its to the point where to text is full of so many gramatical errors that they become off-putting, why make a big deal, all your doing is putting a downer on the author who clearly spent a long time writing this. i dont get why people on here do that, ive seen quite a few commetns like the ones from annonymous, stop being so padantic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a fine story

Hi, Coyotegirl: That was a really sexy story--no wasted time on romantic nonsense, just lots of hot, uninhibited sex. If I wanted to read about romantic nonsense I would read romance novels instead of stories in Literotica. This is the first of your stories that I have read, but I intend to read the others as soon as I can. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's not pee...

The story was okay had a few hot moments. I personally don't have a urine fetish, but didn't hold that against the author after all it's my preference not to. lol But I do have this to say. If you go to a few free porn sites you can see these girls who "squirt" and see that it is feminine juice. I agree though about the amount of liquid though.. not every woman who ejaculates sprays a stream like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
pee is not my thing!

i was enjoying it but then the pee part came and it turned me off. despite that part it was a good story. kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
gross pee

the pee part is gross however the rest was fucking awsome

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
TongueSnakes

WoW! I orgasmed around 3/4 of the way down the first page. SO effing HOT! My gosh, I had no idea that my first gf even WENT to Vegas, but I guess that she DID. LoLz You repeated the phrase of tongue snaking into pussy too many times, but it was not a turn-off, just inexperienced writing, I guess. That said: The sex was Fantastic! PLEASE write another chapter with Shauna innit! PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fuck

I seriously was fingering myself the whole time I was reading this story. I've never been with a girl but I always think of it and I can't wait to be fucked by one. Mmm fuck my pusssy

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
Taking to suckng another pussy

love this very hot horny story. brilliant a best friend in need

what are friends for but to lick each other out . awesome loved it,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
jennyeatspussy

Wow, Coyotegirl, that was hot, one of the best lesbian stories one this site. Would love to know what can't be described on these pages, I have a pretty dirty mind and love fucking women, but you have me stumped here. Where is part two?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous