A Better Love Story than Twilight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen's fingers continued to manipulate her clit and her pussy as she was filled from behind. Her hand came up off of the wall and groped her own chest, toying with her nipples as if to try and keep herself in control of her frame. It was no good however as Jennifer added another finger inside of Kristen, the both of them working inside of the brunette made her green eyes roll into the back of her head and her ass clamped down hard around the fake cock, forcing Jennifer to a standstill inside of her as Kristen exploded hard inside of the shower. Her juices flooded from her folds and ran down her thighs, leaking against both Jennifer and Kristen's hands.

"Mmmmm fuck! You handle that like a pro." Kristen purred, looking over her shoulder at Jennifer as the blonde slowly pulled the fat, fake dick out of Kristen's ass. The brunette sighed in pleasure as Jennifer squeezed her ass and smacked it gently.

"You took it like a pro." Jennifer countered, looking at Kristen as she turned in the shower to look Jennifer in the eyes. "You like getting your ass fucked?"

"I love it. What I love more though..."

She didn't answer verbally, instead she dropped down to her knees and scooted forward. Opening her mouth, the Twilight star took the fake cock into her mouth and moved her head forward, wrapping her hand around the base and sucking it into her mouth. Jennifer was amazed as Kristen sucked the taste of her own ass off of the fake cock. Her hand remained firmly wrapped around the base of the fake cock and she made sure to push her lips down to meet her own hand. Kristen's lips then slipped down further as Kristen cupped Jennifer's ass and used it to push her mouth downwards. Having fully deep throated the fake dick, Kristen looked up at Jennifer and then took the blonde's hands off of the wall and placed them on her head.

Getting the idea, Jennifer threaded her fingers through the hair of Kristen and started to rock her hips backwards and forwards, feeding the fake cock in and out of Kristen's mouth, she got used to the sounds the Twilight star would make as the fake toy hit the back of her throat. She had no idea that Kristen was so kinky! Holding her head in place, Jennifer rocked her hips backwards and forwards, rocking back and forth on her heels as the brunette swallowed her deeper and deeper.

Kristen's eyes were watering ever so slightly at how rough Jennifer was being, but she wouldn't have suggested it if she wasn't ready for it. The fake dick hit her throat every time Jennifer's hips pumped forward and she could feel her throat tightening as Jennifer gave it to her. Taking a few more strokes, Kristen put her hands up on the blonde's stomach, using it to slow Jennifer's thrusts and let the blonde woman know that she was done with it.

"Damn! Ass to mouth as well. You really are nasty!" Jennifer grinned as she pushed the strap on away from her waist and letting it drop to the floor of the shower. Stepping out of it, she kicked the toy away and then turned the shower's streams off. The blonde reached down and lifted Kristen up, the two sharing an embrace against the wall.

"Isn't that why you're still here?" Kristen asked, looking at the blonde before they stepped out of the shower and moved to dry themselves.

"That and your magnificent pussy eating skills." Jennifer confirmed. Still naked, the women walked out of the bathroom and over to their clothing, finally getting dressed. Jennifer checked her phone, frowned slightly and then tossed it to Kristen. "Can you put your number in? I definitely want to do this again."

Grinning, the Twilight star keyed in her phone number and then passed it back to her. Jennifer looked it over and nodded her head.

"I won't be in the country for the rest of the month. How does the seventh sound?"

"The seventh is good. My place?"

"Your place." Jennifer confirmed, looking her phone over and scrolling to the text message screen. "Okay, so... How do we end this?"

Kristen grinned and walked over to her, linking her arms around the small of Jennifer's back, the blonde curled her arms around Kristen's shoulders and the two teen movie megastars shared a deep, passionate kiss before they parted.

"Like that." Kristen said, licking Jennifer's bottom lip. She then smacked the girl on her ass before letting her go. "See you around Katniss."

Jennifer grinned and nodded her head, kissing Kristen one last time before the two were parted.

As the door to her hotel room shut, Kristen heard her phone beep to life. Picking it up, she saw it was a picture message and a line of text with a winking emoticon.

'U still owe me anal! Love from J-Law'