A Bi Beginning Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within perfect view, Yannah looked around at me and blew a kiss as Chrysler straddled her missionary style, and I saw her mouth form a large "O" as he penetrated her with his sizeable tool. With one hand on the bed and another on one of her tits he started to fuck her hard and to the hilt, and I heard her making little orgasmic noises as he pushed deep into her time and again. She snaked an arm around his back and bit into his neck, making him grunt and go at her harder. I knew exactly what he was feeling to have his cock inside her magnificent hole... pure heaven. It was strange but nice watching him fuck her right in front of my face, seeing her building up to a wet and wonderful climax as he speared her.

"Ah, Christ" I grimaced time and again as two value-added tongues pleasured and pained me and I struggled to keep my cool. Eventually it became too much as every few seconds Fin tried pushing her little pyramid into my hole, almost making me white out with sensation.

I pulled away and my cock felt the cold released from their mouths, but I moved behind them, stopping briefly to kiss Yannah who was absolutely hectic with the bombardment she was getting at this stage. I came around to Fin's behind and tickled 'Anne's' nuts before running a finger up and down Fin's ass-crack. I took some lube which was always handy in Chrysler's bedroom and coated my hand, beat my cock a few times applying it generously and then dropped a dollop between her cheeks. I could see from this angle that my earlier suspicions had been correct, Fin wore two tiny studs through each lip of her labia. Not exactly a turn on for me, but it looked like it heightened her pleasure. I pushed a finger hard into her tiny little asshole and moved it in minute circles.

"No... don't... never... Oh God... " she managed.

Didn't stop me though, as I firmly held a hand on the small of her back and placed my greasy rock hard hungry-for-fuckin' dick at her hole.

"NO!"

Fuck you, I thought. You'll love it. Besides, you weren't exactly gentle with my ass 10 minutes ago, gurl-frend. I pushed slowly into her, hissing at the pressure and enjoying her wail as I entered her virgin ass. Try it, you'll like it, I smiled to myself as I forced it past her tightening fighting sphincter, and then her ass was mine.

Fin's wonderfully tight anal virginity became my personal property as I felt myself inside her at last... and with one hand on her back and the other on my shaft I slowly moved back and forth, keeping my head inside her, almost being crushed by the tiny little pink shinctal muscle, and she wailed again and again, louder and louder as she took me with less of a fight an inch at a time. 'Anne' had incredibly at no point ceased 'her' haft-to-head assault of the ever-wet cunny of the hard-built sex goddess.

It never occurred to me as I took her up the ass against her will she could probably kick the shit out of me afterwards and I wouldn't have a chance. With arms and legs like that, and a six-pack that tight, and of course the "'ave a go if you think you're 'ard enough" style she had 'kickboxer' written all over her. I knew she'd start to enjoy it as she got used to it, and I could feel her coming around to the size of my cock inside her; and she was starting to feel the unmatched sensations only women can ever have, those of having 2 cocks shafting hard inside the body, that wonderful 3-way, the position called double penetration.

Yannah came like a madwoman behind me, and I wondered how much longer Chrysler would last after feeling that wonderful warm wetness cover his balls and legs. Yummy. I felt Fin come too then, and she shuddered crazily, screaming "YES!" and pushing herself back onto me. She'd obviously felt the power that an anal intrusion adds to her regular clitoral orgasm, and screamed at me to fuck her harder.

Ever obliging, I took her hips and started to actually pump her properly, and she squealed with each push as she took 4", then 5" deep inside her. God, she was tight. I managed to get into a superb rhythm of me in, 'her' out and vice versa with 'Anne' pumping away still at Fin's pussy. The two metal mouthed movers were kissing feverishly, and all of a sudden 'Anne' stopped what 'she' was doing down there and pulled out, beating 'her' cock madly and mumbling "Yes... Yes... Yes... "

'Anne' came, blasting seething white spunk from deep within 'her' balls spraying all over my thighs and scrote and Fin's pussy. 'Her' whole body shuddered hard several times as more cum fired all over our nether regions, and Fin was squealing with delight and biting 'Anne's' shoulder and neck and digging her fingers into 'her' chest. I pushed hard and deep into her tortuously tight ass and started to fuck her hard... plumbing in to the hilt and grabbing a handful of dreadlocked hair pulling her head back, driving deep as I could into her rectum.

"You fucking love it don't you?" I demanded.

"Oh God, its so fucking big... fuck... it hurts"

"Tell me you love it! Tell me you fucking love it in the ass!" I honestly don't know what came over me at this point.

"Ah... God... fuck... fuck me... fuck my ass... "

"SAY IT!"

"I love it in the ass... God Duke I love it. "

The whole exchange really was out of character for me... I think maybe I wanted to hear her whine like a bitch because she strutted around so tough all the time.

Yannah screamed out loud and in a high pitch as she had another thundering orgasm from Chrysler bouncing up and down hard on her, slamming his massive tool into my love right in to the hilt. The amount of lubrication her pussy must've been giving him by now must've been wonderful. Sure enough, he came a minute later, grunting loudly and pushing in as far as he could, pulling her back to him by her hips. His whole body shuddered and shivered as pure unadultered pleasure took him over and he filled her up with endless amounts of warm slippery cream, firing off deep inside her time and again.

He at last pulled out and dribbled a considerable amount of cum over her body, splashing little beads of white from her navel up to her lovely breasts, and finally she took him into her mouth and sucked him dry. It was too much for me combined with my own sensations and Fin's ever louder remonstrations and I pulled out of her ass, the relief was awesome (for her too no doubt) and I pulled her roughly back and pushed my cock onto her lips just as I fired off a record-breaking burst of steaming hot muck, coating her face and filling her mouth with a shout of awesome triumph. Fin beat my length and pinched my nuts roughly as she opened her mouth for more, and I didn't seem to be able to stop gyrating my hips as I fed her jet after wonderful jet of my sticky salty spunky jism as uncontrollable ecstasy burned throughout my body. Finally I felt my climax begin to end, and I pushed my cock into her mouth and fucked her face gently, feeling that tingling pyramid tease my sensitive areas before finally collapsing in a sweaty heap.

We all lay down in a pile on the bed, bodies sweating with tangled arms and legs and wonderfully aching sexual organs. Chrysler went for the shower first, and while we waited our turn; to Fin's and 'Anne's' delight I licked Chrysler's spunk from Yannah's perfect body, sharing the taste with her in a sensual kiss before diving between her legs once more and seeking the stuff within her. She was so sticky with her own juices, and it was a wonderful smell and taste... sweat mixed with snatch mixed with semen... and I drank of it deeply.

I lay on the bed and she straddled my face to allow me in. Her clit was swollen to an incredible size, and I had but to touch it gently with my teeth before she came again, body shaking wildly as she cascaded forth, and my whole face and neck was covered with her warmth as she spat all over me.

Chrysler's cum mixed with her vaginal juices coater me as she ejected his seed with her own, and the taste and smell was out of this world. My own cock became half hard again as blood flowed through me as I was taken to a new high by my love spilling all over me in such a way I could never have previously imagined possible.

When Chrysler finished up and came out, glistening with cool droplets of water and kicked us off the bed to put on fresh sheets for sleeping on we all got the opportunity to shower one by one. 'Anne' went in next, and I noticed how different 'she' looked without the skin-paling makeup, the black gloss highlights, and the female underwear. He actually had a very dainty body, not skinny, but tightly built like a dancer. He introduced himself as Andy, but said he'd always be 'Anne' when I met him. I had a hard cock again while exchanging pleasantries, not because of the girlish naked guy next to me, but because Fin and Yannah had chosen to shower together, and I was day dreaming about being in there 'helping' them.

It was my turn to shower last, and I let the warm water flow over my body and through my hair while I soaped myself and slowly calmed down. It had been a magnificent orgy, but there were still so many possibilities! I was absolutely shattered, and I hoped my mind would forget sex and allow me to sleep, if only a little. It had been Sunday for several hours, and in only 15 hours we would be introduced to the Swinger's Club. What else would Zar, the handsome Croatian, want from us I wondered.

Chrysler took a spot on an armchair, saying something about how he only slept with Rena, some strange moral which meant he could fuck whoever he liked providing he didn't truly spend the night away from his new girlfriend.

Andy went to sleep on the sofa in the other room without dressing up as 'Anne' again, saying something about we could fuck ourselves with our snoring.

Yannah and Fin went to sleep in each others' arms and I joined them on a side of the bed, but kept to myself. Not only do I not sleep well with another body too close (I like to roll all over the place and stretch out); it was also clear that the two of them were having a private moment.

I drifted off into a complicated dream world which left me completely when I awoke. Barely had I formed a confused expression on my face and forgotten all about the dream than I realized I'd been awoken by Fin and Yannah on the bed beside me silently (well almost) fondling each others' bodies and kissing deeply. Should I watch and pretend to be asleep, unknowing of the show? Or should I show them the proof that I was awake and willing to help out in any way the required (all 6 ½" of proof and willingness). Chrysler was silently asleep in the armchair, covered by a sheet. Andy was snoring quietly on the sofa in the other room, funny when you considered his comment before bedtime.

I decided to just lie there and watch the ballet unfold beside me, occasionally having a quick scratch or squeeze of my hard-on. It was a sight so beautiful I am at a loss to describe its wonder... but the hushed and stifled gasps each girl made at the things their fingers were doing to each other downstairs were enviable.

I knew I could learn a lot about what I was supposed to do with my fingers to get results every time from these two, and resolved myself to make sure I picked up some tricks.

It was 6am, and I lay there on the bed with 2 beautiful girls doing silent and wonderful things to each other, satisfied just to watch through slitted eyes, but also thinking of a way to join in with the impossible fantasy.

To be continued...

12