A Bi MMF Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starra
Starra
14 Followers

The Next Morning

During the night I had senses of movement around me, in the bed. I know it's possible that Alex and Craig are having a fumble, but I'm too tired to join in, or even open my eyes to enjoy what might be happening. As my eyes begin to flutter in the morning light, I can feel warmth next to me. As if the person beside me is somehow heating me up. Shifting my body slightly, I realise that the warmth is coming from something very rigid rubbing against me, across my lower back. I am used to this. Fifteen years with the same man has taught me a lot about morning glories! I consider checking to see who it is, but I quite enjoy the 'not knowing'. I wriggle a little, pushing my bum out in a gesture for whoever it is to continue enjoying themselves against my naked body. An arm wraps across my body, enveloping me and drawing me back towards their body. I open my eyes fully now, and know that the arm is not Craig's.

Glancing up, I can just make out Craig sitting on the other sofa. He is, or was at least, engrossed in the computer screen, but he seems to have noticed our movements and is watching intently. I slide my fingers into Alex's, knowing now that it must be his hardness pressing against me. Not a word has been said, nor should it need to be. The exploits of the previous night have eroded any possibility of uncomfortable feelings. Wriggling more now, I find myself letting out a sound, which echoes across the silent room. Just a little sigh, that is all. Taking this as enough of a sign to progress further, Alex now brings his other arm underneath me and clasps both hands over my breasts, as we spoon together, hot and naked. He is moving more himself, pressing his hard dick against me. I look over at Craig again, and -- only sat in his underwear, he has managed to break his own hardness free. He is slowly stroking himself, playing the voyeur, enjoying this moment.

I can feel Alex fumbling behind me, and a rustling of something. I know what he is doing, and I know where this is going. So I find myself lifting my legs up slightly, which is enough for Alex to slip himself through and find my wetness. His tip is rubbing through it, spreading my excitement on both him and across my inner thighs. He teases me for some time, just rubbing his tip, making me wetter and wetter, but never pushing so he is inside me. I cannot stand it, I want him in me! I move my hand down and start to rub myself, feeling his tip graze my fingers every so often. He is biting at my skin now, behind me. Biting and licking my shoulders, and back.

Then, one push and he enters me. I let out a huge cry of pleasure, for the teasing was becoming unbearable. The duvet across us begins to get pushed further and further down, partly because we're getting hot, and partly because we want Craig to be able to see us properly. I look over at him, and he is stroking himself. Coming over to us now, he lies behind Alex and though I cannot see what he is doing, I feel Alex's body stiffen for a second and I suspect that Craig is fucking him too. So, we all move together, lying side by side. Craig fucking Alex, whilst Alex fucks me. This is my idea of morning glory!!

And eventually, it is over. We are all well and truly spent. We lie together and enjoy a moment of silence. Actually there ARE no words. None of us had expected -- when we met for that drink the night before -- to have had such a magical time together. This was a time for new experiences, but nothing had prepared us for how amazing it could be. We know this won't be the only time. We know that we have more we want to do, experience, share with each other. So we look forward to more times like this, our first male/male/female fantasy come true.

Starra
Starra
14 Followers
12