All Comments on 'A Bi Threeway For A Beginner'

by beavereater336

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You're very believable, Luv

You tell a good story. Short but good. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Your first time

Your story is great, but you didn't go into much of a discription...What did he look like, what did she look like...What did you enjoy the most...Did she want you sucking him more...I wish I could have had your experience and thinking of it as I read, I did get a mildly turned on and had to adjust my panties a bit. I just wish you had explained more about what they were like and what you did after you came. Did you just say thank you and leave?

AsuedeAsuedeabout 19 years ago
3way with Creampie filling and tasting

Like the storys where everyone swallows cum and sucks clit and cock. Could be better if they suck tongues and rimmed each other as well as DP and Mm69.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
threesome

i know thw feeling my wife and i would pick up guy and fuck all weakend i met some great cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fuck others

i would love to put my cock in your and your wife mouth and i am sure you will love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good but short

good but too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love a hard cock

story made me hard instantly, longing for a cock in my

mouth and someones mouth on mine. jacked off 2 times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Been there ...done that.

Great story...did exactly the same myself except it wasn't strangers,it was friends...He always seemed very homophobic until we were playing one night (with his wife) and his cock accidently slipped out and without thinking I took it in my mouth and sucked ...he objected at first but didn't struggle too much then when he came I swallowed...the rest is history!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Bi

Loved your story.I read it and jacked off then remembered a situation about the same as yours and jacked off again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
please keep writing

I love the writting just more details on size and feeling of the sex.

texharleytexharleyover 14 years ago
Iwas okay but short

Your story was good but a little short. I did like it. I dream of hainv a threesome with me and the wife and another man sometime.

seeapeseeapeabout 14 years ago
Love group sex

with guys usually, but this was hot and tasty.

ghstwrtrxghstwrtrxalmost 14 years ago
Reminds me of my first (and only time)

Got a little too tipsy with my best friend, David. My name is Kevin, BTW. Both our wives were out shopping and doing girl stuff, leaving us two guys home with a few beers and the game. All four of us, my wife, Kathy, included, have known each other for years and both David and I are pretty sure that Carol and Kathy has had sex with each other at least twice.

We're drinking beer and getting into the whole male-bonding thing and the next thing I know he's kissing me and feeling my crotch with abandon.

You know what I did? I'll tell what I did: I hot a huge erection and was turned on as hell; how couldn't I be?

And there was never any question who was in charge (hint: it wasn't me). David was definitely the boss. Next thing I know he's guiding my head towards his crotch. I unzipped his fly and out bounced the hugest cock I've seen -- 8-1/2 inches, easy. I've seen David's cock before (I've done a lot of looking at David's cock over the years, whenever I got the chance. He has a cute butt too), but never erect. Let me tell you: knowing full well I was going to eventually be on the receiving end of that massive penis sometime that night (hopefully before the girls got home), I became more than a little frightened. My sphincter contracted, involuntarily. Still under his firm leadership, I took the hint and begun to suck and lick that massive column of flesh. His groaning and moaning was turning me on big time. Eventually, he shifted a bit giving me more access to his anus. "Go on." He moaned. "You know what to do." And I did. I furiously licked his asshole until my jaw muscles began to cramp. He was fairly clean, but not completely. There was still a musty, earthy scent and taste to his po-po.

David then, ever so gently, guided my head up and slowly turned me around, my ass facing him. Gently, but a little more firmly, a little more authoritatively, he pushed my shoulders down until I was face first in the pillow. "You might want to bite the pillow, a little. I mean, if you need to." David so generously said. I never felt so vulnerable. My ass sticking up in the air, the light breeze from the a/c blowing on my exposed anus, it almost felt like I was about to be punished. And, I wanted to be punished. I did not only really want his cock in my ass, but I was also hoping he would give me a good, hard spanking before he did.

"I don't use lubrication when I fuck Carol in the ass." He said huskily, referring to his beautiful red-headed wife). "So I'm not going to use any on you." Well, so much for generosity. And, before I could utter a word of protest, David rammed 8-1/2 inches of his thick cock balls deep in my ass and then held it, allowing my rectum time to adjust. In those seconds while he waited for me to catch my breath, so to speak, I could feel his pubic hair against the crack of my ass and I could feel his balls, those huge sacks loaded with sperm against mine.

Before I was quite ready, David began to thrust in and out of me. Slowly, easily at first, which gave me more time to adjust. But, before I could fully do so, David was driving my head deep into the pillow...and driving me absolutely crazy with pleasure! Gawd! It was excruciating and exciting at the same time.

And when David came, he filled my ass to the top. I could feel his ejaculatory spasms in my rectum. He was the most amazing feeling I ever had. I didn't want his to leave my ass. It was then and there I knew I was bi and really wanted to explore my love for take-charge men, further.

David then slowly pulled out and dismounted me, a warm, sticky trail of semen oozing out of my ass and streaming down my balls. He then brought his still erect cock to my mouth. I knew where just had been. But, I knew it was my place to service my master. So, I took his cock in my mouth and using my lips and tongue, I cleaned it thoroughly. I would also be sore "back there" for a couple of days. It was a waonderful two-day reminder.

As for my spanking? David obliged me on that afterwards. Spanking my butt until it felt like it was on fire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot Story

Man, you hit the jackpot! Guess you enjoyed your first time with a guy. Any repeat stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bi-3way

I really enjoy having sex with a few bi-couple friends of mine. Although I haven't been able to get either of the males to actually ejaculate in my mouth yet, my cock gets really hard everytime I suck their cum from their wives bodies ... keep them cumming..good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
missed out

I was married for a long time to a very horney woman, we talked about inviting another man to join us, but it never happened. I always wanted to lick a mans cock as He fucked my wives pussy and be there to lap up his cum when he pulled out. I think I would have even sucked His cock if the situation presented itself. Unfortunetly it never happen and I missed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Three is great!

Your story was one of the best. My wife and I do threeways very often and even four ways when she wants. She has accepted the fact that I love taking cocks in my mouth and up my ass. I've accepted the fact that she eats pussy and makes out with women. My only concern is that if either of them has a load of cum shot into their cunts it's mine to eat. I love watching the women being fucked and knowing that "dinner will be served soon". We go to lots of ABS locations and have any kind of sex that becomes available. We make it clear that we're both whores that need to be serviced in everyway possible. I usually works out and we take lots of cocks and pussies each time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
TO: Anonymous (Message left on 01/04/13)

To the Anonymous Couple that left a Comment to this story on 01/04/13,

Do you and your wife live in Mso, MT? if so, I would love to have a 3some with your and your wife. I liked that you said you would like to suck a mans cock while he fucked her pussy!! :) and yes, I will let you suck my cock while I fuck her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow that's hot

ur first time with a married couple with a bi husband. I'm a gay man but i do have a fanasty about doing this myself, the problem is a live in a very rural area where a lot of the guys like pussy and only want cock on the side 'downlow'. In fact my best freind's baby daddy is one such person he loved sucking my 7" thick dick and me sucking his 9" er, he even wanted me to fuck him but it never happend cause he was to scared of my thick cock hurting his tight little ass, plus he told her and she now hates me and doesn't talk to me anymore but she lives with him and his mom with there son who might not even be his since she was fooling around on him while he was fooling around with me. any way great story. hope you write some more :)

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Short

That was short and to the point. It would be good to expand a little more on the details. I understand this was a true story, but if you want to write more maybe you could write about what you fantasize could happen if you get back together with this couple or another couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cool

That was great. Just wish i could find a couple like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOT

Been there done that, THANKS for stirring up memories!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I enjoyed your story & only wish I had been there participating. Getting laid & sucking a cock at the same time would have been a lot of fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous