A Big Shiny Blue Marble Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

Khyan leaned back and kissed Yasmin once, "I feel the same want. But I do know how I feel about you both. I want nothing more than to begin with my friends this night. Everything feels so good to me now. The softest touch makes me shiver.

Look at Dakhete. Everything about her shows her want of us. See how she moves. Oh, Yasmin, I love your hips, but I want to push my lips against that bottom tonight."

Yasmin held her cup to Khyan's lips for him to sip from for a moment. "I as well," she said, "I know little of what to do once I reach that place, but I am determined to please her.

I have an idea," she grinned, "Would you like me to dance for you as well?"

Khyan's mouth opened at the thought, "To see you both dancing for me, I would love that."

"Then let me up, handsome one, and I will try my best to put on as fine a show as I begin dancing with Dakhete," she smiled. Khyan moved so that Yasmin could stand and approach Dakhete. Khyan took her seat instantly.

Dakhete still danced and she'd watched them gazing at her in a little pride. She bucked her hips at them slowly as she reached down to tease her lips a little. She felt so warm and happy tonight and she trailed her moist fingertips up as she reached for her breasts with both hands.

She saw Yasmin stand and walk toward her with the sweetest little grin.

"Dance on, beautiful oryx," Yasmin smiled as she reached to pat Dakhete's haunches for a moment, "You must dance on just a little longer. I will make it worth your while, I hope."

Yasmin threw her arm around Dakhete's waist and kissed her, "May I please dance with you?" she asked, politely, "You are such a wonder to see as you dance, and our boy there wishes to see us dance together."

Dakhete hadn't stopped. She'd only slowed a little and she nodded with a soft smile. As they began to move together, Dakhete was impressed with the smooth motions which Yasmin took her body through. The moves were beyond sensual. Everything that was done was well into erotic.

It wasn't that she was immune to it herself, Dakhete noticed quickly, Yasmin was taking herself to her pleasure, more than anything. She slid her hands up her body and surprised herself with the feelings which came to her from her breasts. "Oh," she moaned softly, "the joy that I might have found with these earlier."

She'd been with her back against Dakhete for a time, humping her hips back into her, but now she turned to face her and she was careful to allow their bodies to touch and slide against each other. Dakhete found herself dragged along in it, marveling at how good it felt. When Yasmin's thigh found its way between hers, Yasmin reached to be sure that Dakhete was there for her to rub her thigh between Dakhete's legs. As expected, she felt Dakhete's thighs move apart and she was quick to rub her thigh against Dakhete's mound -- which had been the point, after all.

"Where in the world did you learn something like this, Yasmin? I have never seen anything like it."

Yasmin put her arm around Dakhete's neck and she slid her other arm around Dakhete's waist and she held her cheek against her friend's ear. "When I was little, I had trouble staying on Najmah, so I practised in the courtyard where no one would watch me and laugh when I fell off. We must have gone hundreds of leagues turning only left. I think that Najmah was asleep for most of it."

She sighed as she pressed herself against Dakhete's thigh and rubbed a little, "When I got a little older, of course, and there were no errands for my faithful Najmah and me to run. We went to the courtyard again. By then, no one cared about the ass and the girl in the yard. Najmah ate her hay, and I practised dancing as I imitated what I'd seen from watching the dancers every night, and so I thought of ways to make it feel better to me when I did it again alone in my room, but touching myself then. This was what you saw."

"It was wonderful," Dakhete sighed as she held Yasmin, "I almost could not stop shaking from the sight of it. I swear that I almost came to my bliss as I watched. That was so beautiful to see."

"Almost?" Yasmin lifted her head to look at Dakhete, "I will have to try harder for you then. I came to my bliss very softly twice in just that time. If we are to dance together like this, then I insist on pleasing you in the same way." She reached down and her fingers found Dakhete's wet lips.

"Here, Dakhete," she sighed, "Let me help you. Move against my hand. Turn a little so that Khyan can see us."

Dakhete groaned and complied, her hips thrusting slowly as Yasmin worked her. "Is it good? Do I do it rightly?" Yasmin asked.

"Yes, oh, yes, "Dakhete moaned.

Yasmin eased herself a little lower and she began to kiss Dakhete's breasts, mostly for Khyan's benefit, but the feeling got to them both just a little and she made a little more than a passing attempt at sucking her nipples, from left to right and back. She'd been holding her hands against each of Dakhete's thighs to steady herself and now she used one of them to tease herself. She had an idea then and directed Dakhete to turn so that she faced away from Khyan and then she kissed Dakhete's cleft and surprised both of them as her tongue slipped past her teeth to run along Dakhete's lips as she leaned forward.

Yasmin liked this so much that she wanted a little more out of it for herself then and with Khyan watching as he masturbated. Yasmin began to rub herself in tiny circles which widened before she lifted her hand and slapped her lips very gently a few times before going back to the circles.

They continued for a few moments until they heard Khyan's quiet grunting. "Stop for a while," Dakhete whispered, "I wish to help Khyan a little too."

They parted and Dakhete stepped to where Khyan lay almost sprawled in his seat, looking more wanton than they'd have believed possible. Dakhete lifted him higher and though he was surprised at her strength, Khyan planted his feet on the edge of the seat as Dakhete leaned down and opened her mouth to take his straining hardness into her mouth. She groaned and began to work him.

This was something that she'd wanted to do for weeks. Khyan moaned louder and raised his hips more. Yasmin took his head and held it as she leaned down to kiss him and she squeezed one nipple just so for a moment and then gave it a gentle twist.

Khyan's cries were stifled as they escaped through his nose. He bucked hard but Dakhete held him as he cried out in a muffled wail and filled her mouth.

"Is it good?" Yasmin asked, "I have dreamed of something like that for him". Dakhete stood up a little when he'd stopped and leaned over to share his semen with Yasmin in a kiss.

"Thank you," Khyan gasped, "Thank you both..."

"Shh, my darling," Yasmin smiled as she looked at Dakhete, "I am needed elsewhere, I think."

Khyan sighed and told them that he loved them both so much. Dakhete looked up and would have made an answer, but her eyes flew open as they both heard a resounding slap.

"Look at this," Yasmin chuckled as she caressed the bottom before her, "an oryx has happened by, and such a fine one too." She slapped Dakhete hard once more and her fingers slid down to play with the lips there. Dakhete groaned and arched her back down so that her mound was closer to that touch.

"See how she offers herself," Yasmin said reverently, "she offers her lovely haunches to me, Khyan. What am I to do with one like this? I am so inexperienced; I really have little idea of what must be done here." She rubbed her fingertips in tiny circles and Dakhete stepped so that her feet were apart a little more.

"I don't know, Yasmin," Khyan smiled, "And we are only gazelles, after all, and not oryxes. But I am always helpful," he said airily, "and so I will ask."

He slid himself lower so that he faced Dakhete. "She is so beautiful, Yasmin," Khyan smiled, "and her udders, oh, they are lovely. They almost call out to my hands." He was having so much trouble with keeping himself from laughing in joy at how much fun this was.

Dakhete was happy to play along. She felt so good under their hands that she only stood there, bent over with her arms on the chair, looking into Khyan's beautiful face, and in truth, she loved this silly game of theirs now.

"Our oryx seems to be having trouble speaking," he said, "If it were me back there, I think that I would try to slap her sweet place there very gently, no more than little taps, just as you did to yourself a minute ago. I think this is what you should try first. I don't know, of course, but you looked like it did you some good."

He did laugh then as Dakhete's eyes grew wider for a moment and then they heard her soft moans. "Ai," Dakhete hissed at almost every wet little tap. It didn't sting at all, it just felt so nice. "Ai, ...ai ... ai..." it went on, and Dakhete began to groan between the sounds that she made at every tap.

"I think that she likes it," Khyan grinned as he kneaded Dakhete's breasts, taking great care to work her nipples gently, "she looks happier already. Slap her some more, just a little."

Khyan was growing aroused again as he heard the soft quiet slapping. He took Dakhete's face in his hands and smiled, "Is that good for you, oryx? Is there something else that we might do to please you?"

Dakhete's breath hissed through her teeth, in and out, "f-finger," she said.

"She wishes for your finger," Khyan smiled as he kissed Dakhete softly and his hands found the breasts before him again.

"Two fingers, ... crossed," Dakhete moaned, "Twist them, please, oh, please, twist them."

Dakhete began to grunt as she felt Yasmin do as she'd been asked.

Yasmin smiled as she kissed and licked Dakhete's haunches slowly, "Do you know, Khyan? I come to love our oryx here so much. I can easily tell you that I would do anything to please this one. Why, I would even lick her here, all of her -- everywhere, you know. But I will wait, for I think that she wants this twisting more right now," she said as she felt Dakhete thrust back against her hand. She stood up a little and leaned her arm across Dakhete's hips to grin at Khyan. They smiled at each other and seeing Khyan looking past her, Dakhete turned her head back.

"I am in love with my beautiful gazelles," she gasped.

"Well that is good," Yasmin smiled, "because we gazelles are wiser than most would give us the credit for. We know our good fortune in having the love of our oryx." She got to her knees and slowly moved her hand away. Placing her hands on Dakhete's hips, she pressed her face against Dakhete's mound and began her kisses. When her tongue began to dance against Dakhete's clitoris, Dakhete cried out and held her bottom out as far as she could to receive more of the sensation.

Khyan took Dakhete's face in his hands and began to kiss her as wildly as he could, while Dakhete yelled and bucked.

They stayed frozen like that for minutes as Dakhete got her wind back. Khyan smiled softly and whispered, "Your gazelles have found a way to please you. We love you so, Dakhete."

"I know," she gasped, "I love you too."

"Can you not stand?" Khyan asked, looking a little concerned.

"Not for another minute or so," she smiled with her eyes closed, "I have a sweet gazelle licking my backside and I want to feel it a little longer."

"I am watching your cat friends as they fuck, Dakhete. I think that we've given them an idea," Khyan smiled.

"They likely already had that thought," Dakhete moaned.

Yasmin stopped to look over for a moment, "She is not howling or crying out. Maybe it doesn't happen all of the time."

"I will howl and cry if you stop now," Dakhete complained a little. As though they'd been listening, Saddiq began to go deeper into Sha-sha and she began her loud moaning.

Yasmin went back to what she'd been doing for Dakhete, and wondered why the sounds had made her feel as though she was even wetter now. "Khyan," she called quietly, "please come here and finish our oryx for me. I wish to trade places."

Dakhete allowed him to leave and his place was instantly taken by Yasmin. While he caressed her, Dakhete lifted Yasmin and when she was where she wanted to be, holding herself up, Dakhete said, "I have ached to do this for you, pretty gazelle, from the first hour, as we crossed the river."

Yasmin's hips twitched upwards from the feeling of Dakhete's first kiss. She only regretted not being able to do much to hold Dakhete's head. She knew it right away when Khyan slid into Dakhete from behind and the two young people smiled at each other over Dakhete.

They eventually all stood up, and as silly as it seemed to them at first, they found that they could share kisses between the three of them if they were careful as they came together. The trouble was that they'd been drinking, and it almost always resulted in gales of laughter between them most of the times that they tried to do it. The few times that they succeeded were worth it to them all.

"I have never heard of such a thing," Dakhete chuckled as they stood with their heads together. "I have heard of three people loving for a time for the feel of it, but all kinds of creatures, and I include gods and Djinn and humans in my words, all of them always pair. Look at us," she laughed, "kissing three at once. We seem to come to this naturally somehow. There must be something wrong with us all, the way that we take to this."

"I know what it is," Yasmin said, doing her best to appear sage and wise. The others looked at her and waited, but Yasmin had to turn her head to let out a belch.

"There," Khyan grinned, "we have Yasmin's answer. Like all wise ones, she speaks and no one knows what is meant."

They laughed until Yasmin tried again, "We are smarter, that is all."

"I cannot wait to hear this wisdom," Dakhete smiled, "Tell it, Yasmin. Enlighten us, if you would."

"It is simple," the girl said, "Suppose that one of us wants to play a little and one of us is absent, or does not wish it. I cannot imagine why that might be, but, ..."

"The time of the moon," Khyan said, meaning that one might have her period.

"Fine," Yasmin scowled, "just so. Imagine that then if you must. Well, there is always one more of us, is there not?"

"We have not been together long enough to know each other's times, "Dakhete said, "What happens if both of us have this as the same time, oh wise woman? Have you thought of this?"

"I have," Yasmin grinned a little sloppily, "Khyan will need to take care of himself then. I have decided that you may have your misery." She held up her finger, "I will ride Najmah."

Khyan shook his head as he laughed, "And you are immune to that, Yasmin? What will you do if it is you who bleeds then? I thought that females wanted nothing then."

"Well I do and I have thought of everything," Yasmin grinned, "Two blankets, and my rags. I will ride Najmah -- only much slower."

As though she knew that she was being spoken about, Najmah walked past them into the house.

"I have grown to love her just from her ways," Dakhete smiled, "At first, I was afraid that she would leave a mess every morning inside, but she never does. She is a clean beast, and she seems to care about us all."

"She does," Yasmin smiled, "in her way, of course. She can be stubborn, but I have always found that she has her reason to be. Remove the reason for her, and she is happy again. She loves me as I love her. That is why she wants to sleep where we sleep, in the same room if she can. People say that asses are stupid, but it is not so. Najmah has learned that she has three friends who care for her, that is all and see how she no longer fears and loathes your lovers, Dakhete. She is happy to come to me looking as though no one loves her so that I will find her a carrot. After that, she seeks one of you two for the same thing. She gets more carrots that way."

"Come on," Dakhete said, "the oryx wants her gazelles in her bed now. Bring some drink. When will it be your birthday, Khyan?"

"I do not know," he said, "I have lost the count of the days and I always just take the midsummer's night as another year past, since it was a little before that, when I knew. I know that I am nineteen, and soon I will be twenty. Why do you ask?"

Dakhete smiled as they got into bed, "I think that we have such fun this night that perhaps I will declare tomorrow to be your birthday, Khyan. Help me with our girl here. It is her night. We need to keep both ends of her wet for later. Just remember, the wine goes in at the top."

They laughed until Yasmin looked at Dakhete, "What did you mean about later? What will happen later?"

"You will see," Dakhete grinned, as she began to caress Yasmin's mound. "Which of us would you like first?"

Yasmin didn't even have to think about it a little, "Neither one," she laughed, "Khyan and I have talked of this night for so long. We have both been true to our word, all this time, though we ached to do more than just kiss. We have even pleased ourselves together often with no touching but in the way that we lay beside each other, whispering about this night. We want to make love to you."

Dakhete was surprised, "Alright," she smiled, "but it sounds as though there is a reason that you have. Or am I wrong?"

Yasmin smiled, as she sat up and hugged Dakhete, "We love you," she said, "We have so many reasons. You are Kandake and rule here, turning what was dust for ages into someplace where people come to live, us as well. You have made my life into a happy dream. I know that we have all wanted each other for so long.

Khyan nodded, "We are your gazelles, as we have often joked, but Yasmin and I have always longed to love with you .We want the one that we call the oryx just as she wants us. The Kandake should have consorts, and we wish to be them for you, along with your cats. Yasmin and I have agreed that we wish to be a pair. We know that we are young, but we want to try. We can always love each other. Tonight, we want to love you."

Dakhete didn't know what to say, so after a long moment where she found herself fighting back the onset of happy tears, Dakhete just began it and pulled them both to her before she began to coach Khyan. "First, give to each other while I watch. I was loved the first time by you both outside. I want to see you start this between you."

Yasmin was forced onto her back gently and Khyan crawled onto her while Dakhete helped to get Yasmin's legs higher. "Try to find the best place to rub yourself against her. I will help you and everything will sort itself out after that."

"Oooh," Yasmin sighed, already liking what was being done, "I like the way that it sounds. I wish for Khyan to fuck me."

Dakhete almost spilled the wine from her laughter.

"Yes," she nodded smugly, "now begin."

Yasmin began to relax from the sensation and she loved the way that Khyan was so tender about it. Her maidenhead gave up the ghost with only the barest twinge of discomfort and she found herself sighing and cooing into her boyfriend's ear as Dakhete smiled down at them.

After a minute or two, everything fell into place in Yasmin's mind.

She was being fucked. Finally, wondrously, and by the boy that she'd never have dreamed of having if she'd gotten a glimpse of him in the alleyways of Marrakesh, Yasmin was finally fucking for no other reason than they loved each other. There was no expectation, no uncertainty, and none of the cheapness that had awaited her if she'd begun whoring.

Yasmin, the daughter of perhaps the poorest whore in all of Marrakesh was free from that place and living a dream in the arms of the boy who loved her as the woman who loved them both watched, plainly over the moon with it all.

The next time, it was Dakhete's turn. She was much more urgent about it and by then, it was what Yasmin wanted, the way that it felt to her to have Dakhete lying on her to press her mound against her own.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers