A Big Side Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers

"Oh you are such a sweetheart!" Mrs. Napier said, "Goodbye dear."

"Bye," I said. And then I was alone in the waiting room. For a while I just sat and read, wondering where the doctor was. I could have still been in the green room with Lucy. My mind kept going back to that. What did it mean? It couldn't possibly be a bad thing. She had totally turned my day around. I was almost excited to be alive again.

After about twenty minutes of waiting the door opened. I set down my magazine and looked up, expecting to see Dr. Marta walking into the room. It was almost time for this situation to be resolved. I was surprised to see the other two girls from my pharmaceutical trial walk in, the Otis twins.

Dara and Elise Otis were two gorgeous young twin sisters. They were two years older than me at 20 but they were almost more childish than me , probably because of their brush with death. They were very sweet, quiet girls but very fun and adventurous when you got to know them. They were identical. They were short and thin at 5'1 and 95lbs. They both had dark black hair but Dara had hers cut into a short bob and Elise had hers in long, loose pigtails. They had glistening blue eyes and angular faces. Their bodies had gentle curves and small 32-A breasts. They were both soccer players and were athletic and very cute. But they didn't look too happy today, they were frowning and had their arms crossed in front of their chests.

"Hey guys," I said in a friendly voice and they both winced. I knew then that they had the same problem as me. The 'guys' had hurt.

"Hey Mina, how're you?" Dara asked. Elise just nodded. I could tell when they were upset. When they were, Dara was the only one who talked and Elise just sort of nodded and looked at her shoes. They sat down in the chairs opposite me and sat there for a while, just quietly looking at the door, waiting for Dr. Marta to arrive. After a while I decided not to sit around and wait any more.

"You too?" I asked.

"What?" Dara said and Elise still just stared at the floor.

"Come on. Don't lie. You have it too. The side effect," I hinted. Dara looked at me. I didn't want to come out and say it if I was wrong and I sensed she was in the same situation.

"Yeah it's a side effect," she said, nodding slowly. Elise nodded with her.

"A...growth?" I asked, raising my eyebrows and trying to be as clear as possible. If this was the problem for them, there was no way they could confuse what I was saying.

"I think we are talking about the same thing," Elise said, looking up from her shoes. Her eyes were a little bleary and I could tell that they'd had a rough day too.

"Seriously...What the fuck?" I said.

"I know. It happened so fast. One morning there's nothing and the next I look like...I don't know," Dara said and she spread her leg's disgustedly. She was wearing a pair of jeans and I could see her little bulge in them. She was also wearing a pink t-shirt. Her sister was wearing a floor length red skirt and a white tank top. We all squirmed uncomfortably, knowing we were all thinking about each other's dicks.

"Did you play with it?" I asked. I was feeling saucy. Something about hanging out with Lucy had given me a little bit of confidence. I wanted to be a little naughty. I remember when I had cancer and everyone wanted to sit around and cry and I just wanted to play games and have fun. You take what you get and you might as well have fun with it. I had forgotten that for a few hours, but I wouldn't forget it forever.

"NO!" Dara said, but she said it so suddenly and in such a strange voice that I doubted her sincerity.

"Well I did," I admitted, "I had to find out what the big deal was all about."

"How was it," Dara said, I looked over at Elise and she was blushing intensely.

"Ask your sister, I can tell that she knows. I suspect you do as well," I said and looked at them with a withering stare. They started to l.augh

"Well I mean I don't think there was really a choice," Elise said, coming even farther out of her shell, "I mean it was just sitting there. Plus I have been really...horny....today. I couldn't really help myself."

"You're preaching to the choir," I said.

"How big is yours?" Dara asked. It felt comfortable now that we all knew we were in the same boat and we were talking about it.

"Not very big, like 3 and a half inches," I explained, "You guys?"

"Why do you assume they are the same size?" Elise said with mock disgust.

"I'm sorry. I know you're both individuals. What size for each of your penises respectively," I said graciously and they giggled.

"Both are about 3 inches," Dara said.

"Should we take a look at them?" I asked. We might as well see what we were working with. The waiting room had no windows and if anyone came in we could quickly get dressed again because we were back around the corner from the door. Still they looked a little bit nervous. I decided to just act. I stood up and for the third time that day slid my skirt down onto the floor, I quickly pulled off my boy shorts and got a whiff of cum and Lucy's perfume. My dig hung flaccid between my thighs. The girls were looking at me. Suddenly I felt absurd with my shirt on and so I quickly slipped off my tank-top and then unhooked my bra. My nipples were puffy and pink and my breasts felt swollen and I desperately wanted to squeeze them, but I resisted.

"Wow," Elise said, looking at me. Their attention was turning me on, "You have a hot body, Mina."

"Thanks," I said and blushed. Even as I did I felt what was becoming a familiar feeling and I noticed that, once again, I was hard.

"Not just your penis, I mean it doesn't look gross on you or anything, but you are very pretty," Dara said, staring at me with her eyes on fire.

"Well let me see you guys too," I said, "Fair is fair." The girls looked at one another and shrugged their shoulders and quickly began pulled their clothes off and leaving them in near piles on the floor. They had small, 32-A breasts. Their curves were clearly defined and they had had cute puffy little nipples. Their pubic region was shaved and their tiny, hard penises looked absolutely cute. In only a few seconds we were all standing around naked.

"You guys are hot!" I said and they smiled at me. We all got a little bit bashful then. What were we doing? This day was too weird for words.

"Did you...taste the stuff that comes out?" Elise said, pushing her thumb down on the tip of her penis and then letting it bounce back up.

"Yeah."

"I think it tastes really good. So does Dara," she explained.

"She thinks your cum tastes good?" I asked laughing.

"Gross. No she thinks hers tastes good," She said crinkling up her nose. Suddenly, I was struck by a very naughty thought.

"Well why don't you find out if Elise's cum tastes good," I said, turning to Dara. My cock was straining now. It felt like it was going to burst. I couldn't believe how horny I was. How could it be happening again so soon? They just stared at me blankly.

"What?" Elise said after a few second. I walked over to them and gently pushed Dara down onto the ground until she was laying on her back. She didn't resist. She wanted to do this as bad as I did. Next I took Elise by the hand and flipped her around and gently lowered her down onto her twin sister so that they were in a 69 position. Their breasts looked sexy mashed up against one another's identical stomachs and they didn't hesitate in jamming each other's straining dicks into their mouths. It was like they had just been waiting for me to suggest it.

I stood there and watched them for a few minutes. It was so incredibly hot. Their identical bodies writhing over one another with Elise's long ponytails draped over her sister's legs. They made tiny little moaning noises as they gently bobbed their heads back and forth, slurping at each other's dicks. With their hands they massaged each other's balls. I couldn't stay out of it forever.

I moved around so that I was by Dara's head and Elise's ass. I watched as Elise thrust her hips down hard, driving her cock into her sister's waiting mouth. I got down on my knees and crawled towards them. I reached my hands in between their bodies feeling Dara's shoulders and then her small, supple breasts. I started to knead her skin and feet her hard little nipples rubbing against my hands. She opened her mouth wide to moan, but Elise jammed her cock in even farther.

I looked up at Elise's back, seeing it rise and fall as she writhed on top of her sister. I realized that I was about eye level now with Elise's asshole. Her butt was up in the air and it was just sort of a little, pink crinkle that was staring right into my mouth. I felt my tongue get wet and I had to taste it. I was so horny. My cock was on fire and I needed to touch her asshole with my tongue.

I leaned forward slowly, continuing to rub Dara's tits as I did. Soon my face was between her ass cheeks and I tentatively stuck out my tongue. I felt the tip of my tongue run against the soft ripples of her asshole and tasted the musky flavor or her anus. I stuck my tongue out farther, flattening it against Elise's asshole, feeling the softness against it. It tasted like sweat and girl. I don't know how to explain it any better. I had to keep bobbing my head to keep it up with Elise's writhing body, but I didn't have too much of a problem. I sucked my lips up against her asshole and licked and sucked. I could feel her balls against my chin. Soon I was darting my tongue as deep as I could into her ass. I could tell she liked it because she arched her back and thrust her ass into my mouth. She let out a little moan and was in love.

Suddenly, I felt Elise's balls tense against me. I looked down and saw her cock shooting a big load of cum into her sister's mouth. I watched as Dara's throat moved up and down as she swallowed the cum down. I looked around and could tell that Dara was cumming in her sister's mouth as well. Soon they had swallowed it all down and they were laying in a pile on the floor. I kept licking Elise's asshole while they lay panting, it just tasted so good.

But by now I was insanely horny and I wanted my chance to go. I think that the twins sensed that I was in dire need and they got up together. They were standing in front of me, looking gorgeous, identical, and hard. They were smiling at me. Dara turned and whispered something briefly in her sister's ear and Elise giggled and nodded emphatically.

Dara went and sat down on the chair facing me and spread her legs, her little cock springing up, looking gorgeous. I wanted to put it in my mouth so bad. But while I was thinking this I watched as Dara spit in her own hand and started to rub it all over the tip of her cock. At the same time, Elise had dropped to her knees behind me. She spread my ass cheeks apart with her hands and was voraciously licking my asshole. I felt weak. No one had ever done that to me and it was a crazy-good feeling.

But she didn't stay at it for very long. Soon she was standing next to me, leading me by the hand over to her sister. Elise spun me around and I felt Dara hands on my hips. I was looking into Elise's eyes now and she was so pretty.

"We have a sexy idea," She said, and then gently started to push me down. After a few seconds I felt the tip of Dara's cock against my anus and I moaned loudly. I had never even thought about anal sex before, other than that I thought it was gross. But I was so incredibly horny, I wanted to do anything and everything I could possibly think of, especially nasty things.

Elise was on her knees in front of me, She had her hands on her sister's cock and was gently lowering me down onto it. I started to rub my swollen breasts with my hands. I felt Dara's dick penetrate my anus and it hurt a little, but all of the spit lubricated it. Soon she was inching into me until I felt Dara's thighs and I realized that all three inches of her dick was in my ass.

"Holy Shit!" I yelled and fell backwards, against Dara's feeling her tits against my back. I turned over my shoulder. Dara was looking at me with fire in her eyes and kissed her deeply on the mouth. I felt her tongue enter my mouth and pat my teeth gently. Slowly she started to thrust her hips into my asshole and I felt an incredible tightness and sexy friction as she moved her cock in and out of my asshole.

After a few moments she was fucking my ass pretty hard and my eyes were closed tight. I was screaming into her mouth and her tongue was deep inside of my mouth. I felt Elise's hands on my knees and she gently pulled my legs apart. I could feel my cock stand up straight and I opened my eyes. She was turned away from me and I could see her asshole, glistening with spit. Her hands were on my cock, holding it behind her back.

Gently, she guided my dick against her anus and she screamed in a sexy sort of way as it started to push into her. She just kept pushing back against me. I can't even describe how good it felt. I had an cock deep into my as, rubbing inside of me. At the same time, I could feel Elise's incredible tightness as she rested her ass against me and my entire cock was buried in her ass.

Now we were all moving in unison. Dara would thrust her cock up into my asshole and I would in turn thrust my cock forward into Elise's. It was an unbelievable feeling and it was incredible to be in the middle of it. But it was far too hot to last for long. "Oh Shit! I am going to cum," I screamed.

Elise didn't wait. She wanted to suck it down, so she quickly hopped off of my dick (which, in itself, felt amazing). She got down on her knees and turned quickly, but not quick enough. Dara thrust once more, hard into my ass and I started to cum. Thick blobs of cum started to burst hot out of my dick and land in big, thick puddles on Elise's face. She giggled as more and more started to pour onto her face. While this was going on, I heard Dara grunt and I felt her thrust once very hard and then a warm stickiness inside of my asshole. I felt Dara go limp.

I stood up slowly after a few second, feeling Dara's cock slide out of my asshole. I sat down on the floor, Indian style. I lifted up my balls and saw my red, cum covered asshole. Dara got down on the floor too and started to lick my sperm off of her sister's face. I had a naughty idea. I put my hand under my ass and started to push Dara's cum out into my palm. I pulled it up to my face and looked at it. It was so pearly, white, and beautiful. And it had been in my ass. I started to licked it up quickly. It was so good. Slightly sweeter than my own, but not quite as strong. I put my hand back down and got more cum and then again. Soon I had scooped out all the sperm and shoveled it into my mouth. Finally, I was done and the twins were looking at me, amazed.

"That was hot!" Elise said and giggled.

Chapter 5: The Doctor is Sick

I came out of the bathroom about fifteen minutes later, having washed myself off a little bit and getting back into my clothes. The other girls had gone first and we all looked prim and proper again. You could hardly notice the smell of sex in the room anymore and we were all calmly reading magazines quietly. We weren't ashamed of what we had done, it had been awesome. We just needed to sit for a while and relax. That's how we were when Dr. Marta Morales arrived a few minutes later.

She walked in looking a little bit flustered and apologetic. However, she also looked beautiful. Dr. Marta is 34 years old. She was a little taller than me at 5'6 and 127lbs. She was of Puerto Rican descent and had light, coffee brown skin and big, brown eyes. Her facial features were delicate and pretty, with large lips and straight teeth. Her hair was medium length, just down her to neck and black and her body was incredibly voluptuous with large, 36-D breasts. She even looked good with the cares of a bad day hanging all over her.

"Hello girls," she said, dropping some books and binders onto a table next to the reception desk. We all said hello, "I am sorry I am so late. It has been a...strange day. I was wondering who got here first?"

"Mina," Dara said honestly.

"Okay Mina, head on back," she said, grabbing her stethoscope and putting on her lab coat. I looked back at the girls on my way to the examination room and they each gave me a little wink. I didn't know what that was supposed to mean. I went into the exam room and sat down on the weird little exam bed. Dr. Marta came in and sat down on the stool and smiled at me.

"Hey Mina. How are you doing," she said with real concern in her eyes. I just sort of shrugged, "I know it has been a hard day, I just feel so bad."

"No, don't feel bad. It isn't like it is your fault," I replied. I didn't want her be responsible for this.

"Well you're sweet, but I gave you this medicine," she said, leaning in closer to me, and putting her stethoscope against my chest. When she was done, I replied.

"I'd be dead without you and you know it. Let's just figure this out," I said helpfully and she gave me her beautiful smile and I felt good.

"Okay," she said, "You want to strip down so I can have a look?" she asked. She pointed to the gynecological exam stirrups and I blushed.

"Really?" I asked.

"It's the only way I can think to do this," she replied, "I have been talking to some colleagues, and they had a suggestion for me as to how to proceed, so we might as well give this a shot."

"Okay," I said. I got up from the table and quickly slipped off my skirt. There were my slightly stained boy shorts again and I took them off quick before she could see the old cum stains. I was nervous and my cock was small and flaccid. The doctor pretended like she didn't even notice anything.

I climbed back onto the table and gently set my feet in the stirrups. It was a bit chilly in the room and I felt strange with my cock dangling there and my asshole partially exposed. But the doctor just made a few marks in her book and pretended like nothing was amiss. I respected her for that. It was all business now, no sympathy or anything else that could embarrass me now that I was naked.

"Okay, let's have a look," she said, putting down her notes and sliding her stool over between my legs. I was looking down over my tits now, seeing my flat stomach, my tiny little dick and the doctor's face. She looked up at me and gave me a reassuring smile, "Everything is going to be fine."

"Thanks Dr. Marta," I said and I meant it. She reached over and put on a pair of latex gloves and I felt her warm hands on my thighs. I watched her closely to see what she was doing. I was more comfortable now and I was looking at the doctor. I had a sudden moment of panic as I realized something. I was starting to get hard. She looked up at it for a moment.

"Don't worry about it," she said and then went back to gently touching my thighs. I could feel her breath against my thigh and I could feel my heart starting to race and my breath was getting faster. I was completely hard now my face was flushed. This was so embarrassing. At least the doctor didn't seem to notice.

"You know Mina, I am going to be honest with you," she said and her hands moved over to my balls. She cupped them gently in her hand. My voice came out as a whisper.

"Yes Doctor?"

"I don't know if there is anything I can do for you about this. It is so strange. We can't even begin to explain how this has happened," she explained, I could see tears welling in her eyes.

"Don't," I said.

"No listen," she said, her hands moving around my cock. Feeling it and testing it, "All of your internal organs are completely unaffected. At least everyone else who has ever had this problem since we started the trial has been that way."

"I understand," I said, my cock straining again. How could I be horny again already? Her hair brushed against my leg and I couldn't believe how good it felt.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers