A Big Side Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,897 Followers

"Some of the girls have opted for the same surgery which transgendered people get. The penis doesn't appear to grow back, but it is too early to tell for sure," she explained but I could hardly think about it. She was so professional; I doubt she knew what she was doing to me.

"Ok," I said in a breathy voice, my nipples were hard now and I felt rigid in my body.

"There are risks associated though," she said, "Several of the girls who have had this done have completely ceased to have sensation in their restructured vaginas afterwards. Furthermore, there is no longer a clitoris. Do you know what that is?"

"Yes," I nearly moaned.

"Well if you get it removed, it can seriously impair the pleasurable aspects of sex. Now I know this is hard to hear, but... that's strange," she said. I looked down. Her hands were frozen, one near my anus and the other on my balls. My hands were firmly gripping the sides of the bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"There appears to be some irritation around your anus," she said, "It looks a bit red and inflamed. That isn't normal. Have you been experiencing any discomfort?"

"No," I said, biting my lip. Soon her fingers were gently probing and touching my anus, her wrist brushing against the shaft of my penis and my balls. I felt her finger rub against the soft ridges of my anus, touching it. I had to struggle to remain silent; I wanted to moan so incredibly badly. She kept touching me, commenting on me, and breathing against me. I couldn't believe how hot it was making me. I had had a little crush on Dr. Marta for a long time, nothing sexual but she was my savior. Now it was developing into something sexual. I wanted her so badly.

Suddenly, she leaned forward a bit and her beautiful black hair brushed against my dick. The reaction was instant and uncontrollable. My balls seized up and suddenly I was cumming hard. Big gobs of sperm shot out of my dick and landed on the Doctor's hair and face. She pushed back quickly.

"Oh my God!" She said, standing quickly, touching the cum on her hair.

"I am so sorry. It was totally an accident!" I tried to explain, I was so embarrassed. I jumped up quickly from the bed and ran around to Dr. Marta. She was regaining her composure.

"No, it's okay honey. I know you weren't trying to," she said. She looked up and there was sperm all over her face, dripping on her lips and hanging in stark contrast on her dark hair. I couldn't help it. I started to giggle.

"I'm sorry," I said, clamping my hand over my mouth,

"Oh you think it's funny eh?" she said, scooping some of the cum off of her face and wiping it on the paper covering on the bed. She didn't seem mad at all and I was quite relieved.

"Don't act like it is the first time someone's done that to you," I said, giggling. We had a close relationship and we joked a lot. It was nice that our discomfort was gone, even if it was in a strange sort of way. It was good to feel normal with her.

"No one has ever ejaculated directly onto my face thank you very much," she said, wiping the last bits of it off.

"Dr. Marta?" I said, suddenly realizing something.

"Yes?"

"Have the other girls been like this? Like hair trigger and really, really horny. I keep thinking and doing strange things today. Things I wouldn't have ever thought about doing before," I said, getting serious.

"Yes," she said sighing, "We don't know why either, but it looks like it really kick starts the libido."

"I don't dislike it...I just think it's strange," I said.

"You're getting hard again," she said, pointing to my penis.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't be," She said, staring at me dick. Like something I had said had given her an idea, "Do you think I am pretty? Do you think that I could get a boyfriend if I wanted to?" It was a very strange and personal question from her.

"You are so pretty."

"I work so much you know. Do you know the last time I had sex?" she asked.

"No," I said.

"Four years ago," she admitted, "You know, they said there was some hormone in the sperm you girls produce that makes people horny. I thought they just meant you, but I think it might get you on contact." she admitted, her breasts heaving as she started to breath heavy. She was standing with her hand on her hip, biting her lip and staring at me. I decided to act. I quickly slipped off my tank top and bra. Standing naked in the room.

I walked over to her and she didn't move. It was like she was frozen all of the sudden. She as just standing there staring at me. I walked up right next to her and put my arms around her. I wanted to show her gratitude for all the hard works she had done for me throughout the years. I really did appreciate her and everything she did for me. Now, when she was sort of under my control I could pay her back.

She sort of helped me while I slipped off her lab coat. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a blouse. I slowly started to unbutton her blouse. While I did, I looked up into her eyes. She was looking at me in sort of a daze, her eyes were cloudy but her body felt white hot. I leaned forward and pressed my lips gently against hers. She didn't move, but kissed back. It was a gentle, loving kiss, our mouths and eyes closed. Soon I had her blouse off on the floor.

Her breasts were heaving up and down as she breathed deeply, but she was still just staring through me, licking her lips now. She was wearing a gorgeous, black lacy bra and I almost felt bad reaching behind her and unhooking it. I let it slide to the ground. Her breasts were very large; she had big, dark brown nipples. I moved my head down and slowly started to suck on her right nipple. The skin around it was so soft and the nipple itself was so smooth and hard it felt amazing. I lapped at it and I sucked it and with my hand I kneaded and pulled on her other breast. She moaned loudly and moved her hands around me, playing with my hair. My cock was hard again, rubbing against her leg.

I kept doing this for quite a while, but I couldn't wait any longer. I was still sucking her nipples when I reached down and unbuttoned her pants and unzipped them. She carefully helped me take them off, still not saying anything. I moved her over to the bed and set her down in the stirrups. She was smiling now and she looked gorgeous. She was out of her daze and enjoying this.

I reached down and carefully removed her panties revealing a beautiful pussy. She was shaved closely, just a little landing strip, and had little pink pussy lips, a big, throbbing clit, and she was dripping. I wanted her so bad and she beckoned me in. I stepped up in front of her and took my dick in my hand. Her legs were up in the air in the stirrups and her pussy looked so inviting. I put my tip right up against her pussy lips and she took a quick breath in.

"Fuck me Mina," she said in a low growling noise. I couldn't say no to that. I started to push my dick into her. It was so much easier than with Elise's asshole. I just sort of slid into her. She moaned loudly and I breathed out. It was so amazing. She was so hot, wet, and tight. I started to slowly move my hips in and out of her, watching as my dick dipped deep into her. She braced herself against the table, feeling me drive my cock into her body and watching me. She started rubbing her breasts and I started to do the same.

I fucked her hard, but very, very slow. She was moaning loudly and begging me to fuck her harder and faster. I kept fucking but I wouldn't go faster. The feeling was too amazing. I was sweating hard and she was pushing hard. Suddenly, she started moaning and writhing quickly. Her face was flushed and she looked absolutely beautiful. I could tell she was having an orgasm. She screeched loudly and then, surprisingly, she squirted. I had heard it was possible, but I'd never seen it. A huge amount of largely clear liquid shot out of my doctor and hit me in my stomach and dick.

That was enough to put me over the edge. I thrust once more hard into her pussy, giving it everything that I had. I felt my asshole and balls tighten and then the now familiar feeling of cum pouring out of my cock. Dr. Marta moaned slightly and I looked down and saw that I had filled her up and some of the cum was rolling out of her. I quickly got down on my knees.

I started licking her pussy quickly. I tried to suck up all of my cum, and even suck it out of her pussy. I also tried to lick up all of her cum. The two mixed together were amazing. Soon she was moaning again and I just kept licking her. It didn't take her very long this time. She had another orgasm and soon my face was bathed in her cum. I licked it off of my lips and stood up. We sat panting for a few minutes. It had all happened so quickly, and so unexpectedly.

"Got you back I guess," she said and then started giggling.

"I guess we're even now?" I asked and she nodded.

"Come let me clean you up," she said and I moved around the side of the table and got down next to her face. She started to lick my face clean. It was amazing to watch. Her tongue felt so rough and wet against my face. And soft. Finally, we just sat there. I have never been so tired in my entire life.

I reflected on the day. It was such a strange experience; I don't think anything could ever top it. I experienced some of the lowest lows and the highest highs but now that it was late and I was tired, I wouldn't have had it any other way. I knew what I wanted, I wanted to make the best of the world as it was, rather than trying to change it. Usually, things work out better when you do that.

"Dr. Marta?" I said.

"Yes?"

"I want to keep it."

"Good choice," she said, turning to me and giving me a deep, loving kiss.

The End

Everyone: thank you so much for reading this story. Please, please rate the story and comment on it. Send me an e-mail through literotica or through the Forum if you want it to be private. I read all the responses and I want to give you all what you want. If you like this story and want it to continue, let me know where it should go. Also, if you liked this, read my other stories and comment on them as well (If you like the mash-up of transsexuals and incest, read my stories "Biological...Father" and "Jealousy"). If you have a suggestion for another story you'd like to hear and want me to write it I will CONSIDER doing it.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,897 Followers