All Comments on 'A Billionaire's Life Ch. 04'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story

Glad to see the continuance of this story. Now John needs to do whatever he can to stop Kate and then to destroy Dean

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
the end made it better

at first it was just sex scene after sex scene and I was getting bored reading it (the sex was still hot). but the emotional stuff with kate at the end sort of brought out the plot and I wasn't disappointed. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Great

Been reading this for 3 days now (from John Millionaire) and up to this point I haven't been disappointed once. It's a rollercoaster keeping me on my toes whether it be a great sex scene or an emotional thrill ride. Keep this up man. You're pretty much the best around here. :)

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
I see it all now...

Marty will rape and beat Kate and the model that is living with him will realize what a douche-bag he is. I am hoping that he is wiped out financially.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Kate is just dumb and John thinks only with his dick with the emotional control of a spoiled five year old. very irritating story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely fabulous, cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK. Cunt cunt and still more cunt, fucking love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES