All Comments on 'A Billionaire's Life Ch. 05'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fu**ing brilliant !!!

I'm loving it, cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wowee

I thought for sure the brunnette was gonna be Nicole! And then it was her lil sister... Nice twist!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
Very cool

Great installment of the story, so far 2 of your series are among my all time favorites, your a talented person. Bringing Nichols sister and such very cool touch, but I would like to see John set up a bank account with say 5mil in maybe caiman islands or somewhere 4 Cassandra. He would have far less without her but he never appreciates her enough in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice twist

It was a interesting twist having nicoles sister enter the picture. but overall it made for a good story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Great update on Nicole and nice reweaving her into the web through her sister Natalie. Jonathan just continues to amaze. Great story!

carlslimcarlslimover 2 years ago

Good chapter!! I thoroughly enjoyed the Vegas trip!! And it was an extremely clever to give the reader an update on Nicole in a sexy way that wasn't filled with drama!!

Also, I really love it when Jeff and Kaitlyn visit!! I have liked Kaitlyn ever since she was introduced as the creepy reen spying through the trapdoor!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Omg so sucking fucking hot, what would I not give to be eating one cunt while fucking my cock into a red hot young 20 year old cunt and mod more. I absolutely want more and more cunt. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES