A Billionaire's Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca practically dove off the stage to tackle Taylor. And then the sensuous stripping goddess who'd gotten me so turned on was taking long licks with her tongue all over Taylor's face as the two of them rolled around the floor and finished by swapping spit and my cum between them.

At the same time, Mia had joined Kaitlyn. But Mia had dispensed with the blowjob and just climbed into Jeff's lap, riding him vigorously facing back towards Kaitlyn, who tongued at their juncture. A few minutes after I spunked all over Taylor's face, Jeff was groaning as he nutted into Mia's tight pussy and Kaitlyn started licking up everything that leaked out.

And looking further around, I saw Cassandra finish clamping a pair of handcuffs onto Charlotte and hooking them into a chain connected to her collar. But more specifically, I noticed that Cassandra was still dressed.

"Hey! Where's my striptease?" I complained to her.

After Mia dismounted Jeff and Cassandra directed Charlotte to go clean him up, my beautiful blonde assistant smiled over at me. "Anytime you want, in private."

I shrugged, but Cassandra did start to pull of her clothing, putting a little extra sensuality into her normally efficient manner. It was typical of Cassandra: always making arrangements and always behind the scenes without ever getting herself directly involved.

"You didn't give me a happy ending today at the spa," I put on a baby face.

Cassandra dropped her g-string and then sauntered over to me with a warm smile on her face. "Well let me make it up to you." And with that, my gorgeous assistant sunk to her knees and put her mouth to work at reviving me.

With the ecstatic moans and the music around me, not to mention all the eye- candy, it didn't take long. Once Cassandra was satisfied and she took a few experimental jerks on me with her hand, she got Taylor's attention.

Taylor popped up and called, "Next!"

I was eagerly anticipating whatever was to come next. Jeff just groaned as Charlotte stopped sucking him and moved to join the girls. The six of them went over to what looked a wide circular couch with a trapezoidal round cushion in the center as a backrest. And as a group, the girls fanned out and all knelt on the cushions, bending forward to brace themselves against the backrest in the center.

My eyes bugged out as six beautiful asses radiated out from the middle of this couch. Taylor was to the right and she looked up straight at me. "All right boys. Pick a spot and work your way around. Just remember the rules everyone."

I started humming "Happy Birthday to me" as I stood and let my hard dick lead the way. Jeff was right after me.

After a brief eeny-meeny-miny-mo, I decided to just go with the closest one to me. Rebecca wiggled her firm butt at me as I put my hands on her hips and then leaned forward to push my cock into her from behind. She sighed happily and I felt her tight constriction as I worked my way forward.

Meanwhile, Jeff had circled almost to the opposite side of me so that we could practically look at each other's face across the circular couch. With a little grin, he first stepped back and took a big windup before slapping his hand HARD into Charlotte's ass.

Since she was facing me, I could see the pretty brunette scream in pain and jerk against her chains. But almost immediately, a smile came to her face, a smile that got only bigger as Jeff grabbed her hips and impaled her on his shaft.

I pistoned in and out of Rebecca for a couple minutes, feeling her squeezing me with her inner muscles. I tried my best to stimulate her as much as possible. This kind of setup was designed solely to please the boys and whichever girls were left dickless had nothing but their own fingers for pleasure.

But then, this WAS a present for me. So giving into my own selfish desires, I pumped away to my hearts content before withdrawing and sliding immediately to my right.

It had been a LONG time since I'd been inside Kaitlyn's wonderful pussy. She wasn't a teenager anymore but she was still tight like one, and as I began rhythmically thrusting into her, my pelvis banging into her butt on each stroke, I was rewarded with some happy whimpers and panting from the young blonde.

Jeff got a little grin on his face and matched me by moving over to Taylor, who was right next to Kaitlyn, slamming his dick into my wife and thrusting into her just as hard as I was doing to his girlfriend.

I went to Cassandra next, luxuriating in her smooth pussy and excellent muscle control. I spent a little extra time with her, knowing she wanted my dick only and Jeff wouldn't be touching her.

Meanwhile, Jeff took the time to drill both Mia and then Kaitlyn.

I roughly pounded Charlotte next, and by the time I got to Mia myself, I was starting to run out of steam. I wasn't tired at all from fucking. Six gorgeous women have a remarkable ability to keep a man energized. But I felt my orgasm- control beginning to wane. The beautiful young Asian was still randy and ready to pop, and with her finger on her clit and me stretching her tunnel, Mia became the first one of us to orgasm.

Kaitlyn wasn't far behind, her man's familiarity with her body and her own fingers in her crotch enough stimulation to put the young blonde over the top.

Jeff then went on his own version of Russian roulette. Pulling out of Kaitlyn, he plunged into Rebecca, quickly drilling her for about a minute before jumping back to Mia and then Charlotte and then back to Kaitlyn. Taylor was otherwise occupied by me.

Speaking of my wife, I had moved over to her and reaching down, I palmed my wife's tits and used them as handholds to tug her against me as I set off down the final path to orgasm. Kaitlyn had turned, french kissing my wife while Taylor strummed her own clit. And between me and her young friend, Taylor soon crested into her climax.

The spasms put me over the edge, and then I was blasting away, pumping the contents of my balls straight into the back of my wife's womb.

Taylor's knees buckled after that. But she flipped onto her back and rolled her hips up, trying to keep my semen pooled inside her instead of dripping out. Charlotte came around and stuck her tongue into Taylor's sodden pussy, noisily slurping my essence out. I heaved to catch my breath, barely supporting myself against the backrest and idly kissing my wife while grinning happily. That little circle of sex had been a NICE present.

Across the way, Rebecca had won Jeff's roulette round, and as he sprawled on the floor cuddling with Kaitlyn, Mia had slid herself between Rebecca's legs, suckling out all the man cream she could get her tongue on.

Taylor grinned at me. "By the way honey, we spiked your drinks with Cialis. There's a LOT more partying to be done."

***

Sometime around 3am I let go of Mia's hips. As if my dick had been the only thing keeping her up, as soon as it pulled free of her lewdly-stretched asshole, all four of her limbs buckled and she faceplanted into the cushion beneath her. We had been the last two people to finish, Mia's sexual hyper-energy keeping her going far beyond the others and Taylor's chemical concoction keeping ME going far beyond what I thought I'd be capable of.

My eyes fluttered as I teetered on the brink of unconsciousness, more from sheer exhaustion than overloaded pleasure. And FINALLY, my cock started to wilt.

I allowed myself a little smile seeing the trickle of white cream oozing out of Mia's backside. The little smile got bigger as I looked to my left to see almost the same sight coming out of Charlotte's gaping hole, although she was already out cold.

I leaned back as I sat on my heels, but my sense of balance was off and for a second I thought I was going to collapse flat on my back. But strong hands caught my shoulders first, righting me up. I turned to look and then Cassandra smiled and reached down to help me to my feet.

"Come, Jonathan. Let's get you cleaned up," the gorgeous blonde supported me as we staggered towards the bathroom.

Taylor and Rebecca stepped forward to revive Charlotte and Mia just enough to get them all cleaned up as well. Jeff and Kaitlyn had quit earlier to go snuggle in their bedroom.

Fifteen minutes later, I cuddled up in bed with my wife and my assistant. It had been a good birthday.

***

I awoke sometime around 2pm. For the first time in a long while, I had no morning hard-on. Last night had simply wiped me out. I let Taylor sleep in as she usually did and went to go do my morning routine.

Cassandra twirled in with a mug of coffee just as I was coming out of the bathroom. Some of the others were also up and puttering around the suite.

Now that my organized birthday festivities were over, our group split up to find our own little adventures. Cassandra actually wanted to get some work done, so after rolling my eyes, I let her disappear into a bedroom with her laptop and Blackberry. Taylor invited Kaitlyn and Jeff to join us for some gambling, but Kaitlyn grinned and reminded us that she wasn't 21 yet.

So Kaitlyn and Jeff planned to cruise the strip together, taking pictures and finding amusement thrills like the roller coasters. They paired up with Mia and Rebecca, who turned out to be a closet Trekkie, and the four of them headed for the Star Trek exhibit and the thrill rides on Stratosphere.

After promising to rendezvous for dinner and a Blue Man Group show, they left and then Taylor, Charlotte, and I hit the tables. I pleaded with Taylor to keep her gambling in check. And I privately told Charlotte I'd bail her out if she lost in an effort to get the shy submissive to loosen up.

Three hours later, I was very happy to find that we collectively were *only* down five grand, not too bad considering how much Taylor was betting. We'd actually been up 3K before hitting a bad run.

Personally, I liked betting on the stock market. At least then research and intelligence could provide an advantage compared with blind luck.

We then returned to the Sky Villa. The girls talked Cassandra into putting her work aside for a little while, and then Taylor mandated that no one was allowed into the balcony jacuzzi with any clothes or suits on. Soon, Jeff and I were relaxing in the warm bubbles while ogling the twelve gorgeous breasts on display for us.

After one cum-laced kiss between Rebecca and Mia and then one full cumshot into Cassandra's pussy, we cleaned up and got ready for dinner. The food was fine and the Blue Man show was fun, but what really got everyone jazzed was our plan to hit Rain nightclub at the Palms.

After more than an hour of primping, we arrived just before midnight and all my ladies were dressed to turn heads.

"Mr. Kwong! We're delighted you've decided to join us! Right this way, sir. We've reserved one of our finest skyboxes for you and your entourage. And..."

I wasn't listening. With a nod of my head, Cassandra detached herself from the group and went to the obsequious manager of the nightclub who kept up a constant chatter. I'm sure he'd seen lots of beautiful women coming through the doors in his career, but his eyes still visibly *bounced* as he took in Cassandra's bulging cleavage and then the two of them led the way.

Meanwhile, I was scoping out Rain for the first time. The ultra-club in our hotel was a visual orgy of color and music. Taylor cruised along as if she'd seen it all before, but she held onto my arm tightly.

The eight of us soon were settled into a plush room which seemed to be at the very top-level of the massive nightclub. We had a bird's eye view of the dance floor and the various decorations, both mechanical and human, spinning and whirling before us. Various effects of water, fire, and fog filled the air in a riotous display.

Mia was instantly at the window, pointing and muttering half-completed phrases to herself as she ogled the design spectacle, oblivious to the gyrating people down on the dance floor.

Our waitress was waiting for us in the room, bearing some standard cocktails and taking additional orders. But after the first round, as the music pumped into our private room, Mia and Rebecca started tugging at my hands so we could start dancing.

"Come on, John. Let's give your body a good, healthy workout," my trainer urged.

"OR, you could dance with us a bit and THEN we'll give you the workout," Mia teased.

I waved them off at first, content to settle in at my own pace.

In the end it was Kaitlyn who managed to convince me. The gorgeous young blonde was underage for the club, but when part of an entourage like mine, little details like checking ID just get forgotten. She simply climbed into my lap and started gyrating as if to give me a lap dance, bringing her face within an inch of mine and puckering her lips as if to kiss me.

Ever since I met her just after she'd turned eighteen, I had always felt a powerful attraction for Kaitlyn. But that lust had never translated into love, and after playacting at being my mistress for a year or so, Taylor had introduced her to our design architect, Jeff, and the two of them immediately hit it off.

I was happy for her. She'd finally found the love I could never give her. But it also meant I'd been seeing precious little of her in the past year and a half, and our sexual encounters were even less frequent. Life just changes as the years go by, and my little princess was growing up to where she didn't need me anymore.

"Come on, John," she batted her baby blue eyes at me. I am SUCH a sucker for blue eyes. "Dance with me."

Mia and Rebecca looked on with some eagerness over her shoulder. I sighed. I never could really refuse Kaitlyn anything. If I didn't feel old enough as it was for turning 30, I'd begun taking a very paternal attitude towards the 20-year-old in the past year, partly because she'd started coming to me for pseudo-parental advice. All she ever needed to do was flash her eyes and pout, and she could get me to do anything for her. Hell, if Kaitlyn wanted me to pay for a million dollar wedding, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

So when the cute blonde beseeched, "Please? Dance with me?" she had a pull that neither Mia nor Rebecca could match.

I sighed and agreed, "Okay. Let's go."

With that, Kaitlyn stood up and crooked a finger to her boyfriend. Jeff came and then the two of them, Mia, Rebecca, and I headed for the elevator to take us down to the main dance floor. Cassandra and Taylor sipped their cocktails and chatted while Charlotte knelt at Taylor's feet and actually purred while Taylor stroked her hair.

As soon as we stepped off the elevator from the skybox level, a security guard led us to a relatively open dance area elevated above the mosh pit. I noticed he didn't leave, keeping a watchful eye on one of the club's VIP guests.

Kaitlyn quickly came into my arms and began to grind herself against my leg in time with the music. She pitched her head forward and rolled her eyes up to look at me while a naughty grin crossed her face. Like all the girls, she was dressed to attract attention for nightclubbing and the view of her firm tits played tug of war with my desire to look at her face. "You miss me?" the young blonde giggled.

"Always..." I drawled as I moved to the beat with her. We'd had a couple brief encounters last night during my birthday orgy, but those short interludes had done little to dampen my desire for some personal time with my little sex kitten.

Meanwhile, Jeff was getting the dual-women treatment. Rebecca stood behind him and rubbed her prodigious bosom into his back while Mia was grinding against him from the front. I happily noted that he didn't even worry to look at Kaitlyn for permission or anything. The young couple knew where their relationship stood and Jeff enjoyed flirting with my two houseguests.

I let my hands slide down the sides of Kaitlyn's satiny dress. Just because I'd been feeling protective and slightly-paternal of my princess, I never stopped looking at her like a gorgeous and sexy young woman. And on this night, with her hair braided and her skimpy tight outfit, my little kitten looked even younger and more alluring than usual.

She giggled just loud enough to be heard above the music as my hand slid lower and I palmed her firm ass, still one of the most magnificent asses I'd ever seen. As I rubbed, I let all sorts of non-fatherly thoughts start running through my mind.

Kaitlyn ground her crotch against my leg a little harder, and her eyes fluttered as she found the right spot and began to really hump me. She got a glassy look in her eyes, and as she began to pant with pleasure, I felt my blood starting to boil with the lust I felt for this beautiful young woman. While she and I hadn't really spent a lot of time together this past year, we both knew that tonight we'd start making up for that.

"So close..." Kaitlyn clutched me and whispered in my ear. And right on time, the song we were dancing to started ramping up towards its own climax.

Kaitlyn was literally seconds away from cumming when a familiar face popped up in my peripheral vision, and as Kaitlyn vibrated her hips against me while her orgasm began, I turned my head to look.

A young, very cute brunette was dancing with her friends just a few feet away. And there was no mistaking that she was looking straight at me. For a moment, I KNEW I recognized her... only I didn't know who she was. And when she realized I'd caught her staring, she quickly turned her head away.

Kaitlyn moaned as she climaxed and I felt her hot breath against my neck. I turned to hold her body tighter to me as she half-collapsed against my side. Her mouth gaped open as she panted and looked at me with heavy eyes, and she was still trembling in my grasp as she slowly came down from her peak. And eventually, I felt strength come back into her limbs as she got her feet under her and managed to stand.

But once I made sure Kaitlyn was settled, I glanced back over to the cute brunette. She was looking at us again, and whether drunk or horny, she had a funny look as she evaluated Kaitlyn's current state. And this time, when she noticed that *I'd* noticed her, she held my gaze.

Right about then, Kaitlyn realized my attention wasn't on her any longer and she followed my gaze. "She's cute," Kaitlyn leaned up and whispered in my ear. "But doesn't seem your usual type."

It was true. We were surrounded by beautiful women on the dance floor, some of them model-types and others curvaceous sex goddesses with big tits. While very cute, the brunette in question wasn't out and out gorgeous nor did she exude that confident sexuality that aroused me so much in my women. But she was cute and there was... *something*... about her that felt half-familiar. I nodded and replied, "I feel like I know her from somewhere."

Kaitlyn very obviously started taking a closer look, trying to place her.

The brunette recognized Kaitlyn's attention and shifted her own gaze to the beautiful young blonde while bumping and swaying in her circle of friends.

"You want her?" Kaitlyn asked while starting up her own dancing once again.

"Huh?"

"I'll get her for you," Kaitlyn blushed and preened while she undulated in rhythm with the song, clearly showing herself off for our voyeur and not for me. "Like a birthday present."

My eyes went wide as I contemplated it. I was lightly buzzing from the cocktails I'd imbibed upstairs. It wasn't like I needed more girls. I had plenty of hot women already. But my instincts always craved for strange, new pussy. And Kaitlyn did not miss my initial reaction, even with me trying to contain it.

And with that, Kaitlyn crooked a finger to the brunette and made an obvious "come hither" gesture.

The brunette's eyes went wide and for a moment, she blushed and turned away, the color in her cheeks obvious even under the lights. But a moment later, she looked back at us and offered a shy smile.