A Billionaire's Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlyn grinned predatorily and repeated her gesture. This time, the brunette leaned in and whispered to one of her friends before detaching away and hopping her way over to us in time with the beat. The friend followed the brunette's path for a bit out of curiosity, but then she shrugged and returned her attention to the guy she was flirting with.

A moment later, the brunette sauntered over and pointedly looked at Kaitlyn. "Hey there."

"Hi..." Kaitlyn grinned and danced her way forward. Almost immediately, the two girls came together and began to sync up their gyrations. I hung back, not quite sure what was going on.

Kaitlyn and the brunette just smiled and looked at each other appraisingly, the way any sexually-interested person runs their eyes all over the body of a beautiful woman.

It was then that I noticed I wasn't the only one watching Kaitlyn and her new cutie friend. The most obvious observer was a young man who just gulped his drink and stared unabashedly at the two foxy young ladies. In addition to him, several other guys, and a couple girls, paused whatever they were doing to stare.

I couldn't blame them. The girls looked HOT. Clad in their clubbing best, with shimmery sleek outfits and alluring makeup, the two of them started pushing past the girls-dancing-together zone towards girls-about-to-make-out zone. Kaitlyn and the girl whispered in each other's ears and danced even closer, their faces coming mere centimeters apart. And together with the other guys, I felt myself holding my breath waiting for that moment.

The brunette giggled and finally leaned the last centimeter forward, capturing Kaitlyn's lips with her own, and you could hear the collective sighs of happiness from the surrounding audience. But that was as far as it got.

Kaitlyn turned and flashed a smile at me, then nodded her head to beckon me to her. I quickly danced my way forward and then moved into rhythm with Kaitlyn as she turned back to face the brunette. She wrapped her arm around me and gestured to her dancing companion, "This is Karen."

We didn't shake hands or anything. We both simply evaluated the other with clear sexual interest and more than a touch of curiosity. Karen still looked so DAMN familiar, but I hadn't remembered a Karen like her in my past.

"John," I called loud enough to be heard over the music and pointed at my own chest.

"I know who you are," Karen responded enigmatically. But I wasn't overly surprised. I WAS after all famous on some level. "So Kaitlyn here says you guys are celebrating John's birthday?"

I rolled my eyes as Kaitlyn laughed, "The big three-oh."

Karen giggled. "Ooh, I LIKE older men."

I coolly evaluated her. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-one," she answered very quickly.

I glanced at Kaitlyn, who leaned in and said so that only I could hear, "I think we have more than one thing in common."

I looked at my blonde 20-year-old companion and nodded. I put on my best "bouncer" face and sternly stated. "Let's see some I.D. young lady."

Karen giggled and dug into her clutch purse, coming out with a Hawaiian Driver's License. To my untrained eye it looked genuine, but the state only served to convince me it was a fake.

"Hawaii?" I asked. Karen just blushed and didn't answer.

"Ho'olu komo la kaua," I grinned.

"Excuse me?" Karen blinked in confusion. Realizing she'd been caught, she admitted. "Fine, I'm 20 and I'm not from Hawaii."

I shrugged and handed the license back to her. As long as she was 18 I didn't really care. I started dancing again and Karen didn't hesitate to move in and start grinding with me.

"So what brings you to Vegas?" I asked as we undulated in rhythm together while Kaitlyn spooned in behind Karen's back.

Karen waved back to her crowd. "Just a bunch of friends looking for adventure."

A devilish grin crossed my face and glanced over her shoulder to Kaitlyn. My eyebrows went up for a second as I growled, "Are you sure you can handle an adventure with us?"

Karen canted her head back, posing prettily while exposing a creamy expanse of her neck. Her hazel eyes were luminous in the neon lighting. And with complete openness and vulnerability, she said, "I trust you, John."

The sincerity in her voice startled me and I stopped dancing for a second. "Do I know you from somewhere?"

"Another lifetime perhaps," Karen stared right into my gaze. But then she shrugged and got an embarrassed smile as she turned around and started dancing with Kaitlyn again.

I puzzled over that response for a bit, rifling through my memory to see if I could remember her. But while I still had the nagging sensation that I knew her from somewhere, I couldn't match the name and face. Eventually, I just gave up, knowing it would come to me when I least expected it.

After a few dances, two of Karen's friends came to check on her. They were a cute All-American college couple that would have been right at home on a prime- time teen soap, with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Karen first went to her friends and whispered something. The friends looked at her funny, but they both nodded and then joined us.

"Denise, Danny, this is John and Kaitlyn," Karen made the introductions.

"John?" Denise took a closer look at my face. "Jonathan Kwong?" Her eyes went wide. "Holy SHIT!"

Kaitlyn and I just grinned and shrugged. We'd gotten used to it. I only hoped that the friends didn't put a damper on our budding little seduction of the cute Karen.

"Um," Denise looked back and forth between me and Kaitlyn for a second. "Where's Taylor?" There was a curiosity in her voice that meant she was wondering if I was having an affair or something.

Casually, I pointed up to our skybox. "She's upstairs."

"Really?" Denise gushed and clapped her hands over her mouth, practically hyperventilating as she started jumping up and down. Danny put his arm around her to calm her and looked at me. "Taylor's kind of her idol," he tried to explain.

Kaitlyn grinned and leaned into me. "I know the feeling," she said nostalgically.

As we were talking, the current song was winding down. I leaned forward and said, "Would you like to meet her?"

Denise's eyes flew WIDE open and her head twisted back and forth between me and her boyfriend about twenty times in rapid succession. "Really?"

"Sure. C'mon, I'll buy you all a drink."

Kaitlyn and I took one last glance at Jeff. Mia looked ready to rip his clothes off as she caressed him from behind while Rebecca practically shoved his face into her cleavage. Kaitlyn smiled at me and then we turned to lead our three new friends to the elevator.

***

Taylor was always happy to meet a fan and Denise just went crazy with stars in her eyes both at meeting her idol and over the luxurious skybox. Danny had to force her to take a drink just to calm down a bit. For his part, Danny seemed to take everything in stride with a mellow confidence and mature calm, and I caught Taylor checking him out more than once in the corner of my eye.

Kaitlyn and Karen got to chatting while we all took a short break with a round of drinks. And I caught up with Cassandra, who wasn't really the clubbing type.

But after ten minutes, we headed back down to dance the night away, this time with Taylor in tow.

Karen, Kaitlyn, and I resumed our three-way flirting and I watched Taylor subtly seducing both Denise and Danny a few feet away from us. For everyone, close dancing turned to body caressing. Body caressing turned to light groping. And light groping turned into the question we'd all been waiting for.

Taylor grinned at me before taking the hands of both her young thralls. "Would you like to see our Sky Villa?"

***

It was close to 2am when we got upstairs. Our new friends were a bit nervous and wide-eyed as they entered the spacious two-level suite at the very top of the tower. The Vegas strip was lit up in the distance, offering a spectacular view. And yet, the view wasn't what caught our attention as we arrived.

Jeff, Mia, and Rebecca had retired to the suite sometime before us to work off their sexual energy. They had, however, neglected to close the door to the room they were currently playing in. As we walked in, the moans and whimpers and wet slaps of flesh echoed out into the living room, and we all turned to see Mia on top of Rebecca in a hot sixty-nine while Jeff pounded away at Mia from behind.

"Don't mind our friends," Taylor said serenely. She kept walking deeper into the living room and we managed to tear our eyes away from the threesome, although their sex sounds continued to carry towards us.

Taylor then turned and gestured with one hand towards the balcony, "Will you join us in the jacuzzi?"

Denise seemed eager but paused. "Uh, our suits are back in our room."

Taylor grinned wide enough to light up the night sky. "Who said anything about suits?"

Danny was quick to calculate that baring his penis was worth seeing Taylor, Kaitlyn, and however many other women naked. "Uh, sure," he said almost too eagerly.

Denise hesitated another second, and Cassandra piped up. "Anybody want a drink?"

"Yes, please," Denise turned to Cassandra with obvious relief and they headed off to mix something up. I held up a finger and nodded for Cassandra to get my usual.

In the meantime, Danny was already following the trail of clothing Taylor was leaving as she headed out to the balcony. Strappy heels came off first, followed by the dress, and then Danny wasn't even looking at the floor anymore as Taylor turned her nude body towards him and descended into the hot, bubbling waters. She was a vision of loveliness as she crossed directly over the Playboy bunny logo at the bottom of the pool and settled back against a massaging bubble jet.

Karen, the young brunette, smiled at me and slipped her hand into mine. Kaitlyn, the young blonde, took my hand on the other side, and then the three of us went out to join them.

Just before we got our clothes off, I heard Cassandra asking Denise quietly, "Are you okay with this? You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"Yeah," Denise said just before taking a big gulp to calm her nerves. "It's all just so overwhelming, and yet a dream come true."

I paused and looked around. Here I was, in a Vegas penthouse with eight beautiful women around me. I had no worries, not the expense of the trip nor the search for companionship. It truly was a dream come true, and yet it had all become so... normal, for me.

Even now, I watched the paired naked asses of Karen and Kaitlyn as they slid into the jacuzzi together, Karen just a little shy but eager still. And no sooner did they submerge to their necklines did they come together and softly begin to kiss.

Charlotte, naked, passed by me on her way to join Taylor and Danny, who were flirting and hesitantly, the young, handsome man leaned forward to press his lips to my wife's as she invited him to her.

And then Karen broke away just long enough to curl a finger at me.

I was living a dream.

Once I got into the jacuzzi, Kaitlyn led us to the farthest point jutting off into thin air, so that we were surrounded on three sides by the blackness of night, shielded only by thin glass walls. Kaitlyn pushed me into the very center, with my back to the Vegas Strip. And as I stretched my arms wide, I soon had two naked 20-year-olds rubbing their tits into my chest as we all came together for a three- way kiss.

I was already familiar with Kaitlyn's nubile body. She'd been every man's wet dream of a blonde teenager when I'd first met her, and she'd only grown into her womanly curves with a dynamite ass and great rack to go along with a picture perfect face. And while Karen was no beauty queen, her cute face and subtle features gave her quite the arousing girl-next-door look, and her nice tits were quite firm as she crushed them into me.

I felt a hand circling around my erection, pumping slowly and surely. I surmised it was Kaitlyn's from the lack of any hesitation, and when I looked at her face I saw her knowing smirk to confirm it. But then Kaitlyn's eyes flew open in surprise, and I looked to see Karen smirking as well.

All of a sudden, Kaitlyn's face began to contort and twist into various expressions of pleasure and confusion. Her jaw dropped as she began panting heavily, and I looked down through the water to see that Karen had one hand in Kaitlyn's crotch while the other squeezed her left breast.

Faster than I would have imagined, Kaitlyn soon squeezed her eyes shut and howled as a climax overtook her. Her whole body floundered in the water, sending waves in every direction for a few seconds, and then she spasmodically jerked a final time and blinked quickly as she recovered her bearings.

"Wow..." Kaitlyn breathed. "I don't think I've ever cum that fast before."

Karen was licking her own fingers, tasting for the young blonde's honey amidst the jacuzzi water. "You've been worked up for hours since John made you cum on the dance floor. And..." she paused dramatically, "... I go to an all-girl's college."

The comment pinged something in the back of my brain, but then Kaitlyn surged forward to kiss Karen hotly and also pulled me to them so the three of us could resume our fondling and caressing.

Meanwhile, Cassandra had coaxed Denise into the jacuzzi. The blonde college girl and Taylor were kissing and touching each other gently, still working their way up while Danny was sitting up on the edge, staring at his girlfriend and my wife while Charlotte sucked on his hard cock.

I returned my focus to my matching blonde and brunette 20-year-old's. But just when I started to run my hands down to Karen's crotch, she stiffened up a bit and asked quietly, "Can we... move to a bedroom?"

I looked in her eyes and instead of seeing the slight nervousness I'd been expecting, there was a deep hunger in Karen's shimmering hazel irises. I nodded quickly and then led the girls out of the jacuzzi.

Cassandra, still dressed in her nightclub clothes, was already waiting with three oversized towels. I didn't know how she knew, but she had to have retrieved them for us long before Karen asked. Sometimes it was almost spooky how she was always right.

I let my statuesque assistant wrap me up while she handed off the towels to Karen and Kaitlyn. And then the three of us headed for the bedroom with the big, round, rotating bed. I detoured us to the shower, where the towels were hung up and then all three of us went back to playing and groping while we soaped each other up. But we didn't linger. We all wanted to jump into a bed as soon as possible.

By the time we dried off and hopped onto the round bed, all three of us were eager to get to the fucking. I hit the switch and a low vibration started on the mattress as it began to rotate, causing the girls to giggle before they tackled me together.

We rolled around the eight-foot bed for a bit until I wound up on top of Karen, my knee between her legs as she lay back and fixed me with a lustful stare. "Please, John. Take me..."

I bent to kiss her again, feeling the softness of her lips mingle with the anticipation of making love to a new nubile female. As she spread her legs and hooked them over my thighs, Kaitlyn actually reached in and guided my cock into position.

The jacuzzi and shower water had done nothing to wash away the oil-slick lubrication gushing out of Karen's pussy. And after Kaitlyn rubbed my mushroom head against the folds for a moment, she pushed me into place and I pressed forward, slowly sinking my hard, throbbing cock into Karen's willing body.

"Oh... God..." she husked rapturously. "Oh... God..."

"No, just John," I corrected with a smile as I made it in to the hilt, my pubes meeting up with Karen's finely trimmed dark fuzz. She wasn't a virgin, but she WAS incredibly tight.

Karen smiled and bit her lower lip, absorbing the filling sensations before opening her eyes and looking at me. "Now... FUCK ME."

She suited actions to words, rolling her hips up into mine as I pumped steadily, drilling my cock deep with every stroke. The young brunette laughed and started chanting, "Oh, yes... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..."

Kaitlyn just leaned into my ear and whispered, "Happy birthday."

After the initial couple of minutes with Kaitlyn idly rubbing my back and caressing Karen's tits, Karen turned and beckoned the young blonde to her. The two girls came together for another hot kiss, full of tongue and wet smacking sounds that only spurred me on even further.

And then Karen tugged on Kaitlyn, pulling the blonde to straddle her face and drop Kaitlyn's twat onto her mouth, causing my young ex-mistress to bend over and moan her pleasure while pointing her ass back at me.

The three of us didn't use words for the next several minutes. There were just the sounds of Karen wetly eating out Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn whimpering in ecstasy, and my low grunts of exertion as I plowed through Karen's tight pussy.

Through the open doorway, I heard the others also come inside. For a second, I turned to see Taylor, Denise, Danny, and Charlotte clambering still half-wet onto the living room furniture.

"One thing, cowboy." Taylor's voice echoed in the cavernous living room. "My pussy belongs to my husband. But I'll let you cum in my ass. Think you can handle that?"

Danny's nervous response came quickly enough. "S... sure..."

"Charlotte, get the lube. And then... why don't you show Denise here just how good you are with a strap-on."

I grinned and satisfied that my wife was having fun, I returned my focus to my own playmates. Karen proved her earlier ministrations on Kaitlyn were no fluke, and her talented oral work quickly got the young blonde off a second time.

When Kaitlyn lifted her hips away to catch a breather, I reached forward and grabbed her, pulling her back so that she was straddling Karen's waist and so that I could palm and tug on Kaitlyn's breasts even while my cock pistoned in and out of Karen beneath her.

The new position also let Kaitlyn rub and tweak Karen's nipples while caressing any other erogenous zone she could find. And quickly the young brunette's body began to earthquake as her orgasm washed over her.

"Oh, yes! I'm cumming!" Karen squealed. "Rub my tits! Pinch my nipples! Harder, John! Harder!"

With a tighter grip on Kaitlyn's tits, I used her body as leverage to pound my hips with as much power as I could, and together, Kaitlyn and I pushed Karen to higher and higher levels of ecstasy through her orgasm.

She was just in time too. I felt myself at the edge of my control, and just as Karen started coming down from her peak, I yanked my cock out and began to jerk it.

Kaitlyn rolled away just in time for me to cum all over Karen's naked torso. White globs went spraying everywhere, coating the brunette's tits and forming lines of creamy jism along her stomach and pussy.

When I finished blasting away, I groaned in exquisite relief, "Oh... FUCK." Then I surveyed Karen's cum-splattered body and the smiling face of Kaitlyn as she looked it over. Turning to my little blonde lover, I nodded and said, "Go to it, kitten."

Kaitlyn immediately went to work cleaning up her new friend, extending her tongue catlike to lap up my spending. Karen giggled at the slightly ticklish sensations and then she beckoned me to her. I knee-walked around until Karen was able to reach out and grab my dick, pulling it to her mouth to lick me free of both our creams and revive me for another round at the same time.

The bed was still rotating and while Karen slurped at me, I came up on another view out the bedroom door. Taylor was riding on top of Denise, who was now wearing the strap-on and thrusting her hips up into Taylor's pussy while the two beautiful young women french kissed. Danny was pounding his cock up Taylor's backside, and just before the bed rotated me away from the sight, Charlotte re- entered the picture and offered her pussy to my wife for her munching delight.