A Billionaire's Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head and nodded towards Ashlyn. Taylor stood up and she frowned as she just now realized the implications as well.

"We can go somewhere private," I said softly.

Taylor began to nod in agreement, but then she saw Kate standing beside us with her gaze firmly locked on me. And immediately Taylor shook her head 'no'. "I can't take you away from Kate tonight."

"No, it's okay," Kate said softly. "You're his wife, I understand." Her words were clear but there was also obvious disappointment in her voice. After a wonderful date with me, she was looking forward to some lovemaking.

Taylor then made her decision. "It's okay. We'll ALL stay right here," she said firmly but there was also a warning note in her eyes. I got the message. We were having a foursome, but she still wasn't comfortable with me touching Ashlyn.

And with that, Taylor pushed me into Kate's arms while she went to Ashlyn and pulled the gorgeous redhead off the sofa. With a happy smile, Kate sank to her knees again and began to suck my dick, which had deflated slightly. But the platinum blonde's expert technique was quickly reviving me.

Meanwhile, Taylor and Ashlyn were stripping each other on the shag rug. And while Kate bobbed her head back and forth on my rod, my eyes were glued to the two gorgeous supermodels as their fantastic bodies were revealed. Taylor had her pregnant glow going, her skin even more golden in the firelight. Her breasts were always full and firm, but perhaps because of her pregnancy hormones, her nipples seemed more engorged and darker than usual. Her flat abs were still tight, although I knew that would change over the next few months. And her long legs stretched out languorously as she rolled around with her redheaded lover.

Ashlyn, while still bruised, was as gorgeous as ever. The firelight shadowed her face so that I didn't even notice her black eye. Her breasts were larger and rounder than Taylor's, capped with pale pink nipples that were currently disappearing into my wife's mouth. And as they turned, Ashlyn ended up spreading her legs to reveal her puffy pink pussy lips, and the thrill at seeing her bare-shaven slit caused me to buck my hips forward and drive my dick further into Kate's mouth.

The sight of Ashlyn's snatch set a craving inside me to bury my cock inside someone. So I pulled Kate over to a sofa and sat down while stripping the young blonde of all her clothes. Then, I spun Kate around so that we were both facing the Sapphic couple on the rug before us and reached up to grab her around the waist. Kate had been playing with herself while blowing me, and she was plenty wet as I held her hips and backed her onto my dick.

"Oh, John," Kate moaned. "You fill me up so good!"

"And your tight pussy feels so wonderful," I growled into her ear, which only served to turn Kate on even more as she began to hump up and down my dick.

Taylor noticed our new positioning, and after a deep french kiss with Ashlyn that set my blood boiling, my wife got up and then moved between mine and Kate's spread legs. And after leaning forward to first kiss me and then swap tongues with Kate, Taylor kissed her way down Kate's body before settling to her knees, and then the gorgeous brunette ducked down and began to eat out Kate's juicy snatch while I ground my cock inside the young blonde.

"Ohhh, fuck me, John," Kate gasped. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

Ashlyn wasn't idle either. Taylor was upright on her knees and she wiggled her tight ass back towards the other supermodel. Taking the hint, Ashlyn flopped onto her back and then slid her head between Taylor's knees, pulling my wife's pussy down so that she could reward my wife for all her patience and support.

The room filled with the sounds of lovemaking. I was grunting with the effort of driving my cock in and out of Kate with the springiness of the sofa cushion. Kate was a constant siren of moans and whimpers as she was dually-assaulted by my shaft and Taylor's tongue. And even Taylor would moan into Kate's crotch while Ashlyn's expert cunnilingus worked her over. And the sound of wet squelches and smacking lips joined with the crackling fireplace to create a symphony of lust.

Kate, predictably, was the first to cum. Her whole body quivered and jerked while Taylor palmed the blonde's tits and wrapped her tongue around the young woman's clit.

Taylor herself wasn't far behind. And after she let out a bellowing moan into Kate's crotch, it was my turn to blow.

Kate lunged herself up and down on me a few final times before I gripped her hips and lifted her free of my dick, which was ready to explode. Taylor's mouth immediately surrounded the throbbing pole and I cried out ecstatically as I began to fill my wife's mouth with all my creamy goodness.

While each shot burst out of me, I kept yelling and my hands were tight on Kate as I held her in position just a few inches above my pelvis. But meanwhile, Ashlyn had slid out from between Taylor's legs and she was eagerly watching my wife take my load.

There was also a plea in Ashlyn's eyes as she got Taylor's attention. The women communicated something non-verbally, and I saw a gleam come into my wife's eyes, the same gleam she got whenever she had a naughty thought.

And then, when I squeezed out the last drop into Taylor's mouth, my wife backed off me, grabbed Ashlyn's face, and then planted her lips around the gorgeous redhead's and bent her over as she passed my load of cum into Ashlyn's mouth.

The mere sight of Taylor snowballing my jism into Ashlyn was such an incredible turn-on that my dick twitched a final time and spat out an extra glob of cum that landed on Kate's thigh. And when I released the blonde and let her stumble to her feet, Kate looked down at the milky white streak and started giggling.

Ashlyn then saw the splattered cum, and before Kate could react, the redheaded supermodel tackled her and began to lick up my extra helping of jism.

Taylor sat back on her heels and started laughing. "You really like his cum that much?"

"Mmm... tasty..." Ashlyn moaned and picked her head up from Kate's crotch for a moment. Kate didn't seem to mind that Ashlyn let her tongue stray away from the line of cum over to Kate's clit from time to time.

And then Ashlyn rolled onto her side and smiled. "And... it's a thrill knowing it's John's."

Taylor grinned as she sat back on her heels. My wife looked thoughtful for a moment while we all caught our breath, and then her eyes flickered to me. The royal purple color was unmistakable, Taylor was *very* turned on. And still with her gaze on me, Taylor said in a strong voice, "I want to fuck my husband now, but he's not yet up to the task."

Then Taylor turned and fixed a fierce gaze on her redheaded friend. "Ashlyn, would you please get my husband ready?"

Ashlyn's blue eyes went wide open, and I'm sure there was shock evident on my face as well. But shocked or not, the implications of what Taylor had just said had a pronounced effect on my cock. I was halfway to hardness in a split-second.

The most beautiful woman in the world took another look at my dick and then with her jaw open, she glanced again at my wife for confirmation. Taylor nodded with that gleam in her eyes.

And then Ashlyn wasted no more time before scooting over to the sofa, settling to her knees, and then reaching forward to take my shaft in hand. Her sparkling blue eyes rolled up and fixed on me, and for a second I felt myself falling into some kind of hypnotic trance as I watched Ashlyn's head descending around my cock.

The warmth of Ashlyn's mouth wasn't much different from any other woman's. But the mental concept that this was Ashlyn-fucking-Scott taking my dick into her mouth was simply mind-blowing. I'd known her for just over a year. And in that entire time, I had lusted for her. With the bevy of beauties around me, I hadn't gone wanting for sex. But in the back of my head, I'd always still wanted Ashlyn.

But I couldn't have her. She was my wife's dear friend and she was off-limits... until now. And now she was giving me the blowjob of a lifetime.

"Ohmigod," I gasped, scarcely able to believe this was really happening. "Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod..."

Her copper-red hair flamed in the firelight, occasionally falling into her face while she bobbed her head up and down. She pulled her bangs away so that she could fix those blue eyes on me once again, suckling with her lips and tongue while her right hand started up a corkscrewing motion along my rod. And just past her face, I could see the swell of her absolutely perfect breasts jiggling ever so slightly with her every movement.

Even though I had cum just a short time ago, the thrill of Ashlyn had me ready to blow again in record time. But just as the veins in my neck started bulging and my hips began to jerk involuntarily, Taylor reached up and tapped Ashlyn to stop her.

The redhead moaned unhappily, but after a last suckle she pulled off. Fixing me with a "we're not done yet" look, Ashlyn then turned away while Taylor moved forward and took my hand.

Kate was sprawled on the shag rug and flat on her back, and it was clear that she and Taylor had not been idle while Ashlyn was fellating me. Kate's skin was flushed and she was breathing hard, and I could see now that the entire lower half of her face was absolutely drenched with feminine honey. And from the look in Taylor's eyes, it seemed that my wife had another orgasm, courtesy of Kate's tongue and her watching Ashlyn blow me.

Ashlyn moved over to Kate and bent down to kiss her friend and lick some of Taylor's fluids off her face. They whispered and giggled for a bit and meanwhile, my wife brought me next to them on the shag rug, lay on her back, and then pulled me into position to mount her missionary style.

We were both facing the same way as the other girls, and both Kate and Ashlyn turned to watch us as I bent and kissed my wife while nudging my new erection between her legs. And with the satisfied sigh of rejoining with a long-missed loved one, I slid my cock home to where it belonged.

"I love you, Taylor."

"I love you too, Johnny."

"Oh my gawd, watching Ashlyn suck you got me SO hot."

"How do you think it made ME feel?" I chuckled and made my dick twitch inside of her. And then I proceeded to make love to my wife.

I'd just been having sex with my new girlfriend, Kate. I'd gotten a fantastic blowjob from my fantasy woman, Ashlyn. And yet, making love with Taylor was just as exciting. She was familiar, we'd started screwing back in college and we'd been together for three years. But that familiarity only made the lovemaking even better. Perhaps I couldn't communicate non-verbally as well as the women around me could, but I was getting damned good at reading my wife's non-verbal cues while making love to her.

I watched her eyes and the expressions on Taylor's face to speed up when she needed and I stroke longer when she wanted. Sometimes, it wasn't even visual. My eyes could be closed and I would feel the shift in her hips and the changing thrust as she humped her hips to meet me. And all of it felt heavenly.

Kate and Ashlyn weren't idle either. The two of them were engaged in a furious sixty-nine beside us, and I'll admit the visceral thrill of watching them rub and caress and poke fingers into each other's holes drove me to fuck my wife even harder.

"Yes! Yes!" Taylor was screaming as she approached her climax. And I was so attuned with her this session, that as I felt her body preparing to explode, my balls also coiled in anticipation.

There was an energy that passed through both of us. Higher brain activity ceased to function, and all that was left was the urgent need to thrust and piston and drive our bodies into each other. For the last stretch, we both went way beyond the limits of our usual endurance, fucking with power and speed and never slowing down to catch a breath. And then our orgasms hit.

"Oh, Johnny! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Cum with me! Cum in me!" My wife jerked hard enough to throw off my rhythm, but she also clutched my body tightly to her while my cock felt the first clenches of her pussy going into overload.

Those sensations were the final catalyst for my orgasm as well, and then I was bellowing, "I'm cumming!" to join her. And as my wife and I reached our peaks and thrashed on the floor in absolute ecstasy, she dumped a gallon of girlcum into our joining while I blasted a gallon of cum into her spasming pussy.

It was as if Taylor and I had been saving our best orgasms for each other. After such a long time apart, making love with her was the final step in truly returning home, and the ferocity of our climaxes completely wiped us both out.

When consciousness returned to us, Taylor's head was thrown back and she had a glassy expression on her face. I was dripping sweat onto her chest and with a Herculean effort, I managed to extract my cock and then flop onto my back while gasping for air.

In amazement, I opened my mouth ready to exclaim how incredible that was.

"Wow..." Kate beat me to it as she exclaimed in disbelief. "You two were aMAZing."

Taylor came to and a silly grin crossed her face. "If this is what pregnant sex is like, I'm going to LOVE this."

"When are you gonna knock me up, then?" Kate grinned as she asked me. "Just kidding."

"Good lord, it feels like there's a lake inside me," Taylor moaned and sure enough, there was a river of mingled cum flowing out of her stretched pussy lips.

My wife then giggled and said with deep arousal in her voice, "Ashlyn? Care to clean me up?"

From the way Ashlyn had hungrily looked at us and my cum earlier, I was really expecting the gorgeous redhead to jump all over Taylor's crotch and slurp down every drop. But when she didn't say anything, both Taylor and I craned our heads up to see what was going on.

Ashlyn stared off into space at Taylor, not really seeing her. Her lower jaw quivered, and then I saw the tear tracks rolling down both of Ashlyn's cheeks.

"Ash?" Taylor started with concern as she sat up and began to reach for her friend.

But then a panic went into Ashlyn's eyes, and before any of us could react she simply got up and ran out of the room.

"Ashlyn!" Taylor and Kate both cried at the same time. Taylor was flailing around for her clothes, but Kate just skipped that and took off after her best friend while completely naked.

I was still sitting there in stunned surprise at what was going on. Taylor glanced at me as she pulled the pajama shirt over herself and then said, "Stay here. We'll take care of this." And then my wife went off after Kate and Ashlyn.

I'll never understand women.

***

Things got quiet in the house for the next few weeks.

Business picked up and Cassandra and I actually were spending three or four days at the office instead of one or two. Kate's modeling career was picking up steam and she was spending a lot of time in the city as well. It didn't hurt that Celebrity Sightings ran a segment about me rollerblading with her in the city and the rumor mill started spinning that I was cheating on Taylor with her. With the extra exposure, suddenly Kate was in great demand as a model. So even though she wanted to spend more and more time with me, she was out of the house having her busy modeling life.

But of greater influence to quiet the house was that Ashlyn had fallen into a deep depression. And having a deeply depressed woman around kinda kills the joy.

Ashlyn had been fine for the first few days after her sudden breakup with Martin Dean. His company tanked, he'd beaten her, and she'd left in a righteous rage. The first night, she'd felt more hurt by the beating and just wanted Taylor to stay with her and promise to protect her. The second night the girls had their slumber party to bring a little joy and fun. But then the third night Ashlyn, Kate, Taylor, and I all played together and for some reason, Ashlyn mentally snapped.

I think it just took that long for her to realize that her relationship was over. I still don't understand why, but Ashlyn had really fallen in love with Dean.

It was a few nights after Ashlyn's breakdown when Taylor finally got it figured out. And unfortunately, Taylor and I had been the trigger.

Ashlyn's first post-Dean sexual experience was some tender lovemaking between her and Taylor that first night when her battered body was still in pain. That was for comfort.

Ashlyn's second post-Dean sexual experience was during the slumber party, when the girls were just having fun and trying to have as many orgasms as possible.

And even when she was with me and Taylor and Kate, Ashlyn was enjoying sex as a game of pleasure. She was happy with her friends and she went after my cum because I turned her on and she was a bit of a cumslut. But then Taylor and I had truly made love. My wife and I shared an intensely personal experience filled with all the love and affection and deep-rooted connections that she, Ashlyn, no longer had. Watching me and Taylor reminded Ashlyn of what she'd lost.

And then it hit her that her relationship was over, and she slid into her funk.

Fortunately, Ashlyn's modeling projects had already been put on temporary hold from the beating. Also, Taylor had also semi-retired from modeling once she'd gotten pregnant, so Taylor was there for her every day.

Still, depression is a hard thing to fix. And even with Kate and Taylor patiently doing everything they could to talk Ashlyn through it, at some point, Ashlyn would have to fight her way out.

But for now, Ashlyn was in a major funk. She felt shame for her physical appearance, and even though the bruises were healing, she was convinced she was uglier than Quasimodo. It seemed a lot of Ashlyn's confidence was wrapped up in her physical beauty, and Martin Dean's fists had hurt her psyche as much as her body. She refused the leave the house for any reason, not even willing to step out onto the back patio for fear someone might see her physical appearance.

And she avoided almost everyone in the house, even with Kate and Taylor fabricating every opportunity and excuse to spend time with her. She didn't want them to see her, but more than that, both Kate and Taylor were in love with me, and whenever Ashlyn saw them, she seemed to also see the happiness she no longer had.

After a week, Ashlyn stopped doing her basic hygiene and after two unclean days, Taylor and Kate had to force her into a shower and brush out her hair. She got her hands on packs of cigarettes and would spend hours by the window in her room, freezing in the late-November air but puffing away. She barely ate at mealtimes and she rarely spoke to us anymore.

I went out a few times with Kate so we could spend some quality time learning about each other. We had little excursions to the observation deck of the Empire State Building or the Statue of Liberty. We even took one of the tourist-trap sightseeing buses. But even those interludes away from home were tinged with worry as inevitably Kate would talk about her problems getting through to Ashlyn, her best friend.

Even Rebecca noticed it when she visited for our usual workouts. One day, I was on the stair-machine when Ashlyn tottered down the hallway, which we could see through the glass door and big windows. She was wearing a worn bathrobe that she hadn't taken off for three days and was barefoot on the wood floor, and I'd never seen the once glamorous woman looking so disheveled. It took Ashlyn over a minute to travel the thirty feet or so as she shuffled along aimlessly with an unlit cigarette hanging from her lip.

When Ashlyn passed on, Rebecca turned to me with an odd look and said simply, "She needs professional help."

I sighed. I'd started to think the same thing.

That night, Taylor and cuddled in bed and discussed quite seriously about checking Ashlyn into a clinic. But it was a last resort neither of us wanted to do.

1...345678