A Billionaire's Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I actually couldn't breathe for close to a minute, what with Ashlyn's thighs clamping my face into her crotch while she kept screaming and cumming. And when she finally relaxed enough for me to pry myself loose, I sat up and gasped for air.

The orgasm had energized Ashlyn far beyond anything she'd shown in weeks. I was still trying to recover from oxygen-deprivation when she reached down and physically hauled me up her body. My chest was pressing heavily on hers and I managed to get my arms out to help support my weight. But it seemed that Ashlyn didn't care as she was so focused on holding my head just above hers while she kissed me frantically and licked her own fluids off my face.

"Oh, gawd, Johnny! That was incredible! I haven't cum like that since... since... I don't know when!"

I just tried to smile and breathe when she planted another fierce kiss on my lips and once again took my breath away.

"Make love to me now, Johnny. Please? Fill me with your hot, throbbing cock. I've been dreaming about that cock for more than a year. Please now, show me how much you desire me."

I still had half my wits. "I don't just desire you, Ashlyn. I want to see you happy."

She grinned so wide it threatened to split her lip again. "I know." And then she kissed me again.

Without breaking the liplock, Ashlyn reached down between us and seized my dick in hand. She began panting with obvious lust as she held it and squeezed it, and then almost frantically she started to try and shove it into her.

"Shh... shh..." I soothed her. "Relax."

I shifted my hips a bit while kept guiding me, and then we both sighed as we felt my mushroom head slot into position and then I began pushing inward.

"Ohhh... Johnny...." Ashlyn crooned. She closed her eyes then and just concentrated on the sensations while I slid forward, and after another minute, I was fully embedded inside my fantasy woman.

"Oh, I KNEW it would be this good," Ashlyn sighed when she opened her eyes and looked at me with those gorgeous blue eyes. "We're not even *moving* and it's so incredibly good."

I had to agree. A few weeks earlier, when Ashlyn had given me a blowjob for the first time, the mental thrill of knowing it was ASHYLN with her mouth on me was actually more powerful than the physical pleasure. And now, knowing that my entire dick was buried to the hilt inside of Ashlyn-fucking-Scott's pussy, I felt like I could cum at any moment.

"I've got Jonathan-fucking-Kwong's dick inside me," Ashlyn crooned as if reading my mind. "I don't think I've ever felt so happy."

"Oh, Ashlyn..." I moaned. And then she began to rock her hips. And the wonderful feelings got even better.

"Johnny... Johnny... make love to me... make love to me..." she groaned as my hips started pumping into her.

"Ashlyn... Ashlyn..." I groaned right back. My mind was clouding over, being overwhelmed by sheer bliss. It was the joy of the heavens. If it felt great just being inside of her, actually pumping my cock in and out of her was the ultimate in ecstasy.

"Johnny... Johnny... make love to me... love me..."

"Oh, Ashlyn! So good! So tight! This feels so good! You feel so good!" I couldn't believe how incredible the sensations were. I couldn't remember the last time sex felt this good. I loved sex. I loved how sex felt. But for some reason, this blew all my old sex out of the water. It was better than with Kate. It was better than with Cassandra. It was better than with Taylor. This was the ultimate in sex.

"Harder, Johnny! Thrust into me! Love me and fuck me! Love me! Fuck me!"

"Ugh... ugh..." I grunted. "Fuck! So fucking good!" I couldn't even think anymore. Nothing was left but how great this felt.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Ashlyn moaned as she began to fling her body completely against me. This wasn't just making love anymore. It was more than that. I was more aggressive than that. Love and tenderness had been replaced with uncontrollable lust and desire. Her hips slammed up against me repeatedly

"I'm fucking you! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Ohhh! It's so good, Johnny! You're a machine! Fuck me! So hard! So deep! Oh my fucking GAWD!"

"You're incredible, Ashlyn! So good! I love this! I love this! I love you!" I slammed harder and harder and faster and faster. It was the most amazing sex of my life and I never wanted it to end.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Love me! Don't ever stop! Fuck me tonight! Fuck me tomorrow! Fuck me forever!!!"

"Forever! Always! Oh fucking gawd I'm going to cum!"

"I'm cumming, Johnny! I'M CUMMING!" she screamed into my ear and I started to feel the uncontrolled spasms inside Ashlyn's pussy as she tightened up and her orgasm began. Her back arched, thrusting her chest at me and her hands began clawing at my back, her nails drawing blood she was grabbing at me so hard.

"Oh, gawd... oh, gawd..." I gasped as I felt my body pistoning uncontrollably towards my own final countdown. "Oh, Ashlyn. Ashlyn! I love you. I love you Ashlyn! Oh, my gawd I'm fucking in love with you! So good! I'm cumming. I'M CUMMING!"

I slammed my hips forward a final time, driving my dick into the farthest recesses of Ashlyn's pussy I could reach. And when I hit bottom, my pelvic bone pressed up against hers, my crotch hunched an extra quarter-inch further, trying to get even deeper. And then, in the depths of the most gorgeous woman I had ever laid eyes on, my cockhead expanded and I blew all of my cum and several million sperm straight into the back of her womb.

My eyes rolled up in my head and my whole body started twitching as I pumped out more and more semen into Ashlyn's pussy. And she gasped and clutched me, her own body trembling beneath me in the bodyquake of orgasm. "Cum in me! Cum in me!" Ashlyn screamed.

And my cock spat out even more. It felt so good, I wished I could cum forever.

But eventually... it ended. I felt absolutely drained, as if that orgasm had pulled every drop of fluid from my body and flung it through my dick into Ashlyn's fabulous pussy. And Ashlyn sagged against the bed, her entire body going limp while she groaned and lolled her head side to side.

When we came down, I was gasping for air with my head on the pillow beside Ashlyn's head. She patted my back and heaved for breath herself. And only as we managed to get our breathing under control, we rubbed our sweaty bodies together and Ashlyn laughed, "Kate was right. You fuck like a GOD."

***

NEXT: CHAPTER 7

1...345678