A Binding Friendship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his breath against me face and knew he had bent over slightly, "You suck my cock well, my sweet slut. I love fucking your mouth like this; you're so hot and wet." He thrust deeper and I felt his cock hit the back of my throat and slip deeper still. I couldn't breathe and I struggled against his hands holding me tight. To my horror, he stopped thrusting and held his cock deep in my throat. I moaned around his cock, lights flashing against the blindfold as I fought for air, but he gave no quarter, thrusting forward further. I stopped struggling suddenly; feeling like I would never take a breath again, my throat relaxed and he pushed forward, my nose brushing up against his curly hairs. I couldn't believe he had his whole cock down my throat and I moaned again, the vibrations traveling up his shaft. I felt him shudder and he began to move again, pulling his cock out and sliding it deep inside my throat again and again.

His cock had hardened to its full size now and I could feel it filling my mouth, my throat and my senses. The taste and scent of our mixed come filled my mouth and nose and I whimpered when he pulled his cock right out of my mouth, my head dropping abruptly to the bed. I lifted my head, licking my lips, searching with my nose and mouth for his cock. He laughed and I felt a light tap on my right cheek, then my left, repeated. I realized it was his cock and opened my mouth, silently begging him to fill my mouth with his delicious cock again. I felt his cock slide up to my forehead, across the blindfold, down my nose, skirting my mouth to run around my chin. My nostrils flared as his scent filled me with desire. I pressed my wet pussy down into the bed, rubbing it against the wet sheet between my legs.

"Sir, please, will you fuck me again? I want to feel your hard cock fucking me deep and hard and fast, please!" I could not believe the words tumbling from my lips! I was begging him to fuck me and I meant every word. At that moment, I would have given anything to feel that thick hard cock fucking my tight wet pussy and making me come over and over again.

"I should punish you for speaking, my sweet slut, but since you ask so pretty," he chuckled, "I will fuck you as you ask." I felt him move away from the bed and I heard a drawer open and close and his footfalls back to the bed. The bed gave as he slid between my legs, lifting me as before and sliding his knees under my thighs to hold my hips up high. I heard a sound like liquid squirting and heard him rubbing his hands together then I felt his hands on my sore ass, hot and slippery. I sighed as he pressed his fingers into my cheeks, massaging them deeply, sliding his fingers over each full globe, pushing them together tightly, then pulling them apart. I gasped and arched up when I felt his fingers sliding down my crack, smoothing the slick liquid everywhere.

Sliding his hands down further, he pressed his thumbs into the sides of my pussy and pulled them apart gently, sliding two fingers deep inside my wet slit. I moaned and pushed back onto his fingers, choking back a cry as he opened his fingers inside me and curled them up against my sensitive walls. His other hand kept smoothing up along my ass cheek, dipping into my crack and sliding against my puckered ring. I thrust against the fingers in my pussy and felt him pushing a finger into my ass, sliding it deep. I moaned loudly now, trying to push against both hands and he began to thrust them in and out alternately. I rode his fingers, whimpering as I felt my orgasm building, crying out as he pushed a second finger into my ass, then a third.

I felt filled as he pushed a third finger into my pussy, too, thrusting faster. I could only pant, breathing out incoherent words, begging him to fuck me harder with his fingers. "Are you my slut? Are YOU my slut?" His voice rang out commandingly and I shuddered as an answering voice sounded within me.

"Yes, yes," I sobbed, twisting my hips into his fingers. "I'm your slut. Yours. Please, I'll do anything, just don't stop now!" I arched my back, tossing my head back as my orgasm hit hard, bucking my hips against him urgently. I felt his fingers withdraw from my ass while his other hand continued finger fucking my wet pussy, my juices flooding his fingers. I was still in the throes of my orgasm when he pressed his cock head against my tight ass and pushed in slowly. I felt him push his cock head in and then stop; I could hear his harsh breathing over me, feel the pressure of his cock stretching my tight ass while he kept finger fucking my tight pussy. I cried out then, panicking and pulling away, sure I couldn't handle it.

He lifted up on his knees, leaning over me and began thrusting his cock slowly into my ass, pulling back a little then pushing in deeper. The pressure of his big cock pushing into my ass was almost too much to bear, but the pain just added to the eroticism, the pure experience of being filled so full. I heard his deep groan, his fingers biting into my hip as he thrust deeper. "Fuck, your ass is so tight, slut, I'm going to enjoy fucking it over and over." He let out a deep guttural cry and sank all the way into my ass, leaning on me and breathing hard.

I was matching him breath for breath, amazed that my ass was taking his whole cock and that I was actually enjoying it. Tentatively I gave a little push up with my ass and he groaned again, thrilling me that I could give him the same pleasure. I felt the shudder that ran through his body, through me, through his cock buried deep in my ass. God help me, I loved the feeling of fullness and I circled my hips, feeling his cock stretching my tight ass. I felt him lean over me, felt his hand press down into the bed beside my hip as he slowly pulled his hips back, withdrawing his cock slowly. I groaned at the feeling; it was almost as good as when he thrust in.

"Now, my sweet slut," his voice was hoarse as he whispered, "Let go of yourself for me. Give in to your desires, your arousal, this moment and to me." His fingers twisted in my pussy and I felt his thumb slide over my clit, pressing it up into my pubic bone and he thrust his cock hard into my ass. I screamed out then, a thousand feelings rushing through my body: pain, pleasure, more pleasure than I could ever imagine. I felt my whole body give in, not only to his cock as he rode my ass, but to him and what he had brought out in me tonight.

His thrusts grew wild, hard and fast, riding my ass and I should have been moaning with pain. Instead I urged him on, screaming at him, "fuck my ass, Sir, fuck me harder. I'm yours, yours, YOURS!" I thrust my ass up onto his cock and revelled in his fingers filling my soaking pussy, straining against the ropes to give him my whole body. I heard his harsh breathing and hard groans as he sought to give me what I asked for. I reached for that pinnacle again, tasting it within reach when he thrust a fourth finger into my pussy, shaping them into a cone and spreading them deep inside me as his thumb flicked my clit wildly. He doubled his thrusts into my ass and I heard the cry welling from his throat as hot jets of come exploded from his cock into my ass, setting off my orgasm. I screamed and arched up into his hips, my ass a perfect fit, tightening around his cock and milking the come from him as my own hot fluids flooded his fingers still thrusting in and out of my pussy.

I dropped to the bed, exhausted, my breath forcing in and out of my lungs, sounding loud to my own ears until I realized he sounded the same. I felt him stir and he gently pulled his fingers from my pussy, mindful of how sensitive I was now. I moaned quietly and shuddered, feeling the sweat coating my body, the coolness of the room and my nerve endings standing up on end still. I heard a slurping sound and knew that he was licking his fingers, tasting my come and my face didn't redden this time. I wanted him to taste me, to enjoy my scent and taste. I felt wanton and alive, ready to face any desires still hidden beneath the surface of my mind and confront them. With him.

"Hold still, this may feel uncomfortable." His voice was quiet, no longer whispering and oddly familiar. I searched my mind for that voice, distracted a moment later when he slowly withdrew his cock from my ass. I groaned at the heavy pull and felt his hand caress my ass softly as he pulled it all the way out. We both let our breath out with a rush and I laughed, feeling surprisingly free and empty at the same time. He laughed, too and gave my ass a playful slap before moving off the bed.

I felt a moment of panic as I heard his footsteps heading away from the bed, but I knew he was close as I heard water running and splashing sounds. I knew he was washing himself and I relaxed into the bed, letting my body sink down in the boneless quality that only a thorough physical activity can give you. Questions raced lazily through my mind, but somehow the answers to what would happen to me now seemed unimportant. I knew that I would be sore everywhere, but still I didn't care. All I could focus on was him, what he wanted and what I could give him for what he had uncovered in me.

I jumped as his weight caused the bed to sink a little and felt his hand run down my hair in a caress. A moment later, my breath hissed through my teeth as a warm, wet cloth came down on my sore ass. He rubbed gently, cleaning each cheek with the soft, wet cloth, sliding it down my thigh and around to my pussy, making me squirm. "Shshsh," his low voice crooned as his hand gentled my body, sliding the cloth between my sensitive pussy lips and pressing gently to sop up my juices. He dragged the cloth up between my ass cheeks, rubbing gently, thoroughly, cleansing my body for me.

I heard the sound of the cloth hitting the floor and felt his body moving on the bed. A moment later, I felt his hands untying the rope around my right ankle. He stroked my calf lightly, his fingers pressing gently as he pulled my leg closer to him. I sighed at his gentleness to my tender body and moved my leg slowly, testing the soreness from being stretched. He repeated the action with my left ankle and then moved up the bed and I felt him taking off the ropes that bound me to the headboard. I groaned as he pulled my arms down, every muscle in them protesting the abuse they had taken.

He slid his hands up my arms and massaged my shoulders, kneading them, pulling the sore knots out. I moaned in pleasure as the tension began to melt away. He slid his hands back down my arms to my wrists and I heard him swear as he rubbed them. I could feel the sting and knew that the rope had bit into my wrists. I felt his lips on my wrists and gasped at his tender touch as his tongue slid along the rope burns. I had never felt anything so erotic in my life as the touch of this man applying his own unique balm to my wounds, wounds he had caused me.

The bed dipped again as he slid onto it, his full length nestling up against me, his arm sliding under my head and drawing me closer. His other arm came around my waist and pulled me gently up against his body, his leg sliding between mine intimately. I sighed and pressed closer, sliding my own leg over and around his and I heard his intake of breath above my head. I felt his lips on my forehead and then, "Take off the blindfold now, my sweet slut."

Cautiously I reached for the blindfold and pulled it up and over my head, blinking in the semi-dark room as my eyes were released from darkness for the first time in how long? The light was behind his body, his beautiful male body and my eyes adjusted quickly as they traveled slowly up his hard chest, his neck and finally to his face. A smile fluttered over his lips, but his eyes were wary, very much aware of what had transpired here tonight, of the trouble he could possibly expect. He had taken a big chance tonight, on me and on us. I saw the wariness and smiled as I reached up to stroke his cheek, brushing my fingers lightly across his lips.

"Thank you, Patrick," I reached up to brush my lips across his, "You fulfilled my fantasy in a way I could never have imagined." I smiled impudently. "Sir."

He grinned then, taking my mouth in a long kiss, his tongue sweeping my mouth, before pulling back. "So, what will we do tomorrow night?"

12