A Birthday Love Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is, until she said that it was starting to hurt. I stopped, waiting for almost a minute until we felt the sphincter muscle give way, and then I pushed my fingers in all the way. Wiith a few up and down and around movements she seemed to be now sufficiently stretched for my cock. I'd used "tons" of lube; when I thought it was enough, I put in more. I stopped only when the K-Y jelly started oozing out of her.

At this point, Judy asked me to get on my back. She straddled me, saying that by being on top she could lower herself onto my cock and be in control of how far or hard or fast things went. I thought that was a great idea. It also gave me an opportunity to caress her breasts and clitoris while she was doing this. She took the K-Y jelly and smeared it generously all over my cock, pulling down my foreskin to make certain the head was lubricated too. Raising herself, she moved forward until her anus was right over my throbbing tip – happy that I could get a hard-on so soon after an orgasm. Together, we guided it into her body, taking about 10 minutes before I was as far as I could go. She had let me enter an inch or so at a time to adjust to the pressure. While waiting, I made love to her chest. Once settled in, she moved up and down slowly for another ten minutes. It was unbelievable! And I came with a vengeance – male seed shot up her canal for the very first time in her life. I had hoped that Judy would have also climaxed, but it was not to be – at least not this time.

When finished, she lay down on top of me and we stayed that way for the longest time. It was beautiful. I so enjoy holding Judy in my arms however we're positioned. Eventually, Judy raised her hips and released my cock with a smile. I noticed that some of cum oozed out of her anus as she did. She went into the bathroom, and I watched from the bed as she wiped off the jelly from between her cheeks. She came back with a wash cloth to clean my cock and prepare my anus canal.

When finished, Judy told me to get on my elbows and knees. With her fingers she lubed my anus canal with lots of K-Y jelly in preparation for her massage of my prostate. Inserting two fingers, she stretched my opening wider than it had ever been. Like her, I was at first a little nervous. But once her rhythm began and she reached my prostate, it became pleasurable and arousing. That's mainly because the prostate produces the fluid that sends my sperm from the testicles out through the tip of my cock. Massaging it for any length of time sends signals to my brain that good things are happening sexually.

When she first pressed against my prostate I felt a need to whizzle. That's because her fingers caused the prostate to push against my bladder. Seconds later, however, that passed and arousal began. If I hadn't just cum, it would have happened. When she withdrew her fingers my cock ached – as in having "blue balls." Maybe it was a "frustrated" cock. That ache reminded me of what they say causes a woman's menstrual period. Doctors jokingly say that a woman's menstrual flow is nature's way of announcing the uterus is "disappointed." But, I stray from my tale of fantasy love.

It's now 4 AM and we decide to shower again – we shower often during sex because we want to remain very fresh for each other. Judy washed her hands before taking the small syringe to flush out the lubricant from my anus canal. She then soaped and rinsed my cock and balls. In turn, I flushed the lubricant and my male fluid out of her canal before soaping and rinsing the rest of her female "stuff."

In the shower, we agreed that what we did was very erotic - we had reached total intimacy. However, we decided that anal sex would be saved for those times when our lust for each other was especially strong. We hoped it could be another delicious way to achieve orgasms – for both Judy and me.

Before we went back to sleep I told Judy that after breakfast the boys were going to do something away from the house. So we were going to be alone the following morning. Around 11 AM Asian masseuses were to arrive to service us out by the pool on two tables set side by side. My plan was for us to play in the hot spa to arouse ourselves a little in preparation. Then let them simultaneously massage every inch of our bodies. Their objective was to make us relaxed, yet at the same time bring us to an orgasm while we held hands. She smiled and, clutching my soft cock and soft balls, said: "Whatever you want I will do!"

We fell asleep "spooning" - her back against my front. As usual, she first placed my limp cock into the crack of her behind with a contented sigh. It's a position I love to take with Judy. I also had my left arm across her breasts, with my hand cupping her right one. That felt even better. We both enjoy holding each other this way.

The next morning we awoke and, as usual, began to caress each other. She reached for my cock and took hold of it with her fingers just below the head where I am most sensitive to touch. She started stroking and in no time at all it began to stiffen. I played with her cunt with one hand while mingling the fingers of my other hand with the untrimmed pubic bush that surrounds her exquisite cunt, tiny clitoris that when swollen is only a quarter inch long, and her puffed up labia.

Actually, the phrase, "played with her cunt" is really a misnomer. I'm very serious about making love to Judy. I think long and hard between times about how best to arouse her. I don't think I ever do the same things twice in a row. But so as to give you an idea of what I do, here is one of the typical ways that I make love to my woman:

I start by putting my lips to her forehead, then to her eyes, giving a kiss to her nose before lingering upon her mouth. Judy loves to French kiss. I've encouraged her to be gentle when doing it. We take turns softly sucking each other's tongues in our mouth. We kiss tenderly as I caress her. I drop down to her neck and smother it with my lips before moving to her breasts. I squeeze and rub them, one at time, pulling each one towards me to suckle the nipple. They harden with my attention. Raising her breasts, I kiss and lick them underneath. Her stomach is next with my focus on her navel, swirling my tongue in and around it.

Judy responds so beautifully. I always sense in my lovemaking that as I do things to arouse her she's presenting each part of herself to be adored by me. Our partnership works so that when I provide her with touches, she provides me with visions. No woman can sexually awaken her man better than the way Judy awakens me.

Finishing with her stomach, I move to her legs, licking and kissing them down to her feet, sucking a few of her toes as I do. Now on my knees and between her legs, I massage them, and then do the same to each leg until I'm at her inner thighs. I lean over and begin to kiss and lick, working myself up to where I ultimately intend to be. Gently spreading the labia with my thumbs to open wider her entrance, I'll stroke the folds and gaze longingly inside to her wetness.

My tongue licks all around her cunt and between her front and back openings. When I reach her anus I tongue it slowly. Always, she lets out a gasp of delight at the first lick. Bringing her legs down, I slide my tongue across her crevice. Again, there is a gasp. For the next few minutes, I fondle her entire mound, including the pubic hair, some of which is dampened by my enthusiasm.

And then it's time; foreplay ends. I move in to bring joy, delight, and ecstasy to the woman I am mad about – to say nothing about the incredible happiness that she is providing me by her body and my knowledge that she wants urgently what I am doing.

Moving to my knees by the side of the bed, Judy moves crossways across it. She drapes her legs over my shoulders. For the next 15 to 30 minutes I fondle and finger her folds, the clitoris, and her insides. My tongue works fast and slow; pressing and feathering. I put my nose right into her opening several times because I want to smell her nectar and get her juices on my face. Variety of touch and pace is what helps bring Judy to her climaxes.

When I sense she's about ready, her clitoris area becomes my major target. I steadily kiss and lick and swirl around it until I see the nipples on her breasts swell – until I see her hips twisting, legs kicking out and her stomach rising and falling. When she pushes it up to where it almost looks like a volcano and sounds start coming from deep in her throat, she erupts. There is nothing subtle about it. I continue to steadily lick her, and she cums again. It ends for her when she lays back and says, "I love you." You see, the oral fucking we do is not just lust; it's far more a manifestation of our love, and best expressed by the personal blending of our physical bodies.

Afterwards, I enter her very wet cunt. She sighs with contentment as she moves her hips in concert with my in and out thrusts. She usually guides my cock to her entrance and then I fuck her to explosion. The experience for both of us is glorious, and incomparably fulfilling.

Frankly, this last part isn't always typical. In these later years of my life in which medicine plays a big part in helping me to maintain my health, I've had problems staying erect in Judy's cunt – through no fault of her own. So I use Cialis to help firm me up – and it's very helpful. Nevertheless, as I said early in this booklet, I've had to resort to masturbation from time to time. But however we end our lovemaking, we have a wonderful time.

For the morning after the fantasy group sex scene, in which we started the day with sex, we ended our time in bed in typical fashion. But, as we physically "disconnected," my mind went to the previous night. I was filled with all sorts of thoughts. Her birthday "gift" turned out to be what some people describe as group sex; her blindfold smacked a little of bondage and even dominance with the spanking and my holding her between my legs in bed as the boys ravished her. Neither of us has ever been involved in such activities before – at least in the way we carried them out. I decided that if we were to consider again something even remotely similar, it would be with strangers and only as observers or, at the very most, as limited participants. Equally important, it would have to be done in a nice environment. Not in places like "Plato's Retreat" in New York City.

We went there one night in the 1980s; paid $75 each to watch weird goings on – lots of nudity presented by mostly unattractive people. Furthermore, the place smelled of disinfectant. There was plenty of masturbation, a coupling there and there, and a scattering of oral sex. One slender woman was walking around in a bathing suit with cutouts for her small breasts. She looked foolish. Our over-all impression was very negative. Most of the people were exhibitionists, doing self-gratifying gyrations that smothered their femininity and masculinity. That isn't the sex world of Judy and me. It's much more private, tender, and sharing. Going there convinced us that such places aren't for us.

Last night, at our own much cleaner and nicer "Plato's Retreat," I believed that I'd turned Judy into a sex object. It frankly excited me then and now. I told her so. She responded by saying that in some significant ways the experience left her feeling decidedly adored and desired - and totally spent because she had more orgasms in one lovemaking session than ever before.

Somehow what happened to Judy under my watchful eyes drew me closer to her. I didn't feel that Judy had been compromised, nor did I feel that she was any less my woman. That probably sounds strange, but it isn't to me. I am jealous of anything that draws Judy away from me. But, there's a side of me that wants to show off Judy where there is no possibility of me losing her to another man. I love her dearly and I want the men and women of this world to see what I alone have. Unquestionably, it's a male ego thing. I like beautiful things. I buy nice things to enjoy and for others to appreciate. My attitude extends to this woman. She hasn't been bought; she's not for sale to anyone. Besides, how can you price such a rare gem? But I gave her my heart and so I own her. The only reason I exposed her to men in this fantasy birthday gift, and allowed her to participate was because they were gay and, thus, not competition.

Importantly, Judy accepted the experience. Both of us are open to experiencing new and harmless things or watching things that are sexually sordid or provocative. For instance, both of us would like to watch close-up a nude couple fuck to climax in some private but legitimate club. On a more sordid level I remember I'd just left a newsstand in Copenhagen, Denmark where there were lots of magazines out on the shelves showing pictures and stories of all sorts of bizarre sex, including bestiality. Since I'd never seen anything like this before, I wanted to share it with her. I called, and after telling her that I'd been looking at pictures of girls penetrated by a dog and girls sucking the cock of a horse, she asked me to send one of those magazines to her. She explained that seeing such things stir her sexually. So I did. Would we participate in such things? No, but learning about that lifestyle and see it happen interests us. Both of us someday would like to see such couplings on a DVD.

In regard to the gift that turned out to be a birthday sex feast, what Judy did to the men and what they did to her has enriched our history of lovemaking. Well, perhaps a little more "star" focus on her part would put another layer of icing on our love cake, and open up an even more enriching future – as the fantasy story suggested.

As we awaited the masseuse, I was thinking that maybe the entire month of February should have celebrated Judy's birthday bash. But, for the remainder of the month I'd be the only one who attended it and attended to her. She'd like that, I'm certain. I think I could have "risen" to the challenge.

Chapter Seven

Virtually everything written in the first three chapters – and this chapter you are about to read - are true. The other three chapters, for the most part, are a product of my inventiveness; though some truths are weaved in the midst of them.

The question you may have for me is, "Would you want Judy to sexually romp with other men as she does in this fantasy story? Would you let other men touch her as they did, spewing their male fluid all about?" Emphatically no!

Would I like her to stroke the cocks of young males she didn't know to climax? Yes, because she'd like to do this. Would I like her to be nude? Yes, provided no man touched her and she felt safe and comfortable. It would help the men to cum quickly and, I think, add to Judy's enjoyment by this one time show of female exhibitionism. It certainly would titillate me.

Would I want two women to massage our totally naked bodies, as we held hands to the point of an orgasm? Yes. I'd take great pleasure in watching Judy get aroused by a woman masseuse - to see her legs stiffen and twitch, her hips wiggle, as her stomach rose in concert with her "O." I'd hope she'd feel the same way as she watched the liquid of my erect cock spurt out into space. Orgasms are wonderful! Finding new ways of generating arousal can often intensify both the arousal period and the orgasm itself.

Under the conditions I've just set down for allowing these things to happen together, they wouldn't detract from our unique and deepening relationship. Our private love-making is the highest expression of our unity as a man and woman - as husband and wife in spirit. Situations like this would be realizing fantasies for the sake of enhancing our sex life. No disloyalty or less affection is involved – only curiosity and, likely, some extraordinary sexual experiences at some point shortly thereafter.

Judy and I talk about sexual fantasies. We're not obsessed about such things, but when we do put our imaginations into gear it helps arouse both of us. I'm more of a "fantasizer" than Judy, but when learning about them, she often likes them just as much as me. I'm told that most women would be unwilling to allow fantasy to become fact. Not Judy; if they're realistic, we try to make them happen.

One of my fantasies is to watch a call girl bring Judy to an orgasm. Though lesbian love no longer interests her, she's agreed let me find out how she used to respond to a woman's touch. Some day I'll arrange this rendezvous.

Here's how it would play out: We'd be in a hotel in Los Angeles. I've pre-arranged the payment for a bi-sexual woman in her thirties to come to the cocktail lounge and have a get-acquainted drink. Afterwards, we'll go to our room and all three of us will undress. We'll shower; first the two of us and then the woman. Waiting for her, we'll lie down on the bed next to each other. I'll begin to caress Judy's upper body, spending most of my time kissing her lips softly and tenderly. My hands will be lightly fondling her breasts and stomach. When the call-girl comes out of the shower, she'll get up on the bottom of the bed, spread Judy's legs, and begin to caress her lower body. My lovemaking will prevent Judy from seeing what the woman is doing. She only feels her expert hands and lips and tongue as they encircle and enter her crevice and caress her inner thighs. For 15 minutes or so more she's the object of my tender kisses and touches and the object of the licks and fingering of a woman who is gentle and sensual. The combination brings her multiple orgasms from the touches of a woman for the first time since 1992.

There are other sexual and sensual experiences that I'd like to have with Judy such as watching dominance and spanking scenes. I'd like us to register at a clothing optional hotel and be discreet voyeurs; I'm curious to learn how she'll react with all those cocks hanging out. But talking about such things is for another time.

I leave you with this: My heart is full! I own Judy - her sex, her thoughts, and her mouthwatering body. I call her cunt "my" cunt. Judy willingly accepts this arrangement because she knows that, in turn, she owns me. She calls my cock "her" cock. What a sexual twosome we are! We love each other and belong together! Truly, truly, we are soul-mates; meant to be permanently bonded into one.

Post-Script

After Judy read this story that you've just finished reading, she told me how happy she is that I have a great imagination. I know this to be true, because whenever I act out my sensual thoughts in word or deed with her she usually responds in kind. She went on to say that while she was about a quarter of the way through reading it she slipped one of her fingers into her cunt. To her delight she discovered she was wet, and this aroused her more.

The purpose of this post-script, however, isn't to tell you this, but to share something that happened the very next time she came out to see me in Southern California. It's connected to one of the incidents I described in the fantasy part. You will recall I'm sure, that in the story I mentioned she and I had anal sex after we were in bed the night of her party. Dinner was behind us, the boys had done their numbers on her, and she had reciprocated. We were now making love privately and for the very first time she opened up her anus to my cock, and I entered her and had an orgasm. However, as I'm sure you realized, this didn't actually happen – any more than her sexual romp with the boys happened; they both were just wishful or erotic thinking on my part.

Actually, the head of my cock has been just inside her anus, but that was the extent of our previous anal play. However, on this visit to Los Angeles the unexpected happened – this part of my fantasy came true! It began at dinner in the Hotel Bel Air – a posh restaurant in a suburb of the city. For some reason, I noticed that her drinks were getting the best of her. By the time we were driving back to our hotel in Pasadena I could tell she was a little drunk. As she talked, her words were becoming more deliberate and she slurred some of them as she spoke. I'm pretty sure she was unaware of her condition at that time because whenever this happened to her in the past she never realized she had too much to drink until we talked about it the next day.