A Birthday Love Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got into our room, we prepared for bed as usual by taking a shower together; we brushed our teeth and did the other normal things. As soon as we got into bed we began to make love. We're always naked – my goodness she is lovely to look at when naked! I knew she was feeling no pain; what I didn't realize was that I wasn't far behind. Either we had more drinks than usual or they were more potent than usual. I say this because I immediately took KY jelly and made her lay on her stomach so I could lubricate her anus canal. That's not typically the way I start our lovemaking. Man did I smear that jelly in her! She just lay there submissively pushing up her rear-end to help me. Then I told her to do put that stuff into my anus. When she finished, I asked her to put her finger in my anus hole, then two, and then three fingers. She did. Never had she put so many fingers in me; it stretched me as I had never been stretched before – and it excited me – oh yes! In and out she went with her fingers. Because of the lubricant there was no pain, only the pleasure that came from my woman doing such an intimate thing. I felt she was in control and once in a while I like that feeling.

After she played with me awhile I directed her to get on her knees at the side of the bed facing me as I stood on the floor. I put a finger in her hole, but as soon as I did she said, "Put that cock in me." I was astonished and thrilled! I got on her, spread her cheeks and began to search for her "star." When I got my cock where it needed to be, the combination of the KY jelly and her slightly inebriated state allowed the entire head to glide easily into her relaxed hole. To my delight she said, "I like it!" Then when I pushed in about half of my cock, she exclaimed, "This feels so good!" I was ecstatic; it was a wonderful moment in time for our love life. This lovely, elegant woman was being reamed by her man for the very first time, who, in turn, was reaming a woman for the very first time in his life. There was nothing tentative about what was happening. Unfortunately, I never pushed in any farther and so there was no orgasm. Frankly, I don't remember why I didn't push my cock in all the way and start thrusting. But I didn't. The only possibility is that we were both too far gone in our alcohol haze to be able to focus as we should have.

What happened next can be best described as something that can only happen between two people who are truly one in mind and spirit. No inhibitions, no concerns, only love and lust and trust in the union. This woman I love with all of my heart took my extracted cock, KY jelly all over it notwithstanding, and began to suck away. It had just come out of her anus canal. I eased away from her mouth eventually, put her on her back, raised her legs, and then proceeded to lick and kiss her jelly lathered anus with the same enthusiasm as she showed me in her sucking of my cock.

I flopped down next to her for a moment to rest. I remember as I did that her breathing told me she was either asleep or passed out; probably the latter. I spooned her in my arms and my last thought was that we two had crossed a line of intimacy that few genuine lovers ever do. I obviously fell asleep and didn't wake up until I had to whizzle sometime later - so much for sex and too much drink.

I was one happy man, groggy though I was, as I was holding my cock and watching my stream go into the toilet.