A Birthday Massage to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a small bowl of what I assumed to be warm oil in his hands, and this he laid on one of the bedside tables before scooping a handful and began rubbing it into Sara's shoulders and upper back. He worked his way down, adding more oil as he went, passed over her bra strap and eventually reached the top of her thong. He seemed to pull this down a bit, rubbed in some oil and then replaced it. More oil was applied to her buttocks, and he rubbed this in gently. He then proceeded to apply it to her inner thighs and the backs of her legs. I could see his hands massaging the oil into the tops of her thighs, and, the first sound I had heard, he asked her if she would mind opening her legs a little wider so that he could work properly. She complied without a sound, and I switched to the camera directed at the foot of the bed and saw the gusset, such as it was, of her thong with Dave's hands mere millimeters away stroking and kneading. I watched as he poured a little more oil on her buttocks and could imagine, though couldn't see, it trickling down and soaking her most intimate parts. She must have felt it, as I saw her clench her buttocks and this, I knew, was a sure sign that she was getting aroused.

After liberally coating her with oil, Dave delved into his bag and brought out an electrical massager. The humming sound when he switched it on was clearly audible over the system, and he started applying it to her shoulders. The whole time so far he had been kneeling on one side of her, but now he asked her if she would mind if he straddled her to massage her back. I didn't hear the answer, but it must have been in the affirmative as he swung his leg over her buttocks and began applying the massager to her back. I was still cleaning up the mess in my trousers, and indeed had them down by my knees, whilst I mopped away with the toilet paper, when I heard him ask if he could undo her bra as the massager was catching it. She must have grunted yes as he proceeded to undo it and lay the straps over to the sides.

He spent about ten minutes on her back before shuffling down the bed, completely obscuring my view from the airing cupboard camera by the way, and applying the massager to her bottom and lower back. I was able to get a good view from above of this, and a view looking down the bed from the bedside lamp. He worked the massager over and around her buttocks and began moving it down to work on her inner thighs. Again he asked her to open her legs a little wider, but the only way she could do this was by almost getting up on her knees. This she did, and so was positioned with her head in the pillow and her rear sticking up in the air with her legs quite far apart and Dave kneeling between them. He applied the machine to the tops of her legs, then worked up and down to her knees and back with slow strokes, all the time staying on the inside of her thighs. As he reached the top I reckoned that he was letting the device rest for a few moments with the side touching her gusset. By this time all thoughts of cleaning myself up had gone, and I was bringing myself back to a fully erect state with movements as slow, but as equally deliberate I suspected, as those Dave was applying to Sara.

As the massage went on, and we were about 20 minutes into the two hours, Sara was displaying the classic signs that I knew so well, of being highly aroused. Dave seemed to have given up much pretence of applying the massager to anywhere else but her most private places, and she in turn now had her bottom as high as she could get it, and her legs as wide apart as was possible, and was moving rhythmically with his movements. He occasionally poured more oil onto her bottom, as if he knew this was what she liked, though by now it must have been blindingly obvious, and the scrap of cloth that was the only thing protecting her from the eyes of this stranger must have been soaked through, though whether with oil alone I doubted.

It was the camera on the bedside table that caught the movement of her arm; she reached down between her legs and as Dave started to withdraw the machine grasped it and clutched it to her body, whilst grinding herself into it. She must have been biting the pillow because I heard no sound, though from the spasms of her body I knew she had she was in the throes of a massive orgasm. She held the massager against herself for what seemed like an eternity before she slowly subsided and lay again face down on the bed. As she subsided I heard Dave, who had moved away from the bed, ask if she was alright, and this time I heard her say "yes". He explained that what had occurred often happened, but that it was better that it had, as the frontal massage was then usually more enjoyable. Did she want her front doing? Was his next question, and without replying Sara rolled over onto her back.

She was flushed and breathing hard, and her hair, which she had put up for her shower, was in disarray. As she turned the bra rode up, completely exposing her breasts, and, to my delight and surprise she simply discarded it. I don't need to relate that I was rock-hard again after watching my school ma'am wife have a gigantic orgasm in front of someone she had met only about half an hour before, and once again I felt that more than the occasional rub would make me shoot again without any chance of control.

Sara lay there quietly for a minute or two, getting her breath back as it were, whilst Dave seemed to be busying himself with his gear. After a short while he asked her if she wanted the rest of the massage, and she gave a great smile and lay back. He poured oil on her tummy and began massaging it in, though going no further down than the top of her thong, which must have been completely transparent by now with the soaking it had received. He did though massage up between her breasts, though as far as I could see didn't actually touch them though he did rub oil all around them and down her side. He was again sitting to one side of here as he did this, and again he asked if she minded him getting between her legs to oil them. She responded by bending her knees and drawing her legs up, allowing Dave to kneel in front of here and rub oil up and down her thighs again.

He continued this for a few minutes before moving forward, spreading her legs wide and high, and began hand massaging her tummy. Again he went no further down than the top of that ridiculously flimsy rag that was the only thing between my darling's parts and his eyes, but he did venture onto her breasts. I have explained that she can almost, but not quite, orgasm through such manipulation, and, after asking her did she want him to continue, and receiving a nod, he began in earnest. Each breast was massaged and rubbed in his strong hands, and he rolled and pulled her nipples to an erectness that was obvious even on the rather poor pictures I was receiving. As she writhed under his obviously expert touch, I wondered what the heck he would do next. I didn't have to wait long as I clearly heard him ask her if she would like more treatment on her nipples. I was shocked, not so much at the answer, but at the way it was delivered, "oh yes please, please yes!", she said in a tone of voice that told me she was way out of it completely intoxicated by the sexual desire consuming her.

He moved off the bed and returned with a thing that looked like a black light bulb, but was actually, as I recognized, a suction pump. He squeezed the air out, placed this on her left nipple, and allowed the suction to draw the nipple up into the tube of the device. He then slid a rubber ring off the tube so that it constricted the base of her nipple, keeping it engorged, and longer than it had ever been before by the look of it. He repeated the process with her right nipple, and then continued his massage. He continued on her breasts and nipples for what seemed like a long time, but was actually only about five minutes, before once again moving down the bed and kneeling back in-between her splayed legs and grinding hips. "Please continue the breast massage yourself", he suggested, though with a slightly different tone than that he had previously used, and Sara needed no urging. At this time, and at the sight of her pulling on her constricted nipples, I am not ashamed to say I could hold back no longer and once again spurted, though this time into some of the paper I had fetched.

Dave began rubbing up and down the insides of her thighs with his hands, and I could clearly see that he was touching her through the gusset of her thong as he did so. I expected him to bring the electrical massager back into play but he didn't, he just massaged her inner thighs while she moaned and groaned and oscillated her hips, all the time playing with her breasts and distended nipples. The lingering at the top of her thighs began to get longer and, although I couldn't see totally clearly, he seemed to be rubbing her with the back of his hand. As with the back massage, it was she who initiated something that went a little further than before by reaching down and pulling her thong to one side, exposing her swollen and gaping labia to Dave. He responded by moving slightly backwards, much to her apparent disappointment, and asking her if she would like treatment in that area. Again the tone of his voice was different as he said that she had to ask him to do it, and her tone was almost pleading as she once again said "please!"

Dave again left the bed and returned with a cup shaped device with what looked like a couple of tubes or wires hanging from it. He placed this over her vulva and began squeezing a rubber bulb attached to the end of one of the tubes. I had seen these devices on the internet, and knew that what he was doing was pumping the air out of the cup, and so literally sucking her sexual parts up into it. Sara looked down and arched her lower body up so that she could see her vulva enlarging and filling the pump. Dave seemed to release the vacuum partially a couple of times, occasioning gasps and moans from Sara and then he started a vibrating egg that was located at the top of the suction cup. Instead of just applying this to her clit he was forcing her clitoris onto the egg by suction. Although I couldn't see properly, I was imagining her vulva filling the cup, and her clit coming into contact with the egg for a few moments, before he released the vacuum a little. He kept this suction and release cycle up for a good fifteen minutes, bringing her to the brink of orgasm every time, before she begged him, literally begged him, to let her orgasm; "please, please, oh please!" she gasped, and was rewarded by him squeezing the bulb and watching as she bucked and writhed into the throes of a massive climax.

Believe it or not, I was close to one myself, which is not bad going for a thirty three year old that had already spurted twice that day. However I was able to exercise a degree of control and so continued watching. The cup was released and removed from Sara's body, and it was clear that the pump had enlarged her hugely where it had been applied. Sara is not lippy but she has a fairly large, though not extraordinarily so, clitoris and it is rare indeed for this to protrude from under her hood. That it was now was starkly evident. The thought had not struck me at all up to that point, but when David asked her if she would like some internal manipulation, I realized that whilst he had reduced her to a state of sexual frenzy and utter abandon, she had not, yet, been penetrated by so much as a finger.

Sara, apparently rendered speechless, could only nod as she lay back to recover a little. Her face and most of her body were deeply flushed, as was her vulva, which was still massively engorged, whilst the bands around her nipples had kept them darkly erect. She was glistening with sweat and oil, and between her legs I could see a large, dark, damp patch on the towel. Dave had moved off the bed again, and when he returned I could see he had a couple of toys in his hands. He once again knelt between her legs, which were now more or less flat and glanced up at her. He didn't say a word, indeed he didn't have to, as she drew her knees up to her chest, and splayed her legs wide open. Her thong was still damply lying to one side like a piece of string where her thigh joined her torso, and, again, without a word from him she reached down and released the sides before pulling it away.

Whilst still gently, very gently, stroking my erection I leaned forward for a better look at what new implements Dave had brought to the scene. As I watched he began nudging at her entrance with a large, curved, G-Spot vibrator. This slid in without any hesitation and I could hear the low buzzing as he started it up. He still had something else laid out ready, but apart from that it looked like a conventional vibrator with a cord attached, I couldn't tell what it was. He worked the vibrator in and out of Sara for a while, searching for the optimum spot to concentrate on. That he had found it was evident from her gasp at a particular moment, and he worked on this spot for a little time while she flung her head back, and, with her mouth wide open, moaned and groaned to such an extent I didn't need the microphones to hear her. He wasn't going to just let her climax however, and having found the spot, and worked on it for a time he stopped the vibrator and removed it. Ignoring her protests, he took up the other toy, which, now he had picked it up, I saw was a fairly large butt-plug, and inserted this in her vagina. He worked it in and out for a few moments before withdrawing it. This puzzled me at first, but when he took it out I saw that it was glistening and well lubricated and I understood. He moved the tip of the plug down to her anus and began inserting it a little at a time, working it in and out but with it always getting further in until it was securely seated.

I could also see that what I had thought was a cord was in fact a tube, with a bulb on the end, and I knew what that signified. Dave then reinserted the G-Spot vibrator into Sara and began working on her with that. Again she threw back her head and began almost howling, and when he started pumping on the bulb attached to the plug this increased to a new level. By this time I had to be careful not to touch my shaft at all. I was ready to burst again as I watched my Sara's vagina being probed and caressed with the curved toy, whilst her anus was being expanded and contracted as Dave pumped up and released the pressure on the plug.

He kept her on the brink for what seemed like forever, until, as she moaned and mumbled incoherently he allowed her to undergo what was the most impressive female orgasm I have ever heard of, let alone witnessed. Her whole body convulsed and she thrashed the bed with her arms as she was taken somewhere she had never been before. The noise she made was like something from the zoo, and I could see liquid squirting out of her around the vibrator and enlarging the damp patch on the towel. I'm pleased to say that Sara and I achieved the ultimate in sexual compatibility at that moment as we had simultaneous orgasms, and despite it being my third of the day, something that I hadn't been able to achieve for a good few years, it was also incredible.

Dave had left her lying exhausted, with the plug still in, and he moved out of my view. He returned with a glass, lifted her head up, and made her take a few sips of water. He then deflated the plug and removed it. He stood there looking at her as she slowly came back to earth, and that the front of his shorts were straining to contain a massive erection was blindingly obvious. I have already mentioned that he was obviously well endowed, but now he looked as if he would have given Ron Jeremy a run for his money. He knelt on the bed at Sara's side and began removing the rings from her nipples. As he did this she opened her eyes, which swiftly widened as she took in his aroused state, and the size of what was aroused. As I watched she reached out and began rubbing him through his shorts whilst staring at the massive elongated bulge. He completed removing the rings and asked her if there was anything else he could do for her. She nodded and, whilst continuing to rub him, said something in a low voice. I couldn't hear it, and either he couldn't either or he pretended not to. "Sorry", he said, "what do you want?" This time her voice came through loud and clear; "fuck me!" she said, "I need you to fuck me!"

This plea from my girlfriend instantly sent the blood back to my penis, and as I watched I was once again sporting an erection almost as good as the last one. Dave moved out of view a little, and when he returned he had stripped off his shorts and singlet. He moved to the foot of the bed, climbed on between her legs, and she again lifted her knees until they were on her chest. He rolled on a condom and then inserted his monster dick into my Sara. He began slowly, thrusting in and out of her, before lifting her legs over his shoulders and then pounding her hard. He kept this up for a few minutes then, with her legs still over his shoulders, withdrew and began feeding his penis into her anus. Again he began slowly, before speeding up and pounding her there just as hard as he had in her other hole. As before he kept this up for a while, then withdrew and ravished her vaginally again. This cycle was repeated several times, before he withdrew completely and told her, yes told, not asked, her to get on all fours. She, without a murmur of complaint, instantly complied and he then repeated the process, vagina, anus, then vagina again, then anus, for ages. Eventually he tired of this, and told, again, told, her to sit on the edge of the bed. She did so and he stood on the floor in front of her, removed the condom and, with his hands on her head, shafted her mouth. I don't mean she sucked him, I mean he literally pounded her mouth just as hard as he had drilled her other holes.

I could hear her gagging for it as several inches of rock-hard lance were pushed into her mouth and throat. I don't know how he had managed to control himself for so long, I was close to orgasm for an unprecedented fourth time, but eventually he let himself go. His semen spurted out of the corners of Sara's mouth as he thrust in and out, dribbling down her chin and onto her breasts. He seemed to go on for ages, but at last he withdrew, leaving her to either swallow or spit out what was in her mouth. She isn't really one for swallowing, though she has been known to, and so she let it drop down onto her chest.

There was more semen in the study as I felt myself tip over the edge, and, for the first time since I was a teenager, managed a fourth ejaculation which was probably even more intense than those that had gone before. By the time I was able to refocus my eyes, I could hear the shower running in the en-suite bathroom, and Dave was leading Sara by the hand out of camera shot, and presumably into the shower. She could certainly do with one; she was glistening with oil, sweat and not a little semen and her hair was in complete disorder. As they disappeared from view I began to take in just what I looked like. There I was, sitting in a chair in my study with my trousers around my knees, and a mass of semen soaked toilet paper scattered around. My underpants and trousers were in urgent need of a wash following my first unforeseen orgasm, and I was sweating liberally. Whilst Dave was giving Sara her post massage body scrub I thought I could sneak upstairs and grab some clean clothes. I reached the door to our bedroom and listened. I could hear the sounds of the shower, so cracked open the door. Sure enough they were in the en-suite, the door of which was open, and so I tiptoed in and opened the drawer where my clothes were kept.

Grabbing some clean pants and a pair of trousers I began to quietly withdraw, when I heard Sara give a moan from the bathroom. I took a peak through the open door. They were both in the shower cubicle, which apart from being only semi-transparent was steamed up a bit, so I couldn't see much. I could see enough however to tell me that Dave was hammering Sara again. He must have been on Viagra or something, as he was standing there with Sara's legs clasped around his back, bouncing her up and down on that monster penis of his as the water streamed down on them both. I watched for a few minutes, hearing her orgasm again just before he gave a groan and pumped her full of his seed. I somehow doubt he was wearing a condom in the shower before I departed quietly, sporting yet another erection.