A Birthday Massage to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got back to the study, changed my clothes, and threw the evidence of multiple- masturbation in the bin. I eventually heard someone coming down the stairs and went to meet them. It was Dave, looking fresh as a daisy and dressed as he had originally appeared at our house, carrying his bag of, what I now knew was his equipment. "All done", he said smilingly, "and your girlfriend is relaxing in bed after her treatment". Knowing what had occurred I could hardly look him in the eye, but I thanked him and paid him his fee before letting him out to his car.

I went upstairs and entered our bedroom and Sara was indeed in bed, looking perfectly normal in her dressing gown and sipping a glass of water. I had half expected the room to be absolutely stinking of sex, but the windows were open and all I could smell was air freshener. "David was certainly a professional!" Sara was full of smiles as she ought to have been! - and I asked her, as casually as I could, how it had gone. She replied, equally casually, that it had been a very relaxing experience. I was mindful that I had earlier claimed that after he had gone I would come up and we would have a sex session. I was now pretty sure that, after having around ten days worth of orgasms in two hours, I would have struggled to perform, though by thinking of the scenes I had witnessed I reckoned I might well have. In any event, Sara said that although it had been a wonderful experience, the massage she had received hadn't put her in the mood in the same way as it did when I was the masseur!

She then said she would get up and we could go into the garden for a drink or two, and as she took off her gown I noticed that she had on her big knickers, the type she wears for work - and a sensible bra. I didn't say anything, but noticed that when we went to bed that night, she was careful not to let me see her naked, and indeed kept the knickers on in bed, which is something she rarely does. I didn't comment on this, but the next morning when she went for her shower I pretended to be asleep and took a sly peek. What she hadn't wanted me to see was that her outer lips, whilst not as swollen as the day before, were still engorged and slightly parted, and her clitoral hood was protruding slightly. Her inner lips, not usually visible under normal circumstances, were also in evidence, but these symptoms faded after a day or so, when she did let me see her naked.

Our life resumed as if nothing had happened, and indeed I was not supposed to know that anything had happened. I did occasionally ask Sara about her birthday present, but she would never let on that she had experienced anything other than a normal massage. When I asked her if she would like to repeat the experience, all I could get was a smile and a maybe. She was simply embarassed by what had transpired, but little did she know I was right there with her the whole time! And she had an amazing birthday and that is all that really matters!

I still have the recording of Sara's massage, which I have mixed and reworked on a number of occasions. Viewing it always makes me rock hard, no matter how many times I see it and sometimes, when we are having sex, I will think of scenes, though I have to be careful as I usually erupt as soon as one of those visions enters my mind. I still haven't managed to get Sara into the state of complete abandon that Dave did, and I don't suppose I ever shall, but we still have an excellent sex life. We still use various toys, but when I, casually, suggested that we might try one of those vibrating pumps, she, equally casually, said she didn't like the sound of that. I also tried to entice her to visit a swinging club just for a look but she replied that as she was a teacher she couldn't go anywhere, or do anything, too disreputable. Dear me, I thought, if she only knew the lesson in respectability I had seen my little teacher getting!