A Birthday Story

Story Info
A gift to her master for his birthday.
877 words
3.71
25.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is my master's birthday. I need to give him something good. I looked high and low in the stores and could find nothing. As I was exiting the store, I see these two woman kissing in their car and I started to watch. I did not realize that I was that close to their car. As they were kissing, I start to feel myself. They were turning me on. Next thing I knew, they gave me an orgasm right in the parking lot and they noticed. It was almost like I forgot I was in public. So I knocked on the window and talked to them quickly.

I got home and my master had gotten off work early. He was not very happy with me. I said, "Hello Honey, just out looking for your birthday gift."

He was not happy with me, he told me "Fuck the gift his house is not cleaned yet."

I had told him I was not expecting him to be home this early. He did not want to hear that.

Next thing I know, he pulled me by my hair and pushed me down and said, "Strip for me you whore. I saw you in the Walmart parking lot touching yourself."

I told him what I was watching.

He said, "Well, now you need to turn me on."

I said, "I am so sorry, Master."

He said, "You better because now it's time for your punishment."

I was down to being stark naked. He then took rope and tied my hands together hard over my head and told me not to move them. He put me up against the wall. I was facing the wall, hands tied together above my head and legs spread apart. Next thing I know I feel a hard slap with his hand against my ass. This hand to leave a hand mark but I didn't care, it really turned me on. I think it even put a tear down my face. He followed that with four more slaps. I thought not a bad punishment, I love it when he is like this with me.

Next he pulled off his belt and told me I must count the whips. He was giving me fifteen. I was so wet by this thought. He gave me five and I forgot to say five so he said, "You stupid whore, you did not count so I have to start all over again."

So he started all over again. I had cum by him at number fourteen. He was not happy because he did not tell me I could cum.

I told him, "Master I am so sorry but you turn me on so much."

He did not want to hear that, so he started all over again. This time he completed the fifteen and the door bell rang.

I had gotten excited because I knew it was his birthday present. I said, "Happy Birthday Master."

It was the two girls from the parking lot. "I didn't know what to get you so I asked the girls from the parking lot to join us."

He said, "Let's move it upstairs."

All four of us walked up the steps. He had made him and I watch both of them for about and a hour. I was so wet and unable to touch myself because my hands were still tied.

Next thing I know he he still watching the women, he pulled me down and told me to suck his cock. I did it, I loved to suck his cock. His manhood was so hard. Then he told me to stop and watch. I was watching when he got up and joined them.

I was now pissed and jealous. They both sucked on his cock. It was a turn on to watch but I was jealous and did not say anything because it was his gift. He only kissed the girls and played with their clits. He did not lick or suck their juicy lips.

After about a half hour, he looked at me and said, "Come here Bitch."

I went over. He untied my hands and had me eat out one of the woman. He knew I never did this before, but I had been wanting to. I liked doing it alot. Another thing we could do together that turned me on. Then I brought her to her ultimate point by licking her until she came.

Now he told me to eat the other, I started to as he started to eat me and the woman is was eating was eating her friend. It was a total turned on. Both woman and myself had cum. I now know that I like to go down on woman to please my master.

My master turned me over doggy style and stuck his hard cock inside of me until he had cum. After he had cum he stuck his fingers inside me and pulled them out and said, "Now taste my cum."

I sucked his fingers dry because I love his taste. He then kissed me and said, "Thank you for a wonderful birthday present."

I then let the two woman out the front door and getting their phone number for a future play date.