True nature

Story Info
Part-1: Can there be space for love?
1.3k words
4.47
1.8k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a first time writer and I have never ever published any kind of literature.

This story takes its own sweet time in multiple parts and if you want to get off very fast then clearly this whole story series is not for you. It is meant to be long. It is meant to be enjoyed.

Feel free to leave ACTUAL MEANINGFUL CRITICISM AND SUGGESTIONS on how to improve my writing and the content of my series.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this story series are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. This story series doesn't reflect my views or ideologies in real life.

The story will be narrated as of right now from the first person perspective Owen.

----------------------------------------------

I didn't want to even imagine it, but the reality was that my parents were no more. How did it come to this, I never understood. This was not something I was prepared for.

I had shifted to another country to become a doctor. Only 2-3 months were remaining and I received the news of their death. I was shell shocked and broken into a million pieces because they didn't even get to see me graduate and become a doctor.

My uncles and aunts from mom's side said that they will take care of the cremations and all, so I should come back when all my legal formalities were done for the graduation.

When I returned, everyone received me at the airport, and i could see they were looking at me with smiling faces but with a hint of sadness or something. After the family dinner on the first night, everyone went to their homes as they had a life to live and had their jobs and what not. All my mom's family said that I should move in with them but I just said that I want to stay in my home for a while.

I invited my friends to a dinner the next night and told them about everything that i went through about my parents death and not being able to cremate them.

When my friends Sally, Grace, Matt saw that I was about to cry, I immediately stopped and Sally said to me that it was ok to cry in front of them and Joseph gave me the biggest hug. I still didn't cry as my dad said to me one time in childhood that there's no need to cry in front of anyone because it shows weakness, what you do in alone though is your business. Grace tried to handle me logically and she said I should take up the job in the hospital that i was offered immediately so that I can go and take care of myself at-least financially. Joseph told me to live in his house for a couple of weeks. Me and Joseph then went out and had some drinks and smoked some pretty good Cuban cigars, ate Nachos and had a relaxing time.

I started with my job and living in my mom's city. I had pretty good going on. I went to my job daily, saw some patients, used to have a lunch, come home at night, have a dinner maybe with beer sometimes, and then used to go to sleep. I did make some friends with my colleagues but never connected with them that much. The job itself was pretty exhausting as I had to see 100s of patients everyday.

Months and weeks went by. After 17 months, I came out of my depression. Sally came home one day. There are somethings about Sally that I should tell you. Sally is a 9-6 timings job girl. She is 28 which is about my age. Happily married to Joseph. They both had their ups and downs in lives but had an amazing marriage. I met Sally first and then Joseph. She used to tell me everything about her life. Although she shared too much, I never shared anything about myself at-least not on that level.

She came home and she said that I should get a girlfriend and hopefully marry and settle down. She then went on to say that after 7-8 years of long medical career and studies, I deserved to have some life and a good and happy future. She said that if I wasn't into dating right now, I should at-least get some one night stand to fuck or friends with benefits. Maybe it would be nice way to start. Maybe it was a bad idea. But she stated that at-least I should start somewhere. She asked me for the past 2-3 years, have i got some sex or not? i said maybe it was like 4 times as i was busy being in my job, and too depressed to do literally anything. She said that she had a friend in her circle who was looking for friends with benefits relationships and that at-least I should go to the sort of date. Don't let that relation become serious. Just keep it sexual only. I was like cool.

I met this friend of hers. She came to the restaurant where the date was set up for dinner. She introduced herself. Her name was Anna Knight. When Sally showed me the pic, I found Anna attractive. A solid 8/10. But in person, she was maybe 10/10. 5 feet 7 inches tall. She had this amazing breasts. They were the perfect 34C. I loved that her shoulders were a little chubby. Maybe a waist of 31 and the hips of 36.

We ordered some chicken, some Wine, some Chinese noodles. We talked about the food, turns out that one of her favourite topics is food. She was a small time social media expert. She has a mobile business in which she guided small time influencers on social media on how to advertise her customer's product. But it wasn't working that great. She earned enough to get her get by..

We didn't even realise that while talking it had been well over, 3 hours. It was already midnight and we were drunk AF.

We went to my home. We started kissing and she had these full lips that I loved to bite and suck. Somehow she didn't even hesitate. She did feel pain. But she didn't show any hesitation. She was wearing a one piece dress that had this Deep V - neck and the colour was maroon. I told her to get naked and naked did she get. She looked like a perfect woman that was meant to be only fucked.

I grabbed her neck, choked her in the way that she will be able to breathe but feel pain. I kissed her passionately, whilst still grabbing her neck and naked. I told her to go to the bedroom. I was sober enough but she wasn't. I didn't want my alcohol to wear off. I drank my vodka. I went to my bedroom. I commanded her to get on her knees and suck me off. Boy did she suck. I was going to almost blurt the question out that if she was a slut or what?! But then I kept it to myself. I came in her mouth and i filled her up. It was a surprise that she didn't gag. She started complimenting me on how good my dick tasted and that my cum was salty enough. She was slurry with her words. I was about to eat her out, but she refused. In my mind, it was a relief for me as i hate to eat out.

After some 15 minutes, I told her to suck me off again. She happily obliged. My dick was erect enough. Now i didn't know what came over me, but i grabbed her head, put her on the bed completely and started doing missionary to her but roughly and verbally abusing her. But surprisingly all roughness disappeared when i started to kiss her again. We fucked passionately all night and I came 3 times in total. She came 2 times. We were so fucking exhausted that we passed out. The last thing i remember is she saying something about loving me.

To be continued.......