All Comments on 'A Birthday Surprise'

by Don Beck

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more please

very juicy kina hoped the bikers would join in though after slim but this was a nice effect. keep on keepin on.

michael1950michael1950over 18 years ago
more please

very juicy kina hoped the bikers would join in though after slim but this was a nice effect. keep on keepin on.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I wanted just as much to watch her fuck that fat cock.

He is a queer that liked to see hard cocks so I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWoorknob is so old

her driver's license is written in hieroglyphics

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What ?

Tell what planet the husband comes from ? Calling a bar gangbang of his "slut" wife as an amazing birthday for him is probably one of the dumbest fucking things I have ever read.

For me and many millions of men across the planet Earth I would much prefer a birthday present from a "loving" wife that has absolutely no cum on it from other men most of whom were strangers.

The wisest course of future action for the clueless husband would be to get a bunch of heavy duty storage bags and bag up his slut's things put them out on the lawn, take the house key off her key ring and escort her cheating ass out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Not worth a reader's time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sad

Just a sad silly story. You write well, but your talent is wasted with crap stories as this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More WACC crap

Glad you stopped writing...

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Another Wimpy Husband and Selfish Wife!

Do All the Husbands On This Site Like to watch other guys fuck their wives and CUM Inside ! At least teach the dumb-ass couple a lesson and have the wife get knocked up! ~ (Especially in stories where she thinks it ok to let 12 inch black cocks shoot a gallon of cum all over her ovaries!) ~ Oh,and lets start spreading the STDs around to these piece of shit wives while we're at it! ~ Marriage means jack-shit to the writers on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It never ceases to amaze me how fucking hypocritical these morons who come to a porn site are, the post negative comments about frictions stories.

A bunch of sad losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What is the hypocrisy?

What a hypocritical plot line to advertize that only the wives could be extramarital fun the husband must be faithful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another annony commnet proving this fool is really the asshole of LIT

Another LW story dear annony hates. This ass wipe needs to be barred. Gave it a 5 top help offset the 1 dear annony gives out!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well.....

At least the description of Slim's cock was believeable, and the story is erotic even if its premise is not my cup of tea.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
Oh i see what the birthday surprise is-- she is a WHORE

and she wants a divorce or a open marriage.

Wow. This is vile. Just wretched

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HiV needs to give it a rest

You're no longer the King of the Closet Cucks duder, you lost your crown to the illiterate virgins who voraciously read every "wife becomes bar slut for a night" story and then in a fit of shame leaves a rancid shitpost.

Let it go dude, your day has passes, the new wannabe cucks rule this board now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic Story!!!

Ignore the negative assholes that just want to fuck their mommies in their closets. This was an excellent, well written story that deserved the 5 stars that I gave it!

I would love this kind of birthday scenario from my wife. Hope that you keep writing similar hot stories.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Birthday dream

Every husband's birthday dream. Watching his wife become a whore before his eyes. A memory to cherish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolute Crap!

Some fucking birthday! I guess Wimpy the cuck is too stupid to realize that his slut of a wife just might leave him for Slim's BIG dick. Have to think that if this lowlife couple has children,he ain't the biological father. What will she do to celebrate her own birthday,get airtight on the pool table?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful wife

What a wonderful wife you have.

and you a wonderful husband you are sharing your wife

With other men.

I also shair my wife with other men, and especially with our friend

I mostly watch her and our friend have sex,

Love watching her get on her knees between hid legs

Take out his long cock and suck it until he gives her a good load of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
This husband....

.....must be the biggest fool on the planet. And the wife? The biggest slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story. Can't help but wonder if this was in Panama City Beach, Fl.? It sounds like a bar I had been in many times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was a fantastic story. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous