All Comments on 'A Birthday Surprise Ch. 01'

by MsJenn

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great!!!

That is a fantastic start to a story. Please keep the chapters coming =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
:D

I usually don't like Romance stories as quite a lot of the time they seem like the characters just meet and fall instantly in love but I have to say I am loving the way you are slowly building theeir relationship. The raport between Simon and Emily is funny and sweet. Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good start!!

I am really looking forward to part 2.. I like the slow buildups, more 'real' and easier to enjoy.. Good start to the story, I hope the next parts come easily for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Just Great!

Love the storyline, love the character's, most of all loved the fact that no one had braless 36FF's (as if that would actually be attractive) to make up for the lack of intellect! Now I really want to know what's next!

msjay123msjay123about 14 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

HAHAHA I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY!!!!! It had me smiling the whole time!!!! PLEASE continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I love it!

It was funny. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Thanks.

uluvERD2000uluvERD2000about 14 years ago
great job!

This really is an amazing start to what is going to be a great story. i cant wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter...

I was entertained!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I keep checking for the next chapter!!!

I really hope that MsJenn gets the next chapter up soon! I really loved the first one and cannot wait for the next part of the story

zooey4luvzooey4luvalmost 14 years ago
fantastic

Great start! Really hope you continue this one, can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!

I too hope you continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is my second time reading this story and it is one of the best I've read on this site in a while. I really hope you continue this series. Please write more!

dreamcastteendreamcastteenover 13 years ago
Excellent story, couldn't stop giggling.

I mean it's so original, the idea, and everything behind it. The characters make me smile nonstop. I absolutely adore this and pray you continue the stories. Great job & I gave it 5stars. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
grt story

this is a great story. i hope u wud continue it. one of the best so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
go on.

this is an amazing story, &nd i hope you keep writing more.

charming09charming09over 13 years ago
Simon & Emily

Great story. I hope you continue the story line. Simon & Emily have a great chemistry that makes you smile.

gravyruggravyrugover 13 years ago
More!

I wish to add to the chorus wanting more of this story. This is a wonderful beginning.

AmebedeAmebedeabout 13 years ago
I was giggling like a adoring fan the entire time I was reading this!!

very cute!!

AshndarrenAshndarrenalmost 13 years ago
more!

anxiously awaiting more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

I really love this story, please write more

SlightlyDamagedOldGuySlightlyDamagedOldGuyover 7 years ago
I like to think this is a story of your day.

Dear Lady,

The irony of such a story being posted in a site such as Lit reminds me the everyone has a story. Even the people behind the pretend names on the right column of the chat room.

Have a safe and profitable week.

Greg

P.S. I would enjoy the opportunity for a conversation some time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story

A very interesting take on “meeting a celebrity”. I liked it a lot, I just wish there was a chapter 2, and maybe even a chapter 3. I’m going to guess, though, after all these years, that’s not going to happen. Too bad. Thanks much, though, for what you gave us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very Nice

I liked this story a lot. I saw in MsJenn’s profile that she recently updated it. Just last month as a matter of fact. Hopefully she will bless us with a Chapter Two to this story. I know from reading some of the comments that a lot of people would really like to see a second chapter. BTW, Five (5) stars for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Beautiful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsJenn@MsJenn
Here are my rules... 1) Don't lie to me - it's really not worth it, is it? 2) See #1 The room I'm in will give you an idea of what I'm into. I'm not really that complicated - I value honesty over lies, real life over fantasies, and easy conversations over forced flirting. Ye...

SIMILAR Stories