All Comments on 'A Birthday Surprise For Sarah'

by JessicaLove85

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
All the brothers were valiant

Enjoyed the story very much until the part where she was being "broken in" by her brothers and they spoke to her about her "cunt" . Brothers who love their sister would have said pussy instead ; she would have to be the first person to refer to it as her cunt therby "breaking the language barrier". I guess now she'll want to try other guys ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More please

A good one. I especially liked the way you built up the seduction.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Fabulous Story!!!!

I love the way the brother's seduced Sarah and took her virginity. I love the way you wrote the scene in the bedroom with the brother's undressing her and making her excited about losing her virginity. Another chapter would be fun if you have time. It is also hard to believe that this is your first story on this web site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Which brother would be the first?

I was hoping Jeremy would be the one to take her virginity.

So glad it was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story.

Great story. I like how you build up the anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sick fucker

you will answer to God just for having thoughts like these

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful writing

This story was well-written and built up nicely to the climax(es);-)

Ignore the 'sick fucker' comment, if they were that god-fearing they wouldn't be looking on literotica at all.

<Mia>

chargergirlchargergirlalmost 15 years ago
This was very sweet

Loved it all, especially the ending. Keep up the good writing. ~Chargergirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
meee likey!!! SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!!!!

i really like the plot... i mean so much... not like those other cliche stories... this one is something like me for for example want to be her!!! dang... i really love the story and how the boys made love to her!! btw.. please please make a sequel to this one.. pweeetyyy pwease!!! and i love them just the way they are.., hoping no more additional side characters... i just want to read what happens after they've all done it... the next day perhaps... heehehhehee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well done!

Wouldn't mind a follow up story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Simply Great!!!

One of my favorites. Just wish for a follow up to the story.

ElleDBeeElleDBeealmost 14 years ago
Great story

Trully enjoyed, please continue with a follow up story. One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story

i hope you write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing!

This is by far the best erotic story I have ever read! I love the way you slowly built up the seduction. Sarah is one lucky girl!! Please write more!

HotReginaHotReginaover 13 years ago
Excellent!

I agree with the crowd. One of the best stories I have read on here. I loved it from beginning to end. Very sexy!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
One Of The Best

You scored big points in my book with this story. It makes me wish I had a few brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omigod

...this is my favorite story to masturbate to:) haha when i cant find a decent video to watch ill usually find a story to masturbate to and this one by far is THE best erotic story ever:) im still a virgin(which i should be at the age of 14) and this story makes me wish that this would happen to me:) with Sarahs brothers of course:) hahaha you should really make more chapters following this story!! or others!! hahaha i support you 100% of the wayyy!!!!!!!!

stormy0628stormy0628over 13 years ago
Awesome

Great story. I really hope you write another story. It seems like there is still more to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Write more!

So want u to write more. It was so good n very hot I must say. Love the brothers n Sarah is so lucky. Please please u amazing writer please make another chapter of this n her n brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ChocolatePanties

This was a really good story; it wasn't unrealistic, it kept me wanting to read more and more it was very hot very erotic and very sexy ... I would like to see what happens with Sarah and her brothers after they have their way with her!!

MaitreNuitMaitreNuitover 13 years ago
Almost great

First of all, I'd like to reassure you that I really liked the story very much.

You've described Sarahs urges and needs in a very touching way, making your readers feel the frustration and desire she's suffering, made clear how the brothers would do anything for her.

But... (Unfortunately there is indeed a BUT)

It's rather unlikely for a young 21 years old woman to still be a virgin without any major fights within the family. There would be hell to pay, if the guys would have tried to deni her her sexual awakening. I was wondering, why you didn't make her younger? Just because the younger brother? Had Sarah to be 21 to make sure, her younger brother is legally free to fuck?

The second - and last - thing I have to criticize is the way the brothers explained their "desire" for her. They appeared sort of reluctant and like doing her a favor. As you have showed them, they all had lusted after her, either consciously or unconsciously. Why didn't they have grown a pair and told her so?

Besides this two aspects, there is nothing to bother about. You used such a great language to describe the situations, settings and actions. I myself wouldn't ask for a sequel, because in my opinion it's all said and done... going further would either require some problems with the situation or would get really cheesy.

I'll remain an apt reader of your stories and send you my regard.

MaitreNuit

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omigod

omfg sooooooooo good more more

pussygalore007pussygalore007about 13 years ago
Amazing

Truly my favorite story on this site. I can't tell you how many times I've come back to read it..(close to 1000 I'd bet)...the writing was perfect..streamlined..not fake and the whole teasing aspect...feeling touches and thinking nothing of them..probably one of the most amazing sensations. MORE PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Write another chapter plz plz

booknerd05booknerd05almost 13 years ago
MORE!!!!

please write more with these characters!!!!! I love them and your writing!

girloncloud9girloncloud9almost 13 years ago

This is my favorite story on the site too. Please write more chapters?? It's so hot!

jhen46322jhen46322over 12 years ago
Sister

After looking at your picture in your profile, In my mind YOU were the sister getting fucked! Hot as hell, hot hot. Write a story about you and your two brothers. mmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing Fantastic

Great story loved it!!!!! I imagined it you from your profile pic was the happy girl. Right? Well written and very erotic. Would love to repeat it with you!!!!!!!

zoneman1959@yahoo.com

ZonemanZonemanover 12 years ago
Oh so Hot Girl!!

Great story Now Im very turned on!! Well written too.

Is it a true story?

Alcippe@gmail.com

ZonemanZonemanover 12 years ago

Great story Now Im very turned on!! Well written too.

Is it a true story?

Alcippe@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

What a hot story! i love it! please give us more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy Crap!

OMG! one of the best! im dying to read another from you!

puncturepunctureover 12 years ago
A Birthday Surprise For Sarah

That was nice and sexy. Brilliant. More pleaser

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it but wouldnt do it

I really loved this storie even if i would neaver fuck m brothers

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ADD MORE!!!!!1

I love this story can you please add more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Perfect!

Wouldn't change a thing. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please ad more!

My own 2 brothers has gotten me pregnant we dont know whos the daddy/uncle. And noone wants to know either, that is their gift to me. Great story, please keep writing more, we'll read 'em. Promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My life

Sounds a little like my life, except instead of 3 brothers it's two brothers and my father. You wouldn't believe how incredible the sex is!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i like sis bro incest

i have given enjoyment to many sweet soft smooth little cute young fresh tight tiny

virgin pussies with red hot pussy lips

golden pink clitoris

honey filled pussy holes

oh it is heaven

those wants to taste heavn mail

angeluwish@gmail.com

MizukiChainsMizukiChainsabout 11 years ago
Beautiful

This is the best and most well written story I have ever read on here.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"A Birthday Surprise For Sarah:" Jeremy, Eric, Matthew, and Sarah - (Brothers and Sister)

For three (3) brothers to fuck the same lady--on the same occasion AND especially the lady being the sister of all the brothers--is quite literally beyond realism, although anything is possible in fantasy and fiction! The situation becomes somewhat more realistic were the brothers to be triplets and their sister, and even more realistic were the brothers to be twins and their sister!! The brothers in this scenario are not twins nor triplets!!

As several reader's comments mentioned, I'm glad brother Jeremy, being the older and senior brother and is also the "father" figure (their parents having died six (6) years earlier), was the first of his sister's lovers. Jeremy seemed to have the greatest love for their only sister, being more passionate and tender and respectful of his sibling sister's love for many years!

The story is quality throughout. Sarah seems to have her greatest and fondest love for Jeremy, the eldest brother, four years her senior. The characters are well versed in their dialogue and banter, though the brothers were limited since Sarah is the main character and also the moderator for the story. The theme, plot and complete scenario settings are all unique and fabulously ideal.

Should the writer have an inkling to go forward with an additional chapter or two, my offered idea is for Sarah and Jeremy to fall in love totally as man and woman, and as sibling incestual and carnal love as lovers. Jeremy and Sarah are the only two of the siblings to express and sincerely vow their love for each other!! Their character's as Sarah and Jeremy seem more attuned and compatible with each other, Sarah seems more mature than her next two year older brother Eric, and her one year younger brother Matthew!! Should Jeremy and Sarah become the only love interests of the siblings, including forming and building a family with several children, I would whole-heartedly encourage another chapter or two of their lives and loves and ventures. Eric and Matthew would get married to non-blood relatives, unless there are a couple female cousins not yet written into the story. Most of all, don't mingle the lives any further, sexually, with her two other brothers and/or their wives! Otherwise, my suggestion is to end the story in the nether-world of the reader's imaginations and fantasies, as it has thusly ended!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The story was excellent! Loved it!! :) The only points of contention besides the ones already mentioned (cunt/breaking in) would be the brother shoving three fingers up in his little virgin sister, wet or not that isn't going to be comfortable (or doable) for a first timer, or at all comfortably for some. (hey, try wrapping your index finger and thumb around the base of the first three fingers of your other hand!) The other is the inconsiderate guys just slamming their dicks in her right off. Yeah she's wet but there's nothing like catching a bit of lip and burning/tearing to kill the mood.

...anyway enough bitching, loved the story and look forward to reading more of your stuff! :)

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
wonderful

I wish there was more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Soooooooooooooo good!

Truly, TRULY wish I was Sarah - yummmmmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh god I just want to be her with all those sexy brothers mmmm~

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 9 years ago
2nd???

I really wish you'd write a 2nd chapter to this story, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazingly written

this was great! the lust at the end with that sweetness too of over protective brothers was perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Does this story continue?

Love the protective brother stories, but this one takes the cake (no pun intended, ha!) I'd love to read more...Do they continue on add if nothing happened? Does Jeremy wind up professing that he isn't willing to let her go? Do they all wind up staying together, happily ever after?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Give us more!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quite a Plot!

Interesting story, and I enjoyed it a lot. Two points puzzle me:

(1) Why do the brothers have these outsized porno cocks? That makes the whole story much less believable than if they were hung more average or a bit above. (Average is 5.5-6 in. and 7 is about the max. reported in scientific studies---although a lot of guys exaggerate theirs when self-reporting.)

(2) Unless I missed something, the one who took her sphincter lubricated only his cock and just pushed in. She would have needed lube herself, and gentle stretching before being penetrated. Pushing into a virgin ass that way would be very painful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sooo good!

I definitely agree that there should be a second chapter, this was such a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This has been my favorite story for many years i would love to see a second chapter if not more

BjxoBjxoover 7 years ago
Hot

Wow I loved this story and would love to read more .

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 7 years ago
Awesome

What better gift than giving your sister her first cock

HornyKipHornyKipover 3 years ago
Great build up

That's something all too rare in these stories. We need more build up like in this story.

The only thing I didn't care for was the size of the cocks. What about men with average sized cocks?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars. Wonderful job, nice pace and good character development. You have a natural talent as a writer. I hope there will be a sequel to 'A Birthday Suprise For Sarah" there's still plenty more days and stories you could tell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous