A Birthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NB_Marg
NB_Marg
59 Followers

"And you didn't stop?"

"Well, you didn't stop either Steve."

"I was going to, but then I noticed you looked at the door just as I started to cum and then you began cumming. Were you getting off with them watching?" Steve asked.

I could not lie; all I could say was "Yes."

"Well then," Steve began as his cock slipped from my pussy, "I know them. It's ok, they'll not say a word but I am sure they will confront me tomorrow."

"Shit Steve, what are you going to do?" I asked a little nervous.

"Well, that all depends Marg."

"Depends! Depends on what?" I asked as we sat on the sofa.

"Well, seeing you got off more intensely when you seen them watching. If you want, when they confront me, I can make arrangements."

"What arrangements? Oh wait, you mean to tell me you're suggesting that we... I... us and them..."

"Yes, I'm suggesting that you, me and them..." Then he stopped briefly before adding, "I'll just tell them that I'm sure you'll go for it but that I'll have to speak with you first to set it up."

"I don't know Steve, I..." Steve cut me off.

"You know, if we don't they might tell and I'm positive we don't want my mom knowing that's for fucking sure!"

"You got that right, Bea would kill us both!" I said in agreement. "I'll have to sleep on this and will tell you in the morning." Once that was said we got up and instinctively I looked at the door and they were gone. I cautiously walked over to the door and closed it before turning and taking Steve's hand and leading him to my bedroom.

I took off my heels and was about to slip off the stockings and Steve said, "Leave them and the corset on, you look hot in them."

We got into bed and into each other's arms and before long and after a little caressing and fondling we kissed and fell asleep. All the while my thoughts were of what was I going to agree to in the morning. The thoughts of 3 young men did have me quite excited though it was something I have never thought of doing other than in fantasy.

In the middle of the night, I felt Steve push his cock into me from behind and he reached around mauling my breasts. As he humped away, I made the decision. Next weekend it was going to be Steve and his 2 friends!

NB_Marg
NB_Marg
59 Followers